Hello!

We are a husband and wife team who absolutely loves wedding photography! We once feel in love and tied the knot; best decision we ever made. Now our goal is to beautifully document weddings and help couples tell their love stories with photos that will last a lifetime. If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message! We would love to be a part of your day! All the best! Shane & Anna

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Serving Twin Cities & Beyond (651) 402-1151

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Katie T

No review can actually express the extreme gratitude we have for everything Shane has done to capture our wedding day. From the minute we started working with him beyond the delivery of our photos it has been perfect. I can't imagine a more beautiful product or a better person... Read More to spend your wedding day with taking photos. The entire day people were walking up to me saying how much they loved working with the photographer and how he it was the best experience they had ever had being in a wedding. Not to mention his artistic eye and ability to pose people left us with photos that are breathtaking. Don't hesitate when thinking about booking Shane! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding day!

2017-07-19T21:34:45 Response from the vendor

Katie!!! This mean so much!!! I absolutely loved your wedding! The day could not have been more beautiful! Wish we could have had two days together to take even more photos ;) It is always our goal to provide every couple with the highest quality... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Jill W

Shane (along with his wife Anna) did such an amazing job with our engagement/wedding photos. The detail, time, and personal touches they put into the whole experience was stellar! Being photographed was a new experience for me and I was a little bit nervous about how to pose and... Read More what to do. My nerves immediately went away the moment I met Shane. His etiquette and style of photographing makes you feel at ease and he makes the time spent together so much fun. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. You're not just another client with Shane. He is genuine, fun, and so talented. Everything from high quality photos, to excellent work ethic, to every special moment captured on camera. It's a complete package worth every penny!

2017-03-01T07:01:36 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review!!! Honestly, by the end of a wedding day I feel like my brides and grooms are my new best friends! We wanted to make sure you felt completely relaxed and were able to just enjoy your day. We totally need to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/27/2017 Ellie J

Amazing!!!! After 3 years we are still obsessed with every.single.image that Shane captured on our big day. With photographers in the family we knew we had to be picky and get the very best for our wedding day, and Shane (and his wife who edits behind the scenes) is just that!... Read More We still get compliments on our "awesome photographer" from anyone who was at the wedding or has seen photos from that day. Super easy and fun to work with, yet professional and SO skilled at what they do. Would highly recommend Shane Long Photography to anyone looking to have the VERY best (for a super affordable price) on their big day.

2017-03-01T06:55:51 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!! We try super hard to make sure every image we deliver is edited to a very high level so that we would feel proud to print it as a 20X30 and put it on our own wall! So glad you found that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Lisa P

I knew I wanted to go with Shane the moment we met him. I’m not super comfortable being in front of a camera and he was so easygoing and friendly that he made me feel way more comfortable. He gave enough direction to make us look good without looking over-posed or unrealistic.... Read More The day of, he kept everything flowing (almost like my day of wedding planner!) and kept everyone on the ball so we didn’t miss out on any shots. He and Anna were so easy to work with and truly two fantastic human beings. I recommend them to all my family and friends getting married in the twin cities area!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kayla A

Shane took our pictures at our July wedding and he did a fabulous job. Despite a large family and kiddos not wanting to cooperate he pulled through and they turned out amazing!! Yes we got everyone looking and smiling!! You won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Steph & James P

We could not be more impressed and happy with how amazing our wedding photos turned out! We knew we made the right choice before we even saw the photos, because Shane made our day so fun and easy for us. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos, we are obsessed!! Thank... Read More you Shane & Anna for portraying our day so beautifully!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Laurel G

Choosing Shane Long for our photographer was one of the best choices we made for the wedding! He (and his second photographer) made us feel so comfortable and made the pictures lots of fun! Shane was full of encouragement and great ideas, and the pictures turned out beautifully.... Read More We are so happy with this service- can't recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kyle S

Shane is the man. Everyone that has seen our pictures immediately comments on how AMAZING they are. Shane and Anna did an amazing job from start to finish. Shane really connected with us, first at our engagement session and even more so on our wedding day. We are beyond happy... Read More with our experience with Shane and HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who wants to work with a rad dude and have amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Amy A

Where to begin! Shane, his brother Luke (as a second shooter) and Anna made our wedding photography experience truly flawless. Aside from my groom and I being extremely grateful, our guests and wedding party were immensely impressed. From the beginning they have been easy,... Read More quick, and flexible to work with. From the Engagement session to the Photo gallery after the wedding, they went above and beyond expectation. Other than the photos being absolutely STUNNING. Here are ten things we especially loved about Shane and Anna, in no particular order. 1. We received our photos back DAYS after our wedding. DAYS- that's absolutely amazing. 2. Shane even had a few photos running on a slideshow during the wedding from earlier in the day, a fabulous surprise and it impressed several of our guests. 3. Shane and his brother were so kind, patient and creative at getting our younger wedding party (stubborn 2yr old flower girl) to smile and cooperate. He even brought a toy and got her to smile in several pictures. Bottom line- He's amazing with kids. 4. They captured decorations, food and moments of the day that I cannot believe they caught. I have no idea when they left to capture them, but I am so thankful they did. It truly gave us a broader perspective on how are day looked from our guest perspective. 5. When our timeline was off, he voluntarily stayed later than he was contracted while genuinely keeping a smile on his face. He didn't charge us extra and the photos from those last moments are ones we will treasure. 6. Shane and Anna sent us thoughtful messages and gifts throughout our engagement to remind us what was truly important- our relationship and love. Something we never expected from our photographers! 7. They were quick to respond to emails, concise and straightforward and SO easy to work with. Organized and thorough throughout the planning process. 8. Shane and his brother Luke were great at positioning and posing even the very least photogenic crowd! They were polite, kind and professional at adjusting things and helped us look and FEEL natural for photos. 9. Shane was full of ideas. He led us into photos and lighting that we would've never thought of and honestly, they are now our favorite pictures! 10. Our other experienced vendors, including our videographer whom worked closely with Shane the wedding day, were very impressed with Shane. They all commented on what a joy it was to work with him from their perspective and genuinely hope to work with him in the future! 11. BONUS because I couldn't fit it into ten, they are downright wonderful people. It was like working with a friend with the above and beyond professionalism. We will be recommending Shane and Anna to several couples. They are BEYOND worth the price. For the rest of our lives as we look back at our wedding photos, we will be so grateful we picked Shane and Anna! Best decision of the wedding (besides marrying my best friend ;).

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Laura E

Words cannot express how happy we are that we got to work with Shane and Anna on our wedding day. Every bride knows that choosing a photographer is a big choice- it is really the only thing you get to keep from one of the biggest days of your life. Shane Long Photography went... Read More above and beyond in every way- capturing photos I didn't even know I wanted, working along side everyone to make it all flow smoothly, and making us feel so comfortable and special throughout the whole day. Shane and Anna were helpful and supportive throughout the whole wedding process- even beyond the pictures! Their attention to detail and their passion for what they do is so clear in the product that you receive. We got our pictures back quickly and they were more than worth every penny. I can't recommend Shane Long Photography enough- thank you Shane and Anna for everything!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Alicia D

We could not have gotten any luckier having Shane and Anna do the photography for our wedding! They are truly amazing! Everyone in our wedding party commented on how great a job Shane did and how fun he was to work with! He even got my two year old niece and nephew to smile! ... Read More All of our pictures are truly amazing and captured the day so perfectly! We made sure to get them printed and up on the walls of our house so we can look at them every day! For someone who does not always love having their photo taken, Shane makes you feel comfortable in front of a camera and it shows in the beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Micah A

Shane and Anna are truly amazing. They went out of there way to personalize our experience with them and our pictures took our breath away- There are a million photographers out there but we'd choose them again and again!- Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Jenny O

Our wedding pictures were one of THE most important parts of the day to us and Shane did not disappoint! He made us, our families, and our guests feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He captured every moment perfectly and his attention to detail is second to none. We get... Read More so many compliments on our wedding photos and people are constantly asking who our photographer was! He was a delight to work with! Our first meeting with him (on FaceTime because we live in different states) was so fun and he really cared about us as a couple and wanted to know our story. We felt so special that he took the time to get to know us, our story, and what we wanted captured on our wedding day. We are beyond thrilled with the pictures that he took! So grateful for you, thanks Shane!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Scotty and Jenny O

We searched around for a good affordable photographer that was really good at detail. It was so important to us to capture the best of the best since we only did this ones. We were able to contract Shane and we were able to pay his travel as well for the same as some others in... Read More the Denver Area. His process, contracts and his personality were so wonderful to have during the planning process. Thanks Shane!!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Andrea S

Shane shot our wedding at the Van Dusen Mansion in October. I was so impressed how professional Shane was from day 1! From our meet and greet, to engagement photos, to the actual wedding day-he was so great to work with. Our photos turned out amazing- he truly captured the true... Read More happiness of the day and made sure we got the shots we wanted. If you are a getting married-you would be crazy if you didn't pick Shane! He is the best!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Alyssa B

Shane was phenomenal to work with. He has such an artistic talent that really captures the small details of your special day. The memories and the photos are the two things that you can hold onto forever. Totally worth the investment!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Carrie I

We highly recommend Shane Long Photography!! Shane was recommended to us by family and friends and both he and his wife, Anna, did a phenomenal job at capturing all the special moments of our wedding day. Shane is professional, creative, amazingly talented and incredibly easy to... Read More work with. We had many family members and a large wedding party and he handled the large groups with such ease and patience. Moreover, you are able to print every single image you receive wherever and however you’d like. You will not only love your photos from Shane Long Photography but you will be beyond blessed to have him photograph your special moments. We look forward to having him capture more of our special moments in the future!

2017-03-01T07:08:29 Response from the vendor

This means so much! We would love to connect again sometime soon! We have the absolute best time getting to share with couples on the most special day of their life. Our goal is to make sure the focus stays where it should - on... Read Less Read More

Shane Long

Hello! I am Shane! I am a wedding photographer based out of the Twin Cities. My wife and I fell in love and are still living happily ever after! This is what inspires us to use our photography & graphic design passions to tell the story of the happiest day of your life! We have captured well over 100 weddings now - photographing at many of the most amazing venues in the metro and have loved every second of it! We also love Friday night movies, traveling together, eating an occasional doughnut or two, and helping out at our church. Reach out & say Hello - we would love to get to know you too!