Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Tampa, FL (813) 421-3079

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Melissa G

Rev Rick was highly recommended to us by our wedding venue, Oxford Exchange. He was great to work with, extremely knowledgeable and reassuring, and made us feel at ease with how the ceremony would go. He gave us great direction for not only the ceremony but for our marriage... Read More license as well. We definitely recommend Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Susan F

Rev Rick is incredibly prompt and motivated. We contacted him while we were at the venue to see if he was available to marry us and got a response almost instantly. We even had our rehearsal time and date within minutes. Our rehearsal went incredibly smooth due to Rev Rick’s... Read More guidance. Our ceremony was perfect and just what we asked for... we couldn’t have asked for anyone better to marry us. THANK YOU REV RICK!

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kim T

Reverend Rick was so great! He made sure that everything went smoothly at our rehearsal and ceremony. Our ceremony would not have been as absolutely perfect as it was if it weren’t for him. Nick and I were so excited that he was a part of such a big day in our lives. We can’t... Read More wait to spend the rest of our lives together! Rick is a rockstar at what he does and we were overly impressed by him! Thank you again

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

I don't think I have enough good things to say about Pastor Chris! He is so kind, thoughtful, and professional. If we lived in Florida, we would definitely go to his church! We chose to do online pre-marital counseling and we are so glad we did. He made the sessions fun,... Read More provided us with some homework, and really helped us get to know one another better before the wedding. His sense of humor really helped lighten up the stress of the wedding! He did such a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony and made us feel so comfortable. He helped us create the ceremony we wanted and let us incorporate our family as well. Sensational Ceremonies as a company was fantastic and very easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 BB V

RICK WAS A TRULY A BLESSING - SENSATIONAL CEREMONIES WAS RECOMMENDED BY OUR WEDDING PLANNER AND WE WERE VERY LUCKY AND BLESSED TO HAVE RICK OFFICIATE OUR SPECIAL DAY - HE MADE OUR CEREMONY UNIQUE AND TAILORED TO OUR WANTS, NEEDS, DESIRES AND REQUESTS PLEASANTLY! LITTLE STERN ON... Read More THE DAY OF - THOUGH I COULD HAVE BEEN A BIT EMOTIONAL TO SAY THE LEAST, BUT OVERALL WAS A GREAT TIME.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

We really enjoyed having Rev. Rick part of our special day. He made us feel comfortable and laugh during our rehearsal, which was important for us going into our wedding day. Rev. Rick always responded promptly with any questions we had and always made sure to check in with us... Read More leading up to the wedding. He walked us through everything we needed to say very comfortably and everything ran smoothly. I highly recommend Rev. Rick to anyone! I can't thank him enough! :)

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Mike R

Pastor Chris was amazing! In the minutes leading up to the ceremony, he and I spoke a good bit and he did a great job of calming my nerves. He was very accommodating with our preference to have a non religious ceremony. We really wanted something quick and simple, but to also... Read More say our own vows. Chris sent us several sample templates so we were able to find something close to what we wanted, and tweaked it slightly. I cannot recommend Sensational Ceremonies and Pastor Chris enough.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

We just wanted to leave a review to say how fantastic Rev Rick was!! We were married at the Hilton Clearwater on September 15th 2017. We are from the UK and it was so easy to speak with Rev Rick whenever we wanted. Nothing was too much trouble for him. He made me feel so at ease... Read More when he came up to our room and we finally met in person. Al of our guests also commented on how great you were! Thank you Rev Rick, you were such a special part of our day!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Sarah S

Pastor Chris Thomas performed our ceremony on September 23rd and he did beyond amazing! Could not have asked for a better person to have marry us. He spoke clearly and did not need a microphone for our garden wedding. He was gracious enough to work with us on our vows to ensure... Read More we got everything in and was able to tell us how long it would be. We did not have him attend the rehearsal as he had worked with our venue and coordinator before and everything went seamlessly day of. I would 100% recommend Chris to anyone looked! Thank you, Chris for everything.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Kate H

For my husband and I's wedding ceremony we had Reverend Rick Lackore. He was a pleasure to work with. We had only had contact with him through phone. We came down to Florida to be married. We are so grateful for Rev Rick. He made our wedding ceremony so special to us. The words... Read More he used were extremely meaningful and will always be a guide for us in our marriage. I knew from word go that talking over the phone with him that we had our guy! In person Rev Rick was even better, his calm and steady demeanor, organized manner, and fun and bubbly personality is what made our ceremony the best. Rev Rick made the planning process easy for me, I trusted him right away, and he was very timely with helping me in anyway he could. Thank you Rev Rick, you've made a lasting impression on my husband and I and our family. We even loved our vows so much that Rev Rick specifically provided for us that we decided to restate them again at our reception back home in front of extended family and friends. What a wonderful experience we had!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Danielle L

My wedding was last week in Clearwater Beach. Pastor Rich was our officiant and i couldn't say better things about this man. Not only was he very timely in his responses, but he also provided all the information i needed to help me put together the type of ceremony i wanted. He... Read More sent me multiple options for ceremony content and i could pick whatever, plus mix and match different elements from various examples. This was very helpful to me and my husband in terms of customizing our ceremony to what we wanted. I also liked that he didn't go off script and try to make it a comedy show. It was all about us. We met in person as well and had a nice conversation to get to know each other which i thought was a nice gesture because it shows he really cared. I also liked that he took care of getting all of our official paperwork signed and mailed it in for us. It was one less thing we needed to worry about doing which was great! For both the pre-ceremony meeting and for the ceremony itself, Pastor Rich was on time. ( And by on time i mean he was there well BEFORE the time he was told he had to be there.) Lastly, and most importantly, our wedding date was canceled 2 days before our scheduled ceremony due to Hurricane Irma. We had to push the wedding up a day. The day before i needed Pastor Rich there, i called to tell him the situation and he adjusted his schedule so he could be their for us to make it happen! I literally found out my wedding was canceled on Wednesday afternoon, and Thursday afternoon Pastor Rich was there for us! Whether it is a more traditional ceremony, religious, non-religious, non-traditional etc... he does it all . My husband and I are pretty unconventional and we were both a little skeptical about having someone dubbed as a "pastor" b/c we were afraid of being coerced into something more religious/traditional, but Pastor Rich didn't try to sway us in any certain direction. He followed our lead and made us feel very comfortable, like we had been friends for years. I HIGHLY recommend Pastor Rich for any wedding! -Danielle & Eric

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Danielle L

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 ashley e

My husband and I cannot say enough kind words about Rev. Rick. From the moment we called him, literally the night before our service, he was absolutely amazing. Not only did he and his wife move their Friday night plans so that Rev. Rick could be the officiant for us to renew... Read More our wedding vows for our 10th anniversary, he drove an hour to our location without hesitation. When we met, we just knew things worked out for a reason, and it felt just perfect that Rev. Rick was our officiant. He designed the most beautiful service for us that was exactly as we envisioned. It was a wonderful evening for us and we were honored to have Rev. Rick perform the ceremony. We cannot thank he and Sensational Ceremonies enough for coming through for us in a pinch, and making our vowel renewal something we will always cherish.

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Sarah D

Rev Rick was absolutely amazing. He was personally recommended to me by my friend/ wedding planner after he officiated her ceremony. All of my other vendors had nothing but raving reviews when I told them who would be officiating our ceremony. This made me feel comfortable... Read More before we even met with Rev Rick. After meeting with him we were so thankful for how nice and patient he was with answer any of our questions. He always kept in touch and made our ceremony exactly what we wanted. He knows exactly how to calm your nerves on the big day so your ceremony goes perfect! We 100% recommend Rev Rick to anyone we loved him!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Angela N

My husband and I were blessed to have Pastor Chris marry us on June 24, 2017! From our very first email exchange, I was so pleasantly surprised by Pastor Chris, his professionalism and how much he already cared for us. He guided us, helped us feel comfortable and listened to my... Read More every need to create the most amazing and beautiful ceremony we could have dreamed of! My family is very Catholic and very Orthodox and they were blown away by the ceremony! We have a very special bond with Pastor Chris and intend to keep that throughout our marriage! He's not just a one and done Pastor but someone we can reach out to and confide in at any point in our lives moving forward! THANK YOU, Sensational Ceremonies for providing an incredible man of God to marry us 🙂

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Amy S

After our experience with Reverend Rick, it was easy to understand why he came so highly recommended and received so many accolades throughout Clearwater, FL. From our initial consultation to the last hours of our reception, Reverend Rick was professional, high energy, and... Read More extremely enthusiastic about us as a couple and our wedding celebration. Our wedding was destination and lead to a lot of communication via email and phone. Rick was always extremely prompt and attentive to our requests and questions. He was always available for a quick phone call or a meeting in person to iron out any and all details relating to our "sensational ceremony." His entire philosophy about weddings and marriage is extremely endearing and sincere. The resources he offered you as a couple to help build your ideal ceremony or prepare you for married life prior to and after the ceremony were very helpful and thorough. We highly recommend Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies and feel so blessed to have had Rick officiate our wedding.

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Joseph B

My wife and I successfully pulled off a destination wedding in Clearwater this spring. Planning a wedding from afar can certainly induce some anxiety but much of those worries were put to rest quickly by the wonderful vendors we worked with. Our officiant, Reverend Rick Lackore,... Read More certainly helped lead the charge in calming our nerves. Rev Rick was extremely efficient and professional while maintaining that comforting demeanor. All of the planning, rehearsal, and wedding day went swimmingly and we couldn't have been happier with our choice of Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Jazmin D

Rev Rick was our officiant for our wedding on June 9, 2017. He was definitely a pleasure to work with and our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and flawless. We are so glad Sensational Ceremonies was included as one our venue's preferred vendors! Thank you again Rev Rick.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Ashley C

It was an absolute pleasure to have Rev. Rick marry us on our wedding day! He was wonderful from day one. Rev. Rick was fun and professional from our first meeting to go over everything to the very end when signing our marriage license. He provided everything we needed and... Read More answered every question we had, which definitely took the stress off of us. Rev. Rick was very flexible when we had to make changes to our ceremony location as well as always made me feel at ease during it all. He came highly recommended and exceeded every expectation I could've had. I couldn't have asked for anyone better, Rev. Rick was absolutely the greatest!!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Laureen O

We are so thankful that we choose Rev. Rick as our officiant. He helped us create a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember. Many of our friends and family also complimented on how wonderful of a job he did with special parts he recommended ( i.e. warming of the rings... Read More and blended family ) . We were blessed in selecting him to oversee our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Jennifer C

Rev Rick did an amazing job at our wedding ceremony. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Diane C

We booked Ed Philips as our ceremony officiant and he was a pleasure to work with throughout the process. There were multiple drafts of the ceremony script but Ed was always patient and understanding about the changes, and turned the editing around quickly. One of the things we... Read More liked best about Ed was his guarantee in our initial call that he always sticks to the script so there would be no surprises on the day. That was something that really mattered to us and Ed gave great advice to ensure we were 100% happy with the final draft. On the wedding day, Ed visited my Dad and I in my hotel suite prior to the ceremony and was wonderful at calming us down and making sure we were both clear on the process. I know that made a big difference to my Dad and we really appreciated the way Ed handled those moments with us.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Holly C

Thank you so much to Sensational Ceremonies and especially Rev Rick! You were the perfect fit for us! We got married at Snook Haven in Venice Fl right on the Myakka River and it couldn't have been better! Rev Rick was fun, friendly, professional, and was more than we could've... Read More asked for! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Haley A

Rev. Rick Lackore was so awesome to work with. He helped us create a ceremony that was personalized to us, and it couldn't have been any more beautiful! We were so happy with how everything turned out. At rehearsal he completely calmed all of our pre wedding jitters. Would... Read More strongly recommend Sensational Ceremonies and Rev. Rick to any future bride and grooms. Thank you again Rev. Rick for being a part of our special day! Haley & Tyler

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Lauren H

Our pastor, Rich Tiemann was great! We are a non-denominational but still faithful couple from Florida and Pastor Rich was so great at making the ceremony perfect for us. He was not pushy and let us choose exactly what we wanted, only offering small suggestions based on his... Read More experience. He was prompt and timely at both the rehearsal and ceremony and was so helpful walking us and our bridal party through the rehearsal until everyone felt comfortable. Thanks Pastor Rich!