Trust a professional with your TIMELESS moments.

Every bride is unique and has different needs and desires for her SPECIAL Wedding day which is why I don't have a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to your wedding. I would be honored at the opportunity to connect with you, find out what you truly are looking for and then exceed your every expectation! Call today for more information and details!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Dallas Ft. Worth, Tx and Worldwide (214) 616-6407

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Suzie B

We could not be more proud and pleased with our wedding and engagement photos. Scott is an amazing photographer and really knows how to capture the moment. Our friends and family continuously tell us how beautiful our photos are, and sometimes I can’t even believe they are ours!... Read More He took time to meet us and got to know our personalities beforehand. In our opinion, his pricing is fair and timeliness is on point. He is really great to work with and communicates via text, e-mail and/or phone; whichever is preferred. I never had an issue getting in touch with Scott. I was very thankful he helped me plan out the "day of" timeline and wanted to know who the immediate family was so that he could make sure he captured a couple additional photos of them. We highly recommend Scott!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Brittany H

Scott is the best! I found him on theknot.com and right from the beginning he was great. He responded quickly and talked to me about exactly what I wanted on wedding day. He took my bridals too and they turned out amazing! He suggested sites for me since I'm new to the area and... Read More he found the perfect spot. He was even flexible on scheduling my bridals when I had to change days on a short notice. On wedding day he kept everyone on time in to ensure I got all my pictures complete before the wedding which is what I wanted. More than all that, he was fun to work with and such a nice guy. I was battling chemo when I first met Scott and he, along with my hair and makeup artist, showed up at my work to meet me, and he brought me flowers. Such a nice guy and a great photographer! Thank you so much, Scott!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Marcel D

Scott was awesome! We had to reschedule our engagement photos last minute because of a bridal meltdown and Scott was more than accommodating, we quickly set up a new time and the pictures turned out fabulous. For the wedding Scott showed up dressed to the nine's and ready to... Read More work! We got our sneak peak and love every one of them! It hasn't been long since the wedding so we haven't seen our full set of pictures but I know they're going to be great! I can't recommend Scott enough for pictures of your big day.

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Casey P

Scott was incredible! He was extremely professional and courteous throughout the entire process. Communicating with him was easy, and he was able to make us feel comfortable. Scott captured all of the moments that were important to us, and exceeded all of our expectations. He... Read More cracked jokes to make us laugh and was able to get really genuine pictures. Our wedding was on the early side, but Scott arrived on time, and began working immediately. I would highly recommend Scott!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Keksey W

Scott did an amazing job! We are so happy with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos! Also, Scott is a fun person to be with and we felt very comfortable around him. He is also easy to communicate with. You can’t go wrong with Scott!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Kelsey B

Scott was such a blessing to Seth and I! He was so helpful and kind from start to finish. He is great at what he does and has a heart for people and weddings! Hire him! He is more than just a photographer.

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Jarron A

Scott Aleman was an amazing photographer for our wedding in every single way. He was extremely professional in his attitude, as well as being able to crack a good joke to get a genuine smile out of us that definitely shows in our pictures. Scott truly captured our vision from... Read More day one. Not only did he help take away some of our wedding stress with care packages but he became such a friend along the way. We are truly thankful we choose him to capture these moments that we will cherish forever. I would HIGHLY recommend booking an appointment to meet with Scott. He was so helpful from beginning to end and made our wedding feel so magical. I promise you that you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shannon D

Scott was absolutely amazing to work with. Between our engagements and wedding day, he was so comfortable to work with and trustworthy that the job will get done. If you want a photographer that gives you the best quality and knows exactly what they're doing, he's the guy!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Paige B

I cannot say enough about Scott!! He was absolutely incredible and I'm so glad I chose him to photograph our wedding! I was looking for someone fairly priced but did not want to compromise the quality or professionalism of the photographer and luckily I found Scott. My pictures... Read More are everything I could have asked for and he was amazing to work with. In fact he was probably the most organized vendor I have ever worked with, and I have a history of wedding planning so I have worked with my fair share of wedding vendors. Having a history of wedding planning, I was a pretty high-stress bride and he made the process so easy, always checking in with me and updating itineraries and plans. He made even my camera-shy husband enjoy our photo sessions and I had non-stop compliments from our bridal party about how great he was on the day of. He makes the situation way less awkward. Do not pass up Scott, he is a gem and you can't get this quality for his prices ANYWHERE. Trust me, I've looked.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 BreAnna V

Scott was great to work with! We took our pictures in Sundance square on a incredibly windy day and he was able to capture some beautiful moments.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Claire M

Scott was wonderful to work with. He is professional, quick to respond to email or calls, nice, and produces outstanding photographs. Scott was patient with us and gave my husband and I direction when needed. We will treasure the pictures from our wedding forever. We are so glad... Read More that Scott was there to capture the magic of our special day. I strongly recommend him for any photography needs.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Carrie C

Scott was so easy to work with and we love our engagement and wedding photos! He did an outstanding job. I highly recommend Scott Aleman Photography!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Rasheda S

Scott was so wonderful! He worked with my husband and I on a schedule that fit our needs. He stayed in contact with us throughout the entire process building rapport. On our wedding day, Scott showed up early and was very efficient, effective and easy to work with. He was very... Read More detailed orientated and made the process of taking pictures fun (even in the cold and RAIN)!I would highly recommend him and we look forward to creating many more photographic moments with him.

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Laci B

Scott is incredible! He is an extremely talented photographer, his work is timely, and he is just super outgoing and fun to work with! He was great about being flexible but also keeping us on schedule so we weren't late to the reception. He did my bridal portraits and the day of... Read More photos, and I couldn't be happier with his work! Highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Alyssa D

My fiancé and I used Scott for our engagement pictures. He was a pleasure to work with! He kept us relaxed and having fun which translated into some great candid photos. We couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Allie P

Scott was so great to work with! From the moment we spoke with him, he took an interest in us and made every effort to further get to know us in preparation for the big day! Having worked in the industry, I can truly say that he is easy to work with and great at helping you get... Read More the most out of your wedding photos and planning that process. Scott is professional, attentive and responsive and having him on your team will make your special day that much better!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Meagan S

Scott did a phenomenal job from beginning to end as our wedding photographer. The pre-wedding process was very detailed and organized. We felt as if Scott was passionate about what he does and genuinely cared about our feelings with his work. The presentation of our photos was... Read More amazing. We wold choose Scott as our Photogapher again without hesitation. He's the best and that's an unbiased opinion!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Laura B

Scott is amazing! He kept in touch with us all the way up to the wedding, making sure we had everything we needed. Even suggesting additional vendors. He was professional and made us feel comfortable. The pictures turned out AMAZING. He is a true gentleman and honestly we... Read More couldn't be happier with our pick to be our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Scott was fantastic! Not only was he very professional and talented, but he was also so nice and funny! made our wedding day that much more fun and relaxed. The pictures turned out great, thanks Scott! I highly recommend Mr. Aleman!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Madison R

I cannot rave enough about what an incredible job Scott Aleman did photographing my fiancé and me. He captured us sharing moments with one another. Our pictures look so natural and portray our love for one another perfectly!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Shelby M

Scott is so amazing, every picture came out beautifully. He is easy to work with and knows exactly what you will want for your big day. My husband and I would refer him to anyone. We love his work!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Taryn F

Scott was so great to work with at our wedding! He is very friendly and professional. We were behind schedule and rushing around before the ceremony and Scott went with the flow and was able to help get all of our photos taken efficiently. He had amazing ideas for pictures and... Read More was open to any ideas we had as well. We can't wait to get our pictures.

Reviewed on 5/29/2016 Zach W

So incredibly thankful to have found Scott! I almost booked with another wedding photographer who I wasn't completely sold on, but decided to do one final search when I came across this guy! He helped my fiancé and I feel comfortable taking engagement photos (we had never taken... Read More professional pictures together before), and my bridals were stunning. He captured every special moment on the wedding day, too :) The package I booked came with a beautiful album that scott put together and had shipped to me, which was great! Also, his booking prices worked perfectly in my budget, and were much more reasonable than some of the surrounding competition. Easy to contact, laid back but professional. You'll be so glad to add him to your vendor list!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016

Scott was great! We picked him as our photographer solely on his portfolio not considering his compatibility of personality. We are a family of artists and these photos had to be up to par. Not only were the pictures above and beyond, but he was also so easy to work with. He was... Read More easy going about my crazy demands and lack of patience. He managed to wrangle two HUGE families with minimal hiccups and he did it all with a smile. I highly recommend him for anyone needing professional pictures of any kind.

Reviewed on 1/28/2016 Meghan O

After scouring the Internet for photographers that we wouldn't have to take a loan out to afford, I finally found Scott. His prices were very reasonable and his pictures were gorgeous! after we met, we decided that Scott was going to be our photographer for engagement and... Read More wedding and we couldn't be more happy! He was so accommodating (we had to reschedule engagements multiple time because of weather) and made the process of taking pictures so easy and natural! Our pictures for both turned out great! Would highly recommend Scott if you're looking for an amazing photographer that won't take your entire budget.

Scott Aleman

Thanks for stopping by! I would describe myself as a very passionate, engaging and enthusiastic person who loves documenting special moments and times in your life. My photography journey began a few years ago on a family trip to Hawaii starting out with a basic camera. From then, my passion for imagery and art increased and never stopped. Today, I have found my calling and passion and that is journalistic Wedding Photography. In my spare time (which is rare!), I enjoys music, playing the drums and sports! Guilty pleasures? Netflix and anything mint chocolate chip flavored.