Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

1337 West Taylor Street, Chicago, IL (312) 733-8881

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Laura S

We used Scafuri Bakery for our September 2016 wedding cake and we were not disappointed. The free tasting was delicious and we got to try any combination you could think of before deciding what to order. We went with a vanilla cake with raspberry jam filling and a carrot cake... Read More with cream cheese filling and both were amazing. We even get a complimentary 1-year anniversary cake so that we don’t need to eat something that was frozen for a year. We definitely recommend Scafuri Bakery for your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

LOVED the 3 gorgeous cakes Scafuri made for my daughter's April wedding. Kelly and Amanda were wonderful to work with, and their products were delectable and perfect for the affair. (Their lemon ricotta cake is to die for!)

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Kelly & Amanda were a dream to work with! They were so easy to work with and very responsive and had such great creative ideas to help us work within our budget. Our guests could not stop raving about the cake, which was not only incredibly delicious but beautiful works of art!... Read More I can't wait to find another reason to work with them and visit the bakery :)

Cake & Dessert bar

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Elizabeth G

In addition to creating a beautiful and delicious cake, Kelly created a custom dessert bar for our guests. She graciously accommodated our guests with allergies and everyone enjoyed the delicious desserts.

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Jacqueline K

The cake and cookies that we ordered for our wedding from Scafuri Bakery were beautiful and absolutely delicious. We were able to use some very unique flavor pairings in our cake tiers, including balsamic caramel and salted caramel with fresh fruits. We also had bags filled with... Read More lemon knot, pignoli, and butter cookies sandwiched with chocolate. Yum, yum, yum. The Italian buttercream frosting is delicious as it is not sickeningly sweet. I usually hate buttercream frostings but was so happy when we fell in love with the work of this bakery. Long live Scafuri, a wonderful part of our neighborhood.

Made my Dream Wedding Cake!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2014 Cailin D

I wanted a chocolate wedding cake and Scafuri Bakery definitely delivered. I was able to taste and choose the cake and ganache I wanted on my cake. I did not have a clear picture of the decorative detail of the cake but I explained my general idea and they totally nailed it!!... Read More It was so beautiful and definitely my dream wedding cake. And it tasted delicious too! My husband likes vanilla cake so they also made vanilla sheet cakes. They surprised us by cutting and decorating a small heart shaped vanilla piece that we used at our cake table. It was a beautiful touch to our wedding.