Book Your Wedding with Seven Bridges Golf Club

A COUNTRY CLUB IN WOODRIDGE, IL

Conveniently located within 30 minutes of Chicago Seven Bridges Golf Club in Woodbridge, Illinois, offers a countryside setting among its manicured, tree-lined courses that contain bridges, native blooming flowers, a covered veranda and panoramic views in all directions. This gives you intimate spaces and beautiful backdrops for your indoor and outdoor ceremony, reception and photos.

Nature’s serene environment is the setting for your outdoor event or select one of the indoor ballrooms. Whatever your vision, your special day is exclusively yours and the staff will concentrate on all the details of the only wedding for the day. At Seven Bridges, your event and guests receive undivided attention to service, flexibility, customization and personalization.

The Gallery Room accommodates up to 180 seated banquet guests and has high ceilings with a center open beam, natural light from windows framing the scenic outdoor space and exposed brick walls, as well as ample space for buffet tables and entertainment.

The Grill and Veranda offer beautiful views of the grounds that are in seasonal display, no matter what time of year, creating a welcoming natural environment for every celebration. It is 1,500 square feet with an integrated bar area that accommodates up to 80 seated guests.

The North and South Galleries each accommodate 50 to 60 reception guests and is an ideal location for smaller gatherings.

Outside ceremony locations are welcome on the surrounding lawns. In the event of inclement weather, an alternate indoor space is available.

The reception rooms are spacious and neutral in decor. The large windows overlooking the landscape and water features provide an outdoor feeling to your indoor event, but there is also direct outdoor access to the wrap-around veranda from each room.

Catering options include butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, a champagne toast to the couple, a five-hour bar package, four-course meal and custom wedding cake with cake serving. Live floral centerpieces, chair covers and floor-length table linens are also complimentary.

The Seven Bridges Golf Club is an award-winning venue for weddings. Additional benefits for couples hosting a wedding event at the Seven Bridges Golf Club include:

• Access to the beautiful golf club with many natural backgrounds for your wedding photography
  • Grounds tended full time by a professional gardener, so they are always picture-ideal
  • Flexible wedding packages with amenity options to suit your needs

Your Wedding. Uniquely Yours.

Spring into Special Savings at Seven Bridges Golf Club!! Receive Reduced Friday Rates for Available Saturday Dates in April and May 2018, and Our Lowest Sunday Rates for Available Friday Dates in April and May 2018. ****************************************************************************** Enjoy an intimate & private setting for your wedding day as our only bride on-site. Enjoy panoramic views of the golf course, a covered veranda, beamed cathedral ceilings, exposed brick & warm decor. Experience our service, value, customized and personalized wedding packages & flexibility, first hand. Let us to bring your vision to life!

Country Club, Garden

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

One Mulligan Drive, Woodridge, IL (630) 964-7735
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Maureen K

Our son and his beautiful bride were married at Seven Bridges three weeks ago and I can not thank Roisin the wonderful staff for making the reception for their wedding a most incredible day. From the first meeting to plan the event to the departure of our last guest, we were... Read More treated to a professional, caring and efficient staff in a beautiful venue. Roisin lovingly saw to every detail, her expertise and suggestions evident in planning a unique and personal event. When the bakery for the cake became an issue, Roisin worked with the new bakery to have the perfect cake. Our dining room was perfectly and beautifully set up to the smallest detail. The wait staff was professional and inconspicuous, never making us feel rushed, and seeing to each guests needs. The food was delicious, beautifully presented and professionally served, each entrée hot whether it was the chicken, pork or salmon. Our thanks to all of you for making the day so special and memorable.

Reviewed on 5/12/2017 Lina A

Our wedding at Seven Bridges on 4.22.17 was everything we could have hoped for and more. Roisin was so awesome to work with throughout the planning process. She was very quick to responds to emails and was very helpful in figuring out the details. On the day of the wedding,... Read More Nancy was there to help us and she was also wonderful. She put everything together perfectly, was very patient and organized with all the chaos of the day. I had very little to worry about, any question I had, she was already on it. The whole staff was great. We loved that we were the only wedding in the venue that night, it felt very cozy and intimate. The food was good. The separate dining and dancing areas were great because a lot of people stayed much later than they normally would have because there was a quieter area for conversation. Overall, we would highly recommend Seven Bridges!

2017-05-22T17:05:24 Response from the vendor

Hello Lina! Thank you so much for your review, Sorry it took me a few days to acknowledge your kind words. I'm delighted you had a fun, intimate, love-filled wedding reception! Your royal blue and yellow color scheme really popped, and it was a perfect... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Corrine A

There are not enough good things to say about Seven Bridges wedding venue! Working with Roisin is a dream come true! She takes care of every single detail, is not bothered no matter how many questions you ask her, and is genuinely happy for each and every bride that comes... Read More through her doors. You can tell she absolutely loves her job, and it’s because of her we went with the Seven Bridges venue for the ceremony and reception. When we first met with Roisin, it was our 2nd or 3rd venue we had seen so far. She made a point of answering questions we didn’t even know to ask! It was very much appreciated by us. She really painted the picture of our wedding day and we knew before we left, this venue was “the one.” The packages are also very inclusive and I didn’t feel like we were charged for every little thing like other venues do. Once we made the decision to go with this venue, Roisin made the planning process so easy, I barely had any stress leading up to the wedding! Being a bride that doesn’t care too much about the little details, Roisin and her team understood and took care of everything for us. Nancy, the day-of coordinator, was so personable and easy to talk to, she definitely calmed me down at the rehearsal and right before the ceremony! The entire team over there was spectacular, and the whole place was just beautiful floor to ceiling. All I had to do was drop off items for the reception the week-of, then show up and get married! They even helped pack up all the items by the end of the night so we didn’t have to run around getting everything. It’s the attention to detail like that that makes the entire experience so enjoyable! All of our guests cannot stop raving about the great time they had, the Coldstone ice cream bar, etc. I honestly cannot say enough or give them enough stars for making the wedding flawless and for taking care of everything!!

2017-01-03T16:27:13 Response from the vendor

Hello Corrine. Thanks so much for your kind words, and for sharing your experience at Seven Bridges. I apologize for failing to acknowledge your review until now... I'm not quite sure how I missed it... Must have been that crazy/busy fall and winter. I enjoyed... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Deb M

our Daughters Wedding was wonderful. The entire staff was outstanding. Everyone was very helpful. We had arranged for a golf cart to carry a couple of the folks to the wedding as their ability to walk is extremely limited. The Gal on the golf cart did whatever she could to... Read More help them. The servers & bartenders & manager were just wonderful. The food was outstanding from the appetizers, to the main course, to the Taco Bar later in the evening. Roisin was an abosolute delete to work with from the initial meeting for planning right down to the event. Even with the last minute changes. Her expertise in planning was great. We highly recommend this venue for a lovely outside wedding and an indoor reception.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Tiffany L

Our wedding at Seven Bridges was everything I ever dreamed of and more! Roisin was such a pleasure to work with. She made planning so easy and enjoyable. I was also very pleased with her vendor recommendations. The venue itself is beautiful, the perfect backdrop for wedding... Read More photographs. I am so happy that we chose Seven Bridges as our Wedding Venue, absolutely perfect day!!! Thank you Roisin and Seven Bridges staff!!!

2017-09-11T10:53:23 Response from the vendor

Congrats Tiffany! Thanks for your review. I enjoyed every moment of planning with you and Dave, and I'm delighted that you had your dream wedding! Our recommended vendors provide excellent customer service too, and I know your photographer will provide you will stunning images. Have... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Katrina M

We had our wedding ceremony and reception here and everything was amazing. The staff was very nice and helpful throughout whole day and a big thank you to Roisin for all your help with helping us plan and put everything together to make our day special. Our family and friends... Read More were all commenting about how beautiful everything was and how the veranda was also nice allowing people to enjoy the nice weather we had. We had no complaints!

2017-08-17T13:25:54 Response from the vendor

Congrats Katrina! Thanks for your review. I'm so happy that you and John had an amazing wedding day. All your planning came together beautifully. Your food selections were delicious and plentiful, and your guests definitely didn't leave hungry! Your silver & burgundy accents really showcased... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Jamie R

Almost everything was absolutely perfect when it comes to the venue. Most of the staff was unbelievably accommodating, I don't think I went more than 5 minutes the entire night without someone asking if I needed anything. The only issue I can say I had was the tee box that was... Read More located right next to the ceremony sight. While I understand it is a golf course, it was a little disappointing having people tee off while we were taking our first photos as Mr. and Mrs., we felt as though we were in their way. I also wish there would have been a little bit more of a restriction in place for who could come and go in the club house as the night went on. I had a few wedding attendees ask me about random people they saw through out the night who were not a part of the wedding. Also, they had several of the doors to the veranda locked to keep people out of the dining area before dinner, at my request, but it forced everyone to use a side door that had a maintenence ladder leanig right next to it. Small safety hazard I hope can be addressed for future brides. I am, however, very happy with how accommodating they were with my request to bring in my own soft drink, since they do not serve it. Overall, I would recommend Seven Bridges to people, I would just make sure they remember to go over the fine details and remember to ask how "private" the clubhouse is really going to be so there isn't any disappointment down the line

2017-08-16T11:26:50 Response from the vendor

Hello Jamie, thanks for your review, I'm delighted you had a nice night, and that the staff took great care of you. I appreciate your feedback. Yes, the golf course is a beautiful backdrop to wedding photos, and we offer a wide variety of garden... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Janita H

We had a wonderful experience working with Roisin and the staff at Seven Bridges. We live out of state and Roisin made everything so easy. Everything was absolutely beautiful and our guests had an amazing time. We would highly recommend Seven Bridges to any couple that... Read More would like to be treated special on their special day. It was a great start to our happily ever after!!

2017-08-16T10:36:04 Response from the vendor

Hello Janita, thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad that you found the planning easy and stress free. Your décor was stunning, and your purple and silver colors just popped. I'm delighted so many of your guests were able to celebrate your special day... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Julian V

Our wedding at seven bridges was everything that my wife and I ever dreamed about. The scenery was absolutely stunning and the club has a real unique vibe to it. This is not your typical closed off banquet hall. With seven bridges, you get an amazing view of nature and more than... Read More one room to celebrate in. The staff is very attentive and they truly want you to enjoy your wedding! Roisin will help you plan the most incredible day of your life. She is quick to respond to emails, knows all of the answers to your wedding planning questions, and will even meet with you in person if you ever need anything relating to the planning of your special day. It was truly a pleasure to work with Roisin because not only is she professional, she is very kind and empathetic. I highly recommend this venue for anyone who wants a reception with an outdoor veranda that is covered just in case of rain, organized and prompt staff, and an unforgettable view.

2017-08-04T14:30:51 Response from the vendor

Hello Julian and Michele. Thank you so much for your review. I really enjoyed being a part of your special day. From our very first meeting, I could tell that you were both perfect for each other! Thanks for always being so cheerful, positive and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Amanda T

I loved this place! Everything was beautiful. The staff really made it easy. There were a few minor things that could have been handled like goose poop everywhere on the lawn were my ceremony was held, but all in all it was the perfect wedding.

2017-06-06T13:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review and your kind words. I'm delighted you had a perfect day. I am so sorry to hear that our lawn wasn't in ideal condition for your ceremony. Our grounds crews maintain that area. I'll pass along your comments to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Kelly K

Everything was perfect! The staff went above and beyond to make sure the day went smoothly and that I didn't have to worry about a thing! All my visions came true... I would highly recommend this venue : )

2017-08-04T14:36:18 Response from the vendor

Hello Kelly & Rod. Thanks so much for your review. I'm not sure how I missed it! Sorry for the late acknowledgement. Where does time go? Hopefully by now you've already received at least some of your photos, and you're able to re-live your happy... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Claudette M

Our wedding was very beautiful. The room looked lovely, the food was excellent and the wait staff was very polite and attentive Roisin was amazing to work with on planning She had a great attention to detail! Highly recommend this venue!!!

2017-01-03T16:35:58 Response from the vendor

Hello Claudette! Thanks so much for your review. I can't believe that your wedding day came and went so quickly. You and Joe were wonderful planning partners and I enjoyed every minute of it. The lighting and draping from EEL was stunning, and make such... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Jackie F

We absolutely loved having our wedding here!! The views were gorgeous, the staff (Roisin) was super helpful and easy to work with, and the food was amazing! This was the perfect space for our big day and you won't be disappointed if you choose this as your venue too!

2016-09-20T16:34:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Jackie & Kyle. Thanks so much for sharing your review, I'm delighted that you had a wonderful wedding day! Your choice of entree and extra large cake slices were a big hit with your guests! I hope you had a nice relaxing summer after... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Andrea H

Thank you to Seven Bridges for an absolute perfect wedding day! First and foremost, I cannot say enough good things about Roisin. My (now) husband and I absolutely love her. She is beyond helpful and was always warm and welcoming, even when I e-mailed her a million times a week... Read More with questions. She has wonderful recommendations, suggestions and really respects your budgeting desires. I will truly miss communicating with her daily. I recommend Seven Bridges to everyone. The venue is so gorgeous and you can alter it to meet your needs and how you want it to look. Everything went so smoothly thanks to Nancy, who was our day of coordinator. Thanks Seven Bridges for making our dreams come true.

2016-08-08T14:17:29 Response from the vendor

Hello Andrea! Thanks a million for your lovely review. I enjoyed every minute of our planning sessions - isn't email great for keeping track of all the details? Thanks also for recognizing Nancy's efforts during your reception; our on-site staff do a wonderful job! I'm... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Natalie M

Weddin Date: 06-17-16 Seven Bridges was the perfect venue for us. We had a smaller wedding (75 guest) and we had a really hard time finding a venue that would accommodate us. With Seven Bridges we had to agree to a food & beverage minimum vs a guest minimum and Roisin was... Read More excellent is helping us figure everything out. The Golf course is a beautiful setting for any wedding but in my opinion it was absolutely beautiful for our summer wedding. We had an outdoor ceremony followed by an indoor reception. Everything flowed just right and the food was excellent! We went to a big group tasting event in Feb before our wedding in June and it was awesome. We also opted to include the Cold Stone Ice Cream to get us up to our food & beverage minimum amount and I am so happy we did, it was a HUGE hit with all of our guest. The staff did a really great job setting everything up and were so professional and friendly! The venue also truly allows you to personalize the space, which was fantastic. The indoor reception area does look a little outdated in my opinion and they actually made some changes just a few months before our wedding regarding some of their curtain colors which I was happy about but it could still use some more fresh updates (new carpet/dance floor/bar area/window treatments). We also added some lanterns and uplighting to the space which were really simple touches that helped bring the room up to a more modern level though. Overall we were VERY VERY HAPPY with out wedding at Seven Bridges!!!

2016-08-02T15:47:08 Response from the vendor

Hello Natalie! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review of our club. I can't believe that you have already been married for 6 weeks! Where does time go? I hope you had a fantastic honeymoon in the Bahamas! I appreciate all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

We had our daughter’s wedding reception this past weekend, and I cannot praise Seven Bridges enough. From the planning of the reception to the day itself, I could not have asked for anything better. Roisin was a delight to work with in the planning, and Nancy was a joy on the... Read More very day. The entire staff was very professional and efficient. Everything that we asked for, the staff was willing, and able, to do for us. During the reception, we had so many guests come up to us to tell us how delightful they found the entire venue. We knew that Seven Bridges was a beautiful setting and had wonderful food, but it was nice to know that our guests thought so, too. We are just so happy that we selected Seven Bridges.

2016-07-25T15:39:18 Response from the vendor

Hello Kathy, Thank you so much for your kind comments. I enjoyed planning with you: Mallory and Mark were blessed to have your help, as detailed and organized as you are! I'm delighted that we could accommodate Mark's request to have one of his favorite... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Sean N

Enough cannot be said to sing the praises of Seven Bridges and Roisin. She is such a pleasure to work with and keeps you on track and abreast of everything. The venue itself is gorgeous and offers a lot in terms of photo opportunities outside and inside. It offers the perfect... Read More blend and scenic areas with rustic charm and elegance. The staff at the wedding was amazing and helped everything flow seamlessly and really took care of us. Seven Bridges offers a variety of packages to fit any budget and wedding size. All of our guests loved the venue and atmosphere and the food. I highly recommend this venue and Roisin to anyone getting married in this area. Thank You very much Roisin for making our day awesome and special. Sean and Jen

2016-07-21T12:53:06 Response from the vendor

Hello Sean & Jen! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. I really enjoyed working with both of you, and I'm so impressed with how you stayed so organized, despite planning everything from the East coast. I loved your choices... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

My son and daughter-in-law had their wedding ceremony and reception at Seven Bridges on Friday, May 20, 2016. My daughter-in-law let me be a part of the whole planning process and the overall experience was fantastic, start to finish! Roisin Daly is so valuable to that... Read More organization and she is the epitome of top notch customer service. I have event planning in my background and have worked with only a handful of people in her caliber. Her responsiveness to emails and phone calls is stellar. They didn't want to be at a stuffy reception hall or hotel, with multiple weddings going on, so this venue worked out perfectly. The dining area being separated by French Doors makes it very convenient for older folks to get away from the music but still be able to watch the dancing and feel included. The outside patio is a great place for the smokers to congregate, the grill/bar area works very well for the young people that just want to hang out and be together. Many of our guests commented that the whole atmosphere felt like a large house party which added to the fun and relaxed environment. Also need to mention that the outdoor ceremony was beautiful and worked out perfectly; can't wait to see the pictures. Dinner was great! The staff is excellent, timing on food courses was perfect, very seamless serving and clearing through the whole dinner. (We had vegans, vegetarians, gluten frees, peanut allergies and several children to accommodate and all requests were met and came off without one hitch!) Folks said the bartenders were very friendly and accommodating. All in all, we recommend Seven Bridges very highly to every bride and groom looking to fulfill their wedding day dreams.

2016-06-07T15:58:03 Response from the vendor

Hello Roie! Thank you so much for sharing your kind and sincere comments with myself and my staff. It was our pleasure to be a part of Rachael & Bob's big day. I am delighted that their wedding day was everything they had dreamed it... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Christine R

I could not have imagined a more beautiful wedding all thanks to Roisin's help every step of the way! We had guests coming up to us all night telling us how absolutely beautiful and well planned the evening was. :)

2016-06-07T16:02:22 Response from the vendor

Hello Christine! Thanks a million for sharing your review. I was so happy to help you and Scott plan your celebration here at Seven Bridges! You were a joy to plan with, and I loved helping you bring the countless details together. The starburst lighting... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Laura

We had our Wedding reception at Seven Bridges on March 26th, 2016 and couldn't have imagined a more perfect day! Roisin was our coordinator who we worked with from day one. She was extremely accommodating in helping us with every detail and question we had responding back to... Read More emails and phone calls immediately! She is by far amazing at what she does! We chose the bourbon chicken for our meal and received many compliments! The venue itself is beautiful even without all the extras! The grounds/golf course is a perfect setting for all wedding pictures! Can't thank Seven Bridges enough for accomdating all our needs and making our day so special!

2016-04-28T14:28:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks Lorna! I'm so glad you had a wonderful wedding day, and it was our pleasure to help you plan, and execute your day perfectly. I loved how you added many personal touches to your reception, and that you were so well organized throughout the... Read Less Read More

Great venue!

Reviewed on 1/31/2016 Anna Z

We had a great experience with Seven Bridges Golf Club! Everything ran smoothly and Roisin was so helpful with preparing for the day. The food was great and the venue was beautiful. No complaints! Would definitely recommend!

2016-02-01T09:25:53 Response from the vendor

Thanks a million, Anna, for your review. I'm delighted you had a wonderful wedding here at the club. It was a pleasure planning with you. I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. Congrats and enjoy your year of firsts! Roisin

Great Staff!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Alexandria L

SBGC was the one and only venue I looked at. My goal was to find a place that was reasonable, but that still offered the atmosphere we wanted. I didn't want a big banquet hall where there were multiple weddings going on, and I didn't want a hotel where people could dip off all... Read More the time. We were also trying to have our ceremony there as well, so the fact that they had an indoor and outdoor option was ideal. At first we were a little concerned about the dining room being separated from the bar/dance area. However, this turned out to be a blessing. Our older guests were able to stay longer because they weren't blown away by the loud DJ, which btw - could be as loud as we wanted! The servers and bar tenders were an absolute pleasure to work with! They were all soooo attentive and just great. My only issues were with things that I had been told would be included in our package, but were not. (example: table cloths on the veranda tables, candles on each of the dining tables). We also didn't elect everything in the package, but only received a small credit for that - which wasn't really "Hybrid" as they say. The week of I dropped all the decorations off and went over where everything should go, however, those things didn't end up where I had wish - probably a reason why some hire a day of coordinator. Roisin was great to work with, but was not there on our day. I was told Nancy would be, but she was only there for a little. I then was handed off to Maria - who was excellent! She also helped pack everything up that night so the next morning I was able to swing by and grab everything! Our guests loved the food and loved the venue! I am so grateful to SBGC for allowing our day to be so great! Highly recommend if you are looking for an intimate venue!

Reviewed on 11/15/2015 Heather T

Seven Bridges Golf Club was beautiful as a reception site for our wedding at the end of October. We had wonderful photo locations outdoors, the landscaping was beautiful. The dining area and grill room were both set up nicely, and the vaulted ceilings made it feel nice and... Read More open. Roisin was very helpful at answering any questions we may have had, even if it didn't involve the reception site. She was excellent! I would highly recommend Seven Bridges, not just for the location and atmosphere, but also for the wonderful food they had!

2015-11-24T11:07:07 Response from the vendor

Hello Heather & Ken! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your review of our club. I loved planning with you, and I thought your fall décor was so beautiful and elegant. It really complemented the natural brick, stunning beams and picture windows... Read Less Read More

More than I could have dreamed....

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Kimberly D

My husband and I had our wedding ceremony and reception at Seven Bridges Golf Club September 25th, 2015. I don't know where to start honestly. I can't thank Roisin enough for making our wedding as perfect as it was. Roisin, the Director of Banquet and Events, is hands down... Read More amazing. Just a few qualities; caring, supportive, respectful, understanding, honest, dedicated and wonderful. She was my sanity and life saver throughout all of this. Honestly, I went to 7 other venues and no one even compares. Other than Roisin, which is their biggest assets, the venue is beautiful, the food was perfect (complimented on by everyone,) the options with décor, and drink packages, and the service. You could make it fit your budget, but didn’t have to give up on. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Seven Bridges and more importantly, thank you Roisin - my wedding was more than I could have ever dreamed of because of you.

2015-11-03T11:28:44 Response from the vendor

Hello Kim! I hope you and Mike are doing great & enjoying married life. Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review (we Irish aren't used to being so soundly complimented, lol). I'm delighted that our passion for doing what... Read Less Read More

Meet The Director of Catering

Roisin (pronounced RoSheen)

I studied hospitality in college, and came to the US, from Ireland, in 1994. I've been fortunate to have held many positions in the hospitality industry for over 30 years. My greatest joy is meeting & providing excellent customer service to my clients. Assisting in expanding an initial event idea, to watching it become a reality for my clients, is very rewarding. Until you get to know me, I'm the "Irish Girl “with the unusual name:). I've been at Seven Bridges GC since 2003, and have had the privilege of planning with hundreds of couples. I'm looking forward to making your wedding wonderful!