Seattle Wedding Magician: Nash Fung

Seattle Wedding Magician: Nash Fung

10501 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA

Great addition!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Briana K

We met Nash at a bridal show and hired him on a whim because we liked him so much. He was very personable and definitely entertaining. I got great communication from him leading up to the wedding. He really helped fill the awkward period between the ceremony and reception while we were taking pictures and we got great feedback. Thanks Nash!

Nash Fung Magic

Reviewed on 3/10/2012 Michelle C

My wife and I hired Nash to perform for the cocktail hour of our wedding reception. We wanted something a little different to put our own signature on our wedding and also to help break the ice between guests who were meeting for the first time. Nash was very easy to work with and very responsive to our suggestions. He introduced our wedding party and us performing a trick using a custom made t-shirt with our pictures on the front. We were too busy that day to enjoy his magic, but we heard from many guests afterward how his magic made our wedding unique and particularly FUN!

Would hire Nash again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 2/27/2012 Claudine U

Nash did a fabulous job entertaining our guests at Sahalee Country Club for a benefit auction. He's professional but funny, the tricks he does are amazing and never tacky! During the time he was there I saw enthralled groups of people watching him perform followed by loud hoots and laughter when the he completed a trick. Such a great, unique way to entertain guests during a cocktail hour or during pre-event happenings. Would absolutely recommend him and can't wait to hire him again!! - Claudine Ursino, Owner, La Belle Soiree Event Planning

simply awesome magician!

Reviewed on 9/20/2011 Eva T

At our wedding, the group was very diverse ( and difficult to please) BUT ( that's a big but) Nash blew them away with his performance. We had several guest approach us to compliment our choice of Nash as the wedding entertainment. It was fun, creative and unique all at the same time. Nash is professional, a master of his craft and his act is universally enjoyable for any culture and all ages. Thanks Nash!!!

"A Magical and Memorable Show!"

Reviewed on 9/14/2011 Jon B

We had Nash perform his magic at our wedding reception and what a show it was! Our guests were truly amazed by his magic. Even weeks later, they're still talk about his wide array of tricks. His professionalism, humor, and easy going style all helped to make our night all the more memorable and magical. I would recommend him in an instant if you want to make your event even more special and entertaining!

Magically changed her mind

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Larry K

Like others, we were discussing some different entertainment options for our wedding reception. The suggestion of a magician was not received well by the bride - I could read her mind - "no one is sawing me in half" - but Nash sold himself. Once we meet him and saw him in action he become the perfect ice breaker, as well as a superior sleight of hand magician. Nash was willing to meet and discuss any options or crazy ideas we had and our friends and families really enjoyed the "show". Being from out of town we had a wide range of folks and Nash attended to all. He was on time, flexible and very personable. We would certainly recommend him for wedding receptions or any other function.

Best Wedding Magician in Seattle

Reviewed on 6/13/2011 Domi Z

We hired Nash Fung to be part of our wedding and mingle with our guests during the cocktail hour and reception. We couldn’t have been happier with the responses we received from our guests. He was extremely professional and entertaining. He performed a variety of high quality magic that entertained all age groups. We highly suggest him for all couples who is looking to entertain their guests and have them be engaged. Nash is definitely the best wedding magician in town!

Wedding Magic

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Emily F

Nash came and performed at our wedding in December. It was fantastic! I wanted something to make our day unique and fun and I also wanted to surprise my new husband with a gift. Nash was the perfect answer. He entertained our guests and at the end of our cocktail hour he surprised my husband with his gift! We had a blast and everyone commented on how much fun he made the afternoon. What a wonderful and memorable experience to add to our celebration. I would absolutely recommend Nash to anyone looking for something unique to add to their party.

Nash is the BEST!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Chrissy M

I hired Nash to entertain my reception guests and I couldn't have been happier with his services. He has such a fun personality and a trick for everyone, people are STILL talking about how great he was. When hiring an entertainer, especially for your wedding, the last thing you want is pushy or corny...Nash is neither! He was very professional and an overall AMAZING person to work with. He really made my day special!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 8/10/2010 Katie H

Nash is incredibly talented and exciting to watch. He completely made the cocktail hour!

Say "I DO"--to this vendor!

Reviewed on 7/08/2010 Sara M

As a bride we all strive to have our wedding be memorable as it is an event of a lifetime...For me, I wanted to do something that set my wedding apart from all the others I had been too. Granted, party favors, carriage rides and photo booths are fun but lets be honest-a wee bit overdone. Nash Fungs appearance at my wedding on June 26th, 2010 was not only memorable (as he promised) but uniquely sophisticated and entertaining for my 350+ adult guests. His card, coin, and mind magic captivated my guests and left them in awe. I highly recommend his services to anyone whether it be for a wedding, bridal party, bachelor/bachelorette party or even a birthday party! From one bride to another this is one vendor that will not disappoint you. Nash Fung was a pleasure to work and timely in his communication. I am so glad that I said "I DO" to this mind blowing and cutting edge magician!

Send Email