Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Tampa, FL (813) 421-3079

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Whitney C

Rev. Glynn was our officiant, and we couldn't be happier! We met with him in person before the wedding, and he is extremely professional and personable. We instantly knew we had made the right choice. When we arrived to both the rehearsal and the wedding, he was already there... Read More and ready to go! I've been to other friend's wedding where the priest did not arrive on time, and it really put a lot of stress on the bride and groom. We didn't have to worry with Rev. Glynn. He did an incredible job at the ceremony, and we had several people comment on how great he was! He also handled our marriage license for us and gave a copy to my Matron of Honor to bring home for me. We would highly recommend Rev. Glynn and Sensational Ceremonies!

2016-08-08T15:55:19 Response from the vendor

I had such a fun time at your wedding. It was a beautiful location and your wedding party were so much fun.

Reviewed on 2/14/2018 Ann C

Rev Rick did an excellent job with our wedding! He went above and beyond in accommodating us and actually offered to adjust the date/time due to the weather. He truly cares about the couples he works with and will do everything possible to make the day special. He has a talent... Read More for working with others and his passion shows! I highly recommend him to anyone who is getting married!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Dani W

Pastor Brian Jones did a wonderful job, and grateful he was able to perform our ceremony. He has a very natural way of speaking, presenting, but not in a stiff manner. Able to take the ceremony as it came, and added humor when our nephew had a breakdown mid-ceremony. He was... Read More pressed for time since the Hilton holds ceremonies within 30 minutes of each other on the same beach but he did not rush the ceremony at all. He also gave us great tips on the flow of the ceremony and making it our own prior to the big day. thank you.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Amanda D

We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Brian Jones who officiated our wedding ceremony, and we can't even begin to express what an amazing job he did and how wonderful it was to work with him. From day 1 Pastor Brian was extremely prompt and professional with all... Read More communication and when we had our first meeting with him we could tell right away he loves what he does. Not only is Pastor Brian extremely knowledgeable and experienced, but he is honestly one of the nicest and laid-back guys we have ever met! He made us feel comfortable right away and created the perfect ceremony for us, reflecting everything we wanted to express as a couple on one of the greatest days of our life thus far. On our wedding day, he was my husband and I's saving grace! As we were both extremely nervous, Pastor Brian helped to keep us calm and focused and made sure everything ran smoothly. He put his own heart and soul into our ceremony which we loved! He has been married for 15+ years and has some wonderful heartfelt insight and advice on marriage that we so appreciated! Our wedding guests all came up to us at the reception and said that they had never witnessed such a beautiful wedding ceremony! We are so blessed that we were able to have Pastor Brian with Sensational Ceremonies officiate our wedding!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 jennifer s

Pastor Chris Thomas was the best officiant my husband and I could have asked for. We had an amazing first interview via FaceTime and he was so pleasant, kind and down to earth. We loved how he tried to get to know us on a personal level and dig deep into what we really wanted to... Read More make our day special. He was prompt with e-mail responses and did exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. He gave us so many options of readings and ceremony ideas we would have never even thought of. If anyone is getting married soon, I'd highly recommend Pastor Chris Thomas without any reservation. Thank you so so much!! -The Sanabria's

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Miriam W

We were truly touched having Pastor Brian Jones officiate our wedding in front of our closest family and friends. My husband and I are non-denominational but wanted a spiritual and meaningful ceremony. Pastor Jones sent us ideas for several readings and vows, and tailored our... Read More selections to best reflect our relationship and beliefs. He speaks with soothing and moving tones where you can feel his loving compassion for his work. We received many compliments on Pastor Jones’ ceremony and were asked frequently how long have we known Pastor Jones as he seemed to know us well, everyone was surprised that we had only met him in the months before our wedding as we live 4+hrs away from the Tampa Bay area. I highly recommend Pastor Brian Jones to anyone looking for a memorable and meaningful ceremony, he is simply WONDERFUL.

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Alexandria C

Chris Thomas was amazing!! Every single type of communication with him enter email, text, phone call or in person was so personal, easy and efficient. You can tell he truly cares about each couple and loves what he does. We had a few guests ask who’s side of family he was from... Read More and were shocked when we said we had only met him for the wedding. By the way he delivered our ceremony people just assumed he had known us for a long time. We also had a mishap of not having our rings and he handled it SO well!! He was early and checked in on us and also stayed a little bit after to make sure we had everything we needed. Thank you so much Chris!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Ashley O

Pastor Brian Jones from Sensational Ceremonies did a wonderful job for our dream wedding. My husband and I were very nervous because we were planning a destination wedding from Michigan. Pastor Brian Jones spoke with us on the phone and made us instantly feel comfortable about... Read More our decision to choose him to marry us. He sent us several great ideas on what we might want in our ceremony. I used his suggestions and typed something up. He edited it and made it sound 10x better. He also added items that I did not even realize I told him which made me so happy that he was actually listening to me and my husband in our very fist conversation. Pastor Brian Jones did a wonderful job on the day of the ceremony and made a very nervous bride feel so comfortable. We would highly recommend him to everyone! Thank you for everything and making our day amazing!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Amanda V

Pastor Brian Jones was PHENOMENAL. His voice and presence is so calming, he made the entire ceremony warm, witty, and comfortable. Our wedding venue suddenly went bankrupt three months prior to our wedding, and Pastor Jones was ready to accommodate our new venue and date change.... Read More He was very detailed and thorough, I had absolutely nothing to worry about. If you are in the Tampa area, you would be lucky to have Pastor Jones as your officiant.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Amy G

Pastor Brian Jones was absolutely amazing! He was prompt, friendly, professional, attentive, and truly cared about being a part of our ceremony. He took time to speak with us about our choices and even drove over an hour to be at our rehearsal. Pastor Brian has performed both... Read More mine and my sister's wedding ceremonies and we could not be happier. I highly recommend Pastor Brian, you will not regret it!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Paul A

My wife and I are extremely happy regarding our experience with Pastor Rich Tiemann, and, will highly recommend him to anyone looking. From the moment we reached out to him through the conclusion of our wedding on 12/03/2017 he was a true professional. He performed our... Read More ceremony flawlessly, was incredibly helpful and informative throughout the entire process, and was always responsive and available. Most importantly, he is a great guy with a great personality. He fit right in with us and was truly part of our rehearsal and ceremony. We cannot say enough about his professionalism and character, and, we will emphatically recommend him at every opportunity. Thank you Pastor Rich!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Paul A

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Bart U

Rev. Rick Lackore served as officiant for our wedding at Clearwater Beach, FL. He was the perfect choice for us as his vast knowledge and experience helped guide us every step of the way. Anytime we needed to communicate with Rev. Rick with questions about any aspect of the... Read More wedding, he responded quickly with great answers and was instrumental in making our wedding day absolutely perfect. Rev. Rick is simply the best! And his lovely wife, Tammy Lackore of True Love Photography, is a GREAT photographer who expertly captured all the precious moments of our wedding. The Lacklores are a great team--we can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Samantha S

From the initial consultation we knew we wanted to have Rev. Rick officiating our wedding. His professionalism and expertise were comforting as my now husband and I worked long hours while planning our wedding. He was always quick to respond throughout the process and worked... Read More with us to make sure our ceremony was perfect. Rev. Rick also took control of the rehearsal and made sure that ran smoothly as well. Thank you Rev. Rick for making it a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Meagan W

Rev. Chuck O'Connor was such a blessing on our special day. He played such a pivotal role in making our dream become a reality. He took so much stress off of us and was there every step of the way. We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rev. Chuck and all that he... Read More does.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Anthony D

Lon Tosi is simply the best. His words and execution were flawless. Despite our inexperience with the logistics of the ceremony, he and his wife, Dianne stepped right in and made us feel comfortable with our parts. Our ceremony was a success thanks to Lon and his team at... Read More Sensational Ceremonies. Thanks Lon!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Haley S

I have nothing but great things to say about Rev. Steve, I would recommend him to anyone! He was very thorough with all the details, which I appreciated. He was always available for phone calls and emails leading up to wedding. At the rehearsal he went through how the wedding... Read More day would play out step by step. He made us feel very comfortable and made it easy to relax about the whole day. On the wedding day he arrived early to make sure that everything and everyone was ready and relaxed. He made the whole process easy and fun! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Sarah M

Rev. Steve did an incredible job creating a beautiful ceremony for me and my husband. Our venue did not allow us to have a rehearsal but Rev. Steve was experienced with the location and was able to set a mock up for us. Not only were we able to run through a practice session... Read More in a similar environment, but he also gave us great advice on what to request from the venue and how to make the most of the ceremony. If you want peace of mind that your ceremony will be perfect Rev. Steve is your guy! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Georgya F

Rev Steve was such a blessing! He was fun, kind and fit so perfectly into our ceremony. He helped us select our ceremony details from each prayer to jumping the broom. He is clearly very knowledgeable and beyond passionate about wedding ceremonies. Rev Steve made sure we started... Read More on time, he got with the musicians and the host to ensure the ceremony went perfectly. He added a piece about Agape Love, My husband and I and our guest were so moved by his words. Rev Steve is very prompt and professional. He is everything you want on your wedding day! My guest are still raving about Rev Steve! Highly recommended. Thanks so much for making our day Beautifully Blessed.

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Courtney D

We looked into Sensational Ceremonies as a recommendation from my wedding planner and from my first email with Lon Tosi, I knew we had found the perfect officiant. We met Lon in person to get to know each other better and I really appreciated Lon taking the time to do that. Lon... Read More made us feel very comfortable and we knew our ceremony was in the hands of a pro. The Wedding Words Toolkit made it extremely easy for us to put together our ideal ceremony and Lon had several great ideas about how to make our ceremony even more special. Something that was very memorable for us and our guests was that Lon asked us to each write 5 sentences to each other that Lon read during the ceremony. It was very special and allowed us to share our feelings with each other without having to write our own vows. We have received several comments from our guests on how great our officiant was and that he seemed like a close relative or friend. I highly recommend hiring Sensational Ceremonies - especially Lon Tosi.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Renee U

Highly recommend Jeff! We came into town over a holiday weekend for planning, and he met us at Starbucks to go over what we could expect if we hired him. The planning was really pretty minimal on our end, which was a very good thing. He was super flexible too with last... Read More minute additions. The ceremony turned out perfectly! Our wedding day was just wonderful. We had an awesome team of vendors - and that includes Jeff!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Kori A

My husband and I renewed our wedding vows at Disney a month ago. It was a bit overwhelming to pick an officiant but after reading reviews, I knew we needed Sensational Ceremonies. I was so glad we chose them. Lon Tosi was available the day of our vow renewal and was the... Read More perfect match for us! He exceeded our expectations with his kindness, humor and insight. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day and ceremony. He really captured the essence of our relationship and marriage!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa G

Rev Rick was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue, Oxford Exchange. He was great to work with, extremely knowledgeable and reassuring, and made us feel at ease with how the ceremony would go. He gave us great direction for not only the ceremony but for our marriage... Read More license as well. We definitely recommend Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Susan F

Rev Rick is incredibly prompt and motivated. We contacted him while we were at the venue to see if he was available to marry us and got a response almost instantly. We even had our rehearsal time and date within minutes. Our rehearsal went incredibly smooth due to Rev Rick’s... Read More guidance. Our ceremony was perfect and just what we asked for... we couldn’t have asked for anyone better to marry us. THANK YOU REV RICK!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Nori K

Todd was an awesome officiant and did an amazing job with our ceremony. We were from out of town, so we were a little nervous about booking an officiant we'd never met. Todd was very flexible in scheduling a few Skype sessions with us to get to know us and learn what we were... Read More looking for in our ceremony. He is a great listener and had really insightful suggestions for us. When it came time for our rehearsal, Todd arrived early and was extremely patient and helpful in directing our wedding party as we practiced. The next day, Todd gave a beautiful welcome to our guests for the wedding, and led a very touching ceremony. We were thrilled with Todd and would highly recommend him to anyone else looking for an officiant for their wedding.