Timeless Romance

We’re Ted & Lexie of Selcouth {Sel-kooth} Creative and we’re so glad you’re here! We love coffee, exploring, cooking and our girls Emerson & Hudson. We specialize in natural light photography and love working with each and every couple to bring their vision to life. Our goal from day one was to capture images that were authentic and romantic. It is such a special time to document moments that you will get to cherish forever and we would love to be a part of that story!

Artistic, Classic

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kayla G

As I did my research for wedding photographers, Selcouth Creative was an immediate stand out. Their portfolio set the bar-they were the ones to beat, and all other photography was compared to theirs. After meeting with Ted and Lexie and getting to experience their vibrant... Read More personalities and passion for their work, it became clear that not only was I enamored with their natural light photography and their unmistakable style, they were the kind of loving, spirited people my fiance and I knew we would want to surround ourselves with on the most important day of our lives. Through both our engagement shoot and our wedding day, Selcouth lived up to every one of the expectations we had. Lexie focused on the details and made sure everything was picture perfect with her keen sense of style, while Ted kept us lighthearted and laughing. They listened to all of our special requests, were patient with our huge family, and maintained a happy vibe that made us feel like they were celebrating with us. Soon after the wedding we received a sneak peek of our photos, which were incredible in every way! It was torture to wait for the entire gallery, but we patiently waited as we knew Ted and Lexie were working hard to produce their high caliber of work. When the fateful day came that we received our entire wedding collection, we were exceedingly impressed and overjoyed! I sat at work, sneaking looking at the gallery of photos on my phone, while tears of joy streamed down my face as I looked through the beauty and emotion they captured of the most special day of our lives. Page by page, moment by moment, I kept falling more in love with new photos! It was an absolute joy to share them with our family and friends who all poured over the beauty and love present in our pictures. Within three days I already began printing and hanging the photos in our new home. Guests that visited couldn't believe that I had our wedding pictures printed and hung up so quickly, but I simply couldn't wait-the pictures are absolutely perfect and our home simply glows with Ted and Lexie's work! Selcouth are not only photographers-they are stylists, they are artists, and they make you feel like they're your friends. Their exceptional work quite literally glows, and the the raw love and emotion they capture sincerely tells the story of your special day. We are abundantly blessed to have had Selcouth as our photographers, and my husband, myself, and our family to come will cherish these phenomenal photographs for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Maddison Y

We truly don't have the words to describe how amazing these two are to work with. My husband and I are not a huge fan of taking pictures, but from the beginning of our journey with Selcouth Creative, they made our experience SO FUN! It was so easy to work with them with the... Read More endless laughs and the mimicking of poses. Their passion for their job exudes through them and it just makes the experience of working with them a one of a kind opportunity. They are beyond talented, each with their own unique style and vision that comes together so perfectly. We couldn't have envisioned a better duo to capture the best moments of our lives so far. If you're looking for a photographer team to make your day memorable, fun, and filled with so much love that you can look back on forever, then look no further. We adore you guys and cannot be more thankful for you both! Thank you for being awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jessi T

Ted and Lexie were everything we could have ever dream to have had in photographers. They made our day perfect from engagement pictures to the last photos of the night. When we talk about our wedding day, we always bring up Selcouth and how we miss talking to and seeing them!... Read More Thank you so much guys, you truly are the BEST.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Erika S

Getting photographed by Ted and Lexi was an amazing experience. The photos we received from our wedding day are so well captured, they immediately take me back to that day. Not only were they able to capture the photos of the day, but intertwined, were the feelings and emotions... Read More of the day too. They captured our happiness. I swear I cry tears of joy every time I look at them. I also really enjoyed their excitement to take our photos. You’d think have back-to-back weddings like they do, they might be pre occupied, but they weren’t. They were there wholly, completely and just as excited as we were for our day. Ted and Lexi are also really professional, they send you emails with surveys to fill out to get to know you better, get headcounts for photos ahead of time and fill you in on how the day will go. They do their best to stay on schedule and are with you the entire day. Not to mention, the photo quality is incredible. I honestly couldn’t recommend them more. If I could, I’d take them with me to capture all my life events.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tiffany G

My husband and I came across Selcouth Creative and we fell in love with their photos and after meeting with them we knew it was a perfect fit. Their professionalism, style, and personality meshed well with me and my husband. Lexie's attention to detail is captivating. She really... Read More knows how to highlight the most important elements of the day. Her approach to photography always pulls at ones heart strings. Ted definitely has an energy about him which is evident in his photos. His vision and style is remarkable. His photography expertly captures the natural beauty of the wedding day. Ted and Lexi perfectly compliment each other both stylistically and professionally. I think it is amazing that they are a husband and wife team, which allows them work so fluidly together. They kept our bridal party focused but also allowed everyone to enjoy taking the photos. Our family and friends came up to us throughout the night to compliment us on how professional and kind our photographers were. I personally love how organized they were. They always seemed to maintain great communication to ensure that we were on the same page. We both have great pride when we get to say that Ted & Lexie (Selcouth Creative) were part of our wedding day. We can't imagine having any other photographers on our special day. Since the wedding, we have been able to keep in touch and consider them great friends. Now we are just looking for an excuse for them to photograph our next big life event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Jo-Anna W

Ted and Lexi are by far the most amazing couple I've met! Not only is their work amazing but the two have the best chemistry with each other and bring out the best in you while they're capturing the best moment of your life. I can't praise them enough, their skills are precise... Read More and the perfection shows every bit of passion they have for their "job". I have a feeling they will be a part of our family forever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tina B

Ted and Lexi were amazing - very easy and comforting to work with. Our photos came out SO unbelievable good, we received so many compliments from friends and family! From start to finish they were great, and were so happy with our forever memories :) Erik and Tina

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Lauren Y

Ted and Lexie exceeded my every expectation for our wedding photos! Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and they captured every second of that day with flawless detail! Not only are their photography skills impeccable, but they are also such a joy to have around on our... Read More day! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone with out a doubt in my mind! Ted and Lexie, thank you for helping us relieve our wedding day exactly how we remember it for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Samantha K

It’s been almost 6 months since my husband and I got married and still looking back at all our photos, Selcouth captured our wedding day so beautifully! Lexi and Ted are amazing and made us feel so comfortable! From our first shoot with them for our engagement photos to our... Read More wedding day.... I hope we get to work with them again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ariana L

Ted and Lexie are not only amazing people but amazing photographers!! We had so much fun taking photos and seeing the passion ted and lex have for their work and each other! Love them and their work! If you're looking for a wedding photographer or boudoir photographers they're... Read More AMAZING! ❤️❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Veronica C

Ted and Lexie are such a fantastic team to work with! I have received so many compliments regarding my engagement and wedding photos. They both have a great eye and I feel like they really captured the emotions that my husband and I were feeling on our wedding day. One of my... Read More favorite moments from my wedding day were the sunset photos that Ted and Lexie stole us away to take. They are very easy to work with and make everyone feel so comfortable. They are awesome and so fun to work with!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Christina M

Ted & Lexie are amazing to work with! They know exactly how to work with every type of couples to ensure they capture all the right moments! Even my husband who “hates” taking pictures felt comfortable ; Ted and Lexie make the whole experience effortless! I would use them again... Read More for any event!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Tiffany V

Ted and Lexie are amazing!! If you are looking for amazing photos that will truly capture every detail of your big day then you have found a power couple in them. They are both very sweet with a great sense of humor that makes you feel so comfortable working with them. They... Read More photographed our engagement and wedding photos and we are beyond happy with them. I love looking around my home at all the memories they have captured for us!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Samantha V

Selcouth was so fun to work with. Capturing our special day means the world to us. We are so extremely thankful and feel so blessed! Hope we have the privilege to work with them again in the future. So excited for all of the recent updates to the Selcouth brand, they truly are... Read More an amazing team and wish them nothing but the best!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alyssa H

Selcouth Creative (aka Ted and Lexie) were fantastic to work with. They're photography style and composition is amazing. They shot our engagement photos and wedding photos and we continue to get compliments on how great they turned out. I would highly recommend them and would... Read More use them to photograph all of the special moments in my life if I could!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Laura G

My heart is still bursting from how incredible our wedding was. We feel so lucky to have found you guys- you’re phenomenal photographers and even more incredible people. I wish we could get married every Sunday just to hang out with you guys :) If you're looking the perfect... Read More photography duo for your wedding, I highly recommend you stop looking and call Ted and Lexi immediately- you will not regret it! Thank you for helping to make the day so perfect and flawless!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Adam L

My wife and I can’t thank Ted and Lexie enough for capturing our wedding perfectly. From the moment we met them, we knew they were going to be perfect and we were right. The photos and video we’ve received are absolutely stunning. They truly captured every moment perfectly and... Read More have allowed us to relive one of the best days of our lives over and over again.

2017-10-19T12:05:01 Response from the vendor

Wow Adam thank you so much for sharing these sweet words! It was such an honor to capture your big day and we are so blessed to have met you two!! XO- Ted & Lexie