Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo

113 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL available for travel (309) 472-3631

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Sarah M

We love love love Schilling Photography!! They are so fun to work with and so amazing work!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 erica r

I was initially told, when I signed the contract, that I would have two photographers the day of my wedding. Only one showed up. And schilling lacked on telling us how to pose when it came to our family pictures. I have the men in the photos with unbuttoned jackets, hands by... Read More their sides or in their hips. And women standing straight forward, not knowing where to put their hands, pictures are not centered. They all just look awkward. I wished he would've gave more direction. Our pictures did get better when it was just my husband and I in the pictures. I guess we just expected more for the price we paid. Especially when you're told you will get two photographers.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Mollie K

Hands down the best experience of my wedding! Jacy and Julie did a wonderful job. They were fun, professional, quick, and talented. We loved our engagement pictures so much and cannot wait to get our wedding pictures back! Thank you Jarod for being so efficient and kind setting... Read More everything up. Highly recommend!

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Deanna M

I'm so glad we went with Jarod Schilling for our photographer. He takes beautiful photos and works hard to meet your vibe. Also, he's a genuinely friendly guy. The day of our wedding was FREEZING, and Jarod took compassion on us and took our wedding photos in record time so... Read More we didn't have to be in the cold any longer!

Great Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jessica

Jarod was an awesome photographer and we ended up with some great wedding photos from him. I had found a bunch of different pose ideas on Pinterest and gave him and list and he had that list with him on the wedding day, trying to make sure we got all the shots and poses I... Read More wanted.

Gorgeous Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jessica W

I'm so happy we decided to hire Schilling Photography for our engagement & wedding photos. They make you feel so comfortable & important during your session. They're a little pricey, but totally worth the money! They add a nice artsy feel to their pictures & give you pictures... Read More that you want to share with everyone!

Experienced, Professional, FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Emily W

We recently hired Jarod Schilling to do our wedding photography. Although we have not even recieved our photos from the big day yet, I am completely thrilled with how professional, personable, and talented he and his assistant were. We started working with Jarod at our... Read More engangement session last fall, and if our wedding photos are half as good as those (and I'm sure they will be even better) we will be thrilled! Jarod blended in really well the entire day, was flexible and accomodating to our wishes, and overall just had a great sense of ease to the whole wedding photography debacle, which can sometimes be a very stressful part of the wedding day! I would definitely recommend Schilling photography to anyone getting married in central Illinois!

Love the Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Jill M

Schilling Photography did a great job! We love our pictures and had a tough time deciding which ones to pick for our photo book. With our package we recieved 500+ prints (4x6) in a beautiful box, an online viewing gallery, and soon we will have a photo c.d. There are a few... Read More more pictures I wish they would have taken- but I know if I would have thought of it on the wedding day they would have taken them. Overall, we are very happy!

Beautiful Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Chelsea H

Jarod Schilling was our photographer and provided us with beautiful engagement and wedding photos that we will cherish forever! He was able to find locations that captured the exact style we were looking for! We love all of our photos so much we are having a hard time choosing... Read More the few to frame :)

Love my pics!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Katie T

Every photographer that we worked with from Schilling photography was wonderful, from our engagement pics to our wedding. They were so nice and made us feel very comfortable. They had great ideas and our pictures turned out great!

Start a Conversation!