Centerpieces, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

1069 N Fairfax Avenue, West Hollywood, CA (310) 770-7224

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sunny M

AMAZING!! Seed Floral did a beautiful job with all of our floral needs! From delicate hair pieces to draping garland and even a stage front among the other usual floral pieces. She took the time during our first meeting to really understand what we wanted and didn't rush us... Read More through it if I had questions. When I got the invoice for the flowers it was right on target with our BUDGET! We did a table set-up preview with both of our centerpiece options 2 weeks before the wedding and made a few changes that she was completely open to. We even added some major things like a floral stage front 2 weeks before the wedding and she was more than accommodating! Look no further than Seed Floral for any floral needs!!!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Sandra B

Charley and her team are TOP OF THE LINE! From the first meeting, when she began recommending the BEST vendors for us, to staying in touch after the wedding to make sure everything was taken care of... she is just the best. Always available when we had questions, with solutions... Read More to all our "problems" and not to mention the most perfect and seamless wedding day!! The Bluebell team was excellent, making sure everyone was where they needed to be, and prepared with "Mary Poppins" style bags which carried ANYTHING we needed that day. I can't thank Bluebell events enough for helping us plan such an incredible day!

Spectacular and personal flowers!

Reviewed on 7/06/2014 Valerie S

Stephanie was amazing! I would highly recommend her and Seed Floral! From the beginning, even through e-mails she reassured us and took time to listen to what I wanted and make it personal while giving me tips to consider. She is patient and takes time to answer your... Read More questions (email and phone) and meeting her in person was a joy! She is a perfect balance of making you feel at home while having a quality professional standard. The flowers were beautiful in type and arrangement and all of the accessories she provided as well, like the homemade birch candles, bud vases, mason jars, and rented bike with flowers. Everything went very smoothly at the wedding and we received so many compliments about the flowers! What I loved most about Stephanie and Seed Floral is that she makes it personal to your special day instead of a generic cookie cutter mold. :)

Absolutely Stunning!

Reviewed on 11/11/2013 Heather L

Of all my wedding vendors, I am most pleased with Seed Floral. Stephanie was a real joy to work with. She listened to my ideas, and was able to run with them! The outcome was fantastic. My flowers were vibrant, unique, and exactly what I wanted. Best of all, she worked within... Read More our relatively small budget. I kept getting compliments on our centerpieces and we had no trouble finding people to take them home. Our mothers were also thrilled with their corsages - they were definitely different than the standard carnation type. I would recommend Stephanie at Seed Floral to any bride!

Awesome Florist

Reviewed on 8/03/2013 Mildred H

Stephanie was A. Maze. Ing. We were looking for a very particular style for our wedding, our colors were light grey and yellow and we specifically wanted to have an emphasis on succulents and other desert style flowers (e.g. dusty miller, billy balls) ; After a very long search... Read More for someone who could do this type of unique style, we came across SEED floral. Stephanie was not only prompt and friendly in the initial communications, she was also very reasonable compared to what others who seemed less experienced with this style had quoted us for . She was always super friendly and accommodating to our style requests. We were even late for our initial meeting, but Stephanie did not hold it against us at all and she was super creative and helpful when it came to nailing down the exact details of the center pieces and other items. On the day of the ceremony, the flowers looked amazing, we didn't have any issues and she put everything together fabulously, better than we could have imagined. Professional. Friendly. Creative. Excellent Quality. Would not hesitate to recommend her or use her again in the future.

Florist

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Susie L

Stephanie was great! We knew she was the perfect match for us when we met her for the first time. After a few questions she knew exactly what we wanted! Thanks for the beautiful arrangements!

Stephanie is AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/07/2012 Dena K

Stephanie went above and beyond the call of duty for our wedding. She used the entire venue as her canvas and painted it with the most beautiful floral arrangements and linens to suit our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. She really listened to what our... Read More vision was and brought it to life. Her attention to detail and customer service was like no other. I'm so happy I found her!

Charley made my wedding perfect

Reviewed on 5/07/2012 Colleen L

Her team was so organized and the day went so smoothly. I can't say enough nice things!

Gorgeous and Unique Flowers

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Hillary M

Stephanie did an unbelievable job arranging the flowers for my June 18th wedding! She was extremely helpful in determining the direction of the florals and was so easy to work with. My incessant questions never seemed to phase her. I sent her several images of bouquets and... Read More centerpieces that I liked and she perfectly executed my vision. I even started crying when I first saw my bouquet and my bridesmaids' bouquets- they were breathtaking. I received countless compliments throughout the night! She has an amazing attitude and impeccable taste and I highly recommend her services! Thank you Stephanie!!!