Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Tampa, FL (813) 421-3079

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kate H

For my husband and I's wedding ceremony we had Reverend Rick Lackore. He was a pleasure to work with. We had only had contact with him through phone. We came down to Florida to be married. We are so grateful for Rev Rick. He made our wedding ceremony so special to us. The words... Read More he used were extremely meaningful and will always be a guide for us in our marriage. I knew from word go that talking over the phone with him that we had our guy! In person Rev Rick was even better, his calm and steady demeanor, organized manner, and fun and bubbly personality is what made our ceremony the best. Rev Rick made the planning process easy for me, I trusted him right away, and he was very timely with helping me in anyway he could. Thank you Rev Rick, you've made a lasting impression on my husband and I and our family. We even loved our vows so much that Rev Rick specifically provided for us that we decided to restate them again at our reception back home in front of extended family and friends. What a wonderful experience we had!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Danielle L

My wedding was last week in Clearwater Beach. Pastor Rich was our officiant and i couldn't say better things about this man. Not only was he very timely in his responses, but he also provided all the information i needed to help me put together the type of ceremony i wanted. He... Read More sent me multiple options for ceremony content and i could pick whatever, plus mix and match different elements from various examples. This was very helpful to me and my husband in terms of customizing our ceremony to what we wanted. I also liked that he didn't go off script and try to make it a comedy show. It was all about us. We met in person as well and had a nice conversation to get to know each other which i thought was a nice gesture because it shows he really cared. I also liked that he took care of getting all of our official paperwork signed and mailed it in for us. It was one less thing we needed to worry about doing which was great! For both the pre-ceremony meeting and for the ceremony itself, Pastor Rich was on time. ( And by on time i mean he was there well BEFORE the time he was told he had to be there.) Lastly, and most importantly, our wedding date was canceled 2 days before our scheduled ceremony due to Hurricane Irma. We had to push the wedding up a day. The day before i needed Pastor Rich there, i called to tell him the situation and he adjusted his schedule so he could be their for us to make it happen! I literally found out my wedding was canceled on Wednesday afternoon, and Thursday afternoon Pastor Rich was there for us! Whether it is a more traditional ceremony, religious, non-religious, non-traditional etc... he does it all . My husband and I are pretty unconventional and we were both a little skeptical about having someone dubbed as a "pastor" b/c we were afraid of being coerced into something more religious/traditional, but Pastor Rich didn't try to sway us in any certain direction. He followed our lead and made us feel very comfortable, like we had been friends for years. I HIGHLY recommend Pastor Rich for any wedding! -Danielle & Eric

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Danielle L

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 ashley e

My husband and I cannot say enough kind words about Rev. Rick. From the moment we called him, literally the night before our service, he was absolutely amazing. Not only did he and his wife move their Friday night plans so that Rev. Rick could be the officiant for us to renew... Read More our wedding vows for our 10th anniversary, he drove an hour to our location without hesitation. When we met, we just knew things worked out for a reason, and it felt just perfect that Rev. Rick was our officiant. He designed the most beautiful service for us that was exactly as we envisioned. It was a wonderful evening for us and we were honored to have Rev. Rick perform the ceremony. We cannot thank he and Sensational Ceremonies enough for coming through for us in a pinch, and making our vowel renewal something we will always cherish.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sarah D

Rev Rick was absolutely amazing. He was personally recommended to me by my friend/ wedding planner after he officiated her ceremony. All of my other vendors had nothing but raving reviews when I told them who would be officiating our ceremony. This made me feel comfortable... Read More before we even met with Rev Rick. After meeting with him we were so thankful for how nice and patient he was with answer any of our questions. He always kept in touch and made our ceremony exactly what we wanted. He knows exactly how to calm your nerves on the big day so your ceremony goes perfect! We 100% recommend Rev Rick to anyone we loved him!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Angela N

My husband and I were blessed to have Pastor Chris marry us on June 24, 2017! From our very first email exchange, I was so pleasantly surprised by Pastor Chris, his professionalism and how much he already cared for us. He guided us, helped us feel comfortable and listened to my... Read More every need to create the most amazing and beautiful ceremony we could have dreamed of! My family is very Catholic and very Orthodox and they were blown away by the ceremony! We have a very special bond with Pastor Chris and intend to keep that throughout our marriage! He's not just a one and done Pastor but someone we can reach out to and confide in at any point in our lives moving forward! THANK YOU, Sensational Ceremonies for providing an incredible man of God to marry us 🙂

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Amy S

After our experience with Reverend Rick, it was easy to understand why he came so highly recommended and received so many accolades throughout Clearwater, FL. From our initial consultation to the last hours of our reception, Reverend Rick was professional, high energy, and... Read More extremely enthusiastic about us as a couple and our wedding celebration. Our wedding was destination and lead to a lot of communication via email and phone. Rick was always extremely prompt and attentive to our requests and questions. He was always available for a quick phone call or a meeting in person to iron out any and all details relating to our "sensational ceremony." His entire philosophy about weddings and marriage is extremely endearing and sincere. The resources he offered you as a couple to help build your ideal ceremony or prepare you for married life prior to and after the ceremony were very helpful and thorough. We highly recommend Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies and feel so blessed to have had Rick officiate our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Joseph B

My wife and I successfully pulled off a destination wedding in Clearwater this spring. Planning a wedding from afar can certainly induce some anxiety but much of those worries were put to rest quickly by the wonderful vendors we worked with. Our officiant, Reverend Rick Lackore,... Read More certainly helped lead the charge in calming our nerves. Rev Rick was extremely efficient and professional while maintaining that comforting demeanor. All of the planning, rehearsal, and wedding day went swimmingly and we couldn't have been happier with our choice of Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jazmin J

Rev Rick was our officiant for our wedding on June 9, 2017. He was definitely a pleasure to work with and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and flawless. We are so glad Sensational Ceremonies was included as one our venue's preferred vendors! Thank you again Rev Rick.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ashley C

It was an absolute pleasure to have Rev. Rick marry us on our wedding day! He was wonderful from day one. Rev. Rick was fun and professional from our first meeting to go over everything to the very end when signing our marriage license. He provided everything we needed and... Read More answered every question we had, which definitely took the stress off of us. Rev. Rick was very flexible when we had to make changes to our ceremony location as well as always made me feel at ease during it all. He came highly recommended and exceeded every expectation I could've had. I couldn't have asked for anyone better, Rev. Rick was absolutely the greatest!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Laureen O

We are so thankful that we choose Rev. Rick as our officiant. He helped us create a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember. Many of our friends and family also complimented on how wonderful of a job he did with special parts he recommended ( i.e. warming of the rings... Read More and blended family ) . We were blessed in selecting him to oversee our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jennifer C

Rev Rick did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Diane C

We booked Ed Philips as our ceremony officiant and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. There were multiple drafts of the ceremony script but Ed was always patient and understanding about the changes, and turned the editing around quickly. One of the things we... Read More liked best about Ed was his guarantee in our initial call that he always sticks to the script so there would be no surprises on the day. That was something that really mattered to us and Ed gave great advice to ensure we were 100% happy with the final draft. On the wedding day, Ed visited my Dad and I in my hotel suite prior to the ceremony and was wonderful at calming us down and making sure we were both clear on the process. I know that made a big difference to my Dad and we really appreciated the way Ed handled those moments with us.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Holly C

Thank you so much to Sensational Ceremonies and especially Rev Rick! You were the perfect fit for us! We got married at Snook Haven in Venice Fl right on the Myakka River and it couldn't have been better! Rev Rick was fun, friendly, professional, and was more than we could've... Read More asked for! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Haley A

Rev. Rick Lackore was so awesome to work with. He helped us create a ceremony that was personalized to us, and it couldn't have been any more beautiful! We were so happy with how everything turned out. At rehearsal he completely calmed all of our pre wedding jitters. Would... Read More strongly recommend Sensational Ceremonies and Rev. Rick to any future bride and grooms. Thank you again Rev. Rick for being a part of our special day! Haley & Tyler

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lauren H

Our pastor, Rich Tiemann was great! We are a non-denominational but still faithful couple from Florida and Pastor Rich was so great at making the ceremony perfect for us. He was not pushy and let us choose exactly what we wanted, only offering small suggestions based on his... Read More experience. He was prompt and timely at both the rehearsal and ceremony and was so helpful walking us and our bridal party through the rehearsal until everyone felt comfortable. Thanks Pastor Rich!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 ashley m

Let me just say, this service came to the rescue. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to start looking for other options for our pastor. Not only was sensational ceremonies so personable and easy to work with, they gave me the best pastor. Pastor Chris thomas officiated our... Read More ceremony and it was like we had known him since we were kids ! everyone loved him and he helped me "customize" our ceremony and answered all my texts and emails whenever i sent them ! i would recommend them to everyone, there was so much love our on special day and we couldn't have done with out our family, friends, and pastor chris w/ sensational ceremonies!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Juanita K

I cannot say enough positive things about Pastor Chris Thomas. He is outstandingly talented, professional, and creative. He met with us in a Panera when my fiancee and I were very stressed out. He made us laugh and feel so comfortable together, we knew we had to have him! You... Read More see, my hubby and I were having LOTS of family drama over having a Jewish AND Catholic wedding. We expressed our concerns to Chris. Not only did he love and accept us for our diversity, he (unlike many other Rabbi's and Priests we had spoken to) agreed to work with us and he effortless drafted our "Wedding Words"to include everything we wanted. We as a couple and both our families absolutely LOVED the ceremony. It was our favorite part for sure. It was romantic, tasteful and under 20 min! Exactly what we asked for. He even gives you a document with a ton of wedding ceremony ideas and you can get as creative as you want with it. He never got annoyed with all the emails I sent him and he even let us try a creative surprise! He sent my hubby and I private emails asking us to list the reasons we wanted to marry each other and things we wanted to promise to one another. He then read our responses out loud at the ceremony for us to hear. There was not a dry eye in the audience. He mailed all our paperwork in and we were married officially in about 2 days? I can't remember, maybe it was less. He never lectured our wedding party or made us feel nervous in any way (as I have seen in many other weddings). I really cannot say enough positive things. Please just do yourself the best favor you can and call him stat!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Christine D

We met with Reverend Rick Lackore and immediately knew he was our officiant! We were looking for someone we felt comfortable with and we trusted and Rev Rick was a professional from the first moment. He communicated with us leading up to our wedding and the wedding words doc he... Read More sent us was extremely helpful. We chose multiple parts and then sent Rev Rick back our choices. He responded very quickly with multiple options that included our various choices. For the rehearsal he was right on time and got everyone on the same page with his natural charm and humor. He walked us through the ceremony quickly without ever feeling rushed. We even had family members ask if we knew him before we were looking for an officiant because of how comfortable and natural everything was with him. The actual ceremony was exactly what we dreamed it would be and we are truly blessed that Rev Rick was the one to pronounce us husband and wife. Please do your self a favor if you're looking for an officiant and meet with him, I'm sure you will be as happy as we were.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 monica c

Rev Rick Lackore from Sensational Ceremonies performed our wedding ceremony in March 2017. From the beginning meeting with him he was so nice, had all of his information together even helped us with things we had not even thought of. It was so refreshing to have such quick... Read More responses back from him and he was on top of our ceremony from the start. He made it so easy to choose the perfect readings we wanted in our ceremony. Our day was perfect and he came in and calmed things and reassured us it was going to all go well! I am so glad that we chose him to marry us. Thank you so very much!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lindsay S

Pastor Chris with Sensational Ceremonies was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! Pastor Chris has a warm and welcoming personality so we found it very easy to be able to connect with him. He has a nice sense of humor which brought some fun to the planning... Read More process too. During the planning process we were provided with 4 sample ceremonies to choose from. We ended up piecing our ceremony together as we liked different parts of each ceremony. We really enjoyed being able to create a ceremony that represented us and Pastor Chris was very helpful in answering any questions. Psstor Chris is the perfect mix of professional, easy going and overall a genuinely nice person. We would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sandy O

We hired Ed Philips through Sensational Ceremonies for our wedding officiant on 1/21/2017. We met with him prior to learn about his services and to sign the contract. We worked with Ed for several weeks prior to the ceremony to write, edit, and finalize our wedding vows. He... Read More came for our rehearsel the evening before for 1 hour, and then arrived early for our wedding ceremony. Everything went perfectly! He was professional, organized, knowledgable, and passionate about his role! Thank you Ed for making our ceremony seamless, romantic, genuine, and exactly how we envi[email protected]

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Nakita V

Recently got married at Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor. Pastor Chris Thomas was absolutely amazing to work with. We got married outside but still wanted the ceremony to have some readings from the Bible, but still have an officiant who could make everyone laugh a little and... Read More smile. And that he did. He was very quick to follow up if I ever had any questions. He also sent over last minute tips that were super helpful. Everyone who attend the wedding friends and family both loved him. We thank you for making our day so perfect 😃

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Heather O

5 stars is definitely not enough to describe our wonderful experience with Pastor Brian Jones. From the moment you meet him he makes you feel comfortable and really makes an effort to get to know you as a couple. He wrote our ceremony so beautifully and I will absolutely cherish... Read More it forever. My husband and I were very shy and nervous and he brings an overwhelming calmness to everything. I can't imagine a more perfect pick than Pastor Brian Jones.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole S

We had a hard time deciding how we wanted to do our ceremony. We knew we wanted something short and sweet, that catered to our uniqueness as a couple. We met with Rev. Rick, not knowing to except. He came prepared with numerous options, talked us through some of the weddings he... Read More had done in the past, and assured us our ceremony would be wonderful. We left our first meeting with Rev. Rick calm and relaxed. We booked him immediately after our meeting. He kept us up to date and was flexible with us when we had to change the time of our rehearsal dinner. He gave us so many options on our ceremony we did not know even existed. When it came time for rehearsal dinner, he walked us though everything! He was the most detailed officiant we have ever seen and my bridal party appreciated it a lot! He was so well spoken at our wedding, laughed with us when we did the wine box ceremony with a bottle of rum (to go with our Gasparilla theme) and was so professional. I highly recommend Rev. Rick! You will not be disappointed!