Florida's Most Trusted Officiants

Our team of professional officiants (all REAL Ministers) have been performing ceremonies for more than 20 years and work directly with clients, wedding Planners, local churches, and premier resort venues throughout Florida. ....we promise to create an unforgettable ceremony!

Civil Union

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Rev. Rick

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Alma G

Our officiant was Rev. Rick and he made the process extremely easy. He mapped out all of the legal requirements so we didn't have anything to worry about...even how to go about changing my name and links to various services to help. The ceremony was personalized and he was... Read More willing to work closely with us to make it just right. He was caring, professional and flexible. We couldn't ask for anything more. He was great!

Great Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Vanessa R

Pastor Brian did a wonderful job!! He was great to work with. The ceremony was beautiful :)

Pastor Brian Jones-Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Brittany D

Pastor Brian was more than we could have wished for on our special day. He was professional, friendly and prepared. He ensured the ceremony was perfect and impressed us every step of the way. He had fantastic recommendations for us during the planning phase and we could not be... Read More happier with the way things turned out. We highly recommend Pastor Brian for your big day! Thank You!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jessica B

Pastor Brian Jones was amazing to work with! We appreciated his professionalism and thoroughness throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. He definitely put me at ease after walking down the aisle with my face full of happy tears. He was awesome!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Samantha G

Pastor Brian is amazing he officiated our wedding on May 27, 2016. He was very well organized and kept in contact with us often. He was there for our rehearsal(in the blistering heat) and kept everything organized. It was very important to me to have my step-dad included in the... Read More ceremony and Pastor Brian made sure he did include him. Our ceremony and Pastor Brian's words were so beautiful! I was very nervous but through out the ceremony he would give me a reassuring look that put me at ease. Our family is still raving at how awesome he was!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Britney C

We are so thankful Pastor Chris Thomas was our pastor. He met with us very early on in our wedding planning journey for dinner, where we discussed the plan and overall timeline before the big day. At this dinner we knew we had to have him as part of our ceremony. He has a... Read More wonderful personality, and we were both excited to have someone so fun and outgoing help walk us through this experience. Pastor Chris was always very timely with his responses and would get back to me right away whenever I had questions. He was on time for the rehearsal and wedding day. Our ceremony was my favorite part of our entire wedding, and Pastor Chris was a huge part of that. He guided Will and I through the whole ceremony, and he spoke the ceremony readings so perfectly . His fun personality had people laughing at all the right times, and even now a couple weeks after our wedding, friends and family have asked me about how he is doing and mentioned how much they enjoyed him! Thank you Pastor Chris for helping to make our day the best day ever! We couldn't have done it without you, and we are so thankful for your friendship throughout the entire process and hopefully for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Pastor Rich Tiemann was absolutely amazing - officiated our wedding April 9th and we honestly couldn't have asked for anything better! We were able to build the ceremony exactly how we wanted it; adding certain aspects here and there - really making it personal, which is exactly... Read More what we wanted. I was raised Roman Catholic and my husband Christian but just not very religious overall; and we wanted to be sure to have a ceremony that wasn't religion based and instead very us, with a small prayer/religious part. And that's exactly what we got, if not more with Pastor Rich. Our ceremony was unique, personal, and fun - thank you so much Rich!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Amanda C

Rev. Rick was absolutely AMAZING. We found him through our planner. He gives you all the tools you need to help him craft you the perfect ceremony that is truly something that represents you and your future spouse's love. We gave him our ideas, he formulated a beautiful written... Read More ceremony, and sent it back to us for our blessing. The rehearsal went by without a hitch, and the day of he was so helpful to me, my father, my husband, and everyone in the ceremony. From delivering a beautiful ceremony, to making sure those rings didn't drop on the floor in our shaking hands, to making sure my dad gave me away at the right moment, he was on top of everything to make sure our ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sara S

We planned our St. Pete, FL wedding from Indiana and I'm so grateful that we found Rev. Rick Lackore! He was professional, well-spoken and incredibly helpful. I was referred to him by an event planner in the St. Pete area...I am an event planner myself so I've seen my fair share... Read More of ceremonies and I must say, I couldn't have been more impressed by Rev. Rick. Thank you for a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kristie L

If you are looking for your wedding to be truly special, personalized to your needs/wishes, and for your guests to talk about how beautiful your ceremony was...Pastor Brian is for you! He met us at our residence, we talked and got to know one another (we feel like he's one of... Read More our dearest friends now), after getting to know us he suggested a few beautiful pieces based upon our personality, spirituality, and vision for our day. Our rehearsal was so smooth thanks to Pastor Brian's expertise and calmness. He had us laughing and truly enjoying the time. On our special day, he delivered an even more incredible ceremony than we could have ever imagined!! Our wedding guests were in awe and still talk about how Pastor Brian made the ceremony truly unique and so heartfelt. Thank you Pastor Brian!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nicole F

Rev. Rick was incredible. Our ceremony was perfect and he kept everyone at ease. He is very organized and made sure everything went according to plan. Could not have asked for a better officiant.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Katie W

We cannot say enough good things about Pastor Brian Jones. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. He was kind, professional and friendly. My husband and I both received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how it seemed like we had known the pastor our entire... Read More lives because of how well everything flowed and the report between us. Pastor Brian was able to deliver the ceremony we had been dreaming of all while personalizing it to us and our relationship. Many people asked what church they could find him at because they were just that impressed by the ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone who asked. 5 stars is not enough.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan B

We met Sensational Ceremonies at a bridal show and were instantly interested. The original pastor that we had met was already booked, so we chose another and we extremely happy with him. Pastor Chris Thomas helped us organize our wedding ceremony so that it was just the way we... Read More wanted it, and was great to work with. He asked what I wanted him to wear and sent me pictures to choose which suit I liked best. He was timely, professional, and helpful at the rehearsal. He had a great speaking voice and personality and was a great choice to lead our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Rebecca G

We recently were married by Pastor Brian Jones from Sensational Ceremonies. From start to finish, he was excellent. Very professional, kind, and caring, and walked us through the process. He did a great job at our rehearsal, not only preparing us for the big day, but made it a... Read More special occasion and fun as well. The wedding ceremony was perfect, it was tailored to what we had wanted, and he made it fit to us with little light laughs and personalization. Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and my sister is now also considering using Pastor Brian. We will remember our day forever and how special Pastor Brian made it.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Erin S

Rick was phenomenal! From the moment we met him at our consultation, we knew that we were in good hands. Rick anticipated our needs and provided excellent customer service and guidance. We also did our premarital counseling with him and we will forever be grateful for his wisdom... Read More as he provided us with the tools to have a successful marriage. He was spectacular during our rehearsal and wedding. We recommend Sensational Ceremonies without hesitation! It was the best decision we ever made!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany J

Reverend Rick was our officiant and he did an absolutely AMAZING job!! He was extremly professional during the entire processing. We really enjoyed the premarital counseling with him before the wedding, we really felt like we grew our relationship and he knew us much better by... Read More the day of the wedding. He was always available to answer questions or plan around our busy schedules. He helped us customize our ceremony and made it extra special for us. THANK YOU Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies for our wonderful wedding ceremony!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Vanessa R

Chris Thomas with Sensational Ceremonies was our officiant for our wedding on March 12th 2016. He was amazing!!! Very down to Earth, funny, and helpful! We immediately enjoyed his humor! He was very helpful throughout the entire planning process. The day of the rehearsal he... Read More helped us out a lot. Our family and friends gave us many compliments on our choice of officiant. The day of the wedding wouldn't have gone as great if it weren't for him. He is very professional and took care of everything including the marriage license and a follow up email! We highly recommend Chris! Thank you soo much for an amazing ceremony!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016 Tristin B

Rev. Rick saved the day as he stepped in when our original officiant cancelled on us. When we met, we were first struck by his charisma and then by his extensive experience. He was very patient and responsive through the many edits of our ceremony. We opted not to have a... Read More rehearsal, even though we had the unity candle, reverse unity candle, and hand-fasting as parts of our ceremony. Rev. Rick assured us that as long as we made it down the aisle to him, that he would handle it from there. And, we did and he did- perfectly. Our wedding couldn't have been any better! I highly recommend Rev. Rick and Sensational Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 3/15/2016

Pastor Brian Jones was simply amazing. He was incredibly warm and friendly, and really made us feel comfortable the entire time. He was also very flexible working with us long distance, as my husband and I live in Germany, and really coached us every step of the way. After... Read More the ceremony, several members of my family approached me to tell me how much they liked him and the way he spoke.

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Aimee C

We chose Reverend Rick Lackore as our officiant, and he was absolutely amazing! He not only was an eloquent speaker and wonderful to listen to, but he was calm and organized. He led our rehearsal the night before with ease-and everyone was impressed. He gave my husband and I... Read More pointers and queues to remember for the day of, when our nerves were in full effect. Overall, Rev Rick was easy to work with, fun to be around, and truly professional. We were blessed to have Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies as a part of the most important day of our lives.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Bill W

We worked with Pastor Jones for our wedding this past February and I cannot say enough to express how wonderful he was to work with! From the beginning of the process he walked us through each step. We were able to customize a ceremony that reflected who we were as a couple. He... Read More made great suggestions that made the ceremony flow perfectly. During the rehearsal he calmly led us and our family through the rehearsal and even helped us keep a surprise secret for our parents. Wedding day he made us feel as if we had all known each other for a long time. He spoke with genuine care and brought so much warmth to the ceremony. I would definitely recommend Pastor Jones!

Reviewed on 2/29/2016 Melissa C

Pastor Brian Jones was the officiant at our wedding on 2-20-16 and he was absolutely amazing! We were so nervous as this was both of our first times getting married. We were not able to meet with the Pastor before the wedding which was stressful in itself. Pastor Brian Jones... Read More reassured us that everything will be fine. Finally the big day was here and he was right he did an amazing job making sure everything ran smoothly. He was polite, friendly, personable and added little touches of humor throughout the ceremony that we absolutely needed to help ease the nerves. I am so happy with everything and will absolutely recommend him any chance I get. Thank you Sensational Ceremonies!

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Angell R

Our officiant was Rev. Rick Lackore in Tampa, FL. We knew we’d made the right call from the very first call. During the phone consultation, Rev. Rick covered his extensive training and experience and he also fully explained the available services and what to expect. We chose... Read More to participate in premarital counseling which, in addition to learning some valuable information, provided the opportunity for Rev. Rick to get to know us and for us to get to know him. That rapport helped make the ceremony a little more personal than it might otherwise have felt. Leading up to the wedding, Rev. Rick worked with us to tailor the ceremony content to fit our personalities, our preferences, and our level of spirituality. At the rehearsal, we were very impressed with Rev. Rick’s preparation and command. We left with the confidence that we, and our wedding party, knew exactly what to do on the big day. On the wedding day, Rev. Rick helped get everyone organized prior to delivering a perfect wedding ceremony. It was clear from our own perspective and reinforced by guests’ comments that Rev. Rick truly loves what he does and he’s one of the best – a true professional. We’d recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

Reviewed on 1/08/2016 Dorinda K

Rev Rick was an absolute pleasure to work with and a true blessing to have on our wedding day over Christmas week. He was willing to work with us and answer any question that came up. He was also extremely quick to reply to emails. On the wedding day, he was professional and put... Read More my whole family at ease. His ceremony was perfect and he truly made our day the best ever. Many thanks to him and his wife for all they did for us!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016

I am relatively new to Florida and did not have a pastor to marry my fiance and I. I didn't want anything phony or contrived, so I searched and searched to find someone who was genuine and authentic. Pastor Chris was the only one who offered to meet with us before our wedding... Read More to see if we liked him and if he was a good fit for us. He was very warm and very easy to work with. We wanted something spiritual, even though we weren't getting married in a church, and he gave us a FANTASTIC ceremony. Even my Catholic mother who was not too pleased we weren't married in the church loved his words and how our ceremony went. When all was finished, he even offered to remain our pastor, should we ever need counsel or spiritual guidance, something I really appreciated. We will definitely be taking him up on that :). Thanks again Pastor Chris!