Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Rev. Rick

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Alma G

Our officiant was Rev. Rick and he made the process extremely easy. He mapped out all of the legal requirements so we didn't have anything to worry about...even how to go about changing my name and links to various services to help. The ceremony was personalized and he was... Read More willing to work closely with us to make it just right. He was caring, professional and flexible. We couldn't ask for anything more. He was great!

Great Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Vanessa R

Pastor Brian did a wonderful job!! He was great to work with. The ceremony was beautiful :)

Pastor Brian Jones-Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Brittany D

Pastor Brian was more than we could have wished for on our special day. He was professional, friendly and prepared. He ensured the ceremony was perfect and impressed us every step of the way. He had fantastic recommendations for us during the planning phase and we could not be... Read More happier with the way things turned out. We highly recommend Pastor Brian for your big day! Thank You!

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Dorinda K

Rev Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true blessing to have on our wedding day over Christmas week. He was willing to work with us and answer any question that came up. He was also extremely quick to reply to emails. On the wedding day, he was professional and put... Read More my whole family at ease. His ceremony was perfect and he truly made our day the best ever. Many thanks to him and his wife for all they did for us!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I am relatively new to Florida and did not have a pastor to marry my fiance and I. I didn't want anything phony or contrived, so I searched and searched to find someone who was genuine and authentic. Pastor Chris was the only one who offered to meet with us before our wedding... Read More to see if we liked him and if he was a good fit for us. He was very warm and very easy to work with. We wanted something spiritual, even though we weren't getting married in a church, and he gave us a FANTASTIC ceremony. Even my Catholic mother who was not too pleased we weren't married in the church loved his words and how our ceremony went. When all was finished, he even offered to remain our pastor, should we ever need counsel or spiritual guidance, something I really appreciated. We will definitely be taking him up on that :). Thanks again Pastor Chris!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Chelsea C

My husband and I are so thankful we chose Rev. Rick Lackore as our wedding officiant. He was originally recommended to us by our photographer and by the coordinator at our venue. When we met him, we knew he had to be the person we chose to marry us. He is extremely organized and... Read More easy to work with. He personally organized the outline of our ceremony and always responded to us so promptly. The day of the rehearsal, he was very personable. He has an incredible speaking voice for a crowd of people. He was able to organize my unorganized family into their places and nicely told them all what to do. Our ceremony was amazing! I am still hearing wonderful things about the ceremony and Rev Rick. The photos alone of my family and friends crying are enough to show that he was amazing. He made me feel so comfortable as a bride and I always felt like I would know what to do with him there. Rev Rick is a wonderful person and my husband and I would definitely recommend him to others!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Kelley B

We are so happy we went with Sensational Ceremonies. They were a recommended vendor by our venue, but we met Chris Thomas at a bridal show. We had an instant connection with him. A few weeks later we met for coffee to discuss details and the rest was history. He was so... Read More nice and very funny and helped us craft the perfect ceremony and gave us the great idea of having a wine box ceremony. A year from now we will be enjoying that bottle of wine and will have an everlasting tradition.

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Riane C

We got married November 14th and to say we didn't really know what we were doing is a slight understatement. Thank goodness for Rev Rick Lackore. He guided us through the whole ceremony process. From picking the right words, to adding in our own touches, to even helping us... Read More organize the day of because we weren't able to have a rehearsal. He quickly put everyone at ease and let us know exactly what to do when. His input and guidance is what made the ceremony perfect! We couldn't be happier or more grateful to have had him on our big day. Thank you Rev Rick!

Reviewed on 11/19/2015

My husband and I got married in October 2015. Rev. Rick did our ceremony. To say we were happy with our ceremony would be an understatement. Rev. Rick was more than helpful when we were composing our vows and finalizing the details of the ceremony. The day of the wedding,... Read More Rev. RIck had such a calming demeanor which was very comforting in the emotion of it all. I was able to relax a bit knowing we were in good hands for the most important day of our lives. He was confident in what to do before, during and after the ceremony. Throughout the ceremony he guided us and helped us in a way our guests didn’t even notice. Another interesting detail, which I did not realize until after we received our wedding video, is that his voice is very fitting to the occasion. I have watched many wedding videos and I have to admit sometimes the voice of the person doing the ceremony can spoil the moment when watching it back on film. Again, calming, confident and comforting. I would recommend Rev. Rick to anyone.

Great Job

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Kristine S

Ed did a great job. He was friendly and made everyone feel welcome. He even withstood the bugs and trains. I can't say enough good things.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Faith M

We were so happy to have found Sensational Ceremonies! And Reverend Rick Lackore couldn’t have been a better fit to officiate our intimate wedding, surrounded by our family and closest friends! He stayed in constant contact with us the whole way through, making sure we were both... Read More ready and excited for the big day! He allowed us the freedom to design our perfect ceremony, while also being available to offer suggestions - and made sure everything ran perfectly when the time came to say “I do”!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Chantelle J

My husband, Andrew and I were blessed to have Rev. Rick Lackore as our Officiant for our wedding on 10/18/2015. From the start he was prompt to answer all of our questions throughout the whole process. He was extremely personable and easy to talk to. I was really impressed on... Read More how quickly he would respond to emails and text messages...yes, that's right...I said TEXT MESSAGES!! Having an up-to-date Rev. as our Officiant made everything a lot easier throughout the whole planning process. He also had a calm presence about him that made both Andrew and I very comfortable. Because let's be honest here...getting married and all the preparation that goes into it, can get VERY stressful; so it was refreshing to have a grounded individual such as Rev. Rick to keep us centered and focused on one another while we exchanged our vows and proclaimed our love to each other. That being said, Andrew and I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Rick Lackore to any couple who is finding themselves sifting through all the wedding officiants out there offering their services...I PROMISE that you will be VERY pleased with Rev. Rick and Sensational Ceremonies. Andrew and I are very grateful and blessed to have had Rev. Rick witness our love for one another and UNITE us as ONE in front of all our loved ones. Thank you Rev. Rick!! :0)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kaelyn O

Rev. Rick made our wedding ceremony so special for us! He also made the entire process easy from the very beginning. From picking our vows to even helping us after the ceremony with legally changing my name. He was very professional and super nice and easy to work with. Even... Read More making us laugh when we were stressed/ nervous before the ceremony at rehearsal! He made the entire ceremony easy and enjoyable for us. We highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kristen K

Chris Thomas was absolutely fabulous! With a unique sense of humor, he is a family man that taught us a lot about marriage, communication and love. If we could relive our wedding experience over and over again, he would remain a part of it each time. In addition, we live out... Read More of state and he was more than flexible working with us via online video chat, e-mail and phone for communication/ counseling leading up to our big day. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Rebecca L

Rev. Rick from sensational ceremonies made our day so special. He customized our ceremony in every aspect. He met with each of us individually prior to the ceremony and made us feel comfortable. It was like we knew him forever. He was very friendly and down to earth and you... Read More could tell he truly enjoyed his job as well as he was passionate about it. I HIGHLY recommend him for your ceremony. He made our ceremony so memorable and unforgettable I couldn't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Angeline S

Rev. Rick was professional, personable, and exactly what we wanted for our ceremony. The process of writing our vows was very easy, with Rick giving us great ideas and filling in the blanks where we weren’t sure what to write. His calm demeanor on the day helped tame the... Read More butterflies and made the ceremony go very smoothly.

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna B

We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Chris Thomas from Sensational Ceremonies and he exceeded our expectations for our wedding in Clearwater Beach , FL. We felt an instant connection when we first met with him 9 months before our wedding. He has a great sense of humor, and... Read More catered to our needs and wants for our ceremony. He was extremely reliable, professional, and personable, and all of these things won us over. We are very grateful and honored that Pastor Chris was a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Kelly F

We received many compliments from our guests about our wedding but one of our highlights the day was Reverend Rick. He was organized, energetic, easy to work with and personable. He led us through the entire ceremony without a hitch. Thank you for taking the time to get to... Read More know both Joe and I, and so beautifully instilling our personalities in our vows. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you.

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Nicole A

Sensational Ceremonies was absolutely great to work with! We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Chris Thomas. We are out of state and so we couldn't meet him in person until the rehearsal. We got to speak over the phone and as soon as we hung up, we knew that Pastor Thomas... Read More was the perfect match for us! He helped guide us through the day, answering questions even outside of officiating questions, and prepared a beautiful ceremony for us. He made sure everything ran so smoothly during the ceremony and helped alleviate a lot of the nerves we had! We absolutely recommend Sensational Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Alyson B

Dr. Taylor was an absolute pleasure to work with! From the moment we met him for our initial meeting we knew we wanted to work with him. Dr. Taylor is extremely professional, organized, creative, and very kind. He took all of the work out of our hands and let it be fun for us... Read More to create our ceremony. He provides everything you need to set up a personalized ceremony that fits exactly what you're looking for. Once the wedding day came there was not a dry eye in our ceremony audience bc of how moving the delivery was.. The projection of his voice and the overall delivery was incredible! He allows you to draw up a personalized ceremony that fits exactly what you're looking for. He provides all of the information and a step-by-step guide to show you what you need to get going. We highly recommend Dr. Taylor to anyone that wants a memorable day!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Dan M

For a man as busy as he is, Rev. Rick made us feel like we were his only couple and his main focus. The initial consultation was comfortable and very detailed, and everything he provided along the way made it very easy to tailor our ceremony the way we wanted. The rehearsal and... Read More ceremony went flawlessly, and Rick brought such a fun energy to everything that really made us able to breathe during such a busy time. Hats off to you, Rick and thank you.

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Jessica R

Reverend Rick was one of the easiest choices we made for our wedding. He was on our venues preferred list and was also the preferred officiant at every venue we looked at. All you have to do is watch a couple of videos he will provide of weddings hes done and you will know hes... Read More the best choice. We wanted someone candid, yet professional. We wanted someone who would smile and laugh with us if we got tripped up on our words, yet someone who would deliver and maintain that professionalism we wanted we without being dry or robotic. Rev Rick was awesome and he dresses to the 9's! He was great from the first time we met, until the wedding day. We felt like he was part of our family and that our day meant as much to him as it did us. We loved that he helped us personalize our wedding words. Also during our wedding we did a wine box ceremony in which we placed letters we had written that morning to each other. Rev Rick made sure the letters were there for the ceremony. I cannot tell you how on point he was, b/c I can tell you with all of the commotion we would have forgot! He went over so many little things that helped us tremendously during the ceremony. We also got a really great picture shot leaving the ceremony that he told us to get. He knows his stuff! Thanks again for making our day go so smoothly and turn out so special!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015 Jessica H

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Pastor Brian! We actually got married in Orlando, but he was very flexible with driving over both for our rehearsal and ceremony. Brian showed a true desire to get to know us as individuals to help make our ceremony beautiful and... Read More meaningful. Working with him made the process very simple as he provides a bunch of information as a starting point and then you are able to mix and match different parts of different types of ceremonies to make it exactly what you want it to be. Brian did a fantastic job helping us prepare for our big day and making it all come together as we said "I do." We truly enjoyed our experience with Sensational Ceremonies.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Johanna G

We had a destination wedding in Florida and really had no idea who to use for an officiant. We chose sensational ceremonies after speaking with Rev. Rick Lackore. He was extremely responsive from the start and made us feel very comfortable with the process. He sent examples of... Read More different ceremonies and worked with us to customize our own ceremony. He worked with me to include special parts that I wanted including roses for our parents and a moment of silence for family members who have passed. I didn't actually meet him until our rehearsal and he was phenomenal. He is so smooth and makes you feel comfortable. You know that he has done plenty of weddings before and he could be a wedding planner almost! There was a moment when I couldn't get the rings on my husband because his fingers were swollen and Rev. Rick eased the moment and made a joke of the situation that made the crowd and everyone laugh. He really made our ceremony special and made our wedding day perfect! If you are looking for the perfect officiant- Rev. Rick Lackore is your guy :) Also, he helped with all the legal work required to get married and filed our marriage license right after the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015

Reverend Rick preformed an absolutely fantastic ceremony for my wife and I. He helped us put the ceremony together so everything was just how we wanted it and was very helpful in making all of the necessary arrangements with the venue staff as well as taking care of filing the... Read More marriage license after the wedding. In addition to all of that he is a really great guy and my wife and I both agree that we would recommend him to anyone.