Artistic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Mission Viejo, CA (949) 427-1297

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shannon C

Marlor, Bobby and their entire team are simply the best!!!! From the moment I decided to use them as our videographer to last week when we finalized the DVD with our wedding footage they have been nothing but responsive, professional, accommodating and incredibly talented. The... Read More day of our wedding proved to be quite chaotic when a fire started close to our venue and threatened to cancel the event. But the men of ScenEmotion kept calm and went along working, perfectly capturing our day. Their cool presence even calmed me down. The highlight video they did was PERFECT!!! It's better than I ever imagined. I even asked for several edits along the way and they made the changes without complaint. We have received rave reviews from friends and family about our highlight video, everyone claiming it's one of the best they've ever seen. The full footage of the wedding night was sent with an easy to navigate menu and edited perfectly as well. We LOVED looking back on our night and seeing all the things we missed/forgot. We almost didn't get a videographer and I am SO glad we did, we will cherish their work for the rest of our days. Seriously, go with ScenEmotionFilms... you will not be disappointed, they are INCREDIBLE!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rhea Michelle L

ScenEmotion Films was one of my favorite wedding vendors. I personally loved how Marlor was so professional, visionary, and talented. He and his assistant cinematographer captured every precious moment during my wedding. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome of the sneak... Read More peak and full-coverage video. Marlor was also gracious enough to send me DVD copies with our pictures on the cover. I would highly recommend ScenEmotion Films to be your cinematographer/photographer for your dream wedding and special occasions and I'm confident that You will love them too! Thank you so much, Master Marlor! Cheers!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Maryhazel M

ScenEmotion Films is definitely a great investment! My husband and I are unbelievably HAPPY that they were part of our wedding day (6.26.15). They not only were able to capture our special day, but they were able to make it CINEMATIC and that's exactly what I wanted!! Marlor... Read More and Kao were so friendly and professional. They were very responsive whether it's over the phone, text, or email... they were always there to answer questions, make recommendations, and listen to our ideas. Not only are they super artistic and talented, but one of the best things they offer is their DRONES!! My husband was hesitant at first to get the drone, but with our beautiful venue I kept trying to convince him to get it. Sure enough, my husband surprised me with the drone and we're so glad we got it! The arial shots the drone captured were AMAZING. All our guests loved it and were completely WOW-ed by it! Our highlight video is like no other. It was more like a short movie, than a wedding video. It made people cry and wish they were invited to the wedding! They were also very accommodating to our photographer. They worked well together, which I guess is hard to find when both the photographer and videographers want to capture the same shot. ScenEmotions Films are our favorite videographers!! We will definitely use them again in the future. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND them. ScenEmotion Films are simply the BEST. You will regret it, if you don't hire them! Thanks again for all your great work guys!! You guys are AWESOME!

Best Videographer Team

Reviewed on 9/19/2013 Melinda M

Scen Emotion was the best videographers I could have asked for. I have never worked with people so passionate in what they do. That is why I loved working with them, they had so much passion and it definetely shines in the videos they make. The beauty and creativity in their... Read More work is unbelievable. They will work and work until they get the perfect shot. It was such a joy to work with people who love what they do. It was so refreshing to work with all of them and see how much they love what they do. Thank you all for making the memories of my wedding come alive in film. I will forever be grateful for all of the memories you captured. Thank you!

My wedding looks like a movie trailer

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Melanie O

ScenEmotion films are incredibly professional and talented. They sent me our wedding highlights reel within 1 week of our wedding and it was amazing. Everyone who has seen it has admitted to clicking "replay" 5+ times because they were so impressed. They were very respectful... Read More with our space and time while getting ready and always kept me, the bride happy and calm. They are the best! Loved them and their work!