Beautiful, Unique & Fresh photos for today's Bride

I believe that you deserve fresh, crisp, magazine quality images that tell your own unique story. I strive to create beautiful, timeless images that evoke the feeling of your Wedding day for years to come! Contact me today to set up a free consultation! 2016 is fully booked except taking one for in December! Booking 2017 wedding now!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Kansas City & Destination

Outstanding

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Jacky O

Hiring Sharaya was A) a NO BRAINER and B) one of the BEST decisions I made when planning my wedding! I found her by simply googling wedding pictures held at my venue. The minute I came across one of her photos (out of the hundreds of others I looked at), I knew she was the... Read More photographer for me. The first time I met her, I felt like I was talking to one of my best girlfriends. She truly cared about my love story, every detail of my wedding, and how I wanted my photos to come out. I of course had no idea what I was doing, so she helped and guided me along the way. She is professional, detail oriented, and personalizes everything (seriously I think she sent me 2 or 3 gifts in the mail!). My photos look like they are out of a fairy tale - seriously, who's wedding was that? Was that me?! My family can't stop talking about them and I can't stop staring at them. They are absolutely 100% what I wanted and are perfect. Thank you Sharaya!!

2015-09-09T10:35:20 Response from the vendor

Hi Jacky! You are so very sweet! Thank you so much for your kind words! I appreciate it greatly! Your wedding was so beautiful!!! Absolutely breathtaking! We also ended up with such beautiful weather to accommodate such a beautiful couple! You two have been so... Read Less Read More

Sharaya is AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2015 Kimberly F

As soon as we met with Sharaya and saw her work, my husband and I immediately knew she was the photographer for us! She is the perfect mix between friendly and professional and managed to make having our pictures taken an enjoyable experience (neither my husband or I are... Read More "picture people"). I really wanted our engagement and wedding photos to turn out well because we have very few photos together compared to most couples and I wanted to be able to look back on our big day. I like to think I wasn't a "bridezilla" but I did get a little frustrated a couple of times and Sharaya couldn't have handled it better. It takes a special type of person to be thrown into a stranger's life-changing day and handle it like a champ! Our pictures turned out perfect!!!! We're SO ecstatic and wouldn't change a single thing about them!!! They're exactly what we wanted and I will recommend Sharaya Mauck Photography to EVERYONE!! Thank you for everything Sharaya!!

2015-09-09T10:52:02 Response from the vendor

Hi Kim! Thank you so much! You are so very sweet! You two have been so much fun getting to know you and Scott over this past year! I had so much fun with the two of you during your engagement in the fall, and... Read Less Read More

Simply the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Mariah D

Sharaya Mauck is one of the most talented photographers in the Kansas City area!! She is not only a tremendously talented artist but you will not find a more genuine and kindhearted person. I first met Sharaya through our husbands who are long time friends from college. I... Read More initially didn’t know much about Sharaya’s skills as a photographer but after we got engaged I went on the hunt for the perfect photographer to capture our wedding. At first, we looked at other photographers in the area because we didn’t want Sharaya to feel pressured into working on our wedding day. However, after interviewing two different photographers and looking at countless websites they just couldn’t compare to her work. I found myself stalking her website when other weddings would go up on her blog. We knew that she was exactly what we were looking for so we sat down with her to see if she would be willing to do it. I am SO glad she said yes! It was the best decision we made! Sharaya was awesome to work with throughout the planning process. She was never anything but professional and knowledgeable not only in her area of expertise but also with other vendors throughout the city. It was very clear to me that she loves working in the wedding industry, and strives to further her knowledge and artistry. She was very helpful in suggesting different locations when we were planning our engagement photos. I wanted something that would look kind of vintage with the option to take pictures in a field. Sharaya went ahead of time and scouted all the locations that we would take photos so that everything went smoothly and the light would be just right. She even worked around my crazy idea of those giant balloons that you see on Pinterest. She made us feel so natural and relaxed. When we got the pictures back we were blown away…they were so beautiful! We received so many compliments on them! The day of our wedding was one of the most hot and humid days this summer. We were all dying but Sharaya never even showed her discomfort. She was very effective at moving all of our rowdy wedding party into place to get the shots we needed quickly. Sharaya and her second photographer were so much fun to be around! I was very impressed with their constant professionalism and lighthearted attitude. They made it so easy to be ourselves and to expose all our emotions in front of the camera. I think that is a big part of why I love our wedding photos. We have posed photos but also moments that I didn’t even know they were there to capture. They did a great job of capturing a day that went by so fast on film so that we can look back and remember those special moments. Not to mention, she artistically photographed all the handcrafted details and fresh flower arrangements that we worked on for months and days before the wedding. We put so much effort into making our wedding a reflection of “us” so I am so happy to have these beautiful photographs to remember it by especially ones that we can proudly display in our home. We would definitely recommend Sharaya Mauck to anyone that is in need of a photographer!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Courtney S

Oh my goodness- booking Sharaya was THE best wedding decision we made! Not only is she incredibly sweet and easy to work with, but she is extremely talented and thoughtful with her work. I truly cannot put into words about how over the moon I was about having the chance to have... Read More someone as talented as her shoot my dream wedding! I was ready to review Sharaya after we got our engagement photos back- because they were perfect and the experience was wonderful! Numerous times throughout the wedding planning process, I reached out to Sharaya with questions or comments- her responses were incredibly timely, even with her busy schedule. Our families have a few divorces and she was very attentive to this and made everyone feel comfortable during our wedding. In fact, MULTIPLE family and friends at our wedding made comments about Sharaya like, "She is so creative with her shots" or "She is constantly capturing every detail and moment- I am so impressed". Never once did I question if she would miss capturing a specific shot or anything like that- Sharaya is SO on top of everything. I have ZERO regrets about my experience with her. I am 10000% thrilled with our wedding photos and know that I will look back in 30 years and still think they are timeless. In fact, the venue is already asking to use her shots from the wedding for their marketing material! My best advice- go book Sharaya, and do it now- she will book up!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

Sharaya is the BEST! Not only is she the cutest and sweetest thing in the world, but she is so good at her job. She makes you feel special and beautiful even when you are dripping in sweat. I loved everything about our experience with her. So thankful for what she did for us... Read More and how accommodating she was. You would be silly to use anyone else.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Katelyn M

Wow. Seriously one of the greatest decisions I made for my wedding day was hiring Sharaya! She is a really sweet person and is incredible at what she does. She made the wedding party and I feel so comfortable and is great at direction! It was nice to let her run the show leading... Read More up the ceremony - I feel like we got all of the pictures we wanted in an organized and fun way. She helped out a ton in the planning process and helped make the day run so smoothly. We had a great time and a lot of fun all day with Sharaya - we can't wait to see our photos!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Hannah G

Sharaya is seriously the best photographer in Kansas City! I met with several photographers for our wedding and she stood above and beyond the rest in so many ways. First of all, she is a complete sweetheart. She is so easy to work with! She is very professional and prompt in... Read More her communication and with her photos. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, we just loved spending time with her. Our entire wedding party loved her and felt so comfortable around her. This is a really important person to get along with because you will be with them your entire wedding day. We were so blessed to have Sharaya around us all day. She is just a constant joy! Second, she works her booty off! My husband made so many comments on our wedding day about how hard Sharaya and her second photographer were working. They captured absolutely everything and NEVER stopped taking pictures. It was incredible. Lastly, her work speaks for itself. She is incredibly talented and her pictures are STUNNING! We were more than happy with them! She got every single detail, all the photos we asked her too, and so many natural shots of us, our family, and our friends during our special day. She seriously captured everything perfectly and beautifully. She is so creative and her photos have a true artistic flair. We can’t even begin to pick my favorites because they are all so perfect. We are more than happy with all the photos she took. We have had so many friends and family comment on how beautiful and unique our photos are. Sharaya has a true gift and she will capture your special day PERFECTLY!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Brittany I

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! From her easy going attitude to her loving and thoughtfulness approach to every pose we felt like we were family. Every penny we spent was beyond worth it, because every picture we got was magazine perfect!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kiley R

Book Sharaya. That’s the best wedding advice you’ll get. She is absolutely the best. We did a lot of research before booking a photographer and knew early on that finding the right photographer was one of the most important things to both of us. We are so extremely happy with... Read More our wedding photos that I’m having a hard time being productive – I can’t stop looking at them! She captured everything we could have asked her to and more. Every shot is so beautiful. Sharaya is very friendly and it was never like being around a stranger. We felt completely comfortable in front of her and the camera, so our photos look natural and we look genuinely happy. She also photographed our engagement shoot, and we were equally happy with the quality of those pictures. She is thoughtful and was helpful throughout the wedding planning process, working with me to come up with an itinerary and knowing locations in Kansas City for our photo shoots. Our wedding pictures make me feel beautiful and are the perfect representation of our wedding. I honestly believe that she is the best out there.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 somchet K

My Fiance and I are absolutely in love with the outcome of our engagement photoshoot! The photos captured by Sharaya are absolutely breathtaking!!! My Fiance and I are highly impressed by the quality of the images taken. Sharaya is an incredibly talented photographer who knows... Read More how to capture those "special" moments! We traveled from TX to KC to have our engagement shoot and didn't know what photographer to choose, but by the grace of god he led us to Sharaya.. and for that we are truly thankful! :) I would highly recommend those in KS to select Sharaya as their photographer because she's absolutely phenomenal! Thank you Sharaya :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016

Sharaya was amazing! She made picture taking fun and was one of our best memories of our special day. She captured moments I missed and moments I couldn't recognize. Her perspective, attention to detail and passion for photography make her one of the best photographers in the... Read More country. We are incredibly grateful and fortunate to have been one of her clients.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Amy H

Sharaya truly goes above and beyond to make sure you get more than you could have imagined. I have gotten so many compliments on my photos and look forward to having them for years to come. I couldn't have asked for a better person to capture my special day.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Nicole V

Sharaya was AMAZING!!! She is extremely talented and so wonderful to work with. We have had so many compliments on our wedding photos. Hands down... she was our favorite vendor and we are so glad we chose her to capture our special day.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Michelle M

So many great photos! Sharaya strives to get the perfect shot and she captured so many for our winter wedding! We used Sharaya for our engagement and and our wedding photos and she has such a fantastic eye and is great with the camera. Sharaya spent time getting to know my... Read More husband and I as well as our vision for the wedding so she could best capture our special day. She makes you feel natural as she is taking photos so they do not look too staged. She also has a bubbly and happy personality, which you can't help but smile when she's around! The hardest part was picking the photos to print because there were so many great ones! One of my favorite things about how Sharaya shot our wedding day is during the reception she was in the crowd getting party shots of everyone dancing and having fun! Sharaya posts all of the photos online for easy viewing and will share the files on a USB. She created beautiful, high quality albums for us, which I am so happy I ordered. It was the most special day of our lives and I will always be able to relive almost every moment through the beautiful photos Sharaya captured.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016

I offer my highest recommendation to anyone considering using Sharaya for any occasion that they wish to capture. My wife and I had a destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico at the El Dorado Royale Resort, and hired Sharaya to capture our wedding week. I typically don't like... Read More having my picture taken, but Sharaya made us feel extremely comfortable, and the finished product was perfect. Having someone who was not only knowledgable in regards to photography but extremely passionate was very comforting in knowing we were in good hands. She is truly a master of her craft. I am very thankful that she captured our wedding.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Lori F

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was working with Sharaya! My husband Ben and I are from Minnesota and hired her for our destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Sharaya was so easy to communicate with, very professional and an absolute sweetheart. Although Ben and... Read More I had never actually met Sharaya (other than our Skype sessions) before we arrived in Mexico, it was so easy to work with her and she made us feel SO comfortable. Lastly, and most importantly, our photos turned out absolutely amazing- seriously, everyone is so impressed with them. Sharaya is amazing!

Reviewed on 3/16/2016 Lindsey J

After getting engaged, I knew I had to find the perfect photographer, this was one of my top priorities. Sharaya will not disappoint! As some of the reviews mentioned below, she makes it a very personal experience. At our initial visit, I remember talking about Chris and I for... Read More the first 20 minutes before going into different package options. She is also very detail oriented and organized. Most wedding vendors I reached out to were not the most responsive, Sharaya was responsive and attentive. My husband wasn't to thrilled about taking engagement photos but afterwards he said it was very comfortable and fun this was because of Sharaya's coaching/personality. You can't go wrong...she did an amazing job and we are excited to have our album and photos for years to come.

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Maril A

Sharaya was an outstanding photographer!! She was incredibly helpful, relaxing and fun on our wedding day and she made my husband and I feel incredibly comfortable. It was easy to see that she was working hard to help us make our day perfect. The pictures came out better than I... Read More could have imagined and we were SO thrilled with each one!!! I highly recommend her to any couple out there searching for a wedding photographer!!

Sharaya Mauck Photography

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Anne H

Sharaya has an amazing ability to capture the joy at a wedding. We will cherish forever the expressions and moments she captured at our son's wedding! Sharaya's exuberant personality is contagious and is reflected in her awesome photographs. I would highly recommend... Read More Sharaya to any prospective bride and groom!

I LOVED my Pictures!

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Bobbi B

Sharaya is awesome! I highly recommend hiring her as your photographer for your special day, it isn't something you will regret. She snapped so, so many pictures of our special day, I have no idea how I'm supposed to chose which ones our my favorites. Sharaya had a lot of... Read More great ideas, and worked with us on what we were visualizing for our special day. The pictures turned out AMAZING! I'm so glad we spent the money to get these awesome pictures that we will cherish forever. I can't say enough good things about Sharaya and her professionalism, creativity, and photography. I would highly recommend her and her work to anyone looking for a photographer to capture all the special moments of their big day!

Sharaya Mauck Photography

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Laura D

We used Sharaya as our photographer for our engagement session. She was awesome! We are having a destination wedding so we decided to use the resorts photographer for our actual wedding but do keep in mind Sharaya is willing to travel!I highly recommend Sharaya for your... Read More engagement and wedding photography needs. She knows what photographs well and gets inspired in the moment. She captured absolutely beautiful photos, which has been worth every penny!

The best decision we have made and will continue to make!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Krystal G

It was such a pleasure working with Sharaya! She has such a positive and bubbly personality so it was a joy working with her. My husband and I were recommended to Sharaya by a coworker of mine. After looking at her website and video about herself, I knew I wanted her to capture... Read More our special day for us. Sharaya's quality of photography is absolutely stunning! I have been so happy with all of our pictures and I can't stop looking at them! We trust Sharaya and her talent and we were always open to doing some creative night shots! I'm so happy with our decision as hiring Sharaya as our photographer. She is such a caring and genuine person and you will see how much she cares about the details and the little things after hiring her. I would HIGHLY recommend Sharaya for any type of photography!

Best wedding photographer ever!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Sam S

Sharaya was an absolute dream to work with I don't know how I got so lucky with her as a photographer! My photos were stunning, she was amazing my friends and family cannot get over how beautiful my photos turned out! Just looking at my photos takes me right back to that moment... Read More in time, how much better does it get than that! Book Sharaya you will be so pleased you did!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Tiffany E

We are so happy with our engagement pictures from Sharaya! If our wedding was local, we would so have her do them! Our experience was better than expected, she is a joy to work with and the photos were phenomenal!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jamie M

I do not know where to start with reviewing how amazing Sharaya is! She has such a gift and is so talented with always finding the best angle or ensuring that you get the wedding pictures you always envisioned! We initially met with her after I saw her amazing photos on her... Read More website and I was worried she might be out of our budget, but after looking and reviewing MANY other photographers, Matt and I could not imagine anyone else doing our pictures. She is very easy to work with, organized and made us both feel so comfortable during our engagement and wedding photos. I cannot imagine having anyone else take our photos and we have received endless compliments about our beautiful pictures.

Sharaya Mauck

I feel so blessed to do what I absolutely love! Capturing weddings has been a passion of mine for the past 8 years! I enjoy being able to document something so special for couples and help provide something that is going to last for generations to come. I have been married to my husband Kyle for 8.5 years. We have a "fur" baby named Nikon and love to travel any second that we get!