Civil Union

Christian, Interfaith

Ceremony, Wedding

Rev. Rick

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Alma G

Our officiant was Rev. Rick and he made the process extremely easy. He mapped out all of the legal requirements so we didn't have anything to worry about...even how to go about changing my name and links to various services to help. The ceremony was personalized and he was... Read More willing to work closely with us to make it just right. He was caring, professional and flexible. We couldn't ask for anything more. He was great!

Great Ceremony!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Vanessa R

Pastor Brian did a wonderful job!! He was great to work with. The ceremony was beautiful :)

Pastor Brian Jones-Simply Perfect

Reviewed on 5/14/2014 Brittany D

Pastor Brian was more than we could have wished for on our special day. He was professional, friendly and prepared. He ensured the ceremony was perfect and impressed us every step of the way. He had fantastic recommendations for us during the planning phase and we could not be... Read More happier with the way things turned out. We highly recommend Pastor Brian for your big day! Thank You!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kasey W

Rev. Rick was amazing! My husband and I got married at The Lange Farm on 10-16-16 and he did an amazing job! We were very pleased with the entire process. He was extremely helpful during the process and made everything very simple and streamlined. He married 2 of our other... Read More friends and they too enjoyed him. We highly recommend working with Sensational Ceremonies and request Rev. Rick! Hurry though as he does book up quickly!! Also, I was balling my eyes out as I was walking down the aisle to my husband to be and he very quickly calmed the both of us and put us at ease. He's great! Slightly expensive but totally worth it. We had a rain delay that put us 30 minutes passed our expected start and we did need to pause extra but he made that aware ahead of time.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carly G

We had the pleasure of working with Sensational Ceremonies and Pastor Chris for our wedding at Barrington Hill Farm in October, 2016. From the first time we met Pastor Chris, we felt immediately comfortable with him and he made us truly feel so excited for marriage. He is a... Read More wonderful person who flawlessly captured our relationship and future in such a beautiful way. Sensational Ceremonies provide you with endless readings, prayers and various traditional options which you get to completely customize into the ceremony of your dreams and afterwards they immediately file your marriage license for you. It was truly a wonderful experience working with Pastor Chris and I would recommend him and the entire company in a heartbeat! (Rev Rick married my sister and brother-in-law a few years ago and was fantastic as well!)

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Tara O

Lon helped us build the perfect ceremony. During the rehearsal he used humor to balance nerves. The wedding ceremony was everything we could have asked for and more. It balanced sentiment and humor in a way that perfectly reflected us.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Chelsea S

We had the pleasure of using Pastor Brian Jones for our wedding. He married my sister in law at her wedding back in October of 2013 and we loved how wonderful he performed their ceremony. My husband and I were very pleased with Pastor Brian right after meeting him the first... Read More time. We felt like he genuinely cared about our relationship and our wedding. Being a soon to be bride can be very stressful and cause you to want to make lots of changes and boy did I. Pastor Brian never complained about the changes I was making and always revised and sent me new drafts right away. Overall, he was very pleasant to be around and my husband and I were very pleased to have him as part of our day. - Wilfredo & Chelsea Santiago

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 King S

We used Pastor Brian Jones and he was awesome! We spoke over the phone and came up with a ceremony that suited my soon to be husband and I, perfectly. He is very easy going and helped walk us through every detail. The ceremony was beautiful and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Pastor Brian Jones was excellent in officiating our ceremony. He was so warm and genuine. He gave us many options to choose from and even combine many options together to make our special ceremony. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Reviewed on 8/18/2016 Rachel P

Pastor Chris Thomas was a great officiant for our wedding. He made us feel very comfortable, he was friendly and had a good sense of humor. He helped us customize our ceremony and made it sound wonderful. He was professional and made us feel at ease. We are very thankful for... Read More him and are very happy with how beautiful the ceremony turned out. I would defiantly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Pastor Brian Jones was so great to have as our officiant! From the beginning he made everything really easy for us and made sure that we had a ceremony that was exactly what we had wanted. He sent us over so much information and ideas for us to choose from and we were able to... Read More customize the entire ceremony. Pastor Brian did such an amazing job! He made us feel very comfortable. We were so pleased from the very beginning. He did such a beautiful ceremony and I would recommend him for anyone in need of an officiant. We really could not have been any more happy with the ceremony Pastor Brian did!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Jessica B

Pastor Brian Jones was amazing to work with! We appreciated his professionalism and thoroughness throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. He definitely put me at ease after walking down the aisle with my face full of happy tears. He was awesome!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Samantha G

Pastor Brian is amazing he officiated our wedding on May 27, 2016. He was very well organized and kept in contact with us often. He was there for our rehearsal(in the blistering heat) and kept everything organized. It was very important to me to have my step-dad included in the... Read More ceremony and Pastor Brian made sure he did include him. Our ceremony and Pastor Brian's words were so beautiful! I was very nervous but through out the ceremony he would give me a reassuring look that put me at ease. Our family is still raving at how awesome he was!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Britney C

We are so thankful Pastor Chris Thomas was our pastor. He met with us very early on in our wedding planning journey for dinner, where we discussed the plan and overall timeline before the big day. At this dinner we knew we had to have him as part of our ceremony. He has a... Read More wonderful personality, and we were both excited to have someone so fun and outgoing help walk us through this experience. Pastor Chris was always very timely with his responses and would get back to me right away whenever I had questions. He was on time for the rehearsal and wedding day. Our ceremony was my favorite part of our entire wedding, and Pastor Chris was a huge part of that. He guided Will and I through the whole ceremony, and he spoke the ceremony readings so perfectly . His fun personality had people laughing at all the right times, and even now a couple weeks after our wedding, friends and family have asked me about how he is doing and mentioned how much they enjoyed him! Thank you Pastor Chris for helping to make our day the best day ever! We couldn't have done it without you, and we are so thankful for your friendship throughout the entire process and hopefully for years to come!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

Pastor Rich Tiemann was absolutely amazing - officiated our wedding April 9th and we honestly couldn't have asked for anything better! We were able to build the ceremony exactly how we wanted it; adding certain aspects here and there - really making it personal, which is exactly... Read More what we wanted. I was raised Roman Catholic and my husband Christian but just not very religious overall; and we wanted to be sure to have a ceremony that wasn't religion based and instead very us, with a small prayer/religious part. And that's exactly what we got, if not more with Pastor Rich. Our ceremony was unique, personal, and fun - thank you so much Rich!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Amanda C

Rev. Rick was absolutely AMAZING. We found him through our planner. He gives you all the tools you need to help him craft you the perfect ceremony that is truly something that represents you and your future spouse's love. We gave him our ideas, he formulated a beautiful written... Read More ceremony, and sent it back to us for our blessing. The rehearsal went by without a hitch, and the day of he was so helpful to me, my father, my husband, and everyone in the ceremony. From delivering a beautiful ceremony, to making sure those rings didn't drop on the floor in our shaking hands, to making sure my dad gave me away at the right moment, he was on top of everything to make sure our ceremony went off without a hitch. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016 Sara S

We planned our St. Pete, FL wedding from Indiana and I'm so grateful that we found Rev. Rick Lackore! He was professional, well-spoken and incredibly helpful. I was referred to him by an event planner in the St. Pete area...I am an event planner myself so I've seen my fair share... Read More of ceremonies and I must say, I couldn't have been more impressed by Rev. Rick. Thank you for a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Kristie L

If you are looking for your wedding to be truly special, personalized to your needs/wishes, and for your guests to talk about how beautiful your ceremony was...Pastor Brian is for you! He met us at our residence, we talked and got to know one another (we feel like he's one of... Read More our dearest friends now), after getting to know us he suggested a few beautiful pieces based upon our personality, spirituality, and vision for our day. Our rehearsal was so smooth thanks to Pastor Brian's expertise and calmness. He had us laughing and truly enjoying the time. On our special day, he delivered an even more incredible ceremony than we could have ever imagined!! Our wedding guests were in awe and still talk about how Pastor Brian made the ceremony truly unique and so heartfelt. Thank you Pastor Brian!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Nicole F

Rev. Rick was incredible. Our ceremony was perfect and he kept everyone at ease. He is very organized and made sure everything went according to plan. Could not have asked for a better officiant.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Katie W

We cannot say enough good things about Pastor Brian Jones. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. He was kind, professional and friendly. My husband and I both received so many compliments on how beautiful the ceremony was and how it seemed like we had known the pastor our entire... Read More lives because of how well everything flowed and the report between us. Pastor Brian was able to deliver the ceremony we had been dreaming of all while personalizing it to us and our relationship. Many people asked what church they could find him at because they were just that impressed by the ceremony! I would recommend him to anyone who asked. 5 stars is not enough.

Reviewed on 4/25/2016 Morgan B

We met Sensational Ceremonies at a bridal show and were instantly interested. The original pastor that we had met was already booked, so we chose another and we extremely happy with him. Pastor Chris Thomas helped us organize our wedding ceremony so that it was just the way we... Read More wanted it, and was great to work with. He asked what I wanted him to wear and sent me pictures to choose which suit I liked best. He was timely, professional, and helpful at the rehearsal. He had a great speaking voice and personality and was a great choice to lead our wedding ceremony.

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 Rebecca G

We recently were married by Pastor Brian Jones from Sensational Ceremonies. From start to finish, he was excellent. Very professional, kind, and caring, and walked us through the process. He did a great job at our rehearsal, not only preparing us for the big day, but made it a... Read More special occasion and fun as well. The wedding ceremony was perfect, it was tailored to what we had wanted, and he made it fit to us with little light laughs and personalization. Everyone commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, and my sister is now also considering using Pastor Brian. We will remember our day forever and how special Pastor Brian made it.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Erin S

Rick was phenomenal! From the moment we met him at our consultation, we knew that we were in good hands. Rick anticipated our needs and provided excellent customer service and guidance. We also did our premarital counseling with him and we will forever be grateful for his wisdom... Read More as he provided us with the tools to have a successful marriage. He was spectacular during our rehearsal and wedding. We recommend Sensational Ceremonies without hesitation! It was the best decision we ever made!

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Brittany J

Reverend Rick was our officiant and he did an absolutely AMAZING job!! He was extremly professional during the entire processing. We really enjoyed the premarital counseling with him before the wedding, we really felt like we grew our relationship and he knew us much better by... Read More the day of the wedding. He was always available to answer questions or plan around our busy schedules. He helped us customize our ceremony and made it extra special for us. THANK YOU Reverend Rick and Sensational Ceremonies for our wonderful wedding ceremony!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Vanessa R

Chris Thomas with Sensational Ceremonies was our officiant for our wedding on March 12th 2016. He was amazing!!! Very down to Earth, funny, and helpful! We immediately enjoyed his humor! He was very helpful throughout the entire planning process. The day of the rehearsal he... Read More helped us out a lot. Our family and friends gave us many compliments on our choice of officiant. The day of the wedding wouldn't have gone as great if it weren't for him. He is very professional and took care of everything including the marriage license and a follow up email! We highly recommend Chris! Thank you soo much for an amazing ceremony!

Start a Conversation!