Serendipity Photography

Houston, TX

Most precious moments beautifully captured

Serendipity Photography by Alice and Eric is a boutique studio based in Houston, Texas and available for weddings worldwide. We capture more than a pose, or a scene. We capture the emotion, excitement, and energy in the room and turn it into art--one that will bring back beautiful memories for life.

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Online Proofing

2715 Bissonnet St., Houston, TX

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Tina V

One of the best decisions we made was choosing Serendipity photographers for our wedding. We were even more honored to have both Alice and Eric the whole day. During my researching process, I've seen their works everywhere from Youtube to theknot and seen really good ratings.... Read More I even met up with my wedding planner and asked for recommendations and Serendipity came up. I was definitely sold before even meeting them. That is how much confidence I had in this company. Their communication was very prompt and I got every email I sent out responded quick. At some point, I still got responses back even when they were away on trips (that's not always the case with other people you will come across). We can see they like doing their job and I experienced them bouncing ideas off each other during our outdoors wedding photo session. We were open-minded with suggestions so we did everything and that's just great for us to have more variety! Trust us, photography for your special lifetime event is VERY important and you get what you pay for. They are going to give you quality work and are willing to tailor photo packages to fit your wants/needs. I did my research and talked around with professional vendors and Serendipity is up there in reputation with Houston's wedding scene, so hopefully this message will save some of y'all some time on looking around.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Connie R

My daughter picked Serendipity Photography for her portraits and her wedding out of dozens that we looked at in the Houston area. Their website shows the fantastic things that they do to capture the moments like no other photographer we had seen. Alice and Eric were wonderful... Read More to work with from the first moment. When we first met with them at their studio, they were so warm and so personable, that they made us feel right at home, and we knew it was going to be a good fit. Prior to the portrait session, we decided that we wanted to have her portrait done in two different locations. That was no problem for Alice and Eric. We simply paid a small additional fee for the second location and we were able to have a gorgeous portrait that was taken at the reception location, and an equally gorgeous portrait that was taken at the church. On the wedding day, Alice and Eric worked tirelessly for the entire 10 hours that we had with them. They didn't miss a shot! In the formals, they went exactly by my list, and on the candids they got so many great shots! We have wonderful pictures of the fun moments throughout the reception and the "get - away". I would highly recommend Serendipity Photography for their professionalism, their artistic eye, their attention to detail, and their very caring attitude. I certainly hope that I have the opportunity to work with them again.

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jeannine T

Alice & Eric were easy to work with and made picking them as our wedding photographer an easy choice. I really loved many of the images they captured on our wedding and would highly recommend them to others.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jenny M

Love the work by Serendipity!! Eric and Alice are great to work with and they are very accommodating! They take beautiful pictures! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for great photographers at their special events!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

How beautiful! That's the best way to describe the process, the product, and the satisfaction we have for the work Alice, Eric, and their staff did for the rehearsal dinner and wedding of our son and his gorgeous bride. Yes, the bridal portraits and the wedding shots were... Read More outstanding; but as parents of the groom, we wanted the preservation of rehearsal dinner memories to be of the same quality. The capture of that evening in photographs of the most special people in the bride's and groom's lives was just beautiful. What lovely memories they will have - thanks to Serendipity Photography!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ana D

Couldn't be happier hiring Alice and Eric to do both our engagement and wedding photos!! They were so easy to work with and captured our wedding beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I highly recommend Serendipity Photography. Alice and Eric are very professional and easy to work with. Their attention to detail is spot on. They take the time to get to know you and listen. I had a couple special request shots for the day of the wedding and Eric... Read More delivered! I am forever grateful for the beautiful pictures they took of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Teanna H

Alice and Eric truly did an amazing job capturing the most precious moments at our wedding. From the very beginning of the day to the very end they worked hard to photograph us and the people we love naturally, our wedding photos are gorgeous and really capture the emotions we... Read More were experiencing in the moment. I would definitely use Serendipity again when we are ready to capture future family moments. Alice and Eric also worked with us to put together the perfect package for us which allowed us to capture exactly what we wanted for the day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 My T

Wonderful photographers! Alice and Eric are a great combination and made our wedding day extremely easy and memorable. They were patient, cordial to the guests, and captured every special moment gracefully. With a day that's already so stressful, having them around with their... Read More calm demeanor and experienced persona made us feel very much more at ease. The photos captured were amazing and touching!! I was especially impressed when they sent us (literally THE VERY NEXT DAY AFTER THE WEDDING) a highlights link that showcased some of the best photos from our wedding! We were able to immediately share with our family and friends great professional shots from the day. Picking Alice and Eric for our wedding photography was probably the best thing we could have done. I'm extremely grateful and happy that they were a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Laura S

I came across Alice and Eric's beautiful work before I was even engaged and just knew I had to have them photograph our big day as soon as I became engaged. They did such a great job on our engagement session and our wedding. They captured all the moments that were important to... Read More my husband and I, but even more wonderful were all the moments we got to re-live and cherish that we didn't even know would be important moments! Alice and Eric were ultimate professionals and made us feel so comfortable which is important on your big day! Thanks again for everything!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kristi N

Alice and Eric were great and easy to work with. We picked them as our wedding photographer based on their work (that I’ve been stalking for years) and the variety package options they offer. They were professional and quick with their responses whether via texts or emails. They... Read More were so willing to work with our schedules and budgets. On the day of the wedding, we barely even noticed the camera crew was there at all. I really like that Alice was just there to capture the moments rather than bossing us around with all those posing :) And for all those picky brides out there (myself included), Eric and Alice will do what it takes to make sure that you are happy with their work. And I really appreciated that they listened to all my concerns/suggestions and tried to accommodate it as much as possible. Our wedding went smoothly and Serendipity was one of the reasons why it did. Make sure you check these two out before making any final decision on your photographer selection.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

I recommend Alice and Eric (Serendipity Photography) without hesitation!! They are so easy to work with, prompt with communication and definitely know how to capture all the essential and best parts of a wedding! I could not have been happier with my daughter's wedding pictures!... Read More I will definitely use them again and I would encourage anyone looking for a wedding photographer to meet with them and see what they have to offer. You will be happy that you did!

Jeff and Miranda Wedding at First Evangelical Lutheran & Reception at House of Blues

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 miranda t

First off, we would like to apologize to Eric and Alice for being late with this review. Eric and Alice were GREAT! from the extra attention and brilliant creativity they gave us before the wedding getting ready at the Four Seasons to their attentiveness, attention to detail... Read More and assistance with suggestion at the wedding and reception. We looked at and spoke to at least a dozen photographers before we made the decision to choose Eric and Alice and without a doubt made the best decision! If you want creativity, professionalism and just good people for a competitive / reasonable price you NEED to hire Serendipity Photography! Jeff & Mirnada!

Awesome images that captured the best candid moments

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Kacy P

Working with Alice and Eric of Serendipity was easy-breezy! They are masters of their art and they seem to have fun doing it. We've already gotten our proofs and I couldn't be happier! So much of our wedding and reception were captured in the candid moments. I cannot thank them... Read More enough for their work.

So sweet and awesome to work with!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Virginia B

I love Alice and Eric. They are a cute married couple that works are to make sure your wedding day is perfect. They always got back to me quickly, were so easy to work with, and really know how to capture a great shot. They have an amazing eye for detail. My photos were even... Read More featured in Houston Lifestyle Mag! Thanks Eric and Alice for everything!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Morgan P

Alice and Eric are the best! They were so incredibly easy to work with, accommodating and make sure that we got the exact shots we requested. You couldn't even tell they were there at the wedding. Our photos were better than anything we could have ever imagined. I took bridal... Read More portraits with them as well. My sister also used them for her wedding and engagement photos. I cannot say enough good things about Serendipity Photography and will gladly recommend them to anyone that needs a photographer. They are the whole package: Professional, friendly, and top notch photographs.

best photographers!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Tina L

We loved working with Eric and Alice on our big day! They are professional, so easy to work with, and made our day so special. The photos also turned out to be amazing, and we've received so many complements from our friends and family! Eric and Alice are the best photographers,... Read More and I highly recommend Serendipity Photography!

Amazing photos!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Aimee S

I cant say enough good things about Serendipity Photography. We love-love both our engagement and wedding photos. In addition to that (which is the main point!) We had some very drunk groomsmen and both photographers were very patient with everyone. They also dealt with the... Read More annoyance of all the guests jumping in front of them to take pictures with their phones etc. (which is so annoying! Let the professionals do their job. Sigh.) They commincated well with me through the day and captured every moment perfectly and didnt miss anything.

Great photographers!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Kimberly S

Alice and Eric were such a pleasure to work with. They made us feel completely comfortable from the very beginning with our engagement pictures and we have gotten tons of complements on the wedding day pics. They are both very professional, nice and do great work! Definitely... Read More highly recommend Serendipity Photography!

Attentive and Professional

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Thao T

My husband and I were really satisfied with Eric and Alice's services. From the beginning, they were such a pleasure to work with. Alice answered all of our e-mails promptly. They were also flexible with our package options since we already had our portraits taken in Italy... Read More during our engagement. Eric truly covered every moment and angle on our wedding day. He even pulled me aside during the reception and made sure he covered all of the portraits I requested. We received our proofs recently and we are very excited to see the finished product, which I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

Attentive and committed to quality and customer satisfaction

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Jenny W

Because their skills as photographers speak for themselves when you look at the photos they produce, my review will focus on my experience with using Alice and Eric, founders of Serendipity Photography. every step of the way in the entire process, from answering questions, being... Read More flexible about the timing of telephone calls (I was living in Germany when planning the wedding), to seeking out the perfect spot for our first look, to finalizing the final touches on our wedding album, Alice and Eric were attentive and professional. Their goal was to ensure that we were happy with the service they provided along with the quality of the photographs. They really went the extra mile, especially since the wedding was a destination wedding, and we lived remotely. Never once did I feel that the distance with planning, execution, or wrapping up caused any additional difficulties in getting great service and a great product. The proved to be very flexible given our situation. I am completely satisfied with their service and absolutely love the end product. I would hire them again were I to do it all over again.

Easiest part of the Wedding

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

We were referred to Serendipity by one of our friends (Vic and Muy) who used them for their wedding. For us, photos and video was the most important part of the wedding because that is all we will have to remember our special day. We saw the pictures Serendipity took for our... Read More friends' wedding and its just beautiful. They were able to capture the moments beautifully and most importantly naturally. I just wanna say that Serendipity was the easiest part of the wedding. Eric and Alice are super nice and polite. They are very good at returning emails and phone calls within 24 hours which is a must have for me. Alot of times it takes some of these vendors a few days to response, but Eric and Alice werent like that. If they didnt have an answer immediately they would still respond and acknowledge that they received your message and is working on getting an answer for you. It was really stressful planning, and Serendipity made everything easier. They were able to provide me with their list of trusted vendors and gave me advice through out the whole planning process. It was like having a photographer and wedding planner at the same time. Our family and friends loved our engagement photos. Eric and Alice was able to capture our smiles and laughter naturally. On the day of the wedding, my family met them for the first time and loved them (my sister is planning to book them as soon as she has a wedding date set). They were very professional and polite. They helped keep time and moved the wedding along. They remained calmed and professional throughout the whole process even in times of chaos. They were able to capture the important moments beautifully. The turn around time for the proofs was very reasonable if not alot better than some of the other photo vendors my friends booked. When we received our engagement proofs (about a week after the shoot) we were speechless. We just couldnt stop looking at them and it was just so hard to pick just 20 pictures. The pictures were really sharp and the colors were impressive. We were shocked to receive an app with the highlights of the wedding just a few days after the wedding. Serendipity truly captured the moments. The colors were vibrant and each shot was captured naturally. My family cannot stop looking at the pictures and talking about their service during the wedding. I love and appreciate everything they done for us. I would highly recommend Serendipity to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. They are the professional, respectful, and experienced. They are worth every penny we paid and the easiest part of the wedding.

My Perfect Day

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

We used Serendipity to photograph our backyard country wedding and I could not be more happy with my pictures! We did a lot of DIY since we had over a year to plan and they captured every detail! They got every shot I wanted and more. I hunted for photographers for months and... Read More met with many studios to look at portfolios. Serendipity surpassed their competition with their originality and quality. They are very professional! I didn't even notice that they were there and they were very respectful when us girls were getting dressed. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. After the wedding, all you have to remember the day are your pictures. If you want the best then choose Serendipity. We splurged to get them and it was so worth it. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing their pictures are!

Best photographers ever!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Dorothy P

Alice and Eric are wonderful, creative photographers!! They have such a unique gift and amazing talents that far exceeds my husband's and my expectations. We are so awkward in front of the camera, but Alice and Eric makes us feel so much at ease. We love all the candid photos,... Read More their meticulous attention to details, their strive for perfection and passion to produce unique photos. They are so accommodating and know they best places to take photos. We feel so lucky and honored to have them part of our wedding, to capture wonderful memories that we will be able to share for generations to come. Thank you so much, Alice and Eric!! We love you both and your team!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Kelly P

They were incredibly profession. Easy to get in contact with and quick to respond. The photographs are high tech and make everything easy to access. Very fast! Will take every shot you request. The photographers have a wonderful eye for what to be taking shots of. I would... Read More use them again!