SCE Event Group

Offices in West Long Branch, Ridgewood, Haddonfield

Boutique influenced DJ services without the cheese

Packed dance floors loaded with guests of all ages, and smiles from wall to wall, is what it's about for us. It's all about making our events as unique as the couples that we're honored to celebrate with. It's about making magic happen. And it's about personalization of every detail possible. If you are looking to have a wedding that people can not forget, one that leave people screaming "One more song" and "Best ever ever" - then please check out our storefront and give us a call at 888-278-0900 To get more information on our company and to see our wedding pricing please visit this page on our website: http://www.sceeventgroup.com/wedding-dj-new-jersey/ For actual wedding videos check out any of the talent bio pages on our site. No packages, No Cheese, No Sales people or Non-sense.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Music, Planning

804 Broadway, West Long Branch, NJ Offices in West Long Branch, Ridgewood, Haddonfield (888) 278-0900

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Stephanie B

I can't express how pleased myself and my husband are with how wonderful our DJ was for our wedding. From the very beginning, SCE Event Group was easy to work with and accommodating to our wishes. Joe Falco was absolutely fantastic and a real pleasure to work with, every step of... Read More the way. I have been receiving compliments for the music selection and the entire atmosphere of the party since the wedding and I can't thank them enough for being so amazing! Joe was the DJ at my sister-in-laws wedding years ago and I would absolutely recommend him and all of SCE to manage any event if you're looking for a great time and stress free experience!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Kristy L

From the moment I spoke with Jason on the phone I knew we had to have him as our DJ. Planning a wedding out of state is stressful, but Jason and the team at SCE made things easy. Between speaking on the phone, face time and meeting when we were in town I always felt extremely... Read More comfortable and at ease that the music for our wedding would be perfect. Jason did not disappoint. There was not a moment that we were not out on the dance floor with all of our family and friends. Every song we wanted to hear was played and the night was as memorable as it gets. If you are looking for a DJ who goes above and beyond look no further than Jason Jani.

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Erin M

Man oh man, what can I say about Paul Knox and his team at SCE Group! These guys are the REAL DEAL! First of all, from the beginning of the process they make it super easy to work with them from their online portal to make all your details for all the music you want and don't... Read More want for your wedding. They have everything you can imagine. Then as it got close to the big day Paul went over all the details for our reception twice, to really paint a picture of how everything will go on wedding day. Every time we talked with him we got more excited. On wedding day everything went off seamlessly and they even added some lights for the venue on the house that really elevated the mood of the whole party. The DJing at the wedding was INSANE! From the announcements of the bridal party, to the dances and all the details we added Paul and his team brought their amazing energy to our wedding that really took it to the next level. The dance floor was packed the WHOLE TIME and made it hard to leave the dance floor. From all ages and every style of music, we got compliments from EVERYONE on how much fun they had, how incredible the DJ was and how this was the FUNNEST WEDDING THEY'D EVER BEEN TO! And this was from a lot of people who don't normally dance at weddings. Most of all, Paul is SUPER nice and professional from beginning to end and made us feel so special through the whole night of our wedding. Everyone that talked to him the night of our wedding raved about him. I'm from New Orleans and had a lot of family and friends from Louisiana and they all said that Paul and SCE Group knows how to do weddings right. If you want an unforgettable experience for your wedding, book Paul Knox and SCE Group! Thanks Paul! Ian and Erin Robert

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Kristen F

Jeff Scott Gould was the DJ for our wedding and we could not be happier! The music can make or break a wedding, and we were beyond excited to hear how happy our guests were with the music - thanks to Jeff! We did not leave the dance floor all night! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Marilyn D

Jason and SCE did an AMAZING job at our wedding (and leading up to it!). We had the opportunity to meet with Jason multiple times, both over the phone and in person, to discuss our hopes for our wedding music. Jason was unbelievably patient and present at every encounter we... Read More had, and understood exactly what we were describing. He made some suggestions that really differentiated our wedding. We had both a saxophone player and a percussionist accompany Jason (his suggestion) and WOW. Everyone who attended our wedding was completely blown away. The dance floor was full all night and everyone was obsessed with the musicians. Jason instinctively knows how to not only understand a couple and what they want (and deliver!), but he also understands the crowd and how to keep the vibe up! We got so many compliments, and still do, about how great the music was at our wedding! Some other things that guests may not even realize, but of course we did, was how great the lighting was! We had intelligent lighting with SCE, and it was everything I dreamed of. The soft lighting at the beginning of the night created an unbelievably romantic mood, and as the party and music picked up, the lighting kept up with it. The lighting consistently matched the vibe at every specific part of the night, which was a really big deal for me. Just perfect!! We also rented our Photobooth through SCE. We had the full length mirror booth, and it was such a hit. Our guests loved it, and we were able to customize almost everything about how we wanted the layout of the photos to come out. They also provided really fun props! When we first got engaged, my husband and I agreed that the music would be the biggest and most important part of our wedding, and we could not be more pleased with SCE and Jason. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and the beautiful outcome! Truly a night we'll never forget. I would recommend anyone looking for impeccable music and incredible professionalism to pick up the phone and call SCE right now!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 megan c

Although many may not realize it, your music can truly make or break your wedding. With that being said, SCE Entertainment was by far the best decision we made for our wedding. From the very beginning; planning at their beautiful loft in Long Branch, to adding our favorite... Read More songs to our personalized online music website that they created, to the very last song that was played the night of our wedding. Jeff was our DJ who played music during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Jeff listens intently to all of your personal requests of what is to be played, or not to be played. There was not a person sitting during the reception and not a dry eye during the ceremony. Jeff made sure the music reflected each part of the night perfectly and made our day absolutely perfect. Not only were we happy, but our guests are still raving about music and it was 3 weeks ago! Thank you SCE Entertainment and Jeff for making this day such a memorable one.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Kenneth W

For my wife, having a DJ was at the top of her importance list. We had been to an event done by SCE before, and it was nothing short of amazing. My wife knew immediately after meeting Jeff that he would be DJing our wedding. Jeff Gould (JSG) was absolutely incredible. Everyone... Read More always believes they have the best vendor, but Jeff and his partner Bird absolutely killed it. The dance floor was packed all night long, with EVERYONE raving about the song selections. People talk about having a Sunday Funday, but you haven't had a true Sunday Funday until Jeff and the SCE crew DJ your wedding. Front start to finish top notch professionalism and unrivaled value. Thanks again for providing such an unbelievable night. Honestly we'll probably have Jeff DJ our baby shower, and find other excuses to use him again.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lyndzi F

Dj Paul Knox was AMAZING! He got everyone on the dance floor and kept them moving. He followed all our requests perfectly and didn't miss a single thing. My husband and I would 110% recommend SCE to anyone who needs a DJ.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Katie F

My experience with SCE was better than I could have hoped for. They are extremely professional and made the day so stress free for me. I told my DJ the vibe I was hoping for throughout the wedding and it was definitely achieved. Not only did they rock the reception music, but... Read More they also provided my ceremony music and it was just perfect. I couldn't recommend SCE any more!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Mayte A

Where do we even begin with SCE and Tony Tee Neto!! When we started planning our wedding, I was clueless and overwhelmed on where to even begin the whole process but thank god my fiancé (now husband) said he had the DJ covered, that he had done his research and found the perfect... Read More one to make our BIG DAY extra special and he was right. Tony Tee and his crew made the night unforgettable! Even now two weeks later, people are still calling us and mentioning how the music was on point, how they loved the fact we had a percussionist to incorporate beats with the music and how their mirror photobooth was the "coolest thing they've seen!" Tony kept the party alive and going!! Not only did he exceed our expectations that night but also with his help leading up to our wedding! He answered all our questions, even if they were ridiculous. Tony we love you and at this point, we want to throw another party just to have you rock it out again! If you're looking for a DJ, search no more and call SCE Event Group.. you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Courtney M

Words alone cannot describe how professional, down to earth, and amazing the staff at SCE are! My husband and I feel like we will forever be apart of the SCE family! They couldn't have made our reception any better! I know for a fact our family and friends will be talking about... Read More our wedding for years to come! SCE helped our guests as well as us hit all the emotions and made all of our ideas and dreams come true! We can't thank Tony and his team enough for making our day one for the books! Thank you SCE!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Nicole B

My husband and I are not big partiers, and definitely not big dancers. From the very start Jason was flexible and accommodating and helped to make us feel at ease about the way our night would go. Our wedding was a huge party, and I credit most of that to Jason; people were on... Read More the dance floor all night because his energy and music choices were spot on the entire night. From a planning perspective, Jason goes out of his way to make sure that you're comfortable and on board with everything he'll do the entire night, down to the minute. My husband and I live out of town, and he was easy to work with through Skype and email whenever we needed. All-in-all, Jason and the SCE team made our wedding a night we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Ashly B

We had an instant connection with Tony the first time we met. We knew we could trust him with our special day, from ceremony to reception. He is so personable and extremely passionate about what he does. He was very responsive via email with any questions or concerns. He kept... Read More our dance floor packed all night with a variety of music!! The custom audio productions during our parent dances blew our guests away. I think almost every single person was in tears. Thank you so much for making our amazing day even better!! We highly recommend Tony. He has so much energy and creativity !

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Nicole B

I have attended (and been in) enough weddings to know the three things guests will always remember: what they ate, what they drank, and how much fun they had. I knew from the moment we met Jason Jani that everyone was going to have an amazing time! Jason isn't your cookie cutter... Read More wedding DJ; he understands it is about the experience, not just pressing play on a routine wedding playlist. The planning process was unbelievably easy. We had access to the online event planner from day one and anytime we had a question, Brianne or Jason were always quick to answer. We never felt like just another wedding couple. The dance floor was PACKED the ENTIRE NIGHT. Jason set the tone from the first song and each song was better than the last. Everyone from our Grandmothers to our college friends have commented on how talented the SCE team is. We can't thank you enough for making our day amazing! If you are looking for a truly memorable experience, you MUST book the SCE team. They are the real deal!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017

Christian was amazing! He answered every question we had via text, email, phone and in person and made the planning process as easy as possible. But, most importantly he was AMAZING during out event! He played everything we requested and all of the songs we didn't request, he... Read More somehow knew exactly what we wanted! If we had to do it all over again I wouldn't have changed a thing! 5 STARS!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Nina W

We worked with Tony Tee and was absolutely AMAZING! Tony listened to exactly what we wanted (need I say more?) and made sure our day was tailored to our personalities. His energy and love for what he does definitely showed throughout the whole process. Tony was a true... Read More professional from day one, but knew when to let his personality shine through. I would 100% recommend Tony and SCE.

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Michelle T

This is for a wedding in 2016, but I felt compelled to write a review over a year later because of our positive experience with SCE Event Group. I contacted SCE a month before our wedding and Carly was nothing but accommodating and gracious about our last minute request for... Read More lighting services. The lighting Christian from SCE provided changed the entire feel of the event in the best way. Christian worked directly with the venue coordinator the day. Working with SCE was no stress and a great experience. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Melissa W

Paul Knox from SCE did our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and uplighting for our wedding on 7-8-17 and I can't even begin to describe how amazing he was. Our ceremony was beautiful, he set up the entire system for us to get married on the beach, microphones, speakers, music... Read More everything was perfect. Our reception was AMAZING, the dance floor was packed from beginning to end, he even found a super random song I requested that my sister and I loved from a movie when we were kids!! Paul is the nicest guy and honestly and genuinely wants you to have the best day ever!!! And he came through times a billion, I couldn't imagine our wedding without him!!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

SCE was at my best friends wedding. (More specific Paul Chris and Chris) they were amazing, fun and accommodating. They had the floor packed all night long!!! I wanna thank them for thinking on their toes when us bridesmaids sprung on them that we got a trex to come surprise the... Read More bride and groom. Lol Paul was totally down for it and the way he introduced it was the best! Thank you guys again!!!! I will be sharing SCEs information with anyone that asks about a Dj company!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Jennifer D

SCE was absolutely amazing ! Jeff had everyone dancing from the beginning of our wedding till the end! The BEST!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017

Jason Jani and the entire SCE team are the epitome of professionalism, style and they know how to throw an incredible party! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. With the infusion of genres, decades and styles of music, Jason kept us up and dancing with seamless... Read More transitions and excellent mixes. Thank you, Jason and SCE for an incredible night- we are so grateful for you!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Elena V

We had our wedding on July 21st with Paul Knox as our MC and Chris Andrade as the DJ at Nanina's in the Park. It was the best night of our lives. Everyone who came to our wedding said how much they loved the music and how professional both Paul and Chris were. Even when we... Read More sometimes did things that weren't planned, they were ready to respond with smiles on their faces. We can not thank them enough for making our wedding party phenomenal! Thank you again! Jeff & Elena Comunale

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Joey C

Tony T killed it! We had a pretty extensive list of music that had to be played for the night and Tony and the crew nailed it! Tony also covered the after party for us and kept us dancing until the "wee" hours of the morning! Everything from the music, lighting, media package... Read More and monogram were simply perfect! Highly recommend Tony and the SCE group they made our wedding memorable!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jessica A

LOVED Joe Falco. All my friends and family stated it was "The Best Wedding Ever" and DJ Joe Falco and SCE had SOOO much to do with that! :) HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Ashley T

I booked SCE To DJ my wedding in PA. Our DJ was Christian and he rocked it . Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! Christian knew how to get the party started and keep it going all night! Thank you SCE for a wonderful event!

Jason Jani

As the founder of the SCE Event Group, Jason Jani has been setting the standard in private event entertainment since 2009. Trusted by the most discerning clients, Jason Jani adds a dynamic dimension to the marquee private event industry that is matched by very few. Blurring the lines between nightlife and private event entertainment, Jason Jani is in a constant state of evolution and has established a brand known for excellence, professionalism, and most of all- consistent results of awesome.