Personal - Authentic - Joyful

I love creating those special images of a wedding day that tug at your heartstrings every time you glance at them. What I like best about being your wedding photographer is to bring my passion and dedication to you on your special day in an easy and stress free way. I work closely with my couples to create a personal collection of images that speak about who you are as a couple. Incorporating all those gorgeous details of the beauty of the day as well as wonderful spontaneous candid moments between you, your family and friends is my goal.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

the Carolinas and beyond! (704) 363-7835
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kim S

Sharon did such an amazing job not only on our engagement pictures but our wedding pictures as well! Sharon truly is passionate at what she does. Sharon was very creative during our sessions. I honestly can say that I relived my wedding during the pictures Sharon sent us back!... Read More The day flew by so quick, I'm glad Sharon was there. She captured everything from us getting ready, to the reception, to the guys playing their cornhole tournament outside. You will not be disappointed! She checked in on me a couple months before the wedding, asked if I had certain "looks" or "poses" and if I had a pinterest board. (Which ladies, I'm sure we all do! It's our big magical day. How can we not?!) Everything ran by so smoothly during pictures and couldn't be any happier! Thank you Sharon! Kim & Chris

2017-10-18T08:33:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kim & Chris! It was such a pleasure to be your photographer! Your wedding was gorgeous and I found you as a couple to be personally inspiring to me - your love for each other was very evident from the very first session... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Kat J

We planned an outdoor fall wedding and Sharon did an amazing job of capturing every little moment in detail! I have worked with different photographers over the years and she is one of the most personable, professional, and talented ones that I have ever met.

2017-08-23T13:25:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I really appreciate your kind words!

Sharon Albright

I literally grew up with a darkroom in my basement learning with film and I have been surrounded by photography & art my entire life. A family photographer in the Charlotte area since 2011 - I now operate Sharon Albright Photography and Sharon Elisabeth Photography for weddings. I am a full service photographer offering sessions for families, individuals, pets, children, graduating seniors, MLS real estate and of course weddings. Weddings is my passion and most favorite type of photography. A visual feast and joy filled day is a pleasure and privilege to photograph.