SCE Event Group

Offices in West Long Branch, Ridgewood, Haddonfield

Boutique influenced DJ services without the cheese

Packed dance floors loaded with guests of all ages, and smiles from wall to wall, is what it's about for us. It's all about making our events as unique as the couples that we're honored to celebrate with. It's about making magic happen. And it's about personalization of every detail possible. If you're looking to have a wedding that people can not forget, one that leaves people screaming "One more song" and "Best night ever" - then please check out our storefront and give us a call at 888-278-0900 To get more information on our company and to see our wedding pricing please visit this page on our website: http://www.sceeventgroup.com/wedding-dj-new-jersey/ For actual wedding videos check out any of the talent bio pages on our site. No packages, No Cheese, No Sales people or Non-sense

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

804 Broadway, West Long Branch, NJ Offices in West Long Branch, Ridgewood, Haddonfield (888) 278-0900

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Karina M

We are highly recommending DJ Paul Knox and the SCE entertainment group for weddings! They traveled to Atlantic City for our wedding in October.  They were extremely professional, responsive, and such a pleasure to work with throughout the wedding planning process.  In our first... Read More meeting with Paul, we felt so comfortable and had complete trust in what he envisioned our night to look like.  And our night turned out to be way beyond what we expected, and we had the highest expectations!  Paul brought our vision to life and put his own flair to it.  He and his team brought such high energy to our wedding.  It was a party that did not stop, and could have went on for hours more! Our guests were dancing the entire night and Paul hit every request we had.  We had such great feedback from our guests saying it was the most fun they have had at a wedding.  Paul and his team truly made this happen for us and made oue extended hour one we will never forget.  The night would not have been the same without Paul and the SCE team.  We also greatly appreciated how open minded and supportive Paul and the SCE team were to us as a lesbian couple.  We would also like to mention that we would strongly recommend the SCE team to the LGBT community as this company made us feel truly supported. Thank you again for an unforgettable night.  We love you all!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Jessica E

Jeff is incredible - fun, chill and really listens to - and does! - what you want. He and the entire SCE team are a pleasure to work with, often responding very late at night just an hour or so after I'd reached out. Additionally, SCE brought us a little extra joy on our wedding... Read More night by giving us some sweet takeaways that we weren't expecting. We cannot recommend SCE enough!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Pam E

Jeff was real good to bring peoples together to party. We ordered bunch of the special effects. I was disappointed with star lights projection if you can even call it a star light. I was told the green specks was star lights after I questioned. I would recommend you insist that... Read More you see the actual special effect beforehand. All the items you order should be acutely seen beforehand.

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Meghan J

There aren't enough great things to say about Jason Jani, founder of SCE Event Group. He is passionate, professional, dedicated, easy-going, knowledgeable and committed to making sure he listens to everything you desire your wedding to be, and then he brings that to life 10X... Read More more than you could have ever hoped for. You're going to WISH you were a part of what they bring to the table. If you want someone who works with your hectic and mind boggling schedule: Book Jason, book SCE If you want someone who listens to you when you say "Keep everyone on the dance floor": Book Jason, book SCE If you want someone who respects your request of "NO Bruno Mars": Book Jason, book SCE If you want someone who knows EXACTLY what they are doing and has a stacked resume longer than a CVS receipt: Book Jason, book SCE But seriously, if you care anything about people dancing, about you dancing, about things being handled with ease and professionalism: Book Jason, book SCE Once you get engaged, people from all generations start offering you advice. A common thread we found was "the music is everything!" It wasn't long before we were stacked with family and friends weddings and found this to be 110% true. The months of preparation rolled on and it was as if everytime someone mentioned "DJ/entertainment" it followed with "SCE, JASON JANI" and we knew we had to contact SCE. WE ARE SO THANKFUL WE DID! We were lucky enough that Jason, founder of SCE Event Group, had availability for our winter wedding date. My husband and I have hectic schedules, now throw in trying to meet up with a third party. Jason made this so easy and accommodating for us, offering FaceTime meetings as well as in person. He took the time to figure out and understand who Charles and I am as a couple, but also as individuals and he brought that to the dance floor. Right off the bat we learned that he is passionate about what he does, is dedicated, committed and excited to work with couples to bring their vision to life, and his resume speaks for itself. I have never been to a wedding where so many people were dancing, constantly, including my 89 year old Grandma! Knowing that we were going to have guest spanning multiple decades, we wanted a "DJ" that would be able to feel the mood of the room, and make sure people didn't want to sit. What we received from SCE and Jason was so much more than that. The picture I attached to this review makes me cry, tears of JOY because the authenticity and happiness that you can see, is what we felt throughout the night, surrounded by our friends and family, ON THE DANCE FLOOR thanks to SCE. We have been married for a month now, and we are still hearing comments like... "The music was by far the best I've ever heard at a wedding" "I've never seen so many people STAY on the dance floor" "It was like everytime I turned around, I knew the lyrics" BOOK SCE Event Group if you want to make your wedding the most memorable, FUN, energetic and BEST day of your life...and definitely book SCE if you want people aged 3-90 to dance ALL night!

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Alysia D

I got married Jan 6th 2018 and Nick Spinelli was our DJ and never have I been to a wedding where the dance floor was constantly packed unless food was on the table. In between salad and main entrée, through the rest of the night. I remember people telling me they had never seen... Read More a bar line dancing while waiting in line for a drink and the staff/waiting crew were dancing too! For days I got compliments about how much fun our wedding was. But best of all is how great Nick was. He listened to all my requests and worked with me to make sure the day went smoothly. He even touched base with me a few times before the big day and it made me feel better about what to expect. Nick has an even better personality and I swear we could have been friends in real life! I did not give him a playlist, just an idea of songs our eclectic taste is like and he nailed the entire night. If you want to ensure your wedding is a good time, hire Nick or any of the Dj's at SCE!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jennifer B

Christian was the DJ at my wedding in October and he was absolutely amazing! The whole process of working with SCE was made very easy by their staff. Brianna helped booking and was always quick to respond to any questions asked. Christian made things super easy considering... Read More myself and my husband live in Florida and we were coming up to New Jersey for our wedding. Christian did a phone conference for us and we picked out all of our songs and the rest we really left up to him when it came to the wedding day. He kept the music going and the dance floor busy. Our friends still talk about how amazing the music was at our wedding. I would highly recommend booking SCE for any wedding or event you have!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Katie C

We cannot say enough great things about Jason Jani and his team at SCE! They were absolutely amazing and made our wedding the perfect night! The team at SCE were incredibly easy to work with from the very start--responsive to email, quick to answer questions, and genuinely... Read More enthusiastic about our big day! The online portal is great--you can be as detailed as you want to be, and I really appreciated how simple it was to keep track of what was due when, since you're juggling a million other things during this time. Our pre-wedding meeting was incredibly helpful--Jason helped us to pick some amazing songs for the ceremony and reception that guests are *still* talking about! We had a smaller wedding (around 65 people), but Jason is an absolute pro--he knew exactly how to work with our group and kept everyone having a great time! Jason and his team are the ultimate experts! Thanks, SCE!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2018 Miranda M

I don’t even know where to begin. When we started planning our wedding we knew two of the most important vendors to us were our photographer and our DJ. The DJ you choose sets the mood for the entire night of the wedding. As soon as I saw Nick Spinelli’s videos I knew the search... Read More was over. We booked him probably 9 months prior to our wedding, and every time he would post a new video or mix I knew we made the right decision. As we got closer to the wedding, Nick took the time to touch base with us and make sure everything was going to be perfect on our big day, and that’s exactly what it was, perfect. His energy is so contagious and his personality couldn’t be better- he was made for what he does. Nick had the dance floor packed all night long and played every genre of music you could think of to please all of our guests. Once the light-up foam sticks came out I literally thought for a second I was at a night club. My husband and I were having the time of our lives and made a last minute decision when we had 1.5 hours left to extend our wedding an extra hour. So many of our guests raved about Nick, and some of the waiters at Brigalias said they never saw as many people on the dance floor as they did that night. I promise you, if you hire Nick Spinelli as your DJ you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Giovanna W

Tony Tee Neto is absolutely PHENOMENAL!! He is a delight to work with, once you meet him you just know that he is going to take care of you and make your vision come true. His patience, attention to detail and organization is unmatched. He will do everything in his power to make... Read More sure you are happy and at ease, on the day of our wedding we decided to shorten our first dance last minute. Tony assured us it was no problem and we practiced the dance a few times before the reception to make sure the timing was perfect. Even our photographers who had worked with him before, kept saying he is the nicest guy and such a pleasure to work alongside!! Our guests were on the dance floor THE WHOLE TIME, the seats were empty and even our 80+ year old grandma who can barely walk was on her feet dancing up a storm!!! EVERYONE loved him and we kept getting compliments on the music!!! He really knows how to please a crowd and mix it up so that people of all tastes and ages are having a great time! If you are lucky enough that he is available on your wedding day, do not hesitate and book him ASAP!!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Nichole S

Christian was referred to us from a family friend and we are absolutely thrilled we chose him for our wedding day. From the start, Christian displayed true professionalism, genuine interest, enthusiasm and listened to our vision. Our guests were dancing throughout the entire... Read More event- even those who rarely dance and several people on the dance floor during dinner! He seamlessly drove the night while keeping things fun and laid back. We would refer Christian to anyone looking for a DJ who truly listens and executes the PERFECT party. Thank you Christian for making the most special day of our life truly spectacular.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Kimberly B

What can we say about Tony that hasn't already been said? He is a Rockstar, oh wait everyone already knows this!! There is a reason Tony is a Rockstar, he does not ever stop the party (since that's what we wanted). We rang in the New Years with Tony and the SCE crew and could... Read More not be happier with our choice. We like to think we let Tony run the night surrounding music choice and truly trusted that in the few meetings we had, he understood our personalities and preferences. He blew our crowd away, and they are tough critics! We would highly recommend Tony and SCE. The only improvement point would be from an SCE office management perspective of the contract, there seemed to have been confusion a few times with pricing, time and what our package included. Of course it was always worked out, but as a bride, I did feel as though I had to micro-manage a bit with the SCE office during planning.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Kaleigh M

We cannot say enough good things about SCE and Tony Tee Neto! We started our wedding planning process while living in two different states, halfway across the country from the location of our wedding. From the minute we reached out to SCE, we knew we were in excellent hands.... Read More Brianne helped us narrow down which DJs would be the best fit for us, and a few days later, we were on the phone with Tony confirming our booking! Amidst the stress of wedding planning, Tony was our rock and we knew we could count on him to guarantee the night was a blast. He was more than willing to chat with us over e-mail and Skype, and was flexible when we were actually in town and could meet with him in person. Any questions we had, Tony had anticipated and addressed, and he would routinely check in on us throughout the entire process - we were never left hanging. He even checked in the morning of the wedding, just to wish us well and let us know it was time to celebrate! The reception was a blast, and Tony and his team had everyone, young and old, on their feet ALL night long. Tony even found the song my dad mentioned in his toast as the one we used to dance to when I was a kid, and played it for us later in the night! We were so happy with the add-ons we chose for the lighting, which really helped set the mood, and the mirror photo booth was a big hit. The professionalism, responsiveness, and overall attitude of everyone at SCE is unbeatable. When we decided we wanted to have a jazz trio for our cocktail hour, Brianne booked one for us THE SAME DAY! Unreal client care. We will definitely be recommending SCE - it was worth every penny. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone at SCE, and especially Tony, for helping us throw the greatest party ever!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Anthony R

Paul and his team were exceptional. A number of our currently engaged friends asked us for his contact info after our wedding because he did such a great job. If we could give a higher rating, we would. Great energy, professional team, excellent responsiveness, etc. we... Read More couldn’t have been happier.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Alyssa D

We do not have enough good things to say about SCE Event Group & Jeff Scott Gould! They are not your ordinary wedding DJ company, they are true professionals and experts in their field. From the pre-wedding planning with Bri and Jeff, to the wedding day itself, they were very... Read More organized and really made the whole process so easy for us! Jeff is awesome - his charisma and outgoing personality is contagious, he makes you want to have a really good time. SCE allows for you to take your wedding entertainment to the next level - we added on a monogram, lighting, TVs & our favorite, the sparkler fountains! Our guests are still raving about the entertainment at our wedding. SCE and Jeff brought the WOW factor to our wedding and that's exactly what we wanted! Book them, you will be in exceptionally good hands!

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Linda P

I am the mother of the bride and helped my daughter plan her wedding. SCE was great! We went to their open house and had a great time meeting the DJ's and seeing what they have to offer. We knew we didn't have to look any further. Jeff was our DJ and he is awesome!! He has... Read More good energy and can read the crowd. He made the night with his music selections and all we did was told him what songs we did NOT want and he did the rest.

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Hilary K

Jason was AMAZING!!!!! Matt and I were so happy with the wedding night. With out SCE and Jason it would not been what it was!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Rachel F

Christian kept the dance floor filled the entire night! Super easy to work with, would def recommend!

Reviewed on 12/24/2017 Courtney C

FANTASTIC! Jeff was the absolute best at keeping our dance floor full. He knew exactly how to mix popular songs and some classics to keep the entire crowd happy! Our guests are still talking about how much they danced at our wedding. Thank you SCE!!!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Stacey R

F*in Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason Jani dj'd my brothers wedding 10 years ago and people still talk about that night! Noone even remembers eating because Jani had all 210 of us on the dancefloor the entire night with the best music you could imagine! I can't even describe to... Read More you how amazing that night was! So amazing that for 10 years I have been saying all I care about at my wedding when it is time is my DJ!!!! So here we are 10 years later and I was having a destination wedding. There were 2 things I wouldn't compromise on... my dress... and my DJ! Thankfully Jani was able to accommodate the date and location (Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!) and make my dream come true! We now have a second wedding to talk about for the rest of our lives thanks to SCE's Jason Jani and the cherry on top Nick Spinelli! Not only did they kill it at the Bon Fire welcome party the night before with a mix that only they could possibly come up with! Perfection! Hit songs with a jazzy/beachy vibe I mean hit the nail on the head! Then to follow that with the best night of our life... Our wedding! He got to know the group and literally played something for everyone that flowed beautifully and made me happy! Just cannot even describe the feeling! I mean I knew he would kill it but the day after all I heard about was how amazing the DJ was! 55 people and you would have thought 200 were there, the vibe was crazy! I highly recommend both Jason Jani & Nick Spinelli. Two amazing, creative, unique DJ's and awesome souls!! Their services (photos, extras) go way beyond what any other DJ could offer! Thank You so much!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Ashleigh P

Tony Tee Neto hosted our wedding reception in December 2017 and we cannot begin to express how thankful we are for his work!!! From the first time we spoke via Facetime last October, I knew that we were the perfect match. Out of doubt, I told him we'd need to think; the very... Read More next day I called him back and never looked back! He was always responsive to questions and was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with. On the actual day, he was impeccable. We changed the bridal party entrance order on the spot, changed the order of speeches/dinner service, and he just rolled with it (I’m still sorry about that, Tony!). He didn’t wait to get the party started either with a couple of songs between courses. Once the dance floor was started, though, it did not stop. I don’t know how many times I wanted to go grab a drink but another “favorite” dance song came on. He even kept my non-dancing husband on the floor with us the whole night! Tony – you read us like a book and provided the perfect blend of music for our celebration. Multiple people came up to us and said we had THE BEST DJ they've ever seen. Thank you, Tony! Thank you, Brianne! Thank you, SCE! You guys made our celebration the best party I have ever been to!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Kayla H

SCE went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Jeff was amazing and was patient with us throughout the planning process. He never pressured us to add various options and upgrades to our package, but was key in helping us choose to have snow fall during our first... Read More dace. Wish we could get married again just so we can have Jeff's mix playing throughout the night -people are still raving about the music and vibe! Love, love, love SCE!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Noelle M

SCE is the best! We worked with Christian and I cannot rave enough about our experience. There are so many DJ/entertainment companies available to work with in our area, and from our first meeting we had no doubt that we had picked the best company to work with. They are... Read More excellent at communicating and have an online service to make changes to your music preferences up to the day of your event. Christian and his team had everyone on the dance floor having the time of their lives and kept checking in with us to make sure everything was going well. If you are looking for a DJ that is top tier and can easily entrust your special day with, I recommend making an appointment with them!!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Jaclyn M

Jason Jani and his SCE team did the best job at our wedding. He read our crown extremely well and everyone danced the entire time. We are so thankful for his talent and friendship!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Monica C

Its a hard KNOX life for competition! Paul Knox and SCE are in a league of their own. Working with Brianne who was so attentive with her quick responses made planning a breeze. Paul Knox single handedly rocked our wedding. The ages of our guests ranged from early 30s to 80s... Read More and he managed to keep our dance floor packed. Paul you are a GODSEND!!! Thank you!! Monica and Tory Marino

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Holly A

SCE Event Group…..I don’t even know where to begin! I knew from the moment that I saw SCE while working weddings that I was going to have them at my wedding. Thankfully enough, my husband Kenny and I met at the venue where SCE was the house DJ and completely agreed when I told... Read More him that we didn’t even need to look at other options for wedding entertainment. Meeting with Jeff we knew that his upbeat personality would definitely fit into what we were looking for! From our first meeting to the final meeting he made us feel completely relaxed with the entire planning process and even gave us great suggestions of songs for when we weren’t fully prepared for certain introductions. The night of our wedding was beyond incredible!! My husband and I wanted to make our rounds at the tables to thank everyone for coming but that was extremely hard to do when EVERYONE was up on the dance floor!! There wasn’t a moment where guests were bored or didn’t like a song that was being played because looking back, everyone was having the time of their lives! After dinner we had a surprise for our guests! Kenny and I had included the blacklight show at our wedding and boy was that fun!! Our guests had no idea why they were being handed a pair of white gloves after dinner and thought it was just for a picture. Little did they know, while their hands were up in the air on the dance floor…the lights would all be shut off and you would only be able to see their white gloves!! It was a total hit even for our ring bearers and flower girl who did not stop dancing! We can’t thank SCE and Jeff enough because our wedding was everything that we had imagined and more! My husband and I both had gut feelings that all of our guests would have said it was one of the best weddings that they have ever been to but at the end of the night our guests had been coming up to us saying it was THE BEST wedding that they have ever been to and no wedding will ever be able to top ours! Thank you to everyone at SCE!!

Jason Jani

As the founder of the SCE Event Group, Jason Jani has been setting the standard in private event entertainment since 2009. Trusted by the most discerning clients, Jason Jani adds a dynamic dimension to the marquee private event industry that is matched by very few. Blurring the lines between nightlife and private event entertainment, Jason Jani is in a constant state of evolution and has established a brand known for excellence, professionalism, and most of all - consistent results of awesome.