Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Tampa, FL (813) 421-3079

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Jessica S

My husband and I were beyond impressed with Pastor Brian Jones! We booked him about a year ago after seeing him perform one of our friend's weddings in 2014. He is very professional, responsive and took the time to personalize our ceremony. Most importantly he made us feel... Read More completely comfortable and at ease on the day of and throughout the entire planning process! Which is so helpful when you're nervous and worried about 100 other things. The ceremony went perfectly and we received many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Pastor Brian Jones to anyone looking for an wedding officiant!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kristina R

We are so happy that we found Pastor Rich Tiemann to officiate our wedding. At our consultation he took the time to get to know us, provided many vow options and even asked about our love story. I knew right then that he would provide the best ceremony for us and he did just... Read More that. From the consultation, to the premarital counseling, to the ceremony itself Pastor Rich was extremely friendly, flexible and a joy to work with. Thank you again Pastor Rich! It was such a pleasure to have you as our officiant.

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Rachel C

Rev. Rick Lackore was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He is very organized and always made us feel comfortable. He also provides many vow options (if you opted out of writing your own) that can help create the ceremony that you have always dreamt of! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Dana T

Our wedding day would not have been the same without Pastor Chris. He was so warm and wonderful. Every line of our ceremony was delivered with heartfelt care, and I'm so glad that we chose him to be a part of our lifetime memories. From the very beginning Pastor Chris was... Read More friendly, funny, and informative. He met with us for coffee before we decided to have him perform our wedding and kept in contact during the months and weeks leading up to make sure we didn't have any questions. The resources they give with Sensational Ceremonies and the help to build your unique ceremony are so helpful and we ended up creating something entirely "us". Even after the ceremony he emailed a copy of our marriage certificate and helpful tips on changing my name. I could not have asked for a better experience. We received several compliments from our guests as well.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Melanie A

It has been about 6 weeks since Mark and I were married on Oct 1, 2016. I can not get over the amount of support we received from Reverend Rick, not only on our wedding weekend, but throughout the planning process. We had a customized, one of a kind ceremony that truly... Read More reflected our love for one another. We were so blessed to have Reverend Rick's experience when helping us to coordinate, and being hundreds of miles away in another state. Reverend Rick was prompt, extremely professional, and helped to make everything perfect. On the day of our wedding he was amazing, and made the two of us feel extremely comfortable. Thank you for going out of your way to help ease our nerves, and making us feel extra special!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Nicole G

I cannot write enough positive things about Pastor Brian. He did such a great job with our ceremony. He helped us give the personal touches we wanted and molded perfectly to our personality and what we envisioned for that day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding if... Read More you want to feel confident that your ceremony will go off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Meredith W

Rev Rick is true professional! He did an amazing job and was able to make me relax knowing that I was in good hands. I would recommend him to anyone looking to get married down there.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Heather M

Pastor Brian Jones far exceeded our expectations for our wedding ceremony. He is extremely friendly, compassionate, caring, reliable, and professional. He is efficient and communicates well. All of our meetings were informative, fun, and efficient. Our wedding ceremony went... Read More perfectly. He has a great sense of humor, and led our wedding ceremony like a professional. We received more compliments on our wedding ceremony than any other portion of the wedding. I highly recommend using Pastor Brian Jones.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Randy M

My Wife and I couldn't have been happier with our entire wedding experience, and a huge part of that was having Pastor Brian Jones be there to officiate the ceremony. Working with him was nothing short of enjoyable, he helped us custom create the exact type of ceremony we had... Read More in mind and was extremely open to any ideas we had. His number one goal was to make sure that we had the exact wedding we wanted, and he definitely accomplished that! We have nothing but great things to say about Brian, and are so happy with our decision to have him as our officiant!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shayna K

Pastor Chris was an amazing officiant! He was so prepared and personable and made all of our guests and wedding party laugh out loud with his antics. He didn't take himself too seriously and we were so pleased with how our ceremony turned out - he was receptive to our requests... Read More and was so easy to work with. I would 100% recommend Pastor Chris and Sensational Ceremonies to any couple looking for a great officiant, regardless of religious affiliation (for the record we are not religious at all and Pastor Chris was able to tailor the ceremony to fit us and our personalities perfectly). I would not change a thing about our experience and Pastor Chris was the perfect person to stand up there with us on our special day!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jamie B

Pastor Rich did a fantastic job filling in after finding out we were doublebooked for the existing officiant. He was on top of everything and made the ceremony very memorable. Can't thank him enough for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Hallie P

We would 100% recommend Pastor Chris for any couples looking for a Pastor to officiate their wedding. He was super responsive, heartfelt, professional and warm. Every email/text we sent he responded within minutes/ hours! The wedding words he provided were well written and... Read More brought our whole ceremony together! We couldn't be happier!! You will be happy if you pick Pastor Chris at Sensational Ceremonies!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kelly F

Pastor Brian Jones was our officiant last weekend for our wedding and we cannot express enough how happy we are with our ceremony! Pastor Brian was with us every step of the way in planning our perfect ceremony. He made great suggestions to help personalize our ceremony so that... Read More it was more us and unique. He was so positive and kind every time we met or exchanged emails. Right before the ceremony, Pastor Brian met with each of us to make sure we were ready which made us both calm and at ease. Our wedding guests could not stop with their compliments for Pastor Brian. They loved how he was able to personalize the ceremony as if he had known us for years and just how smooth the ceremony went overall. Thank you Pastor Brian for everything and for making our ceremony so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kasey W

Rev. Rick was amazing! My husband and I got married at The Lange Farm on 10-16-16 and he did an amazing job! We were very pleased with the entire process. He was extremely helpful during the process and made everything very simple and streamlined. He married 2 of our other... Read More friends and they too enjoyed him. We highly recommend working with Sensational Ceremonies and request Rev. Rick! Hurry though as he does book up quickly!! Also, I was balling my eyes out as I was walking down the aisle to my husband to be and he very quickly calmed the both of us and put us at ease. He's great! Slightly expensive but totally worth it. We had a rain delay that put us 30 minutes passed our expected start and we did need to pause extra but he made that aware ahead of time.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carly G

We had the pleasure of working with Sensational Ceremonies and Pastor Chris for our wedding at Barrington Hill Farm in October, 2016. From the first time we met Pastor Chris, we felt immediately comfortable with him and he made us truly feel so excited for marriage. He is a... Read More wonderful person who flawlessly captured our relationship and future in such a beautiful way. Sensational Ceremonies provide you with endless readings, prayers and various traditional options which you get to completely customize into the ceremony of your dreams and afterwards they immediately file your marriage license for you. It was truly a wonderful experience working with Pastor Chris and I would recommend him and the entire company in a heartbeat! (Rev Rick married my sister and brother-in-law a few years ago and was fantastic as well!)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tara O

Lon helped us build the perfect ceremony. During the rehearsal he used humor to balance nerves. The wedding ceremony was everything we could have asked for and more. It balanced sentiment and humor in a way that perfectly reflected us.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Chelsea S

We had the pleasure of using Pastor Brian Jones for our wedding. He married my sister in law at her wedding back in October of 2013 and we loved how wonderful he performed their ceremony. My husband and I were very pleased with Pastor Brian right after meeting him the first... Read More time. We felt like he genuinely cared about our relationship and our wedding. Being a soon to be bride can be very stressful and cause you to want to make lots of changes and boy did I. Pastor Brian never complained about the changes I was making and always revised and sent me new drafts right away. Overall, he was very pleasant to be around and my husband and I were very pleased to have him as part of our day. - Wilfredo & Chelsea Santiago

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 King S

We used Pastor Brian Jones and he was awesome! We spoke over the phone and came up with a ceremony that suited my soon to be husband and I, perfectly. He is very easy going and helped walk us through every detail. The ceremony was beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Pastor Brian Jones was excellent in officiating our ceremony. He was so warm and genuine. He gave us many options to choose from and even combine many options together to make our special ceremony. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel P

Pastor Chris Thomas was a great officiant for our wedding. He made us feel very comfortable, he was friendly and had a good sense of humor. He helped us customize our ceremony and made it sound wonderful. He was professional and made us feel at ease. We are very thankful for... Read More him and are very happy with how beautiful the ceremony turned out. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Pastor Brian Jones was so great to have as our officiant! From the beginning he made everything really easy for us and made sure that we had a ceremony that was exactly what we had wanted. He sent us over so much information and ideas for us to choose from and we were able to... Read More customize the entire ceremony. Pastor Brian did such an amazing job! He made us feel very comfortable. We were so pleased from the very beginning. He did such a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend him for anyone in need of an officiant. We really could not have been any more happy with the ceremony Pastor Brian did!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jessica B

Pastor Brian Jones was amazing to work with! We appreciated his professionalism and thoroughness throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. He definitely put me at ease after walking down the aisle with my face full of happy tears. He was awesome!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Samantha G

Pastor Brian is amazing he officiated our wedding on May 27, 2016. He was very well organized and kept in contact with us often. He was there for our rehearsal(in the blistering heat) and kept everything organized. It was very important to me to have my step-dad included in the... Read More ceremony and Pastor Brian made sure he did include him. Our ceremony and Pastor Brian's words were so beautiful! I was very nervous but through out the ceremony he would give me a reassuring look that put me at ease. Our family is still raving at how awesome he was!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Britney C

We are so thankful Pastor Chris Thomas was our pastor. He met with us very early on in our wedding planning journey for dinner, where we discussed the plan and overall timeline before the big day. At this dinner we knew we had to have him as part of our ceremony. He has a... Read More wonderful personality, and we were both excited to have someone so fun and outgoing help walk us through this experience. Pastor Chris was always very timely with his responses and would get back to me right away whenever I had questions. He was on time for the rehearsal and wedding day. Our ceremony was my favorite part of our entire wedding, and Pastor Chris was a huge part of that. He guided Will and I through the whole ceremony, and he spoke the ceremony readings so perfectly . His fun personality had people laughing at all the right times, and even now a couple weeks after our wedding, friends and family have asked me about how he is doing and mentioned how much they enjoyed him! Thank you Pastor Chris for helping to make our day the best day ever! We couldn't have done it without you, and we are so thankful for your friendship throughout the entire process and hopefully for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Pastor Rich Tiemann was absolutely amazing - officiated our wedding April 9th and we honestly couldn't have asked for anything better! We were able to build the ceremony exactly how we wanted it; adding certain aspects here and there - really making it personal, which is exactly... Read More what we wanted. I was raised Roman Catholic and my husband Christian but just not very religious overall; and we wanted to be sure to have a ceremony that wasn't religion based and instead very us, with a small prayer/religious part. And that's exactly what we got, if not more with Pastor Rich. Our ceremony was unique, personal, and fun - thank you so much Rich!!

Start a Conversation!