Most precious moments beautifully captured

Serendipity Photography by Alice and Eric is a boutique studio based in Houston, Texas and available for weddings worldwide. We capture more than a pose, or a scene. We capture the emotion, excitement, and energy in the room and turn it into art--one that will bring back beautiful memories for life.

Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Bow2010

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tina V

One of the best decisions we made was choosing Serendipity photographers for our wedding. We were even more honored to have both Alice and Eric the whole day. During my researching process, I've seen their works everywhere from Youtube to theknot and seen really good ratings.... Read More I even met up with my wedding planner and asked for recommendations and Serendipity came up. I was definitely sold before even meeting them. That is how much confidence I had in this company. Their communication was very prompt and I got every email I sent out responded quick. At some point, I still got responses back even when they were away on trips (that's not always the case with other people you will come across). We can see they like doing their job and I experienced them bouncing ideas off each other during our outdoors wedding photo session. We were open-minded with suggestions so we did everything and that's just great for us to have more variety! Trust us, photography for your special lifetime event is VERY important and you get what you pay for. They are going to give you quality work and are willing to tailor photo packages to fit your wants/needs. I did my research and talked around with professional vendors and Serendipity is up there in reputation with Houston's wedding scene, so hopefully this message will save some of y'all some time on looking around.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Connie R

My daughter picked Serendipity Photography for her portraits and her wedding out of dozens that we looked at in the Houston area. Their website shows the fantastic things that they do to capture the moments like no other photographer we had seen. Alice and Eric were wonderful... Read More to work with from the first moment. When we first met with them at their studio, they were so warm and so personable, that they made us feel right at home, and we knew it was going to be a good fit. Prior to the portrait session, we decided that we wanted to have her portrait done in two different locations. That was no problem for Alice and Eric. We simply paid a small additional fee for the second location and we were able to have a gorgeous portrait that was taken at the reception location, and an equally gorgeous portrait that was taken at the church. On the wedding day, Alice and Eric worked tirelessly for the entire 10 hours that we had with them. They didn't miss a shot! In the formals, they went exactly by my list, and on the candids they got so many great shots! We have wonderful pictures of the fun moments throughout the reception and the "get - away". I would highly recommend Serendipity Photography for their professionalism, their artistic eye, their attention to detail, and their very caring attitude. I certainly hope that I have the opportunity to work with them again.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Brittany W

Alice and Eric are absolutely amazing! I didn't live in Houston while I was planning my wedding, so my sister and mother had to help me out when it came to meeting with vendors. Alice and Eric met with my sister, and she was blown away by the quality of their work, their... Read More professionalism, and their strong level of preparation for the meeting. Alice and Eric were extremely helpful with explaining/addressing any questions that we had. My husband and I were very pleased with our wedding photos. They captured every single detail of the wedding - they even captured our wedding invitations! When it came to choosing a photographer, we wanted someone who took beautiful photos, someone we could trust to capture all of our special moments, and someone who was budget-friendly. Serendipity Photography fit the bill perfectly. Plus, Alice and Eric are very nice and great to work with; they clearly take pride in their work. Choosing Serendipity Photography was one of the best decisions we could've made! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Laura D

We were an older couple with a non traditional wedding reception and Alice and Eric handled it with aplomb. We were lucky to have both of them at our event. They work together beautifully. They are so easy to work with and went the extra mile to come our house and sort out... Read More best places for pictures before our event. Their pictures captured everyone's personalities and really provide a sense of the joy of the evening. Thanks, Alice and Eric!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Madeline V

Serendipity were the photographers for my sister's wedding in Houston and we loved them so much we brought them to Austin for ours. The owners, Alice and Eric, are very creative and insanely easy to work with. We wanted a lot of candid shots because we aren't too great at... Read More posing. They far exceeded our expectations. They captured the smallest, most brief moments from amazing angles that I can barely see in our wedding video. They were also incredible because they were able to help us pose so that we didn't look awkward or feel uncomfortable. Another big plus is that they were able to take incredible pictures but no one actually remembers ever seeing them. They're very stealthy! Every time I look at our pictures I feel so much joy. They are priceless. I can't say enough positive things about serendipity!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Dennis O

Recommended via our wedding planner, and Serendipity was top notch through the entire process. Engagement photos and Wedding day pics turned out spectacular... Wouldn't hesitate to use Alice and Eric in the future for any photography needs and urge any soon to be newlyweds to... Read More consider Serendipity when considering their options.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sarah E

We are so happy that we choose Serendipity as our wedding photographer. They shot amazing photos of our wedding that I know we will cherish the rest of our lives. I could not have asked for better photos. They really do an amazing job capturing all the important moments details... Read More of the wedding and reception. They were very professional and very timely with email responses to all my questions leading up to the wedding. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Laurie S

Eric and Alice are phenomenal. It was a true blessing to have them as our photography team. They are extremely professional and focus on the details which is very important in photography. They will show you sample galleries of their work that covers the entire wedding. Not... Read More just select shots from various weddings. This is extremely important when selecting a photographer. I had bridal portraits with Eric and Alice and several of the pictures look like an advertising from a magazine. They have a creative eye that we did not see with other vendors. They were everywhere at the wedding and captured all our memories. When we got our pictures it was like experiencing the whole day again because all the details were there. I would highly recommend Serendipity. You cannot redo your wedding pictures so you have to get a team that you know will deliver an excellent product that you will treasure for the rest of your life. Eric and Alice will deliver and you will be so happy you worked with them.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Alayna S

Alice and Eric were amazing! They were timely and professional. They captured EVERYTHING, from the family photos all the way to all of our guests silly dance moves! I highly recommend these two!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Bri L

Hands down the best photographers in the business. Serendipity Photography photographed my best friends wedding in 2012. I knew then that when I got married I would use them. And thats exactly what I did in 2016. Their professionalism, creative eye, and overall expertise is... Read More second to none. Best money I spent on our wedding. The moments they captured I will cherish forever. Thank you Eric and Alice! :)

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Linda N

I cannot say enough great things about Serendipity. From the beginning, Alice and Eric were extremely helpful with suggesting different styles and locations to do our photo shoots. They were both flexible and responsive, which helped alleviate much of the stress from the... Read More wedding planning process. Serendipity Photography is fantastic at what they do, we love our wedding photos! I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/16/2016

As I searched for a photographer online for our Oct. 2015 wedding , I was immediately impressed by the quality and artistry of the photos on Serendipity's website! We were so excited to find that they were available to hire for our wedding date and we couldn't have been happier... Read More with our choice!! From beginning to end, Eric and Alice were such a pleasure to work with. Unlike many other wedding vendors , they were always quick to respond to communication from us and continually kept us informed of their needs. They were very professional but at the same time made us feel as though we were friends rather than clients. Their warm and easy-going demeanor made us feel comfortable during the entire process. Throughout our wedding day they discreetly took hundreds of pictures and captured every aspect of our ceremony and celebration beautifully. They paid attention to detail and creativity and we now have beautiful pictures to enjoy for many years to come!! It was very clear to us that Eric and Alice are not only passionate about their profession but are exceptional at it too! Thank you Eric and Alice!!!! We would highly recommend Serendipity to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! They will not disappoint!! Susan and André

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

Our experience with Alice and Eric was excellent from the start: kind and helpful guidance on packages and then the utmost professionalism on our daughter's wedding day. Now we have the beautiful photos -- the most precious keepsakes of her wedding!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Sarah P

I would give Serendipity TEN stars if I could. Thank you, Alice and Eric, for saving my wedding day! We parted ways with our would-be wedding photographer three days before the big day. Without ever meeting us, Serendipity quickly administered a contract, and followed up with... Read More me by phone to get my likes and dislikes and an overview of the wedding. Alice and Eric are pros. My husband and I are so impressed with how good we look in our photos. Serendipity knows how to pose people at flattering angles and the results are phenomenal! Book them. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jeannine T

Alice & Eric were easy to work with and made picking them as our wedding photographer an easy choice. I really loved many of the images they captured on our wedding and would highly recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jenny M

Love the work by Serendipity!! Eric and Alice are great to work with and they are very accommodating! They take beautiful pictures! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great photographers at their special events!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

How beautiful! That's the best way to describe the process, the product, and the satisfaction we have for the work Alice, Eric, and their staff did for the rehearsal dinner and wedding of our son and his gorgeous bride. Yes, the bridal portraits and the wedding shots were... Read More outstanding; but as parents of the groom, we wanted the preservation of rehearsal dinner memories to be of the same quality. The capture of that evening in photographs of the most special people in the bride's and groom's lives was just beautiful. What lovely memories they will have - thanks to Serendipity Photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ana D

Couldn't be happier hiring Alice and Eric to do both our engagement and wedding photos!! They were so easy to work with and captured our wedding beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I highly recommend Serendipity Photography. Alice and Eric are very professional and easy to work with. Their attention to detail is spot on. They take the time to get to know you and listen. I had a couple special request shots for the day of the wedding and Eric... Read More delivered! I am forever grateful for the beautiful pictures they took of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Teanna H

Alice and Eric truly did an amazing job capturing the most precious moments at our wedding. From the very beginning of the day to the very end they worked hard to photograph us and the people we love naturally, our wedding photos are gorgeous and really capture the emotions we... Read More were experiencing in the moment. I would definitely use Serendipity again when we are ready to capture future family moments. Alice and Eric also worked with us to put together the perfect package for us which allowed us to capture exactly what we wanted for the day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 My T

Wonderful photographers! Alice and Eric are a great combination and made our wedding day extremely easy and memorable. They were patient, cordial to the guests, and captured every special moment gracefully. With a day that's already so stressful, having them around with their... Read More calm demeanor and experienced persona made us feel very much more at ease. The photos captured were amazing and touching!! I was especially impressed when they sent us (literally THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER THE WEDDING) a highlights link that showcased some of the best photos from our wedding! We were able to immediately share with our family and friends great professional shots from the day. Picking Alice and Eric for our wedding photography was probably the best thing we could have done. I'm extremely grateful and happy that they were a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Laura S

I came across Alice and Eric's beautiful work before I was even engaged and just knew I had to have them photograph our big day as soon as I became engaged. They did such a great job on our engagement session and our wedding. They captured all the moments that were important to... Read More my husband and I, but even more wonderful were all the moments we got to re-live and cherish that we didn't even know would be important moments! Alice and Eric were ultimate professionals and made us feel so comfortable which is important on your big day! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kristi N

Alice and Eric were great and easy to work with. We picked them as our wedding photographer based on their work (that I’ve been stalking for years) and the variety package options they offer. They were professional and quick with their responses whether via texts or emails. They... Read More were so willing to work with our schedules and budgets. On the day of the wedding, we barely even noticed the camera crew was there at all. I really like that Alice was just there to capture the moments rather than bossing us around with all those posing :) And for all those picky brides out there (myself included), Eric and Alice will do what it takes to make sure that you are happy with their work. And I really appreciated that they listened to all my concerns/suggestions and tried to accommodate it as much as possible. Our wedding went smoothly and Serendipity was one of the reasons why it did. Make sure you check these two out before making any final decision on your photographer selection.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

I recommend Alice and Eric (Serendipity Photography) without hesitation!! They are so easy to work with, prompt with communication and definitely know how to capture all the essential and best parts of a wedding! I could not have been happier with my daughter's wedding pictures!... Read More I will definitely use them again and I would encourage anyone looking for a wedding photographer to meet with them and see what they have to offer. You will be happy that you did!

Jeff and Miranda Wedding at First Evangelical Lutheran & Reception at House of Blues

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 miranda t

First off, we would like to apologize to Eric and Alice for being late with this review. Eric and Alice were GREAT! from the extra attention and brilliant creativity they gave us before the wedding getting ready at the Four Seasons to their attentiveness, attention to detail... Read More and assistance with suggestion at the wedding and reception. We looked at and spoke to at least a dozen photographers before we made the decision to choose Eric and Alice and without a doubt made the best decision! If you want creativity, professionalism and just good people for a competitive / reasonable price you NEED to hire Serendipity Photography! Jeff & Mirnada!

Start a Conversation!