Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Rev. Rick

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Alma G

Our officiant was Rev. Rick and he made the process extremely easy. He mapped out all of the legal requirements so we didn't have anything to worry about...even how to go about changing my name and links to various services to help. The ceremony was personalized and he was... Read More willing to work closely with us to make it just right. He was caring, professional and flexible. We couldn't ask for anything more. He was great!

Great Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Vanessa R

Pastor Brian did a wonderful job!! He was great to work with. The ceremony was beautiful :)

Pastor Brian Jones-Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Brittany D

Pastor Brian was more than we could have wished for on our special day. He was professional, friendly and prepared. He ensured the ceremony was perfect and impressed us every step of the way. He had fantastic recommendations for us during the planning phase and we could not be... Read More happier with the way things turned out. We highly recommend Pastor Brian for your big day! Thank You!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nicole F

Rev. Rick was incredible. Our ceremony was perfect and he kept everyone at ease. He is very organized and made sure everything went according to plan. Could not have asked for a better officiant.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Katie W

We cannot say enough good things about Pastor Brian Jones. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. He was kind, professional and friendly. My husband and I both received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how it seemed like we had known the pastor our entire... Read More lives because of how well everything flowed and the report between us. Pastor Brian was able to deliver the ceremony we had been dreaming of all while personalizing it to us and our relationship. Many people asked what church they could find him at because they were just that impressed by the ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone who asked. 5 stars is not enough.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan B

We met Sensational Ceremonies at a bridal show and were instantly interested. The original pastor that we had met was already booked, so we chose another and we extremely happy with him. Pastor Chris Thomas helped us organize our wedding ceremony so that it was just the way we... Read More wanted it, and was great to work with. He asked what I wanted him to wear and sent me pictures to choose which suit I liked best. He was timely, professional, and helpful at the rehearsal. He had a great speaking voice and personality and was a great choice to lead our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Rebecca G

We recently were married by Pastor Brian Jones from Sensational Ceremonies. From start to finish, he was excellent. Very professional, kind, and caring, and walked us through the process. He did a great job at our rehearsal, not only preparing us for the big day, but made it a... Read More special occasion and fun as well. The wedding ceremony was perfect, it was tailored to what we had wanted, and he made it fit to us with little light laughs and personalization. Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and my sister is now also considering using Pastor Brian. We will remember our day forever and how special Pastor Brian made it.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Erin S

Rick was phenomenal! From the moment we met him at our consultation, we knew that we were in good hands. Rick anticipated our needs and provided excellent customer service and guidance. We also did our premarital counseling with him and we will forever be grateful for his wisdom... Read More as he provided us with the tools to have a successful marriage. He was spectacular during our rehearsal and wedding. We recommend Sensational Ceremonies without hesitation! It was the best decision we ever made!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany J

Reverend Rick was our officiant and he did an absolutely AMAZING job!! He was extremly professional during the entire processing. We really enjoyed the premarital counseling with him before the wedding, we really felt like we grew our relationship and he knew us much better by... Read More the day of the wedding. He was always available to answer questions or plan around our busy schedules. He helped us customize our ceremony and made it extra special for us. THANK YOU Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies for our wonderful wedding ceremony!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Vanessa R

Chris Thomas with Sensational Ceremonies was our officiant for our wedding on March 12th 2016. He was amazing!!! Very down to Earth, funny, and helpful! We immediately enjoyed his humor! He was very helpful throughout the entire planning process. The day of the rehearsal he... Read More helped us out a lot. Our family and friends gave us many compliments on our choice of officiant. The day of the wedding wouldn't have gone as great if it weren't for him. He is very professional and took care of everything including the marriage license and a follow up email! We highly recommend Chris! Thank you soo much for an amazing ceremony!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Tristin B

Rev. Rick saved the day as he stepped in when our original officiant cancelled on us. When we met, we were first struck by his charisma and then by his extensive experience. He was very patient and responsive through the many edits of our ceremony. We opted not to have a... Read More rehearsal, even though we had the unity candle, reverse unity candle, and hand-fasting as parts of our ceremony. Rev. Rick assured us that as long as we made it down the aisle to him, that he would handle it from there. And, we did and he did- perfectly. Our wedding couldn't have been any better! I highly recommend Rev. Rick and Sensational Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

Pastor Brian Jones was simply amazing. He was incredibly warm and friendly, and really made us feel comfortable the entire time. He was also very flexible working with us long distance, as my husband and I live in Germany, and really coached us every step of the way. After... Read More the ceremony, several members of my family approached me to tell me how much they liked him and the way he spoke.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Aimee C

We chose Reverend Rick Lackore as our officiant, and he was absolutely amazing! He not only was an eloquent speaker and wonderful to listen to, but he was calm and organized. He led our rehearsal the night before with ease-and everyone was impressed. He gave my husband and I... Read More pointers and queues to remember for the day of, when our nerves were in full effect. Overall, Rev Rick was easy to work with, fun to be around, and truly professional. We were blessed to have Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies as a part of the most important day of our lives.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Bill W

We worked with Pastor Jones for our wedding this past February and I cannot say enough to express how wonderful he was to work with! From the beginning of the process he walked us through each step. We were able to customize a ceremony that reflected who we were as a couple. He... Read More made great suggestions that made the ceremony flow perfectly. During the rehearsal he calmly led us and our family through the rehearsal and even helped us keep a surprise secret for our parents. Wedding day he made us feel as if we had all known each other for a long time. He spoke with genuine care and brought so much warmth to the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Pastor Jones!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Melissa C

Pastor Brian Jones was the officiant at our wedding on 2-20-16 and he was absolutely amazing! We were so nervous as this was both of our first times getting married. We were not able to meet with the Pastor before the wedding which was stressful in itself. Pastor Brian Jones... Read More reassured us that everything will be fine. Finally the big day was here and he was right he did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly. He was polite, friendly, personable and added little touches of humor throughout the ceremony that we absolutely needed to help ease the nerves. I am so happy with everything and will absolutely recommend him any chance I get. Thank you Sensational Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Angell R

Our officiant was Rev. Rick Lackore in Tampa, FL. We knew we’d made the right call from the very first call. During the phone consultation, Rev. Rick covered his extensive training and experience and he also fully explained the available services and what to expect. We chose... Read More to participate in premarital counseling which, in addition to learning some valuable information, provided the opportunity for Rev. Rick to get to know us and for us to get to know him. That rapport helped make the ceremony a little more personal than it might otherwise have felt. Leading up to the wedding, Rev. Rick worked with us to tailor the ceremony content to fit our personalities, our preferences, and our level of spirituality. At the rehearsal, we were very impressed with Rev. Rick’s preparation and command. We left with the confidence that we, and our wedding party, knew exactly what to do on the big day. On the wedding day, Rev. Rick helped get everyone organized prior to delivering a perfect wedding ceremony. It was clear from our own perspective and reinforced by guests’ comments that Rev. Rick truly loves what he does and he’s one of the best – a true professional. We’d recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Dorinda K

Rev Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true blessing to have on our wedding day over Christmas week. He was willing to work with us and answer any question that came up. He was also extremely quick to reply to emails. On the wedding day, he was professional and put... Read More my whole family at ease. His ceremony was perfect and he truly made our day the best ever. Many thanks to him and his wife for all they did for us!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I am relatively new to Florida and did not have a pastor to marry my fiance and I. I didn't want anything phony or contrived, so I searched and searched to find someone who was genuine and authentic. Pastor Chris was the only one who offered to meet with us before our wedding... Read More to see if we liked him and if he was a good fit for us. He was very warm and very easy to work with. We wanted something spiritual, even though we weren't getting married in a church, and he gave us a FANTASTIC ceremony. Even my Catholic mother who was not too pleased we weren't married in the church loved his words and how our ceremony went. When all was finished, he even offered to remain our pastor, should we ever need counsel or spiritual guidance, something I really appreciated. We will definitely be taking him up on that :). Thanks again Pastor Chris!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Chelsea C

My husband and I are so thankful we chose Rev. Rick Lackore as our wedding officiant. He was originally recommended to us by our photographer and by the coordinator at our venue. When we met him, we knew he had to be the person we chose to marry us. He is extremely organized and... Read More easy to work with. He personally organized the outline of our ceremony and always responded to us so promptly. The day of the rehearsal, he was very personable. He has an incredible speaking voice for a crowd of people. He was able to organize my unorganized family into their places and nicely told them all what to do. Our ceremony was amazing! I am still hearing wonderful things about the ceremony and Rev Rick. The photos alone of my family and friends crying are enough to show that he was amazing. He made me feel so comfortable as a bride and I always felt like I would know what to do with him there. Rev Rick is a wonderful person and my husband and I would definitely recommend him to others!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Kelley B

We are so happy we went with Sensational Ceremonies. They were a recommended vendor by our venue, but we met Chris Thomas at a bridal show. We had an instant connection with him. A few weeks later we met for coffee to discuss details and the rest was history. He was so... Read More nice and very funny and helped us craft the perfect ceremony and gave us the great idea of having a wine box ceremony. A year from now we will be enjoying that bottle of wine and will have an everlasting tradition.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Riane C

We got married November 14th and to say we didn't really know what we were doing is a slight understatement. Thank goodness for Rev Rick Lackore. He guided us through the whole ceremony process. From picking the right words, to adding in our own touches, to even helping us... Read More organize the day of because we weren't able to have a rehearsal. He quickly put everyone at ease and let us know exactly what to do when. His input and guidance is what made the ceremony perfect! We couldn't be happier or more grateful to have had him on our big day. Thank you Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

My husband and I got married in October 2015. Rev. Rick did our ceremony. To say we were happy with our ceremony would be an understatement. Rev. Rick was more than helpful when we were composing our vows and finalizing the details of the ceremony. The day of the wedding,... Read More Rev. RIck had such a calming demeanor which was very comforting in the emotion of it all. I was able to relax a bit knowing we were in good hands for the most important day of our lives. He was confident in what to do before, during and after the ceremony. Throughout the ceremony he guided us and helped us in a way our guests didn’t even notice. Another interesting detail, which I did not realize until after we received our wedding video, is that his voice is very fitting to the occasion. I have watched many wedding videos and I have to admit sometimes the voice of the person doing the ceremony can spoil the moment when watching it back on film. Again, calming, confident and comforting. I would recommend Rev. Rick to anyone.

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Kristine S

Ed did a great job. He was friendly and made everyone feel welcome. He even withstood the bugs and trains. I can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Faith M

We were so happy to have found Sensational Ceremonies! And Reverend Rick Lackore couldn’t have been a better fit to officiate our intimate wedding, surrounded by our family and closest friends! He stayed in constant contact with us the whole way through, making sure we were both... Read More ready and excited for the big day! He allowed us the freedom to design our perfect ceremony, while also being available to offer suggestions - and made sure everything ran perfectly when the time came to say “I do”!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Chantelle J

My husband, Andrew and I were blessed to have Rev. Rick Lackore as our Officiant for our wedding on 10/18/2015. From the start he was prompt to answer all of our questions throughout the whole process. He was extremely personable and easy to talk to. I was really impressed on... Read More how quickly he would respond to emails and text messages...yes, that's right...I said TEXT MESSAGES!! Having an up-to-date Rev. as our Officiant made everything a lot easier throughout the whole planning process. He also had a calm presence about him that made both Andrew and I very comfortable. Because let's be honest here...getting married and all the preparation that goes into it, can get VERY stressful; so it was refreshing to have a grounded individual such as Rev. Rick to keep us centered and focused on one another while we exchanged our vows and proclaimed our love to each other. That being said, Andrew and I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Rick Lackore to any couple who is finding themselves sifting through all the wedding officiants out there offering their services...I PROMISE that you will be VERY pleased with Rev. Rick and Sensational Ceremonies. Andrew and I are very grateful and blessed to have had Rev. Rick witness our love for one another and UNITE us as ONE in front of all our loved ones. Thank you Rev. Rick!! :0)