Weddings are so amazing!

113 E Washington St, East Peoria, IL

Best Photographer!

Reviewed on 12/11/2013 Deanna M

I'm so glad we went with Jarod Schilling for our photographer. He takes beautiful photos and works hard to meet your vibe. Also, he's a genuinely friendly guy. The day of our wedding was FREEZING, and Jarod took compassion on us and took our wedding photos in record time so we didn't have to be in the cold any longer!

Great Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Jessica

Jarod was an awesome photographer and we ended up with some great wedding photos from him. I had found a bunch of different pose ideas on Pinterest and gave him and list and he had that list with him on the wedding day, trying to make sure we got all the shots and poses I wanted.

Gorgeous Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Jessica W

I'm so happy we decided to hire Schilling Photography for our engagement & wedding photos. They make you feel so comfortable & important during your session. They're a little pricey, but totally worth the money! They add a nice artsy feel to their pictures & give you pictures that you want to share with everyone!

Experienced, Professional, FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 6/26/2013 Emily W

We recently hired Jarod Schilling to do our wedding photography. Although we have not even recieved our photos from the big day yet, I am completely thrilled with how professional, personable, and talented he and his assistant were. We started working with Jarod at our engangement session last fall, and if our wedding photos are half as good as those (and I'm sure they will be even better) we will be thrilled! Jarod blended in really well the entire day, was flexible and accomodating to our wishes, and overall just had a great sense of ease to the whole wedding photography debacle, which can sometimes be a very stressful part of the wedding day! I would definitely recommend Schilling photography to anyone getting married in central Illinois!

Love the Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Jill M

Schilling Photography did a great job! We love our pictures and had a tough time deciding which ones to pick for our photo book. With our package we recieved 500+ prints (4x6) in a beautiful box, an online viewing gallery, and soon we will have a photo c.d. There are a few more pictures I wish they would have taken- but I know if I would have thought of it on the wedding day they would have taken them. Overall, we are very happy!

Beautiful Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Chelsea H

Jarod Schilling was our photographer and provided us with beautiful engagement and wedding photos that we will cherish forever! He was able to find locations that captured the exact style we were looking for! We love all of our photos so much we are having a hard time choosing the few to frame :)

Love my pics!

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Katie T

Every photographer that we worked with from Schilling photography was wonderful, from our engagement pics to our wedding. They were so nice and made us feel very comfortable. They had great ideas and our pictures turned out great!

TO Schilling Photography