Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

5420 LBJ Freeway, Suite #280, Dallas, TX (972) 239-2122

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Anhony A

Great experience working with Lance! Went in there with a couple ideas in mind and he turned them into a stunning ring. Highly suggest checking Shapiro diamonds out, super friendly and works with what you have ( not pushy). Can’t go wrong with Shapiro Diamonds

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Brittany J

My fiancé, AJ, and I worked with Lance and his team at Shapiro Diamonds to design the engagement ring of my dreams, and let me tell you, they know diamonds!! My ring is an absolute stunner, and I get compliments on it daily. It will be a family heirloom, and something I will... Read More treasure forever. Beyond just the ring design and creation process, Lance and Kendra continue to come through for me. Kendra has made some excellent recommendations for wedding vendors - from photographers to makeup and hair, and Lance helped us understand all the intracacies of owning and caring for a precious jewelry piece, like jewelry insurance and cleaning recommendations. Also, Lance is always so accommodating when I need anything, from swinging in for a cleaning to general jewelry maintenance. Recently, I accidentally bent the band of my engagement ring, and Lance made time for me to swing by on a few minutes notice to get it fixed. We cannot wait to work with their team to design our wedding bands, and you better believe I've been dropping hints that anytime AJ needs a gift idea for me in the future, be it anniversary or birthday, he just go see our friends at Shapiro Diamonds, because Lance will find something perfect for my style and any occasion and budget.

Beautiful Jewelry !!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Haley M

my husband got my engagement ring and both of our bands here. He heard great things about Shapiro Diamonds and everything he heard was correct! Great service, products, and price. He makes great jewelry!

Custom rings

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Christen M

My fiancée met with Lance because he wanted something unique for me. I wanted something unique and edgy. He went in and Lance showed him a one of a kind design that he had made and my fiancée fell in love. I could not be more impressed with how different my ring is and how the... Read More setting makes my diamond look much larger than we could actually afford. He made a diamond eternity band to match. I never thought we could afford a custom ring, but it was not any more than what we would have paid in a store and we got something of much better quality and its a one of a kind! We went back for my husband's ring and Lance knew exactly what he wanted. We never even saw it until it arrived in his shop! Lance was just the best and I highly recommend everyone looking into this option.. even if you think it is financially out of your reach. I think you will be pleasantly surprised and so happy when you have something custom.