Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Vegan

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

113 Park Avenue, Rochester, NY (585) 360-4844

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Molly H

I've never been to a wedding where there was a line at the dessert table - until my own! Our cake and whoopie pies were out of this world and the gals at Scratch took my vision and completely nailed it in terms of the texture and style of the cake - it was absolutely beautiful!... Read More Scratch was a pleasure to work with, extremely organized, and their creations are works of art. I have already highly recommended them to my friends & family and will use them for all special events to come!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Ruth S

My husband and I chose this place because he has a lot of family members who are gluten intolerant. I did not know gluten free cake could taste this good! One thing we appreciated during the tasting was how the samples were of different cake and cake fillings that we could mix... Read More and match with. We felt it was better than just sampling a cake slice per flavor. These girls did such a phenomenal job with our cosmos themed cake. We absolutely loved it. We went with and recommend Scratch's delivery/set up option. It made the day stress free, and gave us one less thing to worry about on the day of the wedding. We'll definitely go to them again for future celebrations!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Corin C

I cannot say enough about scratch! Molly and Katie did such a great job, they delivered exactly what we asked. All of our guests kept telling us how delicious the dessert was. We will absolutely be using Scratch in the future!