SE Events - Atlanta Wedding DJ & Entertainment

Serving the Southeast since 1989

DJs * Bands * Lighting * Photo Booths * Video

Atlanta’s Full Service Entertainment & AV Production Company Simply put, when planning a wedding , SE Events brings expertise and energy that can’t be beat. If you’re looking for an experienced and reliable entertainment company in Atlanta, you have come to the right place.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

6025 Unity Drive Suite E, Norcross, GA Serving the Southeast since 1989 (770) 441-9806

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Samantha A

I selected Spectrum for my wedding DJ based on quality, professionalism, and pricing. Not only was it a preferred vendor of my venue, Flint Hill, but upon meeting with Matt Osborne for my initial consultation, I knew that it was a great fit. Spectrum has the latest technology... Read More and you have the ability to plan out your entire wedding from the ceremony to the reception using their online planning tool. Matt also offered tips and advice to make for smooth transitions and a good time.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Emily K

We worked with Matt from Spectrum Entertainment and he was wonderful! Spectrum makes the process really easy and they have a really thorough event planning worksheet where you can fill in all of the details of the reception, as well as song request forms. I loved having... Read More everything so organized! We met with Matt about a month before the wedding to go through the timeline and event details. He was able to create a mix of two songs for our first dance and it was perfect! He walked us through every detail and was extremely helpful. On the day of, he was the master of ceremonies extraordinaire and everything ran so smoothly! He did a great job of mixing our song picks with the rest of the playlist, and there were people on the dance floor all night long. He also flawlessly weaved in the fight song and alma mater from our university, as well as carried out some difficult to find song requests from guests. We really enjoyed working with Matt and it's not hard to tell he is excellent at what he does. Overall great experience working with Spectrum Entertainment--highly recommend!!

2017-01-03T16:27:40 Response from the vendor

Thanks Emily and Trevor! Your guests hit it hard and they made me look good! Congrats and the best of luck to you both!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Valerie Y

Absolutely loved DJ Phil. He kept our reception rocking with our choice of music. A little old & new and the kids absolutely had a blast. He was very professional as well as the team at the Spectrum Entertainment office. I highly recommend you book with them for your next... Read More event.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lindsay A

Matt from Spectrum Entertainment was the DJ for our wedding at The Trolley Barn and we couldn't have been happier. He was so much fun to have around and made the whole process very easy. Matt was very flexible and the reception went so smoothly. Would definitely recommend -... Read More great to work with!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alexis H

We had our wedding at the RMC in Rowsell, GA on 9/23/17 . We took our time on selecting our music vendor, as it was one of the most important things to choose for our BIG DAY! As soon as we set our meeting at Spectrum and met DJ Lou Guzzo, we knew we were in great hands! We... Read More instantly connected and felt at ease. The price was amazing and everything we got with the package we selected made us so happy. DJ Lou kept in touch throughout our whole selection process, helped make suggestions when we needed it, and he filled in all the gaps we didn't think of something ahead of time. He was a joy to work with and so professional throughout our entire contract. The day of the wedding he was early, advised us of what was to come, kept us in the loop during the wedding and made our wedding a truly memorable dance party! We had so many compliments during and after the wedding! The music we selected catered to us, friends and family but DJ Lou customized the entire night to our likes and theme. We had guests come up and say "Your DJ rocked and I would still be dancing until 5am if he was still playing!" All the comments and DJ Lou truly put a smile on both of our faces! We would HIGHLY recommend Spectrum Entertainment and DJ Lou to anyone for their special day! Thanks again Lou, and we look forward to seeing you around town more often! -Mr. & Mrs. Nate Hanson

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Brittany W

We had Lou with Spectrum Entertainment as suggested through our venue Rocky's Lake Estate and everything went well. He was responsive and on time. He has done a lot of weddings so he will guide you in the right direction if you need help with songs which was surprisingly... Read More difficult for some things. We loved our wedding and our guests keep raving about how awesome our playlist was. We would recommend Lou to anyone looking for a DJ

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kathryn E

I used Spectrum Entertainment for our wedding in September. We selected John Johnson because he was recommended to us. He exceeded our expectations and made the day of so much easier. He even attended our month out walk through, which was peace of mind for us. I would... Read More absolutely use John again!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Crista H

Working with Spectrum was a seamless and stress free process. Specifically we worked with Lou Guzzo who did an awesome job of reading the room and playing what seemed like the perfect song for each moment. Everyone had a great time and thought that the range of music contributed... Read More to the amazing night. Would absolutely recommend.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Alycia M

We had Matt Osborne as our DJ this past weekend, and we could not have been more pleased! Matt is a true professional. He knows how to read the crowd and adjust the feel to cater to your guests. Everyone was raving about how fun the night was, and we owe a lot of that to Matt.... Read More He kept the crowd engaged without coming across cheesy in the least. He was truly a joy to work with from start to finish. Choosing a DJ was a bit of a challenge for me in the planning process, and I am SO GLAD I chose Matt. You're in great hands with this guy!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Robine P

DJ Phil showed to us his versatility as a DJ and emcee. Him and Lou worked great with my wife and I as we had a brief meeting to discuss the songs we wanted played and when we wanted them played throughout each part of the event (ceremony, cocktail hour, Introductions,... Read More reception, et). They executed everything we wanted. Everything was well queued and played throughout the day as planned. DJ Phil was able to get a feel of our song selection, mixed with the crowd response during the reception and all everyone talks about is how they could not leave the dance floor. He also has great stage presence as an emcee for all our introductions and transitions. Very friendly and family oriented professionals.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Skye T

We LOVED having Matt as our wedding DJ! He did a great job taking our ideas and music preferences and combining it with his own professional experiences. We really wanted to have a packed dance floor and Matt made sure that happened. It was such a fun and memorable night and we... Read More can’t thank Matt enough!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kaylyn H

Spectrum Entertainment knocked it out of the part for our wedding!! We had Lou for our DJ and he was fantastic! I cannot say that enough. I work in the wedding industry, and when it came to picking out my DJ I knew exactly who I wanted and that was Lou. My previous clients... Read More always rave about Lou and Spectrum Entertainment, so it was really a no brainier. We had so much fun at our wedding reception, and we received so many compliments on our DJ. Lou's energy and attitude is infectious, and I can honestly say he is one of the best DJ's in the Atlanta area, if not THE BEST. I will forever recommend Spectrum Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Kristen E

Spectrum Entertainment was great to work with. Lou was easy to get in touch with and he was quick to respond during the process and Pete was a fantastic DJ. The dance floor was full all night and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 CARRIE B

We loved Spectrum Entertainment! Matt was our DJ and he did the most fabulous job on the day of our wedding. Months before we got married he sent us forms to start making requests and allowed us to get an idea of our options. He spoke with us on the phone on several occasions to... Read More make sure everything was just right. On the day of we had musicians for our ceremony but he still showed up early and gave us mics to use! During our dinner he picked a great selection that allowed us to mingle with guest and keep a positive mood without being too party too quickly. Once it was time to hit the dance floor Matt did an exceptional job picking songs from our requests. The music had a great flow and all my guests were on the dance floor. I highly recommend Spectrum Entertainment! Definitely one of the easiest decisions when getting married!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Kathryn C

We've used Spectrum Entertainment twice now. Lou was our DJ for both events and he has done a fantastic job both times. I would definitely recommend Spectrum Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ. Thank you for helping make our wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Jenna S

I had such a great experience using John for my recent wedding!! Spectrum's music selection process makes it super easy to find songs for each part of the wedding and has helpful suggestions that make it even easier. John definitely made music the least of my worries with the... Read More wedding because he was very professional and always prompt with responses. I did a lot of initial research on DJs and Spectrum has the absolute best prices for their high quality services. I could not be any happier with my experience!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Jeffrey L

We couldn’t be happier to have chosen SE Events and Matt Osborn to be our DJ for our wedding. Matt was very responsive and we really enjoyed our pre-wedding meeting as it helped with all the jitters and to get our questions answered. SE Events has put a lot of time and effort... Read More into their organization and it really shows in their event planning forms. My husband and I had a great time going through all the forms and songs to pick the best ones to match our personalities – the options are endless. Matt always had a big smile on his face and his energy during the wedding was spot on. He had everything running smoothly so there was never a dull moment. He was great at keeping the music low during the meal and then turning it up and judging the crowd to kept them dancing and having the best possible time. We would recommend Spectrum Entertainment and Events and Matt to whomever is in need of a DJ or any reason.

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Katie S

John was our DJ and he was awesome! He met with us beforehand and walked us through the online planning form-- which was super easy to use. He also gave us great suggestions! Our guests had a great time! I would highly recommend SE Events.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Hilary S

Matt from Spectrum Entertainment was our DJ for our wedding, and he was incredible!! He was so easy to work with in the planning process, and he did exactly what we asked at the wedding! There was never a second when the dance floor was empty. We were dancing and singing all... Read More night long! Everything flowed beautifully, the sound quality was perfect, and he didn't have to intervene much with the guests in terms of announcements. He played all of our requests, and he stayed on our timetable. We received amazing feedback about the music from our guests for weeks after the event! We definitely recommend Matt with Spectrum Entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kaytee N

I love spectrum entertainment!!! They are professional, genuinely love what they do, and they know how to keep people on their happy feet!! Lou was so great at my wedding and kept my crowd, young and old, excited and dancing!! So happy with my choice of Dj services!!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Jennifer D

I was so excited to use Spectrum Entertainment's DJ services for our wedding reception after the great meeting we had with John Johnson. He was very thorough in explaining the electronic request form and how everything would work together. However, DJ Chris ruined that. I had... Read More requested a specific song for my bouquet toss, he played that song along with another song that was not requested. He also played a disrespectful song by Juvenile that was not on the playlist. I was so embarrassed! The DJ also decided to turn the music off early prior to the reception ending. I spent so much time and hard earned money on our wedding reception. I emailed the company and received rude responses back.

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Lily H

SE Events was great to work with via email! We ended up not booking them, but they were very good with communications and very timely with estimates!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 lytton c

Lou from spectrum entertainment was great. We danced all night, and he followed our timeline perfectly. Everything went so smoothly, and was very responsive through the whole process. The online forms they have are super user friendly. Only thing I would have changed was the... Read More amount of songs we requested. It goes by so quickly so we weren't able to get to all of them, so just make sure you request only the most important songs!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Charleston M

Thank you to Spectrum the sound was perfect! The only snag was our personal amp was taken away and that caused a delay in our reception music. Otherwise, wonderful job!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Anne K

We were thrilled with Spectrum Entertainment. Matt Osborne has DJ'd five of my friend's weddings, and he was the second call I made once I picked my date and venue location. He created a wonderful playlist based off our music selection, and he was incredibly professional.

2017-01-03T16:34:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anne and Andrew for your business! It was great seeing so many familiar faces and like your friend's weddings, yours ranks right up there with the best ~ great party!! Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Henry!

Matt Osborne

Matt Osborne, Partner, first joined the Spectrum team in 1997 as an Account Manager and took less than 5 years to buy the company. He currently manages Spectrum’s top producing wedding referral accounts, oversees day to day operations and continues to DJ every weekend. He is an Atlanta native who has performed on stage since 1988 as a musician and DJ, and has over 3,500 events under his belt as a DJ with thousands more as an event producer. His overall experience ensures that your event will be a smashing success. He has a young, fun and upbeat personality with very strong Emcee strengths.