Scott Kelsey Photography

Sanibel Captiva Ft Myers

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Fort Myers, FL Sanibel Captiva Ft Myers (239) 834-9744

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jennifer G

Craig and Jenny Wedding at the Island Inn Sanibel Island. We are absolutely over the moon with the pictures Linsey took of our October 2016 wedding. Despite the cloudy sunset, Linsey managed to get some amazing shots after the ceremony. The Kelsey's are a fantastic team and... Read More are highly recommended for their talent.

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Emily V

I found Scott on The Knot while researching doing engagement photos in Naples, FL. My fiancé and I live in Connecticut, so we did not get to meet Scott before our session. With that aside, he did a fantastic job. I love all of the photos from our shoot, and am having a hard time... Read More picking a favorite since they all look great. Thanks Scott for making our photo shoot feel so easy and relaxed! I would definitely recommend him!!

Nothing short of AMAZING!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Alyssa S

When I started looking for photographers to take our engagement photos Scott Kelsey Photography was one of the first ones I looked at and kept going back time and time again. After I contacted them, I received a super prompt and thorough response; I knew I found the... Read More photographers for us! They were extremely helpful in deciding where to shoot, what time, how many outfits, and many other details! They even made a shared Pinterest board of some types of poses I wanted to capture during our shoot. The day of was extremely cold and sooooooooooo windy (hard to believe in usually sunny Florida) and they were even willing to reschedule. We pushed through, and we still got soooooo many beautiful shots! Scott and his wife Linsey were so much fun to work with and it was neat to see both their creative eyes for getting the perfect photos for us! I would (and have) recommend them to everyone looking to have their photos taken in the SW Florida area! Did I mention, you get the shoot, unlimited photos with artistic enhancements, copyrights to the photos (where I've found a lot of photographers will not give you for engagement photos), and a beautiful personalized disc with all the photos from your session. If you book with Scott Kelsey Photography you will not be disappointed. Your hardest decision after reading this review will be choosing which photos to print after your amazing photo session with those two! Thanks Scott & Linsey Kelsey!!!

Magical Pictures: Sunset Wedding on Sanibel Island, FL

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Michaela B

I married my best friend on July 19 at sunset on the beach of Sanibel Island at the Island Inn, resulting in a modern-day Brady Bunch with each of us bringing two kids to our blended family. Throughout the process of wedding planning, I remained calm, even when my dress didn’t... Read More fit 3 weeks before the wedding and through various other small snags. The one and only thing that made my heart pound a little faster was the looming wedding photography. I do not like to be in front of a camera – I have always only felt comfortable BEHIND a camera. My anxiety about the wedding pictures increased throughout the day of the wedding right up to the moment Linsey walked into our cottage. From that point on, she made me feel absolutely comfortable and relaxed, and I even enjoyed our pictures – a testament to Linsey’s skills considering I’ve spent 40 years despising having my picture taken! True to the nature of weddings, the event was a blur but I do recall how seamlessly Linsey fit into the scene, capturing so many wonderful shots of the wedding and friends and family, yet never being present to the point of altering the moment. We were floored by the number of pictures Linsey took and were absolutely thrilled with the quality and beauty of the pictures – even the goofy expressions sported by the 4 kids turned out great! My step-son DOES NOT smile for pictures and Linsey managed to capture some beautiful, candid shots of him - such a rarity and such a gift to us. One of the best pictures Linsey took was especially meaningful. My husband’s parents were unable to travel to the wedding because of his mother’s recent recurrence of breast cancer. A friend used an iPad to Skype with my new in-laws throughout the ceremony so they could still feel included in the event. Linsey got an incredible shot of our friend holding the iPad; with a clear view of my in-laws on the iPad screen with the wedding ceremony taking place is the background. Most photographers would not have picked up on this special circumstance, let alone captured something so poignant. That picture brought grateful tears to our eyes! Every aspect of working with Scott Kelsey Photography went perfectly: the planning, the variety of pictures, the inclusion of all the wedding guests in various pictures, and the thoughtfulness and creativity that went into each shot, creating a wedding portfolio more beautiful and magical than I could have imagined or hoped for. Thank you – we are forever grateful! And we hope to get back to Sanibel Island soon to celebrate my step-father’s 70th birthday. We would love to work with Linsey again for family portraits, and every bride would be lucky to have Scott Kelsey Photography shoot her wedding!

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 8/20/2014

Thank you for the fantastic pictures! You were great to deal within every aspect. The weather was not perfect but all of the pictures came out beautiful. My husband and I are beyond pleased with our pictures that documented every part of our magical day! You are affordable,... Read More kind, laid-back and very professional. We will contact you when we renew our vows!

Barefoot Beach Wedding on Sanibel... At Sunset

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Kim H

My husband and I were recently married in Sanibel Island, FL. Our wedding package included Scott Kelsey's services. Since we are not from the area, we didn't have the opportunity to get to meet the photographer in person, so we had to trust our wedding planner. I was able to... Read More view some samples of the photography ahead of time, and loved all the pictures I saw. I could see that they did awesome work! Linsey was our photographer. Working with Linsey was like having a family member as our photographer, she fit right in. Being a florist for 15 years and having set up hundreds of weddings, I was rather picky and had a list of different poses that I wanted, she was so wonderful about everything, and the pictures turned out so beautiful! This pair is extremely talented at photo journalism and really knows how to catch that perfect shot, over and over! For a smaller wedding that I was keeping more simple on purpose, you really caught all the elegance and flair that was our special day. I had no idea I could be so beautiful, and thanks to Linsey for making a Bride Blush even after the ceremony :) Thank you so much, I would recommend you over and over again. Kim & Mike Haislip, Michigan

The Storm Did Not Stop The Fun!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 August M

My husband and I had our Destination Wedding in March 2014 at the Island Inn in Sanibel. Scott came highly recommended as a photographer. When the day of the wedding came and a crazy tropical storm was coming, we had to bump the ceremony up by 30 minutes. Frantically as you... Read More can imagine everything being at this point, it was a relief when Scott came in calm and nice as can be. To be honest I was relieved lol, he made the situation of being on camera and a focal point not as weird or intense as it can be... If you know what I mean. Getting married outside in a crazy thunderstorm was a little worrisome, but Scott was supportive and all for it which was awesome. He was open to do whatever we wanted which was great even though on the spot we didn't know what to thankfully Scott had some great ideas and we went with it. After shooting the standard shots of my husband and I, family, etc. We suggested going down to the beach in the rain... Scott was all for it! It was great, the pictures turned out great, we all got wet and had fun! Thank you Scott for making our day beautiful! And thank you for being so patient with my mom.

Sanibel, FL Wedding June 2014

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Rachel M

My husband and I were recently married in Sanibel Island, FL. Our wedding planner had recommended Scott Kelsey Photography for our wedding day. Since we are not from the area, we didn't have the opportunity to get to meet the photographer in person, so we had to trust our... Read More wedding planner. I also visited Scott Kelsey's website ahead of time, and immediately, any worries I had were put to rest. I could see that they did beautiful work with their photography! On our wedding day, both Scott and his wife Linsey were our photographers. Linsey came to work with us ladies first to take pictures, while Scott worked with the guys before the ceremony. I immediately felt relaxed about working with Linsey, and she was very easy-going, fun, and personable. She was full of great ideas for creative poses, and the pictures turned out awesome! I met Scott during the ceremony and after, and he was fantastic and fun to work with. He kept the photo session open to our requests, and never pushed us to take "common" or "traditional" photos. My bridesmaids even did a fun pose where they jumped in the air! It turned out great! Some of the photos of the flower girl were so amazing, and the petals she was throwing were caught in mid-air in the beautiful! You can tell by the quality of the photos that Scott is a very skilled photographer. I was also impressed with the variety of photos that he took of the groom and the rest of the guys before the ceremony. It was so fun to see my husband before the ceremony and the expressions on his face…he looked nervous! Overall, when looking for a local photographer for the Sanibel area and beyond, I would highly recommend Scott Kelsey photography. I loved that they were a husband and wife team, and their styles complimented each other. You can tell they truly love their work. Thank you for such great photography for our special day! Rachel and Phil from Minnesota

Scott Kelsey was wonderful!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Kristie F

Scott's pictures of our wedding ceremony were absolutely beautiful! Despite the cloudy day on the beach, they came out amazing. He was flexible, easy to work with, laid back and the rates were very reasonable! Some of the pictures look like they belong in a magazine!

Hunter Trash The Dress

Reviewed on 4/13/2014 NIcole H

Scott and his wife were absolutely amazing. They provided us with great friendly service. The quality of both the service and the pictures was GREAT! We got way more than we expected for the amount of money we paid. I would recommend them to anyone. We are hoping for another... Read More trip to Florida soon and some more amazing family pictures from them.

cermonyl/receptionl/trash the dtess

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Tracy C

amazing work, Scott and his wife Linsey make a great team. they are fun and easy going, and extremely professional! they love what they do and it shows!

Reviewed on 6/09/2011 Randi S

Very good! Easy to work with and very good photos.

Reviewed on 1/27/2011 Kim C

Scott Kelsey was the photographer that I chose for my November 20th wedding. I was absolutely thrilled with the photographs that he took on my wedding day. He also took our engagement pictures as well. He was extremely professional and worked around our schedule. His... Read More laid-back, friendly personality really put my husband and I at ease. This made both photo shoots so much fun and memorable. After seeing the photographs that Scott took, several of our friends have also chosen him to photograph their events as well. My husband and I are expecting our first child and have already arranged to have Scott Kelsey take my maternity pictures as well as my child's first photo shoot. Scott Kelsey is definitely a photographer that I HIGHLY recommend. You will not be disappointed!!