Scotland Run Golf Club

Williamstown, NJ

Weddings That Dreams Are Made Of

You've spent your life dreaming of this moment. Make it a reality at Scotland Run, where your wedding will be nothing short of spectacular. Add brilliance to the day by exchanging vows in our beautiful wedding pavilion and garden and then hosting your reception in our magnificent clubhouse. The all new Ottinger Conservatory, glass enclosed cocktail room located off the Grand Ballroom, offers sweeping views of the golf course and a spacious outdoor patio with princess balconies. It also features high vaulted ceilings, and a warm and inviting fireplace as well as many seating options when used separately or in combination with the Grand Ballroom.

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Same Sex Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Country Club, Garden, Restaurant, Tented

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

2626 Fries Mill Rd., Williamstown, NJ (856) 863-3737

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Shaelene L

Your Dream Day Comes With the Dream Team! I could not have dreamed up a more perfect wedding and am incredibly grateful to Marlo at Scotland Run and her A+ team. I looked at 4 venues and knew that SR was the one for me. First of all, the entire year plus of planning, Marlo made... Read More me feel like I was her only Bride. She answered every single question of my endless emails without any inkling of trouble. Even in some of my tours, I felt like questions I was asking were annoying to some of the vendors, one even chuckled when I asked about Saturdays in October! Theres a high chance that if you're planning a wedding, you're doing this once, so having a coordinator that is patient with you (you've never done this before) is key. After booking, I visited the venue countless times and not once did I feel like this was problematic. The venue itself is gorgeous, the cocktail space has beautiful high ceilings, dark wood floors and fire places, along with huge windows overlooking the lush green course adorned with beautiful flowers of the season. The ceremony space is classy looking and also makes perfect pictures. They recently got a stunning window piece for the backdrop along with string lights that make for a dreamy view. People raved about the food and I can agree that everything we ate was delicious. Even the wedding cake that was included from Stella! Fun options for cocktail hour food such as a macaroni and cheese bar, french fry bar and of course all the delicious passed foods. Anything I asked for, SR never said No. Something for Brides to know that I did not, and I feel it's important to highlight. They will set up everything for you. I brought in everything the day before with a list of what goes where, and they took care of EVERYTHING. I wish I had known just how much they would do, how on top of it they were, because I asked questions when I didn't need to. Overall, I felt very stress free, but the day of you literally have nothing to worry about. And if you do feel the itch to find out "but wait did you guys put the one frame out.."-just ask, and you will be reassured all is well :) Day of wedding, I didn't know this, but you and your girls will come into the bridal suite to get ready and they will bring Champagne, juice and snacks while you get ready! Brides, you will have someone with you all day getting whatever you need. My girl (I think her name was Megan) was on the ball all night, making suggestions to pull me in from cocktail hour to get my dress bustled, and thank goodness she was there because she helped figure that out in a big way! She also snuck me a tray of food from cocktail hour so I could try everything without getting mobbed. My suggestion here would be make sure she grabs your groom too, My husband sadly only ate one fry from cocktail hour while I was snacking in the bridal suite! SR team also works seamlessly with other vendors. Seriously, everyone went above and beyond without hesitation. I'm sad i'm not going to have email check ins with Marlo anymore! I guess there is always time for a baby shower ;) Book this Venue Ladies, you will NOT regret it! FYI-My other fabulous vendors: A Garden Party (Flowers)-AMAZING Lemon Hill Studio (Photography)-AMAZING Stomping Bread Productions (Video)-AMAZING DJ Per4rm Joe M with DJ's Available -AMAZING Sweet Harmony (Strings)-AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Amanda P

It's hard to know where to start with how amazing Scotland Run was - it was everything we could have asked for and MORE! From the very beginning, Marlo was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was warm, friendly, attentive, responsive, and so many more wonderful things. She made our... Read More wedding the day of our dreams. The venue itself is literally a gem: the new cocktail room is STUNNING, the reception hall and ceremony area are perfect, and the grounds couldn't be more beautiful. There were so many great places for pictures! The food was so delicious and we got so many compliments from our guests on how amazing it all was! Marlo made every day leading up to the wedding so easy - she was so accommodating and answered my million questions almost immediately. On the day of the wedding we had almost an entire table not show, and her team was SO flexible and accommodating about rearranging the dining room (During cocktail hour, no less) to fulfill our wishes. If we wanted it, Marlo and the team and Scotland Run made it happen. We hadn't really heard of Scotland Run prior to touring it for our wedding, and we'll be shouting it from the rooftops now. It was truly an amazing experiences and the folks at SR made our day one that we will never forget - perfect from the day we toured until our wedding day!! They are the best. Get married here.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Briana G

Where do I even begin?! I could not recommend this venue or the team that works there highly enough. In my opinion the venue is the most beautiful in the area... the flower garden/arbor area, golf greenery, brand new cocktail room and balcony made for stunning pictures. The food... Read More was delicious and I can't even count how many guests have raved to me about the service from the wait staff. We had over 220 people and everyone was made to feel so special and well attended to. The real thing that made our day so perfect is the people that work there. Throughout the 2 years we were engaged, I had so many questions/changes/strange requests and Alex was there for us every step of the way. She was beyond accommodating and flexible and is just generally a really nice person to talk to. I didn't hire a wedding planner and there is just no way I could have done it without her. Marlo was also so helpful and generous to us and we were lucky enough to have Meghan as our Maitre'd who was there for everything we needed on the night and helped it run smoothly. I agree with the other reviews that these are people you can really trust and make you feel that they are personally invested in your day. I am honesty still speechless about the amazing job they did and am so thankful!!

Reviewed on 3/25/2018 Samantha M

We cannot even begin to say enough about how amazing this venue and staff are. From the very early on planning days to experiencing a nor’easter two days before the wedding and having to shuffle some things around. Alex was awesome from day one, very easy to work with and... Read More SUPER QUICK to respond to even the littlest questions. Our 180 guests cannot stop saying awesome things about the food and how beautiful everything was. I would recommend this place a million times over. Thank you for an amazing event!!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Allison C

My husband and I couldn’t have asked for a more magical location! Marlo and Alex were extremely helpful from the start whether it was getting measurements of door frames or answering questions they were always there. We got married on a record breaking -10 degree day and the day... Read More before they were calling me to double and triple check that everything would go as planned. I went with Marlo’s suggestion of holding the ceremony inside. Her and Alex made sure that everything would be in place for the wedding the next day. The breakfast buffet was delicious and my guests were extremely happy with the food! The venue was snow covered and it was truly beautiful!! To anyone looking for a cost effective gorgeous venue— look no further!

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Tiffany G

The most beautiful place to get married. Their grounds are so well kept to the point where we got married here in December when the flowers were not in bloom and it was still stunning. The wedding coordinators are fabulous and very responsive. This venue was very easy to work... Read More with and made our wedding day even better than I could have imagined. The food was delicious and we had a blast. I would highly recommend this wedding venue to anyone who is getting married.

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jennifer M

Absolutely amazing. We had our ceremony and reception at Scotland Run in October and it was everything we hoped for and more. Marlo and Alex are a dream to work with. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Casey L

I wish there were more stars to give! My wedding was incredible. I received so many compliments on how great the food was. I was extremely particular about my decor and the girls executed my vision perfectly. I would reccommend Scotland run to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Katie H

If I could give this venue and its staff 10 stars, I would!!! I am absolutely thrilled that I chose Scotland Run as the venue for my wedding. The ceremony and reception space were just what I had been promised - spectacular!! I cannot say enough about the staff - specifically,... Read More Alex and Marlo. I truly felt as though they were both personally invested in my wedding and I was so confident in their abilities that it helped me to stay surprisingly calm throughout the day. To our benefit, renovations were made just in time for our wedding and the new space is absolutely gorgeous. It eased my fears of the rain ruining my cocktail hour because of how beautiful the enclosed area is. The scenery is unbelievable, including the staircase that my bridesmaids and I walked down to reach the ceremony pavilion. Marlo helped me with my signature drink and I heard from my guests that it was "sold out" early on because of how good it tasted!! (The bartenders offered to make a modified version after!) Alex wrote on all of the signs and chalkboards that I had brought for extra decor and they turned out better than I had even imagined. The food was magnificent, as everybody I had talked to who had experienced it prior had told me. Alex and Marlo also made it a point to find me at the end of the night to congratulate me again and say goodbye. I truly cannot say enough good things about this venue and its staff (our maitre'd, MariKate, was AMAZING as well)!! I highly recommend Scotland Run for your wedding venue if you are looking for a beautiful space with quality service :)

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 meagan b

This venue was amazing! I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out! The staff was AMAZING the whole time including planning. Marlo , Alex, and Joann are the best! I couldn't have picked a better venue. All my guests complimented the food and service.

Reviewed on 12/12/2015 Taleia F

Alex was more than helpful and made us feel welcomed and comfortable with our budget! This place is absolutely stunning !

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Sharon M

Joanne, Marlow, and Alex made every detail pop. We had the wedding of our dreams and no stress. Our guests were impressed with the food, and attention to detail. The staff was consistently friendly and professional. The bananas foster station impressed everyone during dessert. I... Read More would highly recommend this venue to any bride.

I couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Danielle M

Scotland Run truly cared that my husband and I had the wedding we imagined. They frequently sent us emails and kept our wedding planning on track. They were more than willing to accommodate all of my diy decorations and they worked very well with my vendors. The reception area... Read More was more beautiful than I pictured it would. Our guests are still raving about how much food there was and how good it all was. We felt taken care of the entire night and we had so much fun. I hope I get invited to a wedding there in the future so I can enjoy it all over again :)

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Kate R

We couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding on 6/27/15. Alex, the event coordinator, is one of the best, most organized people I have ever met. She's extremely talented, creative, down to earth, and funny. It poured on the day of our wedding and somehow she and the... Read More staff still managed to make this the most beautiful day of our lives. Everything was perfectly set up the day of the wedding. Alex even took the reins and designed the cupcake tower for us! Tons of compliments. The staff was absolutely amazing and made sure I was okay ALL night (shout out specifically to Margo and Drew). I don't have one negative thing to say about Scotland Run. I'd recommend this venue to ANYBODY! -Kate and Mark

Simply the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Alison S

I just want to say that Scotland Run was the most amazing venue I could have had!! The food was absolutely delicious from cocktail hour to the entrees we selected. The pavilion for the ceremony was beautifully landscaped and the gardens were gorgeous. Alex and the rest of the... Read More staff worked so tirelessly to make sure everything was just perfect for us. Our guests raved about how friendly the staff was here. I would have no reservations recommending Scotland Run whatsoever, you guys were awesome! Alison & Greg

2015-07-02T11:07:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alison & Greg! It was such a pleasure getting to know you both and making your wedding dreams come to life! From your bright and cheery color scheme, to all your intricate details, it was truly a perfect day! We wish... Read Less Read More

Great place for an outdoor wedding

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jennifer G

My husband and I only looked at one place for our wedding...Scotland Run. We met with Joann and made up our minds before we even left that night. The venue is beautiful...we had our ceremony outside in the pavilion. My husband and I did a first reveal and the area between the... Read More arbor and the pavilion was the perfect place for him to wait for me to come out. The food was AWESOME...many people told me that it was the best piece of filet they had ever had. The cocktail hour was also well received, though, unfortunately, my husband and I didn't get to enjoy it much because we were so busy getting pictures taken. The open bar for the entire cocktail hour and reception was also great. Overall, I would highly recommend Scotland Run for a wedding...wish I could do it all over again!

Beautiful Outdoor Ceremony

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 Allie P

My fiancé and I looked at about ten venues. I really wanted to have an outdoor ceremony, but was concerned about inclement weather. Scotland Run has a covered outdoor pavilion, so that in the event that it rains it is still possible to have the ceremony held outdoors.... Read More Fortunately we did not have that problem! The landscaping is lovely and we did minimal decorating for the ceremony because it was so beautifully decorated on its own! From the moment we set foot in the building, JoAnn made us feel comfortable. We were even able to view the ballroom set up for a wedding. The food tasting was fantastic. We were able to bring four family members along with us. We were able to select two of each for chicken, fish, and beef to try. It was a seated tasting with wine service. It was amazing to sit down to a "dinner" and experience what your wedding would feel like for your guests. The service the day of the wedding was phenomenal. The bridesmaids had the bridal suite to ourselves and we were provided a cheese plate and champagne. Every bartender and member of the wait staff made the evening run smoothly and on time. I had brought more than a few things to have set up on the escort table: escort cards, guest book, and pictures of our relatives' weddings. I was afraid it might be too much and look cramped, but the table was large enough and JoAnn set it up so beautifully! To be honest, every wedding venue you go to will cost roughly the same price per person. Scotland Run had the best service, food, and ceremony space for the money. We had a truly beautiful wedding that I'm sure people will be talking about for years to come.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Kelsey

I cannot begin to explain how happy I was with everything. They completely understood the look I was going for and set up everything perfectly. The staff were the nicest people I've ever met and seemed to thoroughly enjoy their jobs. The bartenders definitely made sure all my... Read More guests were happy. The food was delicious! It tasted just like it did the night of the food tasting. All my guests said their food was steaming when it was delivered. I definitely would recommend this beautiful venue to anyone!

amazing venue and staff!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 AnnMarie O

Joann was an amazing event coordinator. Everything turned out better than I had planned and she made everything so easy! Valerie was the best maitre d' you could ask for. She had it done before you could even ask AND she made sure you ate your food! We are still hearing about... Read More how great the service was and how amazing the food was. The mashed potato bar was a hit and a must have! Their package is all inclusive from the centerpieces to the cake and desserts, which was excellent and one less thing for a bride to worry about.

Stunning!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2013 Kristi S

Wonderful Venue! Everyone and the staff there are just so nice! The food was terrific too! Everyone was raving over the steak weeks afterwards! So happy we found this place after looking at so many others. The price was ideal compared to what the other local places wanted for a... Read More much lower key venue....It was perfect! Great place for beautiful pictures as well! Joanne is amazing that coordinates everything for you, very down to earth kind women who truly cares about how your night goes....Love her!

Ceremony and Reception

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Tammy R

The place was beautiful and it was an venue that we had never used before so I didn't know what to look out for. I felt the rehearsal was rushed and I wished they had a separate entrance for the bridal party. I found out later that guests that had gotten there early where... Read More waiting in the lobby and were told to move to the ceremony site because I didn't want to be seen. I never told them that. However, the place was so beautiful no one complained.

The Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 12/12/2011 Stephanie D

I was married at Scotland Run Golf Course and everything was magical! The staff superb, the food delicious, and the grounds breathtaking. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I would certainly recommend this location to host your dream wedding.

beautiful setting, low quality

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 EILEEN D

The darkest bridal suite ever! The lighting in the bridal suite is dark, and we had to do our makeup in a shared public bathroom. Food was ok, and the drinks were watered down. It was a beautiful place, but not quality at all.

Awesome, Professional, A Sure Bet

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Andrea K

Scotland Run is a strikingly beautiful venue. Even for my late September wedding, the flowers were in full bloom. The best part about this venue is their attention to detail. They do weddings every single day (basically), so know exactly what they are doing. Ask for Kelly,... Read More the banquet manager. She's the best and will get you anything you desire. I would recommend this to anyone. Our wedding was beautiful, relaxed, and memorable.

Amazing Venue

Reviewed on 9/17/2011 Jovielyn O

I cannot thank the staff at Scotland Run enough for all the great service we received; from planning to the big day it was awesome. The scenery was beautiful and the gazebo was perfect for the ceremony!!!