Not your typical photography..........

Not being bound by any preconceived notions of what photography should be, we are progressive, free-thinking artists. We will capture the entire wedding day & help make it your “perfect” day........!!!!!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Keansburg, NJ NJ, NY,destination/travel (732) 513-1295

AMAZING and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 Leigh G

Photography taken to a whole new level. Out of all the people we had dealt with for the wedding, Sean was by far the easiest . From the engagement shoot to the wedding everything went smooth. The quality of his work and the custom artwork he does with photos is second to none .... Read More If your personality and attitude are about being unique and fun then this is the right guy for you. We would give him 10 stars if it was possible!

Great Company, Great Guys

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Valerie K

I new before I was engaged that I wanted to work with Sean Patrick Photography. I had gone to a bridal show with my best friend that was getting married and saw his banner from across the room and that was enough for me. My husband and I are non-traditional people so the... Read More standard type of photographer wouldn't cut it for us. If you want artistic and inspired go with Sean. He was extremely easy to work with and no matter the question or issue he addressed it all with such an energetic, enthusiastic manner it was comforting. We had our engagement sitting and wedding shot by Sean's number one guy Warren, who is out of this world awesome, and Will was our second photographer. They didn't miss a thing the day of the wedding, they even would jump in to get shots that people were taking with their personal cameras. I had never seen that done at any wedding I'd previously been too. We still have to sort though the enormous amount of pictures to choose the ones for our album and there are so many I don't know how we'll do it. The pictures were the most important thing to me in my wedding and I feel that we got more then out monies worth. I'm still getting compliments on our save the dates as well.

Amazing Experience!

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Jenny R

My husband and I were married in Staten Island, NY, on March 29th, 2013, and had the pleasure of having Sean himself capture our special day. He was such a big part of making our day a success! He is SO down to earth, friendly, and accommodating! We got all of the formal shots... Read More out of the way and then had fun getting creative with the venue and took a lot of pictures on the grounds of the hall. Sean's pictures came out amazing. One is better than the next. It's so hard to choose which ones to use for frames or give to our parents as gifts! His turnaround time was insane!! We were married on Friday, and our pictures were up for viewing on his site the next week! I hope to use him again in the future for other special family events, and I recommend him to everyone!!! You won't be sorry. He's the best!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016

Sean was fantastic and so were the pics! He was so much fun and did a wonderful job!! I will recommend him to everyone I know getting married!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Kaitlynn

Just wanted to say that this guy was absolutely amazing!!!! My husband and I weren't planning on having a big wedding but as our plans changed and we decided to have a reception we realized with less than a month to go that we would need a photographer. Let me tell you that... Read More Sean was a true blessing for us!! My husband and I feel incredibly lucky that Sean was available with such short notice and that his pictures turned out so beautiful, professional, and creative!! All of my guests keep telling me how amazing the photos turned and how much of a fun guy Sean was at the wedding. I really liked that he captured pictures of everyone at the wedding and took a variety of photos. I would a billion times recommend Sean to anyone planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Xenia S

I loved working with Sean. He did such an amazing job and he was fun to work with. He was always available and answer all my questions. He understood my crazy family and we had a great time. Defiantly will work with him again and recommend to anyone llooking for a photographer... Read More to

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Kerri Z

There are no words to express how wonderful our experience was with Sean Patrick photography! The pictures came out absolutely beautiful and we had an amazing time with the photographer. He also got our wedding pictures to us in two days! I would highly recommend Sean Patrick!!... Read More He helped make our day amazing and we will be forever grateful!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Katie M

Sean Patrick Photography is the way to go!!! Sean Patrick is an amazing photography company to work with. Sean responded to emails very quickly and was professional and creative every time we spoke. I absolutely love the pictures from my wedding. Sean thinks outside of the box... Read More and truly captures the beauty of the day. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a photographer/videographer. You are in good hands and you will absolutely love your special photos. He is down to earth and that is just what a bride and groom need on their wedding day. He is also very good on keeping to the schedule of the day. No need to look further. He is a one-stop shop!

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 Kim H

Other than my venue, Sean was the first vendor I booked for our wedding - nearly 18 months before the date! I met Sean at a bridal show and was literally blown away by his work. There were a handful of other photographers at the show, and to be honest, they were all kind of the... Read More same. They all offered certain packages, looked like they did great photography, and had a variety of albums on display. Then I met Sean and I opened one of his sample albums and my breath was completely taken away. One look at the work he's done on his FB page or website and you'll see what I mean. His albums don't look like traditional wedding albums; they are truly works of art done by an extremely creative and talented man. I knew that I had to have him for our wedding - after all, your photos are what you are going to look back on year after year. This is not to say that his photography is not amazing as well - I am not camera shy, but I generally do not think of myself as photogenic and usually don't like how I look in pictures. I was very nervous approaching our engagement session and was just praying I'd manage to find one or two shots out of the hundreds he took that I would like enough for our Save the Date. We got the proofs back and I was blown away. It was definitely hard to find a shot to use but that was because there were too many we liked to pick from!! Our wedding has now come and gone and the proofs we received from our special night are AMAZING. I can't stop looking at them. Sean and his assistant, Warren, did an outstanding job! They were both really great people to work with. They are laid back and funny and able to make you feel really comfortable, even when you're crying or emotional or you feel like you've smiled so much your cheeks are going to split open. They managed to get all the perfect shots but they were so fun they were almost like guests at the wedding!! I HIGHLY recommend Sean to any bride looking for the best photographer there is!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 kathryn b

If you are looking for a photographer who does awesome work, Sean is your guy. Every single one of my pictures are amazing and he kept us laughing all day long. He was very prompt and showed up exactly on time and stayed until the very last minute to catch all of our families... Read More moments and smiles. Very easy to communicate with through email and always is very quick to answer, you will never be left in the dark about anything.

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Joselyn Q

SEAN PATRICK IS AWESOME! His style of photography is unlike any i've ever seen. My husband and I knew immediately that we wanted him to do our wedding. All our guests LOVED the save-the-dates he created for us and our album is beyond words. I'd definitly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Mary Lindsey H

Sean was great to work with for the engagement session and for our wedding. We were very nervous and awkward for our engagement photos, but Sean made us comfortable and captured amazing photos. At our wedding, all the bridal party and family told us that he was great-he made... Read More everyone laugh and feel comfortable where the pictures looked natural and not forced. He is a great photographer and an even better graphic designer to put a special added touch to your wedding album that only you can get.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 b r

We used Sean Patrick Photography for our wedding as Sean was referred to us by a close friend whom he was the photographer for their wedding....and all I can say is that he is amazing, awesome, easy to work with, funny and professional. Our wedding day was hectic and busy, but... Read More Sean made us comfortable and he made us laugh throughout the entire day. Our pictures and thank you cards came out as expected, beautiful and flawless, and I would highly recommend Sean & his team to anyone who is looking for a great and talented photographer.

Best photographer!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

We love Sean!!! Warren was the photographer for my husband and Sean was my photographer for beginning of day until they both worked with us later on. Sean was with us from the beginning to end of the wedding preparations! He did our engagement photos as well and it was probably... Read More the best time we had!!! Our wedding was exceptional/ both Sean and warren were so down to earth and great to work with. In fact, my husband and I were most excited for our wedding day because we knew we were going to work with Sean and his team!! Such a talented artist and hands down the coolest dude you will ever meet and work with!!!! No other photographer around!! Can't wait to work with him again in the future!

Not your average photographer

Reviewed on 4/20/2015

Let me start off by saying i usually do not like wedding photographers, but Sean changed all of that for me. He was awesome to work with, not constantly in your face with a camera, but got every photo we could have asked for. He was incredible with the two 2 year olds in our... Read More wedding party, making it really easy to get their pictures done too. Weddings i've been a part of in the past had a photographer that was literally shoving a camera in my face half the night, but not Sean, He was practically invisible but constantly snapping photos. I would ABSOLUTELY use his services again and will be recommending him to everyone i know.

Absolutely Amazing.

Reviewed on 12/21/2014 Amanda S

I can’t say enough about Sean Patrick Photography. Sean is absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with. His service and photos are worth much more than what he charges. Our wedding was right after Superstorm Sandy, and there was no power at the church or reception... Read More location. Sean was there to shoot our candlelight wedding and the surprise reception after, and was able to have the pictures up for our guests to see in under a week. He also shot our rescheduled reception 2 months later and did not charge us anything extra despite shooting our pictures on two separate days. He’s absolutely fantastic to work with and really knows how to put everyone at ease on a stressful day. He gets you your pictures so quickly your guests will not be continuously asking when they will be able to see them. My husband and I are so happy we chose Sean Patrick Photography to shoot our wedding.

Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Melissa C

We had met Sean through a recommendation from a friend. Sean had been booked already for our wedding date so we used Warren and Elliott. They were both amazing and very professional to work with. They took gorgeous pictures and we couldn't be happier with the outcome. Sean is... Read More a very good person to work with throughout the process as he always got back to any questions or concerns we had asap. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone any smoother. They did a fantastic job and were super fun and easy to work with. We highly recommend them!!!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Stephanie S

Asking Sean Patrick Photography to be a part of our wedding was one of the best choices we made. I met Sean when I was a bridesmaid in a friend’s wedding, and I was so impressed with his great personality and demeanor. I knew that he was just the kind of person I wanted to... Read More have with me as I got ready for my big day. Sean is always responsive, friendly, and positive. He carries himself with great poise and magically manages to get incredible pictures while staying in the background. We just got our proofs, and there are so many incredible shots. He truly captured our wedding day so beautifully, and we can’t wait to see the album that he designs for us! Sean Patrick is a great choice for your wedding day photography—you won’t be disappointed!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Jessica E

Sean and his second photographer Warren were awesome and the photos came out great! I can't wait to get them back!

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 5/08/2014 Lorna W

Once I met Sean at a bridal show, I knew I wanted him to photograph my wedding. His work is amazing & he is super easy going! We had our engagement shoot on one of the hottest days in the summer in Central Park. We were all melting, but Sean was able to capture some amazing... Read More shots! Once we saw all the photos, we had the utmost confidence that our wedding photos would come out just as amazing. The day of, Sean & Warren showed up ready to go. They got tons of great photos. Sean was more than happy to take some of the inspiration shots that I gave to him and recreate them as best he could the day of. They also captured tons of fun moments during the reception. Sean is an amazing photographer & I cannot wait to get my album from him. I know that it will be amazing. I would definitely recommend Sean to any brides looking for a photographer that is super easy going & puts out great, professional work.

What can I say...Sean is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014

From the start, my husband and I felt like we were best buds with him. Feeling comfortable with someone that you will be spending so much time with at your wedding is a MUST. On the day of our wedding, Sean was eager to meet our wedding party and quickly became friends with them... Read More as well. Everyone at my wedding (guests included) bragged about how awesome he was to have around! Every suggestion we have, we tried. Every thought he had, he shared...and we tried. He truly knows how to make your pictures come out amazing, and we couldn't have asked for more when we saw our proofs. Our pictures came out better than we ever could have imagined. Family members even asked for copies that they could blow up...comments such as 'This looks like it should be in a magazine!' and 'This HAS to be photoshopped...it's too perfect!' were all over my facebook after they were posted. He truly is that great. If I had it to do over again, I would call Sean in a heartbeat! You will NOT regret booking with him!

Great artwork

Reviewed on 3/23/2013 Tiffany G

When we met Sean Patrick at a wedding show, my husband was very enticed by Sean's compilation of images. We both liked how his artwork complimented and showcased the pictures. Unfortunately, Sean Patrick was booked on our actual wedding date, but he assured us his partner... Read More Warren would be able to handle our pictures with ease. Warren shot our engagement pictures and we really enjoyed his laid back approach to the day. We did get some get images from that set. On the day of our wedding Warren was on time and did a good job of wrangling all the participants to the different areas for all of pictures. Although, I do wish we had gotten an additional photog to help him as I think Warren did miss capturing some key family members and moments. (there are only 3 different pics of my husband dancing with his mom & none of them that great). I would have liked to have more candid moments captured as well. Seems like the bulk of the pics were only the "staged" ones. With Sean Patrick's ala carte pricing we are able to decide how to "spend" our flat rate - whether on prints, thank you cards, or albums. Even though I am way behind on putting together my album I can't wait to see the finished product!

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Jennifer L

Sean was by far the most down to earth and laid back person I could ask for to do my photography for my October 2010 wedding. You hear so many stories about how people's photographers can be pushy and essentially ruin their whole day. Sean was the complete opposite. After the... Read More wedding my bridal party told me they felt like he was a friend. He made everyone feel really relaxed which made for excellent pictures. He's down for anything and he's super creative. The album exceeded my expectations and beyond. I couldn't have asked for more. If you don't book with him then you're truly missing out!

The Best

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 jackie s

I cant say enough about how wonderful Sean is! He was by far my favorite vendor. We spoke with 4 photographers before we decided on Sean but my husband and I both agreed the moment we met him and saw his pics that he was who we needed to have. My pictures are beautiful and... Read More original. Everyone comments on how they have never seen pictures like mine. His work is AMAZING! He is so down to Earth and easy to be around, it was like he was part of the wedding. My friends still talk about how fun my photgrapher was at the wedding. I cant say enough about how impressed and happy I was with all my pictures, his professionalism, yet his fun outgoing personality. HIGHLY reccommend!

Couldn't Have Asked for More

Reviewed on 1/08/2012 Grace L

After meeting Sean, you won't just want him as your wedding photographer you will want to invite him as a guest to your wedding. At your first meeting with him you'll not only get to see his beautiful album artwork but will also get to see his great personality and love for... Read More putting people's wedding memories into a beautiful keepsake. Unlike most photographers who will slap your photos into something boring or a template that looks kind of nice, Sean will put work into each page, designing specifically to your taste. He doesn't just offer price packages where you're not really sure what you're getting but instead offers an a la carte type of price list where you can get exactly what you want from his services. As someone who has had a lot of friends get married, I have heard many horror stories of photographers never delivering a finished album. Sean had our photos uploaded to the web the night of the wedding and we had DVDs with photo files within two weeks after the wedding. At that point picking photos for the album was up to us and once we decided he had everything ready within a couple of months which we felt was very reasonable considering the amount of effort he put into the album and the quality of the book. I would recommend Sean to my best friend and I would certainly recommend him to you.

Sean Reilly

An art background and a creative mind is a great combo for creating unique and wedding images!!!! We are not your typical photography!!! We have waaaay more fun than everyone else!!! haha!!!!!!!