Seville Flower & Gift

Seville, OH

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

4 East Main St, Seville, OH

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Kaitlyn Z

Seville Flower & Gift was excellent to work with. They sat down with my mother and I one Saturday afternoon, reviewing the flowers I would like to have in my wedding. They showed me different options, actually putting together samples with real flowers to give me an idea of what... Read More my bouquets would look like. They were very patient and offered ideas that allowed me to use the flowers I wanted but stay within my budget. On the day of the wedding, my flowers arrived on time, exactly the way I ordered them and in glasses vases!

Fantastic Florist

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 megan c

Our wedding just took place on 9/20/14. From the moment people walked into our reception room to till now, two weeks later, people have been complimenting me on the flowers at our wedding. But it wasn't really me, it was the talented and skilled work of Jane. One if the highest... Read More compliments I received about the flowers at the wedding was that this couple has attended a wedding where the bride spent $20,000 on the flowers at her wedding, but the couple told me that my flowers were significantly better. (Mind you, I paid no where near that amount.) Jane has a true eye and vision for beautiful floral arrangements. She immediately understood the look I was going for and helped me make it possible while staying within my budget. We had a really bad floral appointment before I met with Jane, so I was very nervous, but she immediately put me at ease. Jane even took the time to assemble each of our centerpieces to give us an idea of what they would look like. Her service to us was nothing short of superior. I don't usually fill out online reviews, but Jane really deserves recognition for the amazing job she did for us. My husband and I tried to keep all of our wedding vendors local and to support small businesses throughout our wedding. We were so lucky to find Jane and have the opportunity to work with her.

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Kari C

Jane was awesome to work with! She met with me as many times as I needed until I found the perfect flowers! And on my wedding day.....they were beyond perfect! Jane did such an amazing job on my flowers!!!!

Small town florist with big appeal

Reviewed on 6/12/2014 Amanda B

Seville Florist and Jane did a great job on our wedding. Jane was helpful and easy to work with, helping make suggestions and outline a plan that allowed us to do all of the flowers we wanted (including simple centerpieces) within a relatively modest budget. And everything... Read More looked great - she captured the look i was after!

Great product and service

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

Jane from Seville Flower was extremely helpful in planning our daughter's flowers and center pieces for her recent wedding. Jane was very thorough in presenting us with a variety of options for the flowers as well as the table decorations. We received many compliments on both... Read More the flowers and table decorations.

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Krista M

We LOVED everything about our flowers! Jane was AMAZING to work with - she sat down with us twice to customize our centerpieces and bouquets and everything turned out better than we could have ever imagined! Thank you, Jane for all of your hard work and GORGEOUS flowers! You... Read More helped make our wedding vision come alive and exceeded all of our expectations!

Great Work!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Megan C

Jane was wonderful to work with. She took my vision and made it come to life. She also had some great suggestions to add to my ideas which made them perfect. And the price was great. I had looked else where as well and we got even more from Jane then another place for about $500... Read More less. And the quality was still outstanding. She was at the ceremony/reception site before even I was and everything was already set up which was a huge stress reliever for me to know all I had to do was pick up my amazing bouquet And with my wedding being in Medina having a florist in Seville was great location wise for me. Would recommend her to anyone!

Flowers were beautiful

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Amanda F

The flowers Jane put together were beautiful. I am not much of a flower person and she was able to act as a guide and provide options throughout the planning process. The only complaint I had were hydrangeas (which I do not like) were used in the centerpiece flowers in place... Read More of the flower originally chosen. Out of fairness though, she does disclose that if certain flowers are not available substitutes may be used. We received many comments on all of our flowers and the cost was significantly less than other shops we looked at.

Beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 6/04/2013 Lindsay M

My wedding flowers were gorgeous!!! The bouquets were so fragrant and colorful, it was a dream come true. Jane is wonderful to work with and helps to give great flower advice/suggestions to make your dreams a reality. She was attentive to our budget and for the beautiful flowers... Read More we had, it was a fabulous value.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Caitlin K

I would highly recommend Jane and Seville. Jane is easy to work with, she knows her flowers and she responds quickly! When I first contacted Jane, I had chosen the colors ,but I had no idea about flowers. Prior to our first meeting, I looked around on Seville’s website and... Read More found one of her previous designs for a bouquet. I had also seen something that piqued my interest in terms of centerpieces from another reception on the other side the country...she took both ideas, melded them and still made the end result fabulous! We also asked her to create a tablescape for a rock guest book and boy did she deliver! I received tons of compliments on the flowers, the centerpieces and the “rock” table. All expectations were exceeded . Thanks Jane, you made my day such a pleasure!

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Samantha M

Jane was an absolute delight to work with! I had an idea of the flowers and colors I wanted to use, but told her to design it however she wanted and the end result was fabulous! I received several compliments on our flowers and I couldn't have been any happier with them!

Fantastic flowers!

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 Diandra H

Jane is the best. She took what I had dreamed of in my head, and made it come a reality! She was always so kind and patient with my mom and I (hard to do! ha!) Beyond fantastic flowers she also provides vases to rent (as my mother in law wanted to make the centerpieces!) Overall... Read More a job well done!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Danielle R

Jane exceeded all my expectations. She did an absolutely amazing job on not only the bouquets, corsages and table center peices, but she also decorated the chandeliers in our venue. She created a dream reception and ceremony.

Reviewed on 8/10/2012 kendra s

Jane was such a joy to work with! She was so patient with my indecisiveness and had great ideas! She was truly there to please!! Highly recommend!

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 Megan C

The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful. We received many compliments from our guests. They were creative and exactly what we wanted.

Beautiful Bouquets!

Reviewed on 7/28/2012 LeeAnn C

Jane at Seville Florist is amazing! She made the most gorgeous bouquets and altar flowers for us, as well as the corsages and boutonnieres. She was very easy to work with, helping us choose the flowers and then putting everything together. We did not have flowers in our... Read More reception centerpieces, only for the ceremony.

budget and beauty friendly

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Sara L

This florist worked within my budget to create beautiful centerpieces and decor for both my ceremony and reception. It was absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/02/2012 Ryan W

The flowers were perfect, just what my bride envisioned. I loved the inclusion of lavender sprigs, as they made everything smell wonderful, and fit in at the ceremony which occurred in an herb garden.

Amazing Florist

Reviewed on 11/16/2011 Kate W

Jane created the most beautiful arrangements for our October wedding. All I brought was a picture from a magazine and from that she was able to design and create exactly what I was looking for, even when I didn't. She and everyone at Seville Flower was so easy to work with. Jane... Read More was always accessible in between meetings, responding to my e-mails almost immediately. We had beautiful centerpieces and accents through out venue as well as perfect bouquets and boutonnières for the wedding party. My wedding pictures are beautiful thanks to Jane and Seville Flower.

Happy customer

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Breinn N

Working withe Seville Flowers was a pleasure and their work was beautiful. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because I ordered 27 centerpieces and only received 25 due to an oversight on their part. Overall I would reccommend them!

gorgeous flowers

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Nikki P

loved my flowers! Jane is so creative and knowlegeable.

friendly service/reasonable pricing

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Nicol E

Jane and her staff were amazing and she was so nice to work with. I know nothing about flowers and trusted her with everything and she made our day amazing. Can't thank her enough! Prices VERY reasonable.

My Special Day

Reviewed on 7/15/2011 Caitlin S

My flowers were above and be on what I expected. My boquet was absolutly gorgeous. The church looked wonderful and the reception flowers were breathtaking. I would highly recomend this florist. I told them my vision and they created it.

Amazing Flowers

Reviewed on 7/05/2011 Sarah Rose B

Jane did a wonderful job on the flowers for my June wedding. We were able to get everything we wanted while staying within our budget. I had an idea of colors and general flowers and Jane worked with me to choose things that would look great together. When I got to the church... Read More and the hall the day of my wedding I was so suprised. They looked even better than I had imagined. I will recommend Seville flowers to everyone and if I ever need flowers again, I know where to go. I honestly have nothing negative to say about my experience with Seville Flowers.

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Stephanie M