Is this your business? claim it now

Shasta Hankins- Freelance Make Up Artist

Spokane, WA

17 N Browne Street, Spokane, WA

Best Make Up Artist!

Reviewed on 4/21/2014 Stephanie P

Shasta did an amazing job on every one in the wedding party. She was able to come to our hair salon in the morning to set up and stayed on schedule getting everyone's makeup done. We had so many compliments on the wedding on how excellent all the make up looked! She is a very... Read More talented artist!

Friendly and Personable Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 7/20/2013 Katie G

I didn't even think about a makeup artist for the day of my wedding because I'm not a huge makeup wearer. But, my venue coordinator suggested it and said how much of a difference she has seen in brides who get their makeup done professionally. So I called Shasta and made a... Read More consultation appointment. She was super nice, but maybe a little confused by my lack of knowledge in makeup. Her bridal package came with a full run through and then day-of makeup. The run through went well, although again, I think she felt a little at a loss with my lack of knowledge so she just did what she thought would look good, which is what I wanted. She was great at taking my feedback on colors and adjusted for the day-of. She sent me beauty tips for leading up to the wedding and made out a schedule for me and my bridesmaids. She showed up at the hotel a little late, but was great at adjusting to the needs of the party and got all our makeup done perfectly in time to leave for the venue. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or needing their makeup done for a special occasion. She knows her area and even sent be away with a goody bag full of things I may need throughout the day including blotting tissue, a straw and even a mini electric fan to keep myself cool. She was fun to talk to and did great work. I was surprised with how much more confident I was in myself having my makeup done professionally.

Did not feel overdone!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Linda L

I LOVED my wedding day makeup - it felt like me, with just a little more flair. I had airbrush foundation, and it made my skin flawless, and I felt beautiful. She also did the makeup for all three of my bridesmaids, and was able to pull out each of their personalities and... Read More emphasize their differences for each. Would definitely recommend!

Great Makeup Artist

Reviewed on 9/30/2012 Nicole W

Shasta is a great make up artist she gives an incredible value with a trial run through before and on location make up day of. I looked absolutly flawless that day and so did the rest of my bridal party. She worked with my ever changing photo times and chaotic hotel room. I... Read More was comfortable with her from day one and will use her for any other special event I ever have to go to. she was great!!

the BEST

Reviewed on 5/08/2012 Shannon P

Seriously, Shasta made me look glamorous and sophisticated and everything I could have wanted and more! If I ever win the lottery, I am stealing Shasta to be my personal makeup artist! You will NOT be disappointed by her work! Great great great Job!

Reviewed on 5/03/2012 Miriam M

Shasta is phenomenal! Her prices are more than reasonable and her service is fantastic! She came to me for the initial consultation, the trial run and on the big day, which was very nice because I didn't have to drive all over town! She is professional, kind, and very open... Read More to her clients' wants and needs! Any bride would be lucky to allow Shasta to do their make-up for their wedding day!

Beautiful Looking Wedding Party

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Sarah S

Shasta is amazing! I looked so beautiful on my wedding day and so did my bridesmaids! She is very professional and upbeat! I liked a lipstick color she used for my engagment pictures so she got it for me for the wedding. Having your make-up done for your big day is a must and... Read More having Shasta do it is even better!

TO Shasta Hankins- Freelance Make Up Artist