The platinum standard for Wedding DJ's in S. Fla!

Making your Wedding Celebration the Once in a Lifetime Moment is what we do by offering nothing but the best, as you should expect nothing less. Helping create everlasting memories on the dance floor. Our team backed by 20 years of experience, will ensure you & your guest enjoy your special day..

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Indian, Klezmer, Latin

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Se Habla Español

The Keys, Miami Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties (305) 812-7772
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Cheryl T

DJ Javi and "Tamoriginal" DJ Clif made our wedding and reception unbelievable! They made sure everything went smoothly through the ceremony and cocktail hour, and they had the perfect playlist for the reception. They kept everyone dacning for four hours straight and were very... Read More accomodating to everyone's requests. They were absolutely fantastic and made our reception one noone there will ever forget!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Anely H

I absolutely love DJ Rey! He did a phenomenal job with our wedding! We met with him a few weeks before the wedding and he sat with me patiently and we walked through the music for each part of the wedding, I gave him suggestions for each style and he knew exactly what I wanted.... Read More On the day of the wedding, the set up was perfect, he helped with the lights, and even created a custom monogram for my husband and I. The music was absolutely amazing! Guests were commenting that even the music he played during dinner was so good, that they left their meals, to sing and dance on the floor!! He kept the party going all night, I would definitely recommend him for any weddings or parties and would use him again! Thank you, DJ Hurricane Rey!

Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Tamara B

It's been over a month since my destination wedding in Key Largo and I haven't had a second to sit and catch my breath (Three kids will do that to you), but I need to give props where props is due. With all the stress of planning my South Florida wedding from NYC, Rey was not... Read More one of them. He was fast to respond, knowledgable and helpful about the area, and just all around a pleasure to work with, but he went above and beyond his duties on the day of my wedding. My ceremony started almost a half hour late due to some issues. For Rey? No problem! My venue forgot to put pens out on my guest table, Rey to the rescue! Wedding coordinator suddenly decided to move toasts to right after the first dance instead of during dinner. Rey? I got you covered! He was fun, kept us dancing till the venue basically pulled his plug, and just gave us the best party ever! My guests still say it was the best party they've been to! I just can not say enough about DJ Hurricane Rey and SCJ Events. Do yourself a favor and book them! You will not regret it!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Ashley K

We were so very impressed with the services provided to us by SCJ events and DJ Javi. It almost felt as though he was part of the family. Javi was very professional throughout the entire evening and accommodated all my requests. They were even able to change all the dinner music... Read More within hours of the actual event. We were very pleased with the services provided. They are very kind, easy to get in touch with and dependable. Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kathryn M

Rey and his team DJ'ed my wedding in Nov. 2015 and my brother and sister in law's wedding in Dec. 2016, and they did an absolutely amazing job. People were up and dancing all night and he was a great emcee to boot! Thank you, SCJ Events!

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Frances A

My husband and I had DJ Rey at our wedding at the Cooper Estate last month. He was wonderful! Our play list was perfect. Our guests were singing and dancing all night long and everyone had a blast. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Lilly T

AWESOME!! We got soon many compliments on how fun our wedding was and it's because of Rey. Our guests were non stop dancing all night. He did an awesome job with the music. We had the time of our lives. Thank you Dj Rey for being so wonderful.

Reviewed on 4/01/2017 Lorna L

Hurricane Rey was absolutely a pleasure to work with. At first we were skeptical about a wedding DJ but Hurricane Rey was so amazing that he lay to rest any hesitation and anxiety we had about having a DJ instead of a live band. He met with us on several occasions to make sure... Read More all of our needs, wants and hopes for a great dance floor were met. He was beyond cooperative and open to our input. He made sure everyone got on the dance floor and had fun! He was so easy to work with – professional, responsive, flexible and downright nice and friendly. I would recommend Hurricane Rey for any occasion.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Iris P

I can't say enough about you guys!!! You were ON POINT! From being readily available during planning... giving us amazing advice and keeping the dance floor hopping all night long!... If you want a FUN wedding this is who you turn to!.... LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Aley B

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for a perfectly magical night - the music is such an essential part of any party and you did an amazing job . U had people dancing that NEVER dance !! And you were right on time with every song from the ceremony to the sparkler exit at the... Read More end of the night !!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Maria M

AMAZING!!!!!! We hired Rey because he had been the DJ at one of my friend's weddings and he was amazing. He did nothing short of that for ours. We've had nothing but compliments about how awesome my DJ was; people going out of their way to tell us. I'm not sure that he even... Read More realizes how good he is. I specified a list of genres that I wanted, and he played the best songs out of those genres. Everyone was on the dance floor all night. He knew exactly when to play each song and payed attention to the crowd and what they were liking. We made the best decision hiring him and no matter what party we have in the future, he will be getting a phone call...my sister has even hired him for her wedding! Thank you so much Rey for being a part of our special day and making it the absolute success that it was. See you in two months for my sister's wedding!!!!!!! :-)

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Gabriela F

They say better late than never and here is my WELL DESERVED review of DJ Hurricane Ray. My wedding was in August of 2016. Ray had originally DJ'ed at a friends wedding about 3 years ago and at my sister's wedding 2 years ago. My wife and I knew that we had to book Ray and no... Read More one else for our once in a lifetime wedding. I contacted Ray in February of 2016 and told him I was planning my wedding in 6 months and he told me without hesitation "I'll be there". My wife and I had landed the best DJ in Miami; someone I'm now proud to call a friend of the family. All I handed Ray was a few of the key songs and I told him to take creative freedom with the rest. Ray did not disappoint. Who says Sunday weddings are slow? School and work the next day were of no importance - everyone was on the dance floor until the end of the night. Ray, thank you once again for doing what you do. You'll always have a seat at our table for a Palacios Family event. Warm Regards, Rafael "El Caballo" and Gabriela Palacios

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Roxana P

After 10 months and a 2 months old baby we are able to take time and thank our wedding DJ. We got married April 24, 2016 and DJ Rey was one of the highlights of our wedding day. Rey was so understanding and patience from the moment I reached out to him on the phone to our first... Read More meeting at the wedding venue. I had a groomzilla in charge of a lot of the wedding preparation since I was 2 months pregnant and let me tell you Rey was able to meet all of our entertainment needs. Our guests had a blast with all the music, the live drummer and the "hora loca" . Our guests did not stop dancing once the party started and DJ Rey hit the mixer. Thank you DJ Rey for making our special day a one of a lifetime. You are definitely the best DJ in Miami!! My husband and I are grateful that you were part of our Wedding.

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Roxana P

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Israel P

Well what can I say... DJ Hurricane Ray had the party going from the get go. If it wasn't for the venue putting an end to the party at midnight, he could have kept the party going till sunrise, literally. He was very interactive with the crowd and would always somehow fit songs... Read More that were requested by guest within a couple minutes. I would highly recommend SCJ Events for any occasion, DJ Hurricane Ray will certainly make it a memorable one!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Leslie L

Rey was the absolute BEST! He was incredibly responsive to all my emails, and helped me put together a timeline for my wedding. The dance floor was packed the entire night and even my older relatives did not stop dancing! Highly recommend Rey - he did my ceremony, cocktail and... Read More dinner and it was perfect.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Ghislaine D

My husband and I cannot say enough about Rey and his team. Our wedding night was perfect! Everyone was on the dance floor and we got so many compliments on the music as well as uplighting and dance lights. Also, Heather the day of coordinator was hands down the best! She made... Read More sure the day ran smoothly and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day because of SCJ Events.

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Renee L

Mario and I wanted to thank Javi and his assitant for an unbelievable wedding. We were absolutely blown away by Javi's professionalism, enthusiasm, and talent. By the end of the night, everyone had no voice from singing and could barely move after dancing. He was able to keep... Read More the flow of the wedding going seamlessly. Even better, people loved the vibe and with their eagerness started trickling on the dance floor before we even finished eating. Thank you again for making our day truly amazing. If you want to have an unforgettable night, this is who you should book!! Love, Renee and Mario

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Katelyn P

Rey was a crucial part of our wedding day and I can't recommend him enough! My brother in law and sister in law married in Miami last year and had Rey as their DJ. At their wedding, the dance floor was always full! When it came time for me to start planning my wedding, we... Read More instantly went to Rey. From the start, Rey was helpful and informative. On our wedding day, his set up was perfect and our entire ceremony and reception went perfectly. He was even able to get a rather tricky first dance song for us and about halfway through dinner my fiancé decided it was time to party and from that point on, the dance floor was for- SERIOUSLY LIKE 3-4 HOURS OF STRAIGHT DANCING AND FUN! Multiple family members came up after the wedding to us to tell us how great the DJ was. Rey is essentially family and we plan to use him for every single event moving forward!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Candy C

Rey at SCJ Events was the best decision we made! As soon as we met him we knew our wedding party was going to be unforgettable, and it was! From the ceremony, to the reception and until the end, he played the best music selection we have previously discussed, and as soon as the... Read More dance floor was open, no one, not even us sat down again, ever... and we wanted more! He did an amazing job and I loved every second of it.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Danay M

The Music was perfect. You remembered every detail and request. The party didn't stop!! Your whole entertainment group made sure everyone was dancing and having a good time!! Thank you REY!!!!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Bianca S

We have no words to express our gratitude towards DJ Rey. He was amazing from the very beginning until the last song. He was always prompt in answering our questions. He gave us wonderful suggestions and most of all he is such a talented DJ! The song selection was perfect, from... Read More the slower tunes during dinner time as well as all the awesome songs you played afterwards! Everybody danced a lot and we all had such a great time! We really did not want it to end. We heard nothing but the very best from our guests about him and he made our day perfect. We will forever have great memories in our hearts! Thank you so much Rey! You nailed it :)

Reviewed on 2/07/2016

My wife and I contacted DJ Rey a few short weeks before our wedding, and we are extremely grateful and thankful we did! The night would not have been the same without his contributions. His communication was excellent, he provided prompt answers to all of our inquiries prior to... Read More the wedding, and knew exactly the kind of music we wanted to play throughout the different moments of our wedding with just a few example songs. Many of our guests were commenting throughout the evening of how they loved the music selection in all aspects of the wedding (cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing afterwards). We highly recommend DJ Rey, and would love to work with him again for any future celebrations which life may bring us!

Dj

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Maribel P

I'm so happy we chose DJ Rey for our wedding! He was professional, wonderful to work with, and did a great job with the music selection for our wedding. After our event, I had so many people comment on what an amazing job he did. At one point, my husband didn't know what song he... Read More wanted to dance with his mother, and Rey provided him with a long list of songs to choose from. He was very personable and always quickly responded to his emails/texts and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Dj Rey, and I couldn't have picked anyone better to entertain our guests for the most important event of our lives!

Reviewed on 12/20/2015 Lindsey

Very easy to get in touch with. Emails are answered almost instantly. I explained the feel I wanted for my wedding and dj hurricane Rey did an excellent job. The guests were so happy with the music choices, they kept complimenting the dj.

Rey Hernandez

This Award Winning Wedding DJs passion for music and entertainment is what got him going at the young age of 16. Quickly becoming the top DJ's during his young years, his years of experience entertaining, diverse collection of music and the rare ability to read the crowd is what can assure you great entertainment for your wedding. Now, is proud owner of one of the top entertainment company in South Florida.