Shana Tull Photography

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Photo, Photo Booths

Denham Springs, LA Serving Baton Rouge, Louisiana, surrounding areas, and available for destination weddings worldwide. (225) 305-5056

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Merrissa F

Wish there was an option to give zero stars...if you actually want to get your wedding pictures, do NOT go with this photographer. It pains me to see a dear friend of mine, not receive her wedding pictures. And she showed up 5 hours late? Not professional at all. How could you... Read More do that to a bride? Her most memorable day, and not only were some of the pictures she did receive come out blurry, but she never received the rest of them. She ignores her calls and messages. Such a shame. There are hundreds of photographers out there, ladies. Don't make the mistake of going with this so called "photographer"...

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Dewan S

I had the same response from this vendor, she arrived 45+ minutes late, dressed in a mini skirt (at least 300lbs) and flip flops. I specifically requested black pants and shirts. The wedding was in November and no photos to this date.

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Samantha S

Had my photos taken August 20th 2016. It has been several weeks since my wedding and multiple attempts to contact and make arrangements to get my pictures all if them edited in my possession but the photographer no longer responds to any form if contact wether via Facebook... Read More messenger to her Facebook messenger her photography pager her personal cell through texts or voicemails. At first I would recommend her to anyone but now I'd recommend no one go to her. She took the money and now hasn't produced.