Sensational Ceremonies

(213)

Tampa, FL

Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Denomination

Christian, Civil Marriage, Interfaith, Non-Denominational/Secular, Premarital Counseling

Rev. Rick

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Alma G

Our officiant was Rev. Rick and he made the process extremely easy. He mapped out all of the legal requirements so we didn't have anything to worry about...even how to go about changing my name and links to various services to help. The ceremony was personalized and he was willing to work closely with us to make it just right. He was caring, professional and flexible. We couldn't ask for anything more. He was great!

Great Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Vanessa R

Pastor Brian did a wonderful job!! He was great to work with. The ceremony was beautiful :)

Pastor Brian Jones-Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Brittany D

Pastor Brian was more than we could have wished for on our special day. He was professional, friendly and prepared. He ensured the ceremony was perfect and impressed us every step of the way. He had fantastic recommendations for us during the planning phase and we could not be happier with the way things turned out. We highly recommend Pastor Brian for your big day! Thank You!

Pastor Chris Thomas & Sensational Ceremonies are amazing!

Reviewed on 4/16/2015 Kaley P

Sensational Ceremonies was recommended to us by our venue. We were getting married in St. Pete, Florida, but living in Atlanta, Georgia. We knew planning a wedding from out of town would be tough so it was very important for us to feel comfortable with the person marrying us. We found Pastor Chris Thomas and instantly loved him. He was very responsive to our emails and phone calls and had no issues helping us from afar. We were only able to make one trip to St. Pete before the wedding so he met us at a coffee shop on a Saturday morning and spent over an hour talking with us and getting to know us. He let us personalize our ceremony and expressed his excitement for us as the big day arrived. I feel very lucky that we found him and Sensational Ceremonies. I have already recommended them to some of my friends. Thank you!

Pastor Brian Jones

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Jennifer M

Pastor Brian Jones was wonderful to work with! He was always quick to respond, on time, and excellent with communication. He helped us plan the most beautiful ceremony. When we first met him, we felt like we knew him for years! Everything turned out great. We couldn't have asked for better! Thank you Pastor Brian!

Pastor Chris has a wonderful personality!

Reviewed on 3/18/2015 Heather M

My husband and I were new to Tampa and didn't know anyone who could marry us. Our entertainment company suggested Sensational Ceremonies and I am so thankful to them! Pastor Chris and Rick were both very nice over the phone, but we we spoke to Chris first so we chose him to perform our ceremony. We met with him once and knew he was the right choice! He reminded us of Robin Williams... great sense of humor and very friendly. I liked that he is a happily married family man too. Pastor Chris worked with us to create the perfect ceremony and was there for the rehearsal as well. He was easy to work with and he brought warmth and joy to our ceremony. You could tell he really cared about his role and that he was happy to be joining us in marriage. Thank you Pastor Chris! - The Swag-est Ever

Amazing Officiant!

Reviewed on 3/15/2015 Miranda S

Pastor Chris was everything we could have asked for in an officiant. We knew from our first meeting with him that he was perfect for our wedding. We had a mostly traditional/religious ceremony but wanted someone with some personality to perform it so that our guest would not be bored and so that we would feel comfortable. He was all that and more. During the ceremony, we realized no one had brought out our rings. As we all stood there looking at one another, he jumped right in and made a joke about that we were still getting married and it made everyone laugh and the rest of the ceremony was perfect, even without the rings :) Without Pastor Chris and his amazing down to earth personality and wit our ceremony could have been a big bummer, instead it was perfect. I can not say enough about how thankful I am we choose him!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 3/06/2015 Carlie C

My husband and I were so blessed to have gotten the chance to work with Pastor Brian. Our ceremony had to be moved from the beach to the restaurant we were holding our reception at due to the rain and Pastor Brian stepped up and made sure everything went perfect. The ceremony was beautiful and our friends and family absolutely loved Pastor Brian and have continually told us how amazing and heartfelt it was. Thank you Pastor Brian for helping make our day a day we will never forget.

Reverend Rick - BEST in the Business!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Kate D

My husband and I hired Reverend Rick Lackore to officiate our wedding ceremony in January on St. Pete Beach. We moved to Florida in August and were worried about finding the right person to marry us because we hadn’t found a church that we were crazy about or felt any real connection with ministers in the area. I asked our photographer if he had any suggestions, and he highly recommended Reverend Rick. I could tell even through our initial stages of communication that we had found the right person for the job. Reverend Rick explained the whole process to me in a way that made me feel comfortable and at ease right from the start. He was extremely knowledgeable and answered most of the questions I had even before I could ask them. Clearly this was not his “first rodeo”. We were thoroughly impressed not only by his professionalism, but also by his warmth, kindness, and genuine nature. We also had the pleasure of doing pre-marital counseling with Reverend Rick, and met with him on four separate occasions leading up to our wedding. We both really enjoyed building a relationship with him before the wedding and also formed a stronger bond as a couple through his wisdom and advice. He gave us several ceremony readings and selections to choose from, and also allowed us to incorporate our own written vows into the ceremony. We sincerely appreciated him allowing us to create the type of ceremony that truly fit us as a couple, highlighting our individual personalities and unique qualities. Reverend Rick attended our rehearsal the day before the wedding, and showed us all exactly what we needed to do to make things flow smoothly. He was so calm and reassuring throughout the process that I knew we had nothing to worry about. When it came time for the big day, he arrived early and was dressed to the nines. The ceremony was absolutely perfect, and our guests couldn’t stop raving about how beautiful everything was. Reverend Rick also took care of mailing in our marriage license, which was one less thing for us to worry about on our wedding day. Words cannot express how grateful we are to have found Sensational Ceremonies and Reverend Rick!

Sensational

Reviewed on 2/16/2015 Nicole W

Rev. Rick was our wedding officiant and he did a fabulous job. We had heard he was the best around, and so when our wedding date fell on a Monday, we had a pretty good chance he was available. Rev. Rick was professional throughout the entire process. You could tell he has done countless ceremonies! With his wedding words packet, we were able to pick and choose the right words for us, and Rev. Rick made them flow so naturally together. He walked us through everything during rehearsal and assured us that we couldn't mess up the ceremony if we tried. And he was right. The ceremony went very smoothly and the words came out perfectly. Thanks Rev. Rick for officiating our special day and marrying us to be husband and wife!

So happy with Rev. Rick!

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

We could not have been happier with our decision to move forward with Rev. Rick for our ceremony a month ago. We had seen a few videos and spoken with other officiants, but Rev. Rick blew them out of the water. His level of professionalism as well as his level of knowledge and experience were what made him stand out above the rest. His initial consultation helped us feel more prepared for the wedding and we were so glad we booked him for our rehearsal as well! Our ceremony was flawless thanks to Rev. Rick. You will be very happy with your decision if you choose him!!

Flawless Ceremony

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Jessica V

Pastor Chris Thomas, I wanted to thank you again for performing such an amazing ceremony for us. You incorporated every sentiment we wanted in our ceremony. As Christians, it was important to us to let everyone know how God is the center of our union and you integrated that into our ceremony flawlessly. You made it personal to us. I cannot thank you enough for coming to our rescue on such short notice. After meeting you, we knew you were the perfect person to marry us. We loved your personality right away. The crowd enjoyed your words and Chris and I will cherish them forever. It was an honor to meet you and if you have a church, we would love to come hear you preach a sermon one day. We will definitely love to keep in touch. Sincerely, Chris & Jessica Seigler

Rev Rick Lackore

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Naomi R

I would highly recommend not only this vendor but this particular officiant for your wedding. I looked for a perfect officiant for the longest time and I found him. I was on a tight budget but trust me they are worth every penny! When it comes to your wedding you don't want to try and cut corners and just hire any old officiant, half of them have no idea what's important, and to me the ceremony is the most important part. I can say personally he was the most caring and helpful person. He was there every step of the way from when I hired him to the day of the ceremony. He not only helped me and gave me ideas to customize my ceremony to make it exactly what I've always wanted, but he was at my wedding helping organize the craziness and to help with getting everyone where they needed to be and he even helped my with my ring situation! It would've been a disaster if he hadn't helped like he did because he truly cared about us and not just getting money like most places. Thank you so much Rick you are amazing!

Pastor Brian

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Eliza G

Pastor Brian Jones was our officiant for our wedding at The Lange Farm and he couldn't have been better! Pastor Brian was extremely responsive which was great being as we were out of state. He worked really well with us to create our perfect ceremony. He listened to all of the details that we wanted and really got to know us as a couple to make the ceremony personal. We are extremely happy to have had Pastor Brian officiate our wedding ceremony!

"Mission I Do"

Reviewed on 1/04/2015

Rev. Rick and Sensational Ceremonies donated their time and services to participate in “Mission I Do”. My wife and I can’t say enough about how amazing the whole experience was with Rev. Rick and how smooth everything went. From the very first phone conversion we knew exactly what we were looking at and what kind of ceremony we wanted. From there Sensational Ceremonies provided us with a detail list on how most weddings breakdown and how to structure of ceremony to be personal to us. Once we completed the packet Rev. Rick put together our ceremony and sent it back for approval. The day of the wedding yet again Rev. Rick was simply amazing, he made both my wife and I feel completely comfortable and at ease. We would recommend him to anyone we know looking for a personal and great experience with their wedding.

Wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 shelly k

My wife and I could not have found a better person to marry us. Rev. Rick Lakore was everything we wanted and more. He was a pleasure to talk with and was quick to respond to emails. He provided multiple ideas in creating the perfect ceremony for US. I (the DH) did not have any groomsmen, but having Rev. Rick standing there with me really aided in keeping me calm and collected while I waited for my bride to be. During the ceremony; he really helped us enjoy our moment as we became husband and wife. We felt very comfortable with Rev. Rick even though we only talked a few times, we felt very at ease with him. We could not have ever imagined it any other way. I would recommend him again and again and we hope he is around when we renew our vows in the future. Thank you!

Top-Notch Officiants!

Reviewed on 12/14/2014 Lani L

We used Glynn Fergusen for our November wedding ceremony and he did an amazing job. We were able to tailor our wedding to our exact preferences, and make it a unique and personal ceremony. Glynn is a very personable, charismatic, and funny guy. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for officiant services for their wedding!

Wedding Officiant

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Whitney K

Reverend Rick Lackore made our wedding day just perfect! He was professional, and helped make our rehearsal the night before the wedding stress-free and quick! He was responsive and available for any questions/concerns that came up. I would highly recommend using him as your officiant

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Jessica L

Your smile, laugh and great personality helped put my husband and I at ease on our special day. Thank you so much for being a part of it!

Put Your Mind at Ease with Rev. Rick & Sensational Ceremonies

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Teresa W

We contacted several vendors to conduct the services for our wedding ceremony. Sensational Ceremonies responded promptly to our inquiries and we were immediately referred to Rev. Rick Lackore who services the Tampa area. He handled the business end of it in a very professional manner. However, after deciding to meet with him we knew Rev. Rick was the only one we would want to conduct the service and set the tone for our ceremony. Rev. Rick was wonderful! He was a professional with a very personal touch! Sensational Ceremonies has so many options to choose from so your wedding can literally be written and personalized to your individual needs and wishes. But Rev. Rick was not only perfect to conduct my ceremony, he also took charge when the location vendor was late getting started. He looked out for our best interest knowing that, as the bride and groom, we were anxious to get the ceremony started promptly. Rev. Rick was WONDERFUL! We not only would recommend Sensational Ceremonies to everyone but we will also be utilizing their services for two more upcoming weddings in our family!

Wedding Day Officiant

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Kayla K

My husband and I had an amazing ceremony thanks to Rev Rick Lackore! We would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for an officiant. Rev Rick made the entire process a breeze from our first meeting to officially receiving our marriage license in the mail. He is such a sweet and caring person. Even when my husband and I were nervously fumbling in front of everyone at our ceremony, he knew the right things to say to keep everyone smiling and relaxed. I could not have asked for a better officiant! :)

For a Truly Intimate, Special Wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Caitlin P

Rick Lackore with Sensational Ceremonies did an amazing job at our Florida Aquarium wedding, hands down. From the get-go, he was very quick to respond to emails about our wedding and other questions we had. It was nice meeting him in person to go over the details of the wedding beforehand and have him go over how we could custom-design our own wedding. He truly made me feel calm and collected on our wedding day when I felt like my nerves were going to get the best of me. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding night so special and intimate. I would highly recommend Reverend Lackore to anyone getting married in the area!

Rev Rick is the best!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014

Rev Rick Lackore was absolutely the best. My wife and I planned a very small, very short notice wedding because we didn't want big and that's what worked best for our schedule. Rev Rick was super accommodating. From the first phone conversations he was a delight and genuinely interested in our day and our happiness. He worked with us on the ceremonies words and was very easy to coordinate and work with. Rev Rick was punctual and presented a professional appearance. He was very organized and experienced and made the whole process and ceremony a breeze. Plus, he was all smiles and really made us feel at ease and comfortable despite such a short acquaintance. As a bonus, he was friends with our photographer Jill Kelly (also fabulous) which made our small little ceremony party seem very intimate. We would absolutely recommend Rev Rick.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Amanda D

Reverend Rick Lackore served as the officiant at our wedding. He came recommended to me by my photographer as being “the best of the best.” I most certainly agree. He did a wonderful job of making sure he went over every single detail for the most important part of our day. He was always quick to reply to any questions I had, he made the ceremony feel very personal, and he was a calming presence when we were filled with nervousness. During the rehearsal, he really made sure that we were comfortable and confident in what we had to do. He reminded us that if we stumble or forget anything at all, he would be there to remind us or repeat what we needed to do away from the microphone so it would be as unnoticeable as possible. Another thing that meant a lot was that he stepped out of the way for important photos such as our first kiss as husband and wife. He is a true professional, but he also makes sure every aspect of the day is personal for you. Everyone loved Rev. Rick at the wedding and we couldn’t have asked for more! I highly recommend him to make your day extra special.

perfect day

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

Rev Rick was our officiant and he went above and beyond to make our little ceremony perfect. It was the most perfect day and he made us feel so comfortable. I can't put into words the joy of our day and we are glad he was apart of it

Send Email