Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Tampa, FL (813) 421-3079

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Haley A

Rev. Rick Lackore was so awesome to work with. He helped us create a ceremony that was personalized to us, and it couldn't have been any more beautiful! We were so happy with how everything turned out. At rehearsal he completely calmed all of our pre wedding jitters. Would... Read More strongly recommend Sensational Ceremonies and Rev. Rick to any future bride and grooms. Thank you again Rev. Rick for being a part of our special day! Haley & Tyler

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lauren S

Our pastor, Rich Tiemann was great! We are a non-denominational but still faithful couple from Florida and Pastor Rich was so great at making the ceremony perfect for us. He was not pushy and let us choose exactly what we wanted, only offering small suggestions based on his... Read More experience. He was prompt and timely at both the rehearsal and ceremony and was so helpful walking us and our bridal party through the rehearsal until everyone felt comfortable. Thanks Pastor Rich!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 ashley m

Let me just say, this service came to the rescue. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we had to start looking for other options for our pastor. Not only was sensational ceremonies so personable and easy to work with, they gave me the best pastor. Pastor Chris thomas officiated our... Read More ceremony and it was like we had known him since we were kids ! everyone loved him and he helped me "customize" our ceremony and answered all my texts and emails whenever i sent them ! i would recommend them to everyone, there was so much love our on special day and we couldn't have done with out our family, friends, and pastor chris w/ sensational ceremonies!!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Juanita K

I cannot say enough positive things about Pastor Chris Thomas. He is outstandingly talented, professional, and creative. He met with us in a Panera when my fiancee and I were very stressed out. He made us laugh and feel so comfortable together, we knew we had to have him! You... Read More see, my hubby and I were having LOTS of family drama over having a Jewish AND Catholic wedding. We expressed our concerns to Chris. Not only did he love and accept us for our diversity, he (unlike many other Rabbi's and Priests we had spoken to) agreed to work with us and he effortless drafted our "Wedding Words"to include everything we wanted. We as a couple and both our families absolutely LOVED the ceremony. It was our favorite part for sure. It was romantic, tasteful and under 20 min! Exactly what we asked for. He even gives you a document with a ton of wedding ceremony ideas and you can get as creative as you want with it. He never got annoyed with all the emails I sent him and he even let us try a creative surprise! He sent my hubby and I private emails asking us to list the reasons we wanted to marry each other and things we wanted to promise to one another. He then read our responses out loud at the ceremony for us to hear. There was not a dry eye in the audience. He mailed all our paperwork in and we were married officially in about 2 days? I can't remember, maybe it was less. He never lectured our wedding party or made us feel nervous in any way (as I have seen in many other weddings). I really cannot say enough positive things. Please just do yourself the best favor you can and call him stat!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Christine D

We met with Reverend Rick Lackore and immediately knew he was our officiant! We were looking for someone we felt comfortable with and we trusted and Rev Rick was a professional from the first moment. He communicated with us leading up to our wedding and the wedding words doc he... Read More sent us was extremely helpful. We chose multiple parts and then sent Rev Rick back our choices. He responded very quickly with multiple options that included our various choices. For the rehearsal he was right on time and got everyone on the same page with his natural charm and humor. He walked us through the ceremony quickly without ever feeling rushed. We even had family members ask if we knew him before we were looking for an officiant because of how comfortable and natural everything was with him. The actual ceremony was exactly what we dreamed it would be and we are truly blessed that Rev Rick was the one to pronounce us husband and wife. Please do your self a favor if you're looking for an officiant and meet with him, I'm sure you will be as happy as we were.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 monica c

Rev Rick Lackore from Sensational Ceremonies performed our wedding ceremony in March 2017. From the beginning meeting with him he was so nice, had all of his information together even helped us with things we had not even thought of. It was so refreshing to have such quick... Read More responses back from him and he was on top of our ceremony from the start. He made it so easy to choose the perfect readings we wanted in our ceremony. Our day was perfect and he came in and calmed things and reassured us it was going to all go well! I am so glad that we chose him to marry us. Thank you so very much!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Lindsay S

Pastor Chris with Sensational Ceremonies was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding! Pastor Chris has a warm and welcoming personality so we found it very easy to be able to connect with him. He has a nice sense of humor which brought some fun to the planning... Read More process too. During the planning process we were provided with 4 sample ceremonies to choose from. We ended up piecing our ceremony together as we liked different parts of each ceremony. We really enjoyed being able to create a ceremony that represented us and Pastor Chris was very helpful in answering any questions. Psstor Chris is the perfect mix of professional, easy going and overall a genuinely nice person. We would highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Sandy O

We hired Ed Philips through Sensational Ceremonies for our wedding officiant on 1/21/2017. We met with him prior to learn about his services and to sign the contract. We worked with Ed for several weeks prior to the ceremony to write, edit, and finalize our wedding vows. He... Read More came for our rehearsel the evening before for 1 hour, and then arrived early for our wedding ceremony. Everything went perfectly! He was professional, organized, knowledgable, and passionate about his role! Thank you Ed for making our ceremony seamless, romantic, genuine, and exactly how we envisioned@

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Nakita V

Recently got married at Innisbrook Resort in Palm Harbor. Pastor Chris Thomas was absolutely amazing to work with. We got married outside but still wanted the ceremony to have some readings from the Bible, but still have an officiant who could make everyone laugh a little and... Read More smile. And that he did. He was very quick to follow up if I ever had any questions. He also sent over last minute tips that were super helpful. Everyone who attend the wedding friends and family both loved him. We thank you for making our day so perfect 😃

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Heather O

5 stars is definitely not enough to describe our wonderful experience with Pastor Brian Jones. From the moment you meet him he makes you feel comfortable and really makes an effort to get to know you as a couple. He wrote our ceremony so beautifully and I will absolutely cherish... Read More it forever. My husband and I were very shy and nervous and he brings an overwhelming calmness to everything. I can't imagine a more perfect pick than Pastor Brian Jones.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Nicole M

We had a hard time deciding how we wanted to do our ceremony. We knew we wanted something short and sweet, that catered to our uniqueness as a couple. We met with Rev. Rick, not knowing to except. He came prepared with numerous options, talked us through some of the weddings he... Read More had done in the past, and assured us our ceremony would be wonderful. We left our first meeting with Rev. Rick calm and relaxed. We booked him immediately after our meeting. He kept us up to date and was flexible with us when we had to change the time of our rehearsal dinner. He gave us so many options on our ceremony we did not know even existed. When it came time for rehearsal dinner, he walked us though everything! He was the most detailed officiant we have ever seen and my bridal party appreciated it a lot! He was so well spoken at our wedding, laughed with us when we did the wine box ceremony with a bottle of rum (to go with our Gasparilla theme) and was so professional. I highly recommend Rev. Rick! You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Amanda D

We wanted to book Ed Philips as soon as we were 30 seconds into a conversation with him. He is such a kind person and was such a joy to work with. He helped create a beautiful ceremony unique to my husband and me. I would highly recommend him to couples looking for an officiant... Read More who will make your day stress-free. Ed is the best!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Lisa F

We had the wonderful pleasure of having Reverend Rick Lackore officiate our wedding on Dec. 31, 2017. From our very first meeting, Reverend Rick and his lovely wife, Tammy (who was our photographer), were exceptional. The otherwise hectic atmosphere which can accompany... Read More ‘destination’ wedding planning was greatly dispersed by their expert assistance and self-assured natures. On the day of our wedding, everything went exceedingly smooth – and we attribute the frictionless execution of the events to their seamless partnership. They work together as a team and clearly know each other well - practicing what they preach! Our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect and all our guests complimented both Reverend Rick and Tammy and thought they were incredible. If you are thinking of hiring them, we highly suggest you do – you couldn’t be happier!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Ashley E

Words cannot express how AMAZING Reverend Rick is. I am sooo grateful that he was available to officiate our wedding as it was one of the best decisions we have made. Our guests were even talking about how outstanding Reverend Rick was and how they want to hire him to officiate... Read More their own weddings (even though they aren't even engaged yet). It is amazing the impression that he made on people. We are truly grateful for him. Choosing the right officiant makes a huge difference; Reverend Rick is by far the best way to go. Thanks again! Ashley & Peter

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Anna G

We are so glad that we were able to have Reverend Rick officiate our ceremony. He customized a beautiful ceremony for our wedding and helped us make it personal to us. We received so many compliments from our guests! They kept telling us that it was the most beautiful and... Read More personal ceremony they have ever seen. He was very professional and made us feel at ease during the whole process. I was scared that I would not be able to repeat my vows, but Reverend Rick said each line slowly and made me feel so comfortable. He made it look so natural that all of our guests thought we memorized our vows! Having Reverend Rick be a part of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. Thank you so much for making our day so special!!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jessica S

My husband and I were beyond impressed with Pastor Brian Jones! We booked him about a year ago after seeing him perform one of our friend's weddings in 2014. He is very professional, responsive and took the time to personalize our ceremony. Most importantly he made us feel... Read More completely comfortable and at ease on the day of and throughout the entire planning process! Which is so helpful when you're nervous and worried about 100 other things. The ceremony went perfectly and we received many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Pastor Brian Jones to anyone looking for an wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kristina R

We are so happy that we found Pastor Rich Tiemann to officiate our wedding. At our consultation he took the time to get to know us, provided many vow options and even asked about our love story. I knew right then that he would provide the best ceremony for us and he did just... Read More that. From the consultation, to the premarital counseling, to the ceremony itself Pastor Rich was extremely friendly, flexible and a joy to work with. Thank you again Pastor Rich! It was such a pleasure to have you as our officiant.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Rachel C

Rev. Rick Lackore was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He is very organized and always made us feel comfortable. He also provides many vow options (if you opted out of writing your own) that can help create the ceremony that you have always dreamt of! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 DANA J

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Pastor Chris. He was so warm and wonderful. Every line of our ceremony was delivered with heartfelt care, and I'm so glad that we chose him to be a part of our lifetime memories. From the very beginning Pastor Chris was... Read More friendly, funny, and informative. He met with us for coffee before we decided to have him perform our wedding and kept in contact during the months and weeks leading up to make sure we didn't have any questions. The resources they give with Sensational Ceremonies and the help to build your unique ceremony are so helpful and we ended up creating something entirely "us". Even after the ceremony he emailed a copy of our marriage certificate and helpful tips on changing my name. I could not have asked for a better experience. We received several compliments from our guests as well.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Melanie A

It has been about 6 weeks since Mark and I were married on Oct 1, 2016. I can not get over the amount of support we received from Reverend Rick, not only on our wedding weekend, but throughout the planning process. We had a customized, one of a kind ceremony that truly... Read More reflected our love for one another. We were so blessed to have Reverend Rick's experience when helping us to coordinate, and being hundreds of miles away in another state. Reverend Rick was prompt, extremely professional, and helped to make everything perfect. On the day of our wedding he was amazing, and made the two of us feel extremely comfortable. Thank you for going out of your way to help ease our nerves, and making us feel extra special!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Nicole G

I cannot write enough positive things about Pastor Brian. He did such a great job with our ceremony. He helped us give the personal touches we wanted and molded perfectly to our personality and what we envisioned for that day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding if... Read More you want to feel confident that your ceremony will go off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Meredith W

Rev Rick is true professional! He did an amazing job and was able to make me relax knowing that I was in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married down there.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Heather M

Pastor Brian Jones far exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony. He is extremely friendly, compassionate, caring, reliable, and professional. He is efficient and communicates well. All of our meetings were informative, fun, and efficient. Our wedding ceremony went... Read More perfectly. He has a great sense of humor, and led our wedding ceremony like a professional. We received more compliments on our wedding ceremony than any other portion of the wedding. I highly recommend using Pastor Brian Jones.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Randy M

My Wife and I couldn't have been happier with our entire wedding experience, and a huge part of that was having Pastor Brian Jones be there to officiate the ceremony. Working with him was nothing short of enjoyable, he helped us custom create the exact type of ceremony we had... Read More in mind and was extremely open to any ideas we had. His number one goal was to make sure that we had the exact wedding we wanted, and he definitely accomplished that! We have nothing but great things to say about Brian, and are so happy with our decision to have him as our officiant!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shayna K

Pastor Chris was an amazing officiant! He was so prepared and personable and made all of our guests and wedding party laugh out loud with his antics. He didn't take himself too seriously and we were so pleased with how our ceremony turned out - he was receptive to our requests... Read More and was so easy to work with. I would 100% recommend Pastor Chris and Sensational Ceremonies to any couple looking for a great officiant, regardless of religious affiliation (for the record we are not religious at all and Pastor Chris was able to tailor the ceremony to fit us and our personalities perfectly). I would not change a thing about our experience and Pastor Chris was the perfect person to stand up there with us on our special day!