Instruments

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Live Music, Music

53 Orion Way, Salem, NJ (856) 582-5135

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Alyssa M

My husband and I have been fans of Secret Service ever since we turned 21 and began partying with them down in Sea Isle City every summer at the OD. When it came time to book a band for our wedding, we knew exactly who to contact first. Of course we were amazed at the show they... Read More put on for 250 of our family and friends! No Shower Happy Hour on a hot July afternoon is a far cry from the formal winter/ Christmas wedding we had planned for 12/23/16, and Dom and Craig were fully aware of this and adapted to the change of environment without a hitch. Their tuxes fit in perfectly with the more-elegant affair, and, most importantly, their presence screamed F-U-N! We had the BEST time dancing the night away, and all of our guests are still raving about the reception and how awesome it was to have SS as the entertainment. If you can't already tell -- I highly recommend SS!!! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Jessica S

THESE GUYS. They are the best! I couldn't imagine anyone being able to do a better job when it comes to wedding bands. Seriously. My husband and I used to enjoy listening to them at bars, they are just so much fun, but they really thrive with weddings! They are SO great at... Read More appealing to a wide range of people in your crowd, and really great at getting people excited and on the dance floor. Very high energy and just SO freaking FUN. My only complaint is that I didn't get to spend enough time on the dance floor jamming to what they played! Our guests LOVED these guys, and we are secretly hoping that all of our friends book them when they get married so we can hear them play a wedding again!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Elizabeth L

My fiancée only voiced his opinion about a few details of our big day, one of them being the band. He really wanted Secret Service! We have seen them play all over and loved them, it wasn't a hard decision. They are the best party band around! Dom is so great and was so easy to... Read More work with. They really know what they are doing. I spoke to him a few times in the weeks leading up to our wedding, we went over all details and I wasn't nervous at all. They even let some of our guests join them on stage for some wonderful memories! They kept our dance floor moving all night long! We had such a great night celebrating our wedding with Secret Service! Can't wait to see them again! Thanks again! - B&BP

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

Secret Service band lives up to their slogan of being "the best party band". When planning our wedding my fiancee and I knew right away that we had to have them for our big day. I can't stress how much fun they are! They had everyone up dancing the night away! Everyone the next... Read More day at brunch was saying how much fun the band was and it was the best wedding. They are true entertainers! They can get the stiffest of people to get out of their seats and join them on the dance floor. Working with Dom and Craig was such a pleasure, they are super nice and very helpful in the planning of knowing what works and doesn't. If you want a fun wedding, everyone on the dance floor just laughing and smiling the night away, then book the secret service band! Trust me, you won't regret it!

Fun. Fun. Fun.

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Samantha M

I met Dom and Craig and the Ocean Drive in Sea Isle City the summer of 2011 and spent every Sunday with my girlfriends dancing the night away. One night there I complimented a woman on her necklace. She told me that Dom and Craig had played her wedding 25 years ago. She and her... Read More husband come home from Hawaii every year for their anniversary and make it to the Ocean Drive to relive the night. After that it was a no brainer. Dom and Craig live up to their slogan "the most fun party band in the land." What could have been a very stuffy wedding with a 16 band ended up feeling like a giant party with every single person on the dance floor. The next day at brunch every single one of our aunts and uncles couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had. I can't stress how amazing they are and how much fun we had. I hope Seth and I can recreate the same tradition the woman from Hawaii and her husband had.

Secret Service Band brings the party!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014

These guys know how to make a wedding into a rocking good time! The bride & I had soooo much fun with them playing that we never actually sat down and ate any of our wedding cake!! Oops! I did not know of Secret Service Band, but my bride and her family were thrilled that we... Read More were able to book them. Honestly, when we met with the band, I was suprised to see an--ahem--"experienced" gentleman and learn they were only a two piece band. I also was not excited about the price tag. Their 30+ years of wedding experience proved invaluable, as they were able to help us plan, and then execute a great wedding! They helped us figure out what to do (toasts, dances, food courses) in which order so that the reception flowed the best. What blew me away was their ability to read the crowd, pump them up at the right time, quiet them down at other times, and play the right songs for each moment. I haven't even mentioned their vast repertoire of songs. They finished the night by playing Journey (so that the father of the bride and I could belt out "Don't Stop Believing"), but that's pretty standard fare for a wedding. I was NOT ready for when these older gentlemen played "All About that Bass". That was hilarious, AND they nailed it! They also have DJ equipment, and can play anything you desire. That allowed us to have the EXACT versions of our entrance music and special dance songs that we wanted. Secret Service Band was also incredibly responsive to requests. At the mere mention that I would like to dance with the bride's grandmother at the next slow song, they made the very next song a slow one and introduced the two of us. These guys are outstanding, and worth the price. They helped make our wedding a total blast. Not a single person I've talked to had anything but rave reviews for them! If you have a chance to book them for your wedding, you'd be a fool to pass it up. End of story.

Best Wedding Ever

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Secret service played at my daughter's wedding and the guests are still calling me 2 weeks later to tell me that this was the best wedding they had been to in a very long time. The band was wonderful they had the guests up dancing the entire reception. They were more than I... Read More could have hoped for, they are truly great entertainers. I can't say enough about how great they were. Anyone would truly have a great experience using this band for their wedding!!!

Best wedding band

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Tina W

Our wedding was this past August, 2014 and our guests are still talking about Secret Service and how much fun they had! Everyone was on the dance floor the entire reception. We highly recommend Dom & Craig. They are professional, easy to work with and will play music for... Read More every generation.

Made the day

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Theresa F

Dom and Craig were absolutely wonderful! They promised our reception would be "fun" and that is exactly what they delivered. I have never seen a wedding where EVERYONE was out of their seat and on the dance floor from beginning to end. They made the reception perfect! I... Read More highly recommend them!

Great wedding band! So much fun!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2012 Lisa F

You can't go wrong having Secret Service play at your wedding! They know exactly what they are doing, and we were able to just relax and enjoy the reception! They had everyone on the dance floor before dinner even started, and I can say that everyone had a great time! They... Read More play all sorts of songs and know how to keep the party going. I would highly recommend them to any bride & groom who are looking for a great time at their wedding reception! Dom & Craig are awesome!

Nonstop Fun!

Reviewed on 9/27/2011 Caitlin K

These guys know how to get a party started! I smiled the entire reception. The band really took into account what we wanted and and made it happen. Secret service is professional, energetic, and fun!!

Best Party Ever!

Reviewed on 8/09/2011 Alissandra M

I was hesitant to book a 2 person band that plays at the beach bars, but my friends and I have never not had fun when going to see Secret Service. They allowed me to stop by a wedding they were playing before I booked them, and when I saw the packed dance floor full of... Read More twenty-somethings to senior citizens, I knew they would be a great party band. I could not have been happier with my choice. The dance floor was packed the entire time. Our family and friends have not stopped talking about how our wedding was the best they have ever been to, and that's largely in part because of this band!

Review for Secret Service Band

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Jennifer M

They are an amazing cover band! My guests, every single one of the 200 were up dancing all night - that is a sign of a great band!

Review for Secret Service Band

Reviewed on 9/29/2007 Krista C

They gave us a questionaire to fill out to let them know names of family and bridal party and what songs you must have played and what songs you absolutely do not want played. He called me before the wedding to confirm the spelling and pronunciation of names. They played an... Read More ice-breaker game in the beginning of the reception that was hilarious! They played what we asked and didn't play what we didn't want played. If they are avaliable for your wedding date, BOOK THEM!!!!