Necklaces, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Custom Designs, Ring Services, Wedding Rings, Rings

5420 LBJ Freeway, Suite #280, Dallas, TX (972) 239-2122

Beautiful Jewelry !!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Haley M

my husband got my engagement ring and both of our bands here. He heard great things about Shapiro Diamonds and everything he heard was correct! Great service, products, and price. He makes great jewelry!

Custom rings

Reviewed on 4/02/2014 Christen M

My fiancée met with Lance because he wanted something unique for me. I wanted something unique and edgy. He went in and Lance showed him a one of a kind design that he had made and my fiancée fell in love. I could not be more impressed with how different my ring is and how the... Read More setting makes my diamond look much larger than we could actually afford. He made a diamond eternity band to match. I never thought we could afford a custom ring, but it was not any more than what we would have paid in a store and we got something of much better quality and its a one of a kind! We went back for my husband's ring and Lance knew exactly what he wanted. We never even saw it until it arrived in his shop! Lance was just the best and I highly recommend everyone looking into this option.. even if you think it is financially out of your reach. I think you will be pleasantly surprised and so happy when you have something custom.