A Fresh Take on a Timeless Day!

Secondline Photography is a full-service studio and is regularly commissioned worldwide. Owner and photographer, Bradley King, believes that every great portrait is founded on a strong personal relationship with each of his clients.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Reviewed on 8/02/2015

Picture Perfect! Finding the photographer who was going to best capture the moments and emotions of our wedding day was literally my number one priority! The big day flies by so trust me you want Secondline there to capture every second! Bradley was amazing to work with and... Read More is extremely patient, professional, and most importantly takes the most gorgeous pictures! He not only provided us with beautiful posed pictures but somehow also manages to capture all those special little moments between you and your husband, you and you parents, and hilariously perfect pictures of your friends and family. Another HUGE plus when choosing Secondline is that you have one less thing to worry about! I am a control freak so when I met Bradley and it was instantly clear that he 100% had the pictures under control it was such a relief! Best choice out there! You'll regret it if you do not choose Secondline Photography!

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Christina S

Love Brad! He is really easy going and great to work with. He is completely dedicated to getting the best shots for your wedding. God bless him, he literally was running up and down our secondline to get shots of everyone, crouching to get great angles at the church, and... Read More cramming himself into impossible spaces during my bridals all in the humid New Orleans summer heat. He has the best personality and will keep you laughing to make you feel at ease during a photoshoot. I loved every single shot of my wedding! I highly recommend him, you won't be sorry!

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Heather M

After a lot of research I felt that Secondline was the best fit for me and my wedding day. When I met Brad for the first time to take my bridal portraits, I knew I had made the right choice. His work is amazing and his personality keeps you laughing and feeling at ease. He... Read More exceeded all of my expectations with his work and professionalism. I knew Brad had everything under control so I never had to stress out. He did a great job of getting all of the shots that I really wanted and blew me away with shots that I could have never even imagined. I recommend Secondline Photography to every bride I come in contact with. They won't be dissapointed!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jamie M

No regrets with Brad as our wedding photographer! We did an engagement session first with Brad and he was so easy to vibe with. My husband and I are not great "posing" picture people and Brad made it so easy and comfortable and got amazing shots! He's punctual for events and... Read More professional. I got a lot of comments about how great he was at the wedding from family and friends! I'm still obsessed with looking at our wedding photos!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Crystal C

Brad is the best! Not only are you getting a wonderful photographer, he goes above and beyond the call of duty! A collaborator of all things wedding, a vendor who is easy to get ahold of, someone who can guide you on the day of and so much more. He’s professional to work with... Read More and fun to have around!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kelsey H

Brad did both our engagement photos and our wedding. I did a ton of research before booking a photographer, and something about his work drew me in! He is a true professional, super organized, and very easy to work with. My entire bridal party, parents and friends were very... Read More impressed with his professionalism. Even almost a year from my wedding, I look at my photos almost daily. You can’t go wrong with second line photography!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rebecca H

Going into my wedding, I knew that there was ONE aspect that I would give the biggest portion of my non-reception budget to, and that was my photos. Pictures have always been incredibly important to me, so finding the right person to capture our big day was priority number one.... Read More As soon as we picked the date, we started researching photographers. My husband and I both knew IMMEDIATELY after meeting with Bradley that we wanted him to be our photographer. Truthfully, I think I knew before. Bradley was so easy to talk to, and even though he was based out of Baton Rouge at the time, he made it possible to meet with him in New Orleans. I worked insane hours and had just gotten in a car accident, so traveling was really out of the question. Bradley was so accommodating it was ridiculous. We literally booked him hours after our first meeting. He didn't mind my awkward ways and was on board with the notion that I can't ever smile and just make faces. He was totally down for the challenge. I can say with 100% authority that Bradley's photos aren't just beautiful; he makes the whole experience better. I had the good fortune of standing in my friend's wedding, and he was actually her photographer too. He's so calm and relaxed and easy to work with. That meant so much to me, because I'm a walking ball of nerves. He kept in contact with me in the months and days leading up to our wedding, and on the big day, he did not disappoint. In fact, because we developed such a good candor, he knew all of my insecurities and anxieties before the day, and he was sort of like my champion. He kept the photographs moving and didn't let anyone in the wedding party drown out my voice. He kept reminding me to breathe in between pictures, giving me breaks, and reminding me it was almost over. He even showed me shots on his camera to remind me it would all be worth it in the end. He didn't force me into shots or poses he knew would make me feel awkward and ridiculous, and I really appreciate that. He captured the day without staging it. Our friends and family RAVED about how on point he was. I've only gotten a few sneak peek shots back, because it's only been two weeks, but the pictures so far are BREATHTAKING. I'm so excited to get all of my pictures back. I can't say enough good things about the experience you get with Secondline, and I'd recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chandler L

Choosing a photographer for your wedding is no easy task, especially when asking friends for recommendations which should make that search much easier. But I felt that after numerous ask for recommendations I never was able to get a recommendation from our friends whom have been... Read More married way before we got married. That alone told me they did not like the experience they received. So during my search, I not only wanted a professional who took great pictures but I wanted the experience from a professional photographer who created such that experience from the first time we met and well after the wedding. That experience being many things such as providing recommendations on outfits or other wedding vendors they trust, best places to take engagement photos, working out plans for wedding day pictures even in the event weather may not permit as planned, and may more things that make such a wonderful wedding experience. But most of all, I wanted someone accountable and responsive. Yes, it is very easy to say I want someone who takes amazing pictures but the process is not just that. The process is so much more when choosing the perfect vendor for this task. All of the items on my checklist for a wedding photographer were checked off by Brad King with Secondline Photography. Even more so, today I rave about my experience and show off our pictures as much as possible. Best of all, I can truly say I recommend him 100% to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Casey N

Can't say enough about Brad! He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He made me and my husband feel so comfortable and was able to capture everything we wanted in the moment with everything feeling natural and not with a super cheesy staged feeling. He was always... Read More easy to get in touch with and was able to answer any questions or concerns I had. I LOVED how quick he works! I've been in a lot of weddings where I felt like the photographer took forever, but Brad gets what he needs and you can enjoy the night without feeling like you spent half your time taking pictures. If you want an amazingly talented, fun, easy going guy, Brad is your man! You'll thank me later.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cheri R

Brad was an amazing photographer! His photos were truly the best I've ever seen. He was also incredibly nice and very easy to work with. I will use him again and highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Alyssa R

I used Brad for my bridal portraits and our wedding here in Austin, TX. He is an absolute blast to work with!! He kept me laughing and smiling the whole time during my bridal portraits.. I don't think there was a single fake smile in all of the pictures. He is not familiar with... Read More Austin, but he did some research and walking around so we still managed to pull of some amazing shots! Not only is he fun to work with, but he is also incredibly organized and an expert cat herder. Getting a wedding party of 26 to listen and rearrange for different shots seems impossible, but he made it look easy! He managed to learn everyone's names and was assertive, but never sounded rude or impatient. During the wedding and reception he managed to capture every moment filled with love that we will cherish forever! Everyone was raving about how great he was at the reception and I think he must be able to teleport. Every time my husband and I had a moment where we kissed or something funny happened he was right there to take a picture. He also got some amazing shots of family and friends enjoying themselves and truly captured everyone's personality and goofiness! I wish there was an option to rate 10 stars because Brad is the absolute best of the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Shelli D

Choosing Secondline Photography was probably the best decision we made throughout the entire wedding planning process. First, Brad is a quality photographer. I'm not a photogenic person (at all), but I felt beautiful in every photo he took during the bridals shoot. Second, he... Read More cares sincerely about you/your wedding -this is important!! When you are searching for people to hire for your wedding, you don't always think about how much their personalities will add to the whole experience -well, they do. And Brads personality is fantastic. He went above and beyond in every way, and we were thrilled to have him be part of such a special event in our lives.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Taylor B

Had the best time working with Brad for all my wedding photoshoots! Brad knows all the ends and outs of the flow of weddings and made everything go so smoothly. Not once did I have to ask Brad to take pictures of something/someone, he was on top of it. My pictures came out... Read More absolutely stunning. I honestly could not have found a better photographer. My guest even complimented on how wonderful he was and how interactive he was with everyone! I have some of the best pictures to remember the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Brandy B

Hands down, best photographer you could have for your special day!! Before I èven got engaged I had my mind set on having Brad as my photographer for my wedding, so when I contacted him within days after being proposed to, I was beyond thrilled that he had my wedding date... Read More available!! And he exceeded my expectations throughout the entire wedding process, starting with our engagement pictures. We had never done a photo shoot before and Brad managed to make it so much fun! He spent hours making sure we got every picture we wanted and even waited with us for the sunset so we could get some beautiful rooftop shots, which was really awesome considering I've heard of numerous photographers putting time limits on their sessions. Next came was my bridal shoots and once again he helped make the experience memorable. He took thr time to find locations around the gardens that had the best lighting, climbed around bushes to make sure he got the right angle and even put up with my best friend doing cartwheels all over the place! My bridal pictures came out amazing and everyone has complimented them. Wedding day came and Brad again went above and beyond for our special day. I look back at our photographs and always smile at just how perfect he was able to capture the big and little moments of the day. Finding the best photographer to capture these special times of your life is one of the most important decisions you can make, and without a doubt Brad is the man for the job!! I've recommended him to numerous friends and am happy they went with him as Well! Can't thank Brad enough for all he did for me!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Courtney P

Brad is absolutely incredible. We live in Chicago but were getting married down in Louisiana. He flew up to the Windy City to shoot our engagements and we had a blast! Neither myself or my husband never had any professional photos done, so we were a little nervous at first. Brad... Read More made it fun and easy but gave us the inspiration and direction we needed to get the BEST shots. Chicago is where we met and where we fell in love and I feel like he really captured that. Shooting with him on our wedding day was like second nature because we were already so comfortable with him. While the girls were getting ready, Brad did his thing, stayed out the way so it didn't feel staged but still gave us the guidance we needed. He also knew how much we love our dog, so he was sure to incorporate him in every facet in the most tasteful way possible. After the ceremony he whisked us away for private photo session which I will treasure forever. We did not do a first look so that quiet moment away from the commotion was invaluable and so sweet. He then single handedly herded my giant family into groups for photos and got some amazing shots as the sun set behind the live oak trees. Brad really went above and beyond for us. I cannot say enough great things about him and his company. Thank you Secondline Photography! We will cherish these memories forever.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Dinah B

Hands down the BEST Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Shannon M

Brad is the absolute tops! He is wonderful! We did a lot of research before choosing our wedding photographer, and as soon as we put our deposit down for Brad, I felt instant relief. As an out-of-town bride, he was super communicative and willing to talk to me about every... Read More detail, and the day of the wedding, he was such a gem! He has one of those personalities that you instantly click with, making you feel so comfortable and calm, and he kept us laughing all day! And let me tell you about our photos! They are TO DIE for. He captured our vibe perfectly and the photos are SO STUNNING, we're constantly getting compliments on them. I can't stop scrolling through them, trying to choose our favorites. He's worth every penny and honestly, a STEAL! You won't go wrong with Brad, he's got the photography chops, talent, and eye that will give you the perfect photos, and you'll even have a blast in front of the camera. Thanks for everything, Brad! We couldn't have asked for better!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nelle J

Great pictures!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Corrie B

Simply the best! Brad always goes above and beyond!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Katelyn W

let me start out by stating I picked my wedding date around Secondline photography, I have followed his pictures for years and LOVED brads work. Boy did I pick good. My engagements, bridals, and wedding pictures are stunning. Brad goes above and beyond to make us feel... Read More comfortable and happy. The week of my wedding my grandfather was rushed into surgery and was still in the ICU for my wedding, with out asking brad assured me he would do whatever he could to make sure I got a picture with my grandfather. That is the kind of photographer you get with you go with Secondline, someone who goes ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my day special. My pictures will last forever and they are beautiful you can tell he loves what he does and will go to whatever it takes. I can never thank Brad enough for being not only the best photographer but also the great service he provided for us. You will not regret going with brad!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Brianna H

Several of my coworkers recommended Brad to me (he is a huge help to the nonprofit I work for), and I could not be happier that they did. His photos are stunning, and you can easily tell that by clicking through his website or Facebook page, but he also has this amazing catalog... Read More of wedding information, and suggestions on what works well at weddings (he's been to a million and one, so he has to know a thing or two about weddings). He had my back through the entire process, and I'm couldn't be happier with the end result. Our families and friend have told us so many times how much they loved my photographer. My dad shared with me that at one point they were talking and hanging out then Brad goes I've got to go shoot this! Perfect example of his work and play balance at an event that should be fun for everyone. We utilized his selfie tower, and it was a hoot! You can set it up pretty much anywhere and people will find it. I loved that it was open air so it was easy to fit as many people in as we wanted. Very easy to use as well. I also need to mention Julien (Did I mention Brad has an awesome network?, because he does.). Brad set us up with Julien, who did a live painting at our wedding. My husband and I were blown away by this priceless memento and it is now featured on our thank you cards.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Emily O

Brad was a wonderful photographer! He captured every moment on our special day, and he especially has an eye for detail! I would recommend him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Meghan F

Love, Love, Love Brad!! He shot my engagements, bridals, and wedding day. He is extremely reliable and returns texts/emails within minutes! He is so open to hearing your ideas and his pictures are BEAUTIFUL!He made my wedding day completely stress free. Would recommend him to... Read More anyone!!! Hands down the best photographer in the area!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

I met Bradley while he was the photographer at one of my best friend’s wedding. When I met him, I felt like I already knew him. He was outgoing, personable, yet professional. I was engaged at this point, so it didn’t take long for me to decide that he would HAVE to be... Read More the photographer for my own wedding. My experience was amazing! He does a great job of taking situations that could typically be awkward and making them fun and funny. Bradley is more than a photographer; he becomes a friend within the process. Let’s talk about his quick response. He is always available by text message or phone call. Whenever I texted any question or random thought, Bradley would respond within a couple minutes. This made for a very stress-free planning experience. Bradley shot both our engagement pictures along with our wedding day pictures. It is seriously hard to put into words how happy I was with the outcome of these pictures. Going into my engagement session, I was so worried I would look awkward or my husband’s RBF might get in the way (lol)... but Bradley is seriously a miracle worker! I look back at the pictures and get goosebumps. So, so, so glad we chose Secondline Photography!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Holly H

This guy is the real deal y'all!! I've known Brad for 9 years (my husband even longer). His work is amazing! We knew right from the beginning we wanted Brad as the photographer for our wedding. At that point (in 2007) he was just getting started, but we knew we couldn't go... Read More wrong. He was entertaining and spontaneous through out the whole session. Even our guests were impressed with his personality and skills! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Seeing his business flourish over the years is no surprise!!! 5 stars says it all -- The Best Ever!!!

Bradley King