Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

307 West Superior Street, Duluth, MN (218) 722-6633

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Lauren W

Great customer services, beautiful engagement ring

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Anna K

Had my engagement ring custom made with my husband's great grandmothers' diamond. It's super unique and beautiful. They had a wedding band in their vintage jewelry that was a near-perfect match, and were able to shape it to fit with the engagement ring. Gave me a great deal on a... Read More plain band for when I can't wear the bridal set. The staff is so friendly and personable, everyone there was very helpful. The prices were also very reasonable. I'd recommend Security to everyone!

Great jewelry

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Jen B

Beautiful jewelry! $$$

It was ok

Reviewed on 2/18/2014 Nicole S

My ring is beautiful. They really worked with my husband's budget.

Engagement ring and wedding bands

Reviewed on 6/23/2013 Sara B

The guys at Security were great to work with. They showed many options and spent the time with us to make sure we saw and picked out exactly what we had wanted.

Excellant service

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Lindsey W

My husband bought my engagement ring from there so I also wanted to get my wedding ring from there. They had a lot of different varieties of rings and had exactly what I wanted. The staff is very friendly and they are not just trying to make a sale like some places.

Security Jewelers

Reviewed on 9/02/2012 Marinda B

We always have great service at Security Jewelers.

Great Service

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Adrienne v

Great service, wonderful selection!!

Great customer service and honesty

Reviewed on 12/09/2010 Tiffany C

We were very pleased with the customer service and friendliness of the jewelers at Security Jewelers. They were knowledgeable, honest, and patient with us and let us take lots of time to decide on what we wanted. They also worked with us on a price and helped us find the perfect... Read More ring. We shopped around and finally bought my ring there. When we needed to buy my husband's ring we went straight to Security! They really were great!