Seasons Downeast Designs

Rockport, ME

World Class Flowers, Fun Creative Designers

Whether your venue is a barn, a boat, or a ballroom, we'll highlight the natural beauty and add a splash of Seasons' sparkle to make it shine! We look forward to learning about you, hearing your story and helping you write the next chapter- your perfect wedding! All couples and budgets welcomed.

$$

Type

Wedding Day Flowers

62 Meadow Street, Rockport, ME

Beautiful Job!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 KATE K

Seasons Downeast did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding at the Samoset Resort! They looked gorgeous and I couldn’t have been more pleased! I was planning a destination wedding in Maine (from NYC) and researched about 3 florists before deciding to go with Seasons Downeast. Flowers are expensive and I wanted to make sure I was getting a fair and accurate price and working with someone that could interpret my vision for the day! In the end it was Anna’s positive attitude and creativity that made me ultimately make the decision! She was friendly, kind, professional, and optimistic – even when we thought it was going to rain on our wedding day! Luckily it didn’t, and they were able to decorate the arbor better than I could have imagined! I was worried when they told me there was an additional Design fee for multiple meetings/phone calls etc., but I never needed this. Throughout the process I worked with Anna & Alyssa…I had provided a very detailed plan for the flowers and they executed it beautifully! I was looking for a very classic and preppy style which used mostly peonies in coral and white and the blooms were just perfect! Everyone talked about how beautiful the flowers were, I wished I could have taken them on our honeymoon!

SO PLEASED!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Libby H

Anna at Seasons Downeast Designs is wonderful!! We met with a few other florists the same day we met with Anna, and the difference was night and day. Anna is very welcoming, shows you lots of examples of flowers, and makes sure she understands your vision or helps you create one! Anna is professional and excellent at her craft. They allowed me to add a cake topper and vase at the last minute without question. I was very pleased with all of my flowers. They even executed my vision of having blueberries in the men's boutinierres beautifully!! I can't say enough good things about this place and Anna!! To top it off, this place was the least expensive of all that I looked at.

Love, love, love them!

Reviewed on 9/06/2010 Michelle G

What a wonderful find this florist was for us! They were not the most popular florist in the area, but their style was so much more creative and fun. The owner and staff are absolutely charming and totally open to creating your vision. I have received so many compliments on the flowers from friends and family. They were exactly what I had hoped for and I couldn't have been happier. I would definitely recommend you give Anna a call if you're getting married in the area!

Modern look and great colors

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Tiffany W

As with any Maine vendor, the bride must follow up on everything and a phone call always works best. After my consultation I thought we were on the same page in terms of type of flowers to use. I wanted Dahlias - was told they weren't available until later in the summer (but they put them in my friend's bouquet 2 weeks before mine). I did not want roses - they convinced me to consider spray roses for added color. I also wanted orchids and freesia for the corsages and boutonnieres. To my dismay, when the flowers arrived, they were loaded with spray roses. My bouquet was fine, it held up really well through the day. And the dog neck wreath was fine, because she was running around like crazy. The part that really frustrated me was the boutonnieres and corsages were almost only spray roses, and huge, and a muted orange color, they were so heavy, most of the ladies had to remove them by the time of the reception. The groom's boutonniere was smaller than all of the others because it was orchid and freesia - it looked awesome just like I wanted them all to be, but it was kind of dinky next to the others. Overall, I was very pleased with the flowers, and they didn't negatively impact the day at all. I just had the initial flip out when I saw the roses and the flowers for the wedding party

Disappointed

Reviewed on 7/01/2011 Lizette B

I thought I had great communication with Seasons Downeast, but when it came down to the final product I was a little disappointed. My flowers were an hour and half late getting to our venue. I was happy with the bouquets and boutineres, however my centerpieces lacked. I requested square vases filled with hydrengeas and got only one per vase. I wish I would have contacted them afterwards, but I didn't and cannot recommend them.

TO Seasons Downeast Designs