Scott Topper DJ Productions- Fun Dance Party DJs!

Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Santa Ynez, & Surrounding Areas

We get your party started! Classy, Upscale & Fun!

Do you love to dance? We play all of your requested tunes and make sure the dance floor is always filled with your friends and family! We have over a decade of Wedding DJ experience and provide personalized music planning and coordination. We offer Emcee-DJs, Ceremony DJ Systems, Cocktail DJ Systems, Dinner/Dancing DJ Systems, Action Photo Booth Rentals, Teak Dance Floor Rentals, Moving Dance Floor Lighting, and L.E.D. Uplighting. Call or e-mail us today for pricing and information to book and reserve your Wedding date and time. Santa Barbara 805-965-7978 & Los Angeles 818-640-6100

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Santa Barbara, Los Angeles, Santa Ynez, & Surrounding Areas (805) 965-7978

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anna A

DJ Scott Topper was so fun at our wedding! We're both half Jewish and decided to do a Hora, and I really appreciated that he walked the guests through the whole process since a lot of them are not Jewish and have maybe never been part of one before. It was a big hit! He also... Read More extended two hours beyond what we booked him for super last minute, and I'm so glad that we did that! He was great to work with.

2016-10-31T23:07:23 Response from the vendor

What a terrific Wedding! From the ceremony through the toasts during dinner, dancing, and the 2 hour after party, thanks for including us in the FUN! 3 DJ systems rocked the Ranch and Barn!

Excellent wedding DJ experience

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Bridget S

The quick version is Scott recently served as the DJ for our wedding in Santa Barbara. We could not be more pleased with how everything went and would recommend him without hesitation. The longer version: - Communication was excellent from start to finish. Scott... Read More responded to our initial query, and any and every other e-mail, in under 24 hours. Scott was friendly, courteous and professional in each and every e-mail he sent. - Though Scott offers additional services (photo booth, light packages, etc.) there was never any pressure to add on anything we didn't want. Scott was very respectful of our wishes and needs, making it great to know the other services were available but never making us feel like lesser customers for not wanting to go for every add-on. - The reservation and evening planning process could not have been easier. Forms and contracts are straightforward with nothing sneaky hidden in the fine print. - It felt like Scott made a real attempt to get to know us, then offered really helpful ideas and suggestions for music and other elements of the evening about which we may have been uncertain. - On the most base music level, Scott abided by our rather eclectic music preferences/cues and didn't complain once about any of the specific requests we made. Scott also completely respected our music tastes and "do not play" lists, all while doing a fantastic job of reading the event and offering a great music selection beyond our particular choices (though everything we requested was played). - Sound quality was excellent during both the ceremony and reception. Not always an easy task at an outdoor event but Scott nailed it and clearly didn't cut any corners. As stated above, our experience with Scott was top notch and we would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality DJ.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Kari L

Almost 3 months later and we are still talking about how our wedding rocked!! From the ceremony to the cocktail hour to the reception. Scott Topper knocked it out of the park! He was professional, organized, super friendly, easy to work with (up to and including the day of our... Read More wedding), and arrived early to make sure everything was set up correctly. Scott has excellent communication skills as he took the time to work on our time line with us as well as went over our music list with us to make sure we had all the music we wanted. During the reception, he got the crowd dancing beginning with the Horah and kept the dance party going with excellent music and his vibrant personality and energy the entire evening! The conga line was awesome! Our guests had a fantastic time and RAVED to us about Scott! We know our wedding would not have been as fun if we didn't hire Scott! HE ROCKS! #BESTDJEVER! My husband, Eric and I HIGHLY recommend Scott Topper Productions for your next party, wedding, bar mitzvah, you name it....you won't be sorry!! TRUST US!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Dionne H

Scott is extremely friendly and personable and I was able to connect with him immediately over the phone, which was important to me since I was planning our Wedding from out of town. Scott was very patient and professional and took the time to get to know me, my Fiancé and our... Read More needs for our day. I never once felt rushed or that he was being pushy with any upgrades, etc. I appreciated his honesty in what he felt we needed versus what was extra. He even went above and beyond by converting a rare cover song we found on YouTube to ensure we could have it as our first dance. That meant so much to us! Scott was extremely prompt on the day of and had a great, happy attitude during our entire event. He read our crowd so well during the dancing portion and even took requests as they came in, which made everyone happy. We were so bummed when the last song rolled around - no one wanted to stop dancing! He was also great about checking in with me and our planner to ensure we were all on the same page throughout the night and keeping the timeline on track. He truly had the best value out there for our needs and was a complete pleasure to work with! Thank you Scott!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ranjani A

Scott was so great, I can't recommend him enough. He created such an awesome party vibe for our reception - everyone danced until the very last minute. He was very attentive to our requests, which was incredible because my family is Indian and he went out of his way to find... Read More fifty or so Indian songs to play during dinner/cocktail hour. We also had a Hindu ceremony which required very specific music and timing, and Scott handled it perfectly!! Everyone was very impressed with Scott. Besides that, he's just a lot of fun. We met with Scott twice before the wedding, and he was so much fun to work with. He's a genuinely kind and helpful guy. At the reception, he created such a good vibe. I've been to weddings where the DJ is very detached and boring - not so with Scott. He was partying with us and I was so sad when the reception had to end. Book him!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Danielle D

Scott is heaven sent to work with and has been so supportive of our new event venue and catering company in Solvang. He was able to provide us one of his best Santa Ynez Valley based DJ's, Daniel, for our big opening bash. Daniel was super professional, read the crowd... Read More wonderfully and made the event that much more special. We highly recommend Scott Topper Productions for your next event, they will not disappoint!

2016-10-13T20:39:34 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much K’Syrah Catering and Events. We love working with you and your terrific staff in Solvang, CA and your food is outstanding. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Alison R

I got married two weeks ago, and Scott Topper was the perfect choice for our wedding DJ. He played all the songs I requested, and threw in a mix of songs pertaining to the music genre I requested. I can't tell you how many people told me how much they LOVED the music at our... Read More wedding. Plus, Scott is extremely friendly and accommodating. I HIGHLY recommend him as a DJ for any event you need music for! Thanks Scott!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Casie W

Used this companys dance floor for my brothers backyard wedding reception and LOVED it!! Looked rustic and fit the theme well Couldn't have came out better. Thanks Scott!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Lili P

Scott was the DJ for our wedding this July of 2016 in Ojai. He was absolutely fabulous. We actually ended up finding him at the very last minute—just weeks before the wedding—and he was quick to respond and flexible in making sure that the wedding would be exactly as we wanted... Read More it. The evening of the wedding not only did Scott arrive early to set up and make sure everything was organized and ready to go, but during the event he really stepped up. We didn't have a wedding coordinator, and so he made sure to check in consistently with our other vendors and family members to coordinate the whole evening and make sure that it ran as smoothly as possible—and we didn't have to worry about a thing! The music was perfect; our guests all had a blast and commented on how fun and nice Scott was. We would hire him again without ANY hesitation. He is a huge asset to any wedding! Thank you, Scott!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Vicky Faye A

My wife and I are from Philadelphia and we wanted to celebrate our wedding down in Santa Barbara. My wife researched for the best DJs in Santa Barbara and found Scott's show "It's Show Time!" and immediately decided that he was the one! When we booked Scott Topper as our DJ we... Read More didn't know how popular he was since he was very humble about it. Our wedding coordinator and our venue mentioned how good he was after they learned he was our DJ. When we met him for our first meeting he was very professional and friendly and he also revealed to that he was initially from Philly too! It was great to learn his history and also helped us learn how far his experience DJ-ing has taken him. We definitely felt very comfortable with him immediately,. He gave us a easy to follow and adaptable outline and he walked us through the process of how we can piece up our song selections per main events of the wedding and how he can adapt the flow of music selection depending on the schedule. It was easy to correspond through email and he was able to answer any questions asked by us or our coordinator. On the day of the wedding, he was awesome, all the music choices went perfectly well together and he was great as the MC too. He was able to work very well with our coordinator on keeping to the schedule. When guests requested songs during the dance section he was respectful enough to come to me and my wife to see if we were OK to push a song into the selection. Overall, it was a great experience having Scott Topper as our DJ and we highly recommend him to anyone looking for the best DJ around!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Alan P

Wedding at Beckmen Vineyards, Los Olivos. Scot Topper was excellent, from our first meeting to accomodating our requirements remotely, playing all of our requested tunes and making sure the dance floor was always filled. Scotts very friendly and professional manner helped make... Read More our wedding ceremony and reception exceptional.

Reviewed on 6/20/2015 Jill R

Scott, we can't thank you enough for providing such a fun atmosphere for our wedding. The music was perfect and everyone enjoyed the vibe of the entire evening. We appreciate your flexibility with planning the perfect musical setting without specific ideas. You have an... Read More amazing ability to know exactly what specific music fits the mood even though we provided little guidance. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had at the wedding. For anyone looking for an amazing DJ who will execute your vision perfectly and works seamlessly with all other vendors, we recommend Scott. He is professional but always kept the process fun and guided us every step of the way. Thank you for everything!

Best DJ and MC!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Blair B

DJ Scott Topper rocked our wedding and was so great to work with. I had a very specific playlist I wanted for our wedding and he listened to every thing I noted on my do not play list and we need to play list. Everyone has been raving about the music and how much fun they had... Read More dancing on the dance floor. Thank you Scott!

Seasoned DJ, kept party rockin!

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Megan T

Scott is a seasoned wedding/event DJ and was really easy to work with. My groom was very picky about the music. Scott took his input on the music and made it work with the party. Scott kept the party going and kept people dancing, which was our goal for the night. We got great... Read More feedback from the guests about the music. I really like a DJ that can gauge the mood of the crowd and pick songs that fit what people want to dance to and Scott definitely did that. He was also spot on with keeping up with announcements for the evening regarding toasts, cake cutting, and all the little events throughout the evening which really made for a smooth and well organized evening. Would Highly Recommend Scott to any bride and groom looking to host a great party for their reception! Thanks again Scott!

Great Flow of music

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Linda Z

Scott will work one-on-one with you to make sure that everything that goes on in your wedding is what you like. Has great ideas to get the party going!

Experienced, flexible, and FUNNNNNN!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Brittany S

Scott's fantastic! He had plenty of experience, and even going off our lame and uber bare-bones reception timeline was able to pull off a flawless wedding reception. He's pricey, but man is he GOOD. We gave him a list of songs and genres, and from there he filled in any gaps... Read More there might have been. He was fantastic at reading the crowd and playing stuff that everyone would like, from the little kids to my post-college party friends to my grandparents. He also was a great MC, and was able to ferrett out any awkward transitional issues that might have been problematic. LOVED HIM!

Meet The President

DJ Scott Topper

I was fortunate enough to receive three Emmy nominations as a TV show host and I have been in the event entertainment business for over a decade. I currently host the special events TV talk show "Party Time with Scott Topper" on COX 17 TV and You Tube. I am also the featured MC-DJ on Season Six of "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera on WeTV- I am an industry professional who understands the intricacies of wedding music planning and coordination. I look forward to working closely with you to make your beautiful dream Wedding come true! I would love to be your Wedding MC-DJ!