Serene Occasions Wedding & Event Planning

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Wedding and event planning in Destin, Fla.

$$

88 Lynn Dr, Santa Rosa Beach, FL

Serene Occasions

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Barbara L

Jessica Miller of Serene Occasions helped make our destination wedding in Santa Rosa Beach as smooth and organized as possible. Jessica is well known and reputable for her professional services; she also is able to help brides meet other quality vendors. She was able to... Read More coodinate our big day perfectly to every last detail, making sure that we were all able to enjoy the special day. Serene Occasions was a wonderful choice for making our special day everything we wanted it to be.- Barbara and Will 8/6/11

Best Wedding Planner EVER!

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Olivia C

Jessica was absolutely amazing from the very first time I made contact with her. She literally did everything, I had a destination wedding and all I had to do was show up. It was the wedding of my dreams, the most beautiful wedding I'd ever been to. Jessica makes having a... Read More wedding such a stress free time, that you can just relax and enjoy the process. She was 6 months pregnant and didn't let that slow her down at all. I recommend her to any bride that wants a gorgeous beach wedding. Her and her husband make the best team I've ever seen!. Keep up the amazing work, Jessica! Thank you so much!!!

Great planner!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Autumn M

Jessica was wonderful to work with, she took all of the worries out of our destination wedding. I spent my wedding week stress free and was able to enjoy time with our family and friends. I would highly recommend her!

outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/21/2010 jennifer m

Jessica is wonderful! She was extremely easy to work with and was eager to listen to my ideas. She planned a beautiful wedding down to every single detail! It was completely stress free. She took care of everything...all I had to do was show up. Everyone has commented on... Read More how beautiful our wedding was! I've had other friends use planners in that area, and they didn't have such an easy experience. She is creative, professional, and so easy to work with. I cannot brag enough!

BEST EVER!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 kristen w

Jessica Miller is hands down the best planner that I could have ever dreamed of! She planned my reception and helped with the wedding, since I had purchased one of those awful wedding packages through another company... so she was not my wedding planner. But she made sure that... Read More my wedding went smoothly, although it was not her responsibility. She has the best personality and is so much fun to work with. She made my day perfect and went above and beyond! If you are looking to have a wedding that will exceed your hopes and dreams choose Jessica Miller at Serene Occasions. She made my dreams come true!!! I couldn't have asked for more!

TO Serene Occasions Wedding & Event Planning