Sharko's Catering

American, Eastern European, French, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Food + Catering

4522 N. 26th Drive, Phoenix, AZ Service Scottsdale, Mesa, Tempe, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City and all surrounding areas. (602) 242-2662

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Izabela S

Sharko's Catering did an outstanding job at our wedding. From the first day we met with Sharko's, they seemed like they knew what they're doing and didn't hesitate with booking them. The food was phenomenal! The Broiled sirloin of beef was amazing! Our guests are still talking... Read More about it! Sharko's Catering is affordable, accommodating, professional, timely, and their staff is amazing beyond words! Thank you again for being part our our special day and for providing amazing food.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

We had a GREAT experience with Sharko’s Catering! We hired this company to cater our daughter’s wedding this month. We couldn't have asked for a more professional, nicer, or more helpful team to work with. Gerard worked with us to develop a menu with terrific food that fit... Read More within our budget, and many of our guests told us that they thought the food and service at our wedding was the best they'd had at any wedding. Thanks again!

Great food!

Reviewed on 5/26/2014 Heather H

Geradro was great from the very beginning. He brought us in for a tasting which was normally two meals, we asked to pay to taste a third and he had it prepared for us for free. It was difficult to chose because they were all so good. The day of the reception the setup was... Read More beautiful, it was buffet style however they brought our (bride and groom) meal to our table. The food was delicious and the portions were very filling. They continued to serve champagne to the tables throughout the night. The staff was a huge help in clean-up as well.

2014-05-27T18:24:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review. All the best

Best quality with cheap price.

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Melissa

We were pleasantly surprised with the availability of the staff to accommodate us with our busy schedules. The food was amazing and was hit with all of our guests. Everywhere else we looked was over priced for small portions. Sharko's gave us a fantastic price and large... Read More portions. We would highly recommend them for any event and especially a wedding. We paid roughly $1500 for 100 guests.

AMAZINGLY EFFICIENT & DELICIOUS

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Laura K

This team did such an amazing job for our wedding this weekend! They were on time, the food was delicious, and they were very professional! We had so many compliments on the caesar salad, steamed veggies, rolls, lasagna and chicken parmesan. OUTSTANDING job you guys! Thank you... Read More for helping make our day so special! They also provided all dinnerware setup, clean up, cake cutting, and champagne toast pouring. We highly recommend Sharko's!

Couldn't have been any better

Reviewed on 2/27/2013 Robin M

The best coustomer service you could ask for! A++

Exceptional Service!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Danielle F

Sharko's Catering had exceptional service, amazing food and wedding cake, and friendly staff! The food was by far the best food I have ever had at a wedding. My guests continued to give Sharko's Catering complements after our wedding. I 100% would recommend Sharko's Catering to... Read More my friends, family and any future wedding's!

Very pleased!

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 tara b

Sharko's food was amazing, and the staff was wonderful. They were fast and efficient, taking great care of my guests.

Awesome Food!

Reviewed on 4/09/2012 Melissa P

Sharko's was awesome! The food was amazing and the staff was very friendly. They were very easy to work with!

EXCELLENT

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Katie C

I used Sharko's catering for my March wedding this year. They far exceeded all of my expectations. We had them cater Mexican food for the wedding and it was phenomenal; we got a lot of compliments that it was the best wedding food people had ever tasted. We did buffet style and... Read More their dishes were very nice and classy. The servers did a great job making sure that everyone's water and wine glasses stayed full. We also rented the tables, chairs, and table cloths from them. They had a lot of options for different linens. They brought the tables the day before the wedding at the time I requested and set them all up with the linens so everything was ready to go the next day. We had our ceremony and reception in the same hall and they went above and beyond and did the whole rearranging in between the ceremony and reception, while serving appetizers in a different area. They were happy to do this and did an excellent job following the rough outline I had drawn. I would definitely recommend Sharko's for any event, as their food, customer service, and price were all great.

Loved The Sevice from Start to Fisish!

Reviewed on 2/17/2011 Monica P

Sharko's was amazing from the food tasting and initial meeting to the end of our dinner service at our reception! The food was amazing! We got tons of compliments about how great everything was, including the service! Top notch all the way...the best part ... it is a family... Read More owned business and very affordable. They will cater to your budget and your taste. I would use them again in a heartbeat and have already referred them to friends who plan to get married this year!

Wonderful service!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Megan H

Sharko's catering was very accommodating for my husband and I, allowing us to have 3 tastings, and providing the best wedding food we've ever tasted. They also contracted out our wedding cake order, which was incredible both in appearance, taste, and moisture. The company... Read More provided all of our tablecloths, chair covers, and table settings, and set-up/broke-down in a quick and clean manner. I would reccommend Sharko's to anyone who needs a catering company for any event, but especially for weddings!