Personalized Ceremony and Cocktail Hours

We want your ceremony to be an unforgettable experience! We will customize any songs of your choosing and tailor each of them in order to create seamless transitions within the ceremony. Whether you are looking to have traditional music or contemporary music, we can provide unique and beautiful acoustic arrangements! While you and your guests are relaxing during the cocktail hour and enjoying their meal, we can set the mood with a blend of jazz, easy listening, and contemporary music.

Instruments

Guitar, Harmonica, Ukulele, Vocals

Classical, Folk, Jazz, Pop

Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Wedding

Live Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1314 Methyl Street, Pittsburgh, PA (724) 288-6691
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Dana B

We absolutely loved their music! They set a perfect ambiance for our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner hour. They even agreed to learn a few songs last minute for our ceremony. My hubby loved their version of "All My Life" for our procession, he is still talking about it!... Read More Our ceremony was absolutely perfect thanks to their musical addition. I was able to be escorted down the aisle side-by-side with my parents to a song that really meant so much to me personally. They really did so much to add to our special day in such a meaningful way. We got so many compliments, our guests really enjoyed their music. They both are so talented! We would absolutely recommend their services to anyone looking for a beautiful addition to their wedding. We hope they will play for us again in the future at another celebration!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017

Scott and Rosanna sang for our wedding cocktail hour and dinner and my husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about them. Not only are they a pleasure to work with, but they are also extremely talented. Our guests were raving about them the entire night and even days... Read More after the wedding. My husband and I asked them last minute to play some of our favorite songs and they kindly agreed. They were truly such a special touch to our wedding and I would recommend them to others who are looking for live music for their events.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Maggie M

Scott and Rosanna are amazing! They played durinng the dinner hour of our wedding reception. Beyond being exceptionally talented, which they both are, they were very responsive to our calls and kept in touch often throughout the planning process. All of our guests raved... Read More about their version of our favorite reception dinner songs (moon dance, dock of the bay, etc). They truly made our reception memorable and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a way to make your day unique, carefree, and full of great music!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jennifer P

Scott and Rosanna did an amazing job for my wedding. They played and sang the songs I requested for my ceremony. I heard them singing and playing the song before I was about to come down the aisle and I almost cried because it was so beautiful. I highly recommend them to any... Read More bride! They will make your ceremony as beautiful as ever with their music. All of my guests enjoyed listening to them as well.

Scott and Rosanna

Our names are Scott and Rosanna Spindler and we have had the absolute pleasure of providing professional, polished, and beautiful acoustic music for weddings over the past 5 years. Our style encompasses a mix of folk and jazz with a warm, sophisticated blend of harmonies and tasteful guitar work. As a married couple ourselves, we know how important it is to make this day as special and memorable as possible!