Sharon's Wedding Art Photography

Wedding Albums

Residential Studio, Roselle Park, NJ (908) 245-5660

"MY Memories For LIFE"

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Ramon R

My Personal Thanx to Sharon for taking such a good care and for making my day so special ,by taking the most memorable pictures of my life,Her talent for taking pictures of the people on their natural state are great,was a great pleasure having such a talented person and a... Read More fabulous photographer as her. U MADE MY DAY!!!!!!! YOURS Trully ,Mildred Ruiz :)

"Where's Sharon?"

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Lesley K

Sharon is a fantastic photographer. She was always right there when pictures were being taken by others, she is not bossy, she takes great candid shots, and there were times we didn't even know she was there! We had a beautiful day, and I would recommend Sharon to anyone. Her... Read More prices are very affordable too. Thank you Sharon!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/03/2012 Kristen H

I will be using Sharon every time that I need a photographer. She was professional and took amazing pictures. Her album options are also the best we saw from all the photographers that we went to.

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 1/17/2011 Krystal R

Sharon's Wedding Art did a fantastic job with our pictures and she is not over priced at all! We loved our pictures and best of all we got all of the pictures after the wedding without any watermarks! Also, she is very detailed and makes sure to get all the shots you want and... Read More checks in with you the week of the wedding to make sure she has all the details correct! We loved her!

She gets an A+!

Reviewed on 5/14/2010 Larissa S

For our photographer, we had Sharon Curia of Sharon's Wedding Art. We immediately both liked her personality. We looked at her albums and sets of proofs from other weddings, and loved her style and talent. We wanted someone more real and photojournalistic, who doesn't believe... Read More in making each couple stop for the photo during the ceremony processional, so Sharon is perfect. Sharon brought an assistant and both were terrific. They arrived and were ready on time, if not a little early. Sharon was great at organizing everyone quickly and getting them together for pre-ceremony photos. Since we didn't get outdoor shots of me & Eric, and we didn't want to miss our cocktail hour, it was her great suggestion that she slip away with us once the salads were served to do those few. Aside from those organized photos, she and her assistant were so unobtrusive, we barely saw them, but they must've been around because I've seen a slideshow of teasers of our photos, and they're absolutely amazing. We love her!

Start a Conversation!