Shamail McKenzie Hair & Makeup

travel within Tri-Cities (Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol TN)

Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

P.O. Box 5002, Johnson City, TN travel within Tri-Cities (Johnson City, Kingsport, Bristol TN) (423) 631-5858

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Janet V

Shamail is an amazing artist. She did the makeup for my daughter's wedding. Everyone's look was natural looking but glamorous, and also perfect for each individual. We had so much fun with her prior to the event and it was just a joy to be pampered. I am the mother of the... Read More bride and I can say she made me feel so beautiful, more beautiful than I have felt in many years, for that I am so grateful. Thank you for being such an important part of our big day. I would recommend Shamail to anyone who wants to feel beautiful for any occasion! She is absolutely #ShamazingMUA

Beautiful Day

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Hollie S

I used Shamail McKenzie for my engagement photos and my wedding day. Shamail is incredibly professional and personable. She did my hair and makeup for both occasions. Shamail also did my sister's (maid-of-honor) hair & makeup for the wedding day. I can honestly say that I have... Read More never felt more beautiful than I did when Shamail worked her magic on me. My sister looked absolutely gorgeous too! Without a doubt, I would recommend Shamail to anyone who wants to look & feel beautiful on a special day or for an event!!! Hollie Davenport

2014-09-01T11:28:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Hollie!

Makeup Review

Reviewed on 8/23/2014

Shamail did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding day!! For the first time in my life I felt beautiful and it was all because of her!! She also stayed with me the entire day to make sure that I stayed flawless for my countless pictures!!

2014-09-01T11:28:49 Response from the vendor

Makeup artist

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Natasha T

Shamail was wonderful! I paid $500 for myself and four other VIP ladies, and we all looked fabulous! Included was a makeup preview that really helped us nail down the exact look I wanted on my wedding day, and it was flawless! Extra ladies were $75 each and just brought cash... Read More with them. Fantastic!

2014-09-01T11:26:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Shamail was one of best decisions I made!

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Lesley F

I used Shamail to provide on-site make-up for me, 3 bridesmaids, and my mom. Hiring her was one of the best decisions I made in all of the wedding planning! It was worth every penny! Every time I look back at my photos, I am in awe at how pretty I look and it is all because... Read More of Shamail's amazing talent! She made me feel like a princess! I was also thrilled with how my bridesmaids and my mom looked! Shamail also proved to be a life-saver. My hair dresser left before putting in my veil and Shamail, although I didn't pay her to help with hair, graciously offered and put my veil in my hair. She is such a funny and delightful person! She is a great person to have in your dressing room with you on your big day. She will make you look amazing and may turn out to save the day, as she did on my wedding day!

2014-08-15T14:17:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your kind words!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 jessica s

Shamail is wonderful! There's got to be magic in her beauty blender and brushes!

2014-08-15T14:15:57 Response from the vendor

Beaute Pro!

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Laura B

Shamail was more than amazing. She makes you feel so comfortable and does anything and everything you want to look amazing on your big day. She did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits and the day of the wedding. She also did my bridesmaids makeup. They loved her too. The... Read More airbrush is so worth it! It gives you flawless looking skin and it won't budge even if you cry or sweat. I cannot say enough good things about Shamail. Definitely use her for your big day. You WON'T be disappointed!

2014-08-15T14:15:25 Response from the vendor

I truly appreciate you! Thank you so much!

Wedding day makeup

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Marsha G

Shamail was such a pleasure to have as my makeup artist on my wedding day. I even had her do my bridal portrait makeup. She does excellent work that lasts all day. Thankfully I was not a crying bride so I had very little touch ups throughout the day. She does a pre planning... Read More meeting with you before the wedding getting your ideas of what you want by use of photos and so on. then she will tell you if that will work for your skin tone, eye color and so on. I would definitely recommend her skills to any bride. Or anyone needing a makeup artist or hair stylist.

2014-08-15T14:14:35 Response from the vendor

Shamial McKenzie

Reviewed on 2/11/2014 Katherine W

Shamail is such an amazing lady!! She made the "getting ready" part of my wedding day stress free and fun! She did my make-up and all of my bridesmaids make-up and we were all pleased with the result...especially the flawless airbrush foundation! She also fixed one of my... Read More bridesmaids hair because the person that did hers did a horrible job, but did good on the rest of my bridesmaids. We were so pleased with Shamail my sister is having her do the hair and make-up of herself and bridesmaids at her wedding this year!!! SHE IS AMAZING AND SO AFFORDABLE!! I WOULD RECOMMENED HER TO EVERYONE! :)

2014-08-15T14:13:52 Response from the vendor

Wonderful person and artist

Reviewed on 12/17/2013 Jessica H

Shamail was wonderful! My makeup looked flawless and natural. My hair was perfect. She has excellent vision and can create any look you can describe. She has such a great personality and really puts you at ease.

2014-02-11T18:41:42 Response from the vendor

she's the BEST!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2013 Katie R

Shamail is so awesome. It's hard to explain how awesome she is, really! I had a consultation with her and immediately decided I wanted her to do my makeup. We had a trial run and she didn't stop until I was perfectly happy with my wedding day look. She also did my bridal... Read More party's makeup. She was on time, she stayed with us throughout the day to do touchups, and we all looked AMAZING! what more could you ask for?! I will never use anyone but Shamail for my makeup again!! She is so so good at what she does and she is so much fun to be around.

2014-02-11T18:40:58 Response from the vendor

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 amber m

Shamail is wonderful to work with, and does amazing work. You won't regret having her do your make-up for your big day. I would recommend also getting her for your bridal portraits also.

2014-02-11T18:39:46 Response from the vendor