Beautiful, Unique & Fresh photos for today's Bride

BOOKING 2018 WEDDINGS NOW!!! I believe that you deserve fresh, crisp, magazine quality images that tell your own unique story. I strive to create beautiful, timeless images that evoke the feeling of your Wedding day for years to come! Contact me today to set up a free consultation!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Kansas City & Destination (913) 461-1948
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Lindsey A

There are not enough words to even describe how amazingly talented Sharaya is. Our wedding photos are unbelievably gorgeous. When we show our photos to people, they are literally taken aback by how gorgeous they are. Aside from being insanely talented, Sharaya provides top notch... Read More customer service and runs the business side of things very efficiently which is also extremely important when hiring vendors. Sharaya was quick to respond to any communication. I like that she sets a limit for the number of weddings she books, so you get the attention you deserve as a bride and groom by someone who is not overwhelmed and over booked. She provided our edited images in a very timely manner. Also, Sharaya is SO organized. She really thinks of EVERYTHING. Before your wedding she helps you hammer out a timeline for everything and sends you questionnaires and checklists to make sure she gets all the shots you would ever want, need, and hope for. There are so many things I wouldn't have thought of and would've probably missed out on if it weren't for her sending those. The day of the wedding, her and the second shooter had all of the information with them and made sure to capture all the shots we requested. Sharaya had great suggestions on where to take photos, how to pose, and just how to get the all around perfect photos. She also has some of the best equipment there is. The second shooter she used was also awesome! Booking Sharaya to capture your day is something you will be forever grateful for!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Jordan W

Sharya is the most INCREDIBLE photographer! She keeps it fun and easy the entire day. We have so many amazing pictures, we can barely decide which ones we are going to hang because we love them all!! We will be using her for all future photo needs. Sharaya listens and nails down... Read More the details of what you want and then totally brings it to life. We adore her!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Shannon M

From the very first time we met with Sharaya we knew we had to book her. We met with several photographers, but it always felt like a business meeting and we didn't leave feeling like we met someone we wanted to spend 10+ hours with. If you are looking for someone who will make... Read More you and your friends, family, and guests feel relaxed around a camera then Sharaya is your girl. She was so flexible and understanding with us (I'm terrible at emailing back) and really helped with planning our timeline/photo locations! Our photos are bright, airy, and timeless. The best advice I got while wedding planning was that your wedding photos are an investment, because when all the craziness settles it is all you will have left! I couldn't be more thankful to have found Sharaya. She helped us capture our best memories.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Kaitlyn H

Sharaya is AMAZING! She was/is everything I could ask for in a photographer. Her work is incredible. She truly knows how to capture your love story in her own way. She made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable during our engagement photos and on our wedding day. She will... Read More always laugh with you! I know that Sharaya had our best interest at heart throughout the whole process. I believe she works hard to make sure her clients are beyond satisfied with their photos that will last a life time! Sharaya's customer service is also top notch. She is great at communicating and always responds in a timely manner. On our wedding day she was very timely with the schedule and made sure we got every photo we could dream of. We could not have asked for a better photographer! Thank you Sharaya!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Hanna K

Sharaya is INCREDIBLE! During the wedding planning process, the photographer was extremely important to us because pictures will be what we look back on 50 years from now. Sharaya is so talented in capturing the moments we can now keep forever. It was after our consultation with... Read More her that we 100% knew we wanted her to be a part of our wedding day. She has this way of making you feel like you've known her personally for years-- we never felt like clients. After our consultation, she made us so excited to be married because SHE was so excited for us. Sharaya is so genuine and her talent is incredible. She went above and beyond our expectations. She was quick in delivering the photos to us, we had a TON of photos, and everything was so beautiful and high quality. She is also so organized!! She thinks of everything and really helps couples plan their wedding! What a blessing when planning gets chaotic! Guests of the wedding continue to compliment our photographer almost 2 months after the wedding. She made us feel so comfortable and that was also so important to us. You can tell she genuinely cares about her couples and I couldn't imagine a better photographer to have worked with. Highly, highly recommend!! Thank you SO much for everything, Sharaya! We are so thankful for you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Teri T

I could not have asked for a better photographer for our daughter's wedding. She was timely, organized, great with the grandparents and very fun with the wedding party. The photographs of that entire day are insanely beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Rob W

My wife and I had a great time with Sharaya at our wedding. The photos came out incredible and she has always been available to answer questions. I would recommend her to anyone looking for premium photography.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Tiffany T

We love our engagement and wedding photos by Sharaya! She is so easy to work with and makes everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Sharaya does amazing things with the lighting and has so many unique touches that make her photos unforgettable! I would recommend her as... Read More a professional photographer to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Sara K

I am SO glad I found Sharaya on TheKnot! She was an absolutely fabulous photographer to work with from start to finish. Not only is she incredibly talented as a photographer, but she truly wants to capture all of the special moments throughout your big day. She took the time... Read More to meet with me and to get my feedback on what I was looking for in a photographer. She was always organized, knowledgable, and just simply fun to work with! She emailed me our finished photos a few weeks ago and I am still going through all of them. She took so many amazing shots, it's hard to narrow them down! I have had so many family and friends compliment me on how gorgeous our photos turned out. I would HIGHLY recommend any future bride to use Sharaya to capture their big day!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lauren S

Sharaya was phenomenal to work with! In addition to our wedding photographs, she also took our engagement photos. She was friendly and professional throughout both our engagement photos and wedding day, and we both felt comfortable immediately with her. Sharaya helped to... Read More guide us through all of our decisions during the planning process, and was always available to us for questions and recommendations (even with the new arrival of her precious daughter). On wedding day, Sharaya and Sara, her second photographer, were amazing. It was so fun to look at our photographs and see moments captured that we weren't even aware of - for example, the guests at our tables prior to our grand entrance. Everything was perfect...we wouldn't have changed a thing!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Amanda A

SharayaMauck Photography was absolutely phenomenal!! My husband and I loved working with Sharaya, after our first experience with Sharaya we both felt like we had known her for years. Her service was so genuine and professional, you can tell that Sharaya truly loves her... Read More profession and her photos show it too!! We couldn't say enough great things about her service!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Rowena R

Sharaya was incredible. She was extremely responsive, helpful with the timeline and customizing our package and her photos are creative and unique while still elegant and traditional. I absolutely love her work and would highly recommend her to anyone! Everyone who has seen... Read More photos of our wedding has commented on what a great photographer we must have had!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Jessica Z

We had a wonderful experience with Sharaya and would recommend her to anyone. Her pictures were beautiful, the way she conducts her business is very professional, and prices are competitive. We hired to Sharaya to take our engagement and wedding pictures. She made us... Read More feel comfortable and at ease during both the engagement session and on our wedding day. We asked Sharaya to pick locations for pictures and she really has a knack for finding great backdrops that you would never think of. We loved working with Sharaya and grew to value and trust her opinion. She made our wedding day so special and we were happy to share the experience with her.

2016-12-17T11:00:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Jessica! Thank you SO very much for your kind words! It has been so much fun working and getting to know you and Michael this past year! You two are so perfect together and I loved our downtown KC engagement and your beautiful wedding... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Michele O

Sharaya was a joy to work with! She has a bubbly personality. Sharaya put my daughter and son-in-law at ease, while maintaining a professional atmosphere. Her product and services are of the highest quality which is what originally led us to her. She came with very high... Read More recommendations from our coordinator and other reputable vendors!

2016-12-17T11:02:41 Response from the vendor

Hi Michele! Thank you so much! It's been so much fun getting to know you and your family and I absolutely love Matthew and Michaela! What a perfect and beautiful wedding day they had at Longview! You guys did such a wonderful job with all... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Abbie W

When my husband and I were looking for a wedding photographer, we knew instantly that we wanted Sharaya to photograph this special time in our life. Her talent is undeniable, and her style and eye for detail is one-of-a-kind. Sharaya is incredibly sweet, personable, thoughtful,... Read More organized, hardworking and professional. The list could go on and on. We felt SO comfortable in front of the camera with her, and she was hands-down our favorite vendor for our wedding. Our engagement and wedding photos completely wow'ed us, our friends and our family. We were all left speechless! We are so impressed with the emotion and detail that she captured in each photo. We are so thankful that we have these amazing photos that tell our wedding day story for years to come. Booking a wedding photographer is one of the most important things you will do for your wedding. When the music turns off, the food and cake are gone, and everybody leaves, all you will have are your photos and memories. Trust Sharaya for your photographs and to be there for every important moment. We are so glad we did!!

2016-12-17T11:05:19 Response from the vendor

Hi Abbie! Oh my goodness! Thank you SO very much for all your kind words! What a wonderful year it's been getting to know you and Chase and capture this exciting year for the two of you! From your downtown KC engagement (which was a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Courtney H

You will be sure to be pleased with your photos. Your wedding photos will make you think your photos were coming directly from a magazine. She captures the day by the moments and simply tells a story of the best day ever, seamlessly. You look at your pictures and they simply... Read More leave you speechless. What started out as a venue suggestion as a photographer, hands down was the right decision. Thank you Sharaya!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016

When we saw Sharaya's work we knew she was the one we had to chose. We live in Florida and were not very familiar with different photo locations. She was a big help suggesting different areas to take pictures around Kansas City for our engagement and wedding day. She captured... Read More every moment of the wedding perfectly and we will always cherish her photos. She always made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. On the wedding day she was running around capturing everything and was constantly smiling and having fun. The turn around time to get the photos was very quick. I can't wait until we get to work with Sharaya again. Do yourself a favor and book Sharaya.

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Katie F

Sharaya was amazing to work with. She made the day easy and a well thought out timeline. We loved working with her and can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Courtney S

Oh my goodness- booking Sharaya was THE best wedding decision we made! Not only is she incredibly sweet and easy to work with, but she is extremely talented and thoughtful with her work. I truly cannot put into words about how over the moon I was about having the chance to have... Read More someone as talented as her shoot my dream wedding! I was ready to review Sharaya after we got our engagement photos back- because they were perfect and the experience was wonderful! Numerous times throughout the wedding planning process, I reached out to Sharaya with questions or comments- her responses were incredibly timely, even with her busy schedule. Our families have a few divorces and she was very attentive to this and made everyone feel comfortable during our wedding. In fact, MULTIPLE family and friends at our wedding made comments about Sharaya like, "She is so creative with her shots" or "She is constantly capturing every detail and moment- I am so impressed". Never once did I question if she would miss capturing a specific shot or anything like that- Sharaya is SO on top of everything. I have ZERO regrets about my experience with her. I am 10000% thrilled with our wedding photos and know that I will look back in 30 years and still think they are timeless. In fact, the venue is already asking to use her shots from the wedding for their marketing material! My best advice- go book Sharaya, and do it now- she will book up!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Lauren B

Sharaya is the BEST! Not only is she the cutest and sweetest thing in the world, but she is so good at her job. She makes you feel special and beautiful even when you are dripping in sweat. I loved everything about our experience with her. So thankful for what she did for us... Read More and how accommodating she was. You would be silly to use anyone else.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Katelyn M

Wow. Seriously one of the greatest decisions I made for my wedding day was hiring Sharaya! She is a really sweet person and is incredible at what she does. She made the wedding party and I feel so comfortable and is great at direction! It was nice to let her run the show leading... Read More up the ceremony - I feel like we got all of the pictures we wanted in an organized and fun way. She helped out a ton in the planning process and helped make the day run so smoothly. We had a great time and a lot of fun all day with Sharaya - we can't wait to see our photos!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Hannah G

Sharaya is seriously the best photographer in Kansas City! I met with several photographers for our wedding and she stood above and beyond the rest in so many ways. First of all, she is a complete sweetheart. She is so easy to work with! She is very professional and prompt in... Read More her communication and with her photos. From our engagement photos to our wedding day, we just loved spending time with her. Our entire wedding party loved her and felt so comfortable around her. This is a really important person to get along with because you will be with them your entire wedding day. We were so blessed to have Sharaya around us all day. She is just a constant joy! Second, she works her booty off! My husband made so many comments on our wedding day about how hard Sharaya and her second photographer were working. They captured absolutely everything and NEVER stopped taking pictures. It was incredible. Lastly, her work speaks for itself. She is incredibly talented and her pictures are STUNNING! We were more than happy with them! She got every single detail, all the photos we asked her too, and so many natural shots of us, our family, and our friends during our special day. She seriously captured everything perfectly and beautifully. She is so creative and her photos have a true artistic flair. We can’t even begin to pick my favorites because they are all so perfect. We are more than happy with all the photos she took. We have had so many friends and family comment on how beautiful and unique our photos are. Sharaya has a true gift and she will capture your special day PERFECTLY!

Reviewed on 7/02/2016 Brittany I

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! From her easy going attitude to her loving and thoughtfulness approach to every pose we felt like we were family. Every penny we spent was beyond worth it, because every picture we got was magazine perfect!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kiley H

Book Sharaya. That’s the best wedding advice you’ll get. She is absolutely the best. We did a lot of research before booking a photographer and knew early on that finding the right photographer was one of the most important things to both of us. We are so extremely happy with... Read More our wedding photos that I’m having a hard time being productive – I can’t stop looking at them! She captured everything we could have asked her to and more. Every shot is so beautiful. Sharaya is very friendly and it was never like being around a stranger. We felt completely comfortable in front of her and the camera, so our photos look natural and we look genuinely happy. She also photographed our engagement shoot, and we were equally happy with the quality of those pictures. She is thoughtful and was helpful throughout the wedding planning process, working with me to come up with an itinerary and knowing locations in Kansas City for our photo shoots. Our wedding pictures make me feel beautiful and are the perfect representation of our wedding. I honestly believe that she is the best out there.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 somchet K

My Fiance and I are absolutely in love with the outcome of our engagement photoshoot! The photos captured by Sharaya are absolutely breathtaking!!! My Fiance and I are highly impressed by the quality of the images taken. Sharaya is an incredibly talented photographer who knows... Read More how to capture those "special" moments! We traveled from TX to KC to have our engagement shoot and didn't know what photographer to choose, but by the grace of god he led us to Sharaya.. and for that we are truly thankful! :) I would highly recommend those in KS to select Sharaya as their photographer because she's absolutely phenomenal! Thank you Sharaya :)

Sharaya Mauck

I feel so blessed to do what I absolutely love! Capturing weddings has been a passion of mine for the past 8 years! I enjoy being able to document something so special for couples and help provide something that is going to last for generations to come. I have been married to my husband Kyle for 8.5 years. We have a "fur" baby named Nikon and love to travel any second that we get!