Shaun Baker Photography

San Diego and Destination Wedding Photographer

Artistic, Creative and Fun!

I'm dedicated to providing you with the most beautiful and memorable photos from the biggest day of your life. My artistic and photojournalistic style is one of a kind. My rates are affordable because I LOVE shooting weddings!

Artistic, Documentary

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available

San Diego, CA San Diego and Destination Wedding Photographer (858) 751-4808
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 2/04/2017 Samantha G

Photography was among our top priorities and Shaun exceeded our expectations in every way. Shaun did our engagement photos, church ceremony in Laguna Beach and destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta. He took the time to get to know us and our style. The moments he captured... Read More were genuine and represented who we are as a couple. Shaun is meticulous and creative yet relaxed and really fun to work with. His style and point of view are unique and fresh while still timeless. For our destination wedding we decided to include a second shooter to capture every last detail of the day. Shaun's associate Mallory was so lovely and did a wonderful job. She and Shaun have complementary styles and are a great team. Shaun does an exceptional job with the quintessential and romantic shots. He highlights the small details and fleeting moments that may have otherwise been forgotten in the blur of the big day. Shaun is unobtrusive yet always seems to be in the heart of the action. His candid shots of our reception and on the dance floor are among my favorites of the night. Family photos were also very important to us. Rather than simple posed photographs, Shaun exposed images that were evocative and emotional. He's a true artist and we are incredibly grateful to have had the opportunity to work with him.

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Hillary K

Shaun’s work is nothing short of magical. We had very high expectations for our wedding photographer, and spent months searching for the right person. We’re so glad we finally found Shaun. His style is unique, creative, full of life and just plain beautiful. He was an... Read More absolute pleasure to work with. All of our vendors loved him , and all of our married friends are jealous of our pictures. We had very high expectations and Shaun exceeded them. Shaun, and his second shooter Mallory, do far more than just take pictures. They capture the incredible memories and once in a lifetime moments. They made a collection of shots that told the story of our wedding day, not just a collection of photos. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Shaun’s pictures clearly scream perfection.

My Photographer IS better than YOURS!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Alma G

There are no words to described just how happy I am with Shaun Bakers work!!! From the very moment I contacted Shaun, he made me feel like a super special bride, he showed me that he wanted to be our photographer and was willing to work with us on every aspect, from pricing to... Read More timing. I don't know about you, but I only plan to be a bride once and for that reason I appreciated his insight and experience. Due to my wedding budget, I almost declined having a photographer present for the time I was getting ready and dressed, but he convinced me that the time leading up to the ceremony was just as important. Well, after seeing the photos I couldn't be more grateful for his advise, he captured some of the most precious moments. I have to admit that my wedding day was here and gone in a flash, so fast that it was really difficult to remember all those special moments, but thanks to Shaun, that blur is now oh so clear. Yes, he'll take some of those "pose for the camera" pictures, but his true artistic talent is reflected in the candid moments he was able to capture, the ones that show not only one instance but true raw emotion. I highly recommend Shaun Baker Photography for your event, trust me you won't regret it. Best believe he will be the one and only photographer I will ever recommend to friends and family.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 SONIA H

We had a great time working with Shaun and Mallory at our wedding. Shaun made us feel comfortable from the get go when we booked him for our engagement session and prepped us for what to expect during our wedding. He also made it a point to go over our timeline in detail... Read More beforehand to make sure things went as smoothly as possible. Both Shaun and Mallory were great at dealing with the crowd and chaos of family members during our wedding, and did not let anything sacrifice them capturing some amazing photos! I highly recommend working with them, we had an overall great experience!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 C J

Shaun Baker was fantastic to work with! He captured so many great moments. Reviewing the photos made us feel like we were in that moment again. Shaun's vision and artistic eye is spot on. He seizes the right opportunity at every angle. He has a creative eye and his subjects... Read More will be very please with his work.

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Jeff B

I first became aware of Shaun's talent when he was working in New York City. It only took one visit to his website to know I had found my future photographer. Over the next few years I would visit his website just to see how beautiful his work was. When it was time to book... Read More vendors, Shaun was my first call. Shaun was amazing, extremely flexible, and had no problem traveling to do our wedding. When we sat down with Shaun I felt an immediate calmness, he was professional but still exhibited a great sense of humor and charm. The day of our wedding, Shaun met up with my wife early in the morning and followed her around. One of the things the caught my eye with Shaun's work was his ability to capture the little moments that no other photographer even thinks of. The rest of the wedding went perfectly. You don't even know he is there taking pictures, he just knows when to photograph while you're busy enjoying the moment. Everyone loved him, from the staff, our families and friends, and of course, my beautiful bride and I. Shortly after we returned from our honeymoon, Shaun sent a preview slide-show over music which brought tears to our eyes. The photographs were just a sample of the work, but was breathtaking. Not too long after that, we received our pictures and we were speechless. For all the years I viewed Shaun's work and always dreamed of one day it would be my bride and I in them and to finally see us in the pictures, it's very surreal. If you're looking for the best wedding photographer, look no further. Shaun's work is flawless and his passion for his trade is clearly evident in his beautiful work. I recommend Shaun to everyone I know and I couldn't be happier with his work. Shaun, thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and giving us the ability to look at your wonderful work and relive our wedding day any time we want.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017

Shaun went above and beyond anything we had expected! My husband and I have fawned over Shaun’s photos for the past few years. It seem as though most wedding photos are generic, fractured, and stale. The photos we received from Shaun Baker are anything but! He really took the... Read More time to incorporate the small intimate family moments into our photos, which to my husband and myself are the most valuable. While our portraits are absolutely stunning, the personal and spontaneous photos are held close to our hearts. His attention to detail and dedication to getting the perfect shot comes off as effortless and natural. Shaun went the extra mile in our photos with including little family-known stories which were shared with him throughout the day. We were blown away with the fact that he was both intrigued with who we are, and the fact that he incorporated them into our photographs. We would recommend Shaun Baker Photography with the highest regards. His professionalism, genuine personality, and passion for photography shine in every photo he takes! -Kayla & Jeffrey

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Josh K

I hired Shaun to photograph my bachelorette party. He did an AMAZING job. I highly recommend for any bride to hire a photographer for the bachelorette party...specifically Shaun if you are in the San Diego area. It is a great way to capture the night, and a great keepsake to... Read More look back on and laugh for years to come with your friends/family! Shaun was so sweet, professional, and accommodating. His pictures were 100% candid, which is exactly what I wanted. Each photo he took truly captured all the energy, emotions, and amazing moments from the night. I could not have asked for anything better. THANK YOU! -Sally I feel like I should point out that my fiancé set up our "theknot" account, which is why the review name is Josh. :) Thanks again Shaun!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Chauncey R

There is no other way to put this - Shaun is amazing! One look through his portfolio and you'll see he has a great eye for framing dramatic shots, is a master of lighting, and has a knack for capturing all those little moments that really make a couple or event special. We... Read More worked with Shaun for our Engagement and Wedding photos, and from the initial inquiry email to getting our wedding photos back, Shaun was prompt, professional, and transparent - a joy to work with (and that's definitely not something that can be said about a lot of vendors!). With all the stress of wedding planning and the wide range of things that can go wrong, we were really happy to have found Shaun, and not have to worry about the photography! Shaun makes the effort to really get to know you and what you want, so you feel very comfortable with him. We knew we could trust him to be on time, prepared, and take amazing photos. My husband and I are the type that completely freeze in front of the camera, and Shaun is a pro at providing direction to look your best. He is the type to go the extra mile for the perfect shot - he really went the extra mile for our Engagement photos, going over time and even laying in the middle of the busy street to get the shot. Several of our friends have now booked him for their weddings too!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 L B

I had the pleasure of working with Shaun & Mallory at a wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this past weekend and they were awesome to work with. I think it's important for brides to have a photographer who really cares about the details, and who can provide an artistic product.... Read More Shaun has the eye for this and you can tell he cares about each and every detail. He gave me a preview of the images today and what I've seen so far is amazing! From a wedding planner's perspective he was super easy to work with and this also is important and something bride's wouldn't think of, but having all of the vendors jive and be on the same page all day allows for a seamless event. I highly recommend Shaun for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Abby J

My husband, Taylor, and I got married in November and we used Shaun for not only our wedding, but also our engagement photos. He was simply the best! He knows how to capture a moment! I had so many comments from my guests of how impressed they were with him! I was blown away... Read More about how fast he got our photos back to us as well as the quality he provided. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer. We will be using him for any further photography needs in the future with out a doubt!

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Tiffany V

Shaun is amazing. We love our photos. He should really charge more for his work. When my husband and I were shopping for photographers, we suffered from expensive taste. Everytime we came across a portfolio we liked, the photographer was out of our price range. Luckily we... Read More found Shaun. We had an instant connection upon meeting and he was well within our budget. His bright personality, go getter attitude, and true professionalism were exactly what we were looking for. We had around 250 guests and initially believed we would need 2 photographers. Shaun convinced us that he could handle it alone. It saved us around $500 or more, which is the starting cost for a 2nd shooter in the San Diego market. Between him and our videographer, we felt we had excellent coverage. Shaun goes above and beyond to deliver quality work. He arrives early and stays as long as it takes to get the shots he needs. He can be pushy, but I hear a lot of photographers are. My brother in law got pushed around a lot while the guys were getting ready and he made my makeup artist move her entire setup to a better location before starting on my makeup. During the chaos of wedding day, my husband and I made a last minute change to our photo plans and Shaun was understanding and went with it. We had him shoot during our meet and greet style receiving line (we wanted to get a photo with each of our guests) and he courteously handled interruptions from guests trying to take photos on their own phones and cameras. Shaun's style is the perfect mix of photojournalistic and artistic. We chose Shaun because we wanted to focus on capturing moments and not a lot of posed portraits. Our album included a mix of color and black and white photography, which we love. We asked Shaun to shoot some special headshots so we could have them printed as giant cardboard heads. He met us up, shot a couple dozen photos, and edited our favorites for a nominal fee. We used the heads everywhere the week of the wedding and our guests loved it. Shaun also shot our tea ceremony the day before the wedding. He did awesome. At one point, he charmed our crying and fussy nieces so we could get a family photo. Before leaving, he checked in with us to go over timeline and plans for the wedding, which was the next day. Within days after our wedding, we received a sneak peek slideshow and within a week of that, we received all our photos. Unbelievable. Most photographers take months to deliver photos. I could tell Shaun had carefully selected the best photos and eliminated redundant photos when possible. If there were two similar photos, there was a reason: someone looks better in photo A, a different person looks better in photo B, etc. A photographer easily shoots thousands of photos for a wedding, you don't want to sift through an excess of mediocre photos, you want the best. Shaun gave us that. We love Shaun's work and will treasure these photos for years to come. Shaun is wonderful and I am confident he will be just as wonderful for your wedding. Book him before someone else does!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Adam C

There really aren't words to describe how thrilled we've been with Shaun, but I'm going to try! We found him online after looking through local photographers for MONTHS. I just have a headshot photography business on the side, but I was still extremely picky about who we would... Read More choose. To me, this was the most crucial wedding vendor to find. I wanted someone who could give us different styles and take beautiful shots that looked like works of art, as well as the standard posed photos. And I wanted someone who was reasonably priced. Shaun was everything and more! I was ready to book him immediately just based on his portfolio- holy smokes. From day 1, we talked over the phone and discussed what we were wanting and what he offered and then we met up and we loved getting to know him and hearing him talk about how passionate he is about what he does. We booked him for our engagement photos and for the wedding. Our engagement photos turned out FANTASTIC. Absolutely stunning. I feel that I tend to have a very critical eye with photos and I was obsessed with each and every one of them! I was shocked. And he was SO much fun to work with! We went to several different spots and he really captured who we are as a couple. He went above and beyond and we were so glad that we had a chance to spend some time with him so that we'd feel prepared for the wedding. For our wedding, our guests commented on how "he was like lightening" and how "he was everywhere at once". I don't know if I even saw him pause for a second. He also did a great job rounding up our family members for photos during the cocktail hour and keeping them in line (our families can get pretty rowdy so we were very impressed haha). We selected a package that included a second photographer and we so happy that we have a second shooter getting shots of the groomsmen while Shaun was with me and my bridesmaids. And we had different angles of really big moments (you may now kiss the bride!). He got the photos back to us really quickly and we sat down and went through them with tears in our eyes as we relived the happiest day of our lives. It was a perfect representation of the event and going through the photos, it really told a story. His attention to detail, creativity, professionalism, amazing energy, and dedication to his clients made us so happy that we went with Shaun Baker!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jessica W

What an amazing experience! We've worked with a lot of good photographers over the years, so we knew what we were looking for in hiring a photographer for our event. I need to say that Shaun Baker exceeded our expectations. He was by far the most attentive and thorough... Read More photographer we've met. If you are looking for unforgettable images that you can't wait to show off and an easy-going, fun experience, hire Shaun. You can tell he pours his artistic heart and soul into his work and it will come shining through in the captured moments of your special day. Check this task off your planning list as one of the easiest and best decisions you'll make.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Vanessa D

I did not have to do much searching when it came to deciding who I wanted to photograph my wedding. Shaun Baker is an amazing photographer with an amazing upbeat personality. I was blown away with his portfolio and the quality of the pictures. I have been in many weddings... Read More before and have seen photos after they came back and knew that’s not how I wanted my photos to be. The photographs I saw in Shaun’s portfolio were so vibrant and detailed. I remember first booking with Shaun and sending the link to his webpage to all of my bridesmaids so they could see how amazing his pictures were. We booked 15 months in advance and was in contact throughout with any questions or concerns I would have and he was quick to respond which was comforting. As the time got closer, and my nerves starting rising, I had a conversation with Shaun which put all of my concerns at ease. Day of was easy… Shaun was awesome. He flew out for my New York Wedding! Photographed my rehearsal dinner and was up and ready to go to photograph my wedding. I had so many complements on him and his work. He felt more like family, fit right in, and made my day fun! He seriously was taking shots from every angle. One shot, I just couldn’t get right, he kept on it until I got it right. I was ready to give up on it but he wasn’t and I’m glad he didn’t because that picture came out beautiful. I actually couldn’t believe how fast my photos came back! It came up a few times in conversation with friends/family about photos and I was able to show them and were also surprised how quick the turn around time was. Oh, and that cool Vimeo video!! Made the groom a little emotional! (ok, maybe me too!) Thank you Shaun for photographing our wedding! You rock!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sachi K

When you search for photographer, you search everywhere and read so many reviews. I came across Shaun. Shaun's work exceeds your expectation~! Shaun is very kind and easy to talk to. On your wedding day, you would not notice Shaun at the ceremony or reception, but he captures... Read More pictures from angles that you would not see on regular wedding photography. Highly recommended!! His pictures look like art works. His pictures are so beautiful and I received soooooooo many compliments from other people. He captures your day so beautifuly that you will go look back to his pictures over and over. Shaun also creates beautiful picture slide show. I did not have video for the wedding, but those slide show captured the day so perfectly that I am grad I did not spend extra money for video. Since I had another wedding in Japan, we showed Shaun's slide show there on TV monitors. The quality of the photo was so great that people who were sitting on the back could see it too.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Chianti G

Professional, very creative and just beyond AMAZING! We found Shaun 2 months before our wedding... it wasn't our choice to wait that long to a photographer. My husband and I live in Las Vegas and our wedding took place in Coronado Island, California. Usually, the bride and the... Read More groom would want to sit down with the vendors and review contracts and see their portfolios but we didn't have this luxury. With us, everything was online and via conference calls. His online portfolio as awesome and Shaun made it easy for us. On our wedding day, he came in looking sharp with a huge smile on his face ready to snap away. As a bride who has to worry about my make up and my hair and every single detail about the wedding, there's only one thing I didn't have to worry about and it was Shaun. When my groom sent out his little special gift for me, I started getting emotional and I was getting my make-up done. I couldn't stop crying! He made me smile by telling me that my groom loved my present and that he is looking handsome and excited. It meant a lot to me. Thank you. Shaun will not come out to your event to just do business and get paid. He will come out to put his heart into it and treat it like his own wedding day and make a connection with everyone! You will see how big his heart is when you see your amazing pictures. It was clearly in our pictures. He was twisting his legs and arms to fit in a closet to take unique shots.He was laying on the floor and maybe he would have flown or float in the air if he can to get every single angle. He almost got stepped on actually but it didn't stop him. Even our guests made comments about how attentive he was. Shaun was using some of our decors to create something new with the pictures and they all came out beautiful and full of emotions. One picture I wasn't expecting to be captured was a photograph of me embracing my mother in law only showing her back with my bouquet on my right hand and the rosary I received from her last Christmas on my left hand with of course my ring. (It is better on the picture and how I wish I can share it). It is one of my many favorites. He was very professional to the extent that he was offered to have a shot with the groom and the groomsmen but he declined; politely! After the big day, he said the pictures will be ready in 2 weeks. Everyone was excited to see the pictures and that's all we were talking about. About 3 days after, Shaun sent us a montage he made as a gift for us. We were all excited and had to share it right away in social media. Everyone loved it. After another 2 days, we received our access code to his private portfolio and saw all raw and edited pictures. ALL pictures were breathtaking. ALL pictures made me feel like it was all happening again! It is perfect! I still go back to see the pictures everyday! So, to whom it may concern. I hope I've shared enough (I've said more than enough actually) to convince you that Shaun is your perfect photographer for your special day! He is what you will need, who you will need and he will be there whenever you need him! - Chianti and Jay 08/27/2016

2016-09-14T19:06:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you Chianti and Jay! These words mean a lot to me. It was such a pleasure working with you both. You have such great friends and family. Congratulations again! Every photo that I deliver has been shot in RAW, toned/edited with great detail and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Shaun Baker Photography does amazing work! I wish I had the words to describe just how amazed I am with the quality, creativity, and professionalism I experienced. My albeit high expectations were so far exceeded that I have to take a moment to thank Shaun Baker Photography! I... Read More got the images much faster than expected and was moved to tears as I watched the slideshow. Imagine a stress free wedding day where the photographer is so easy to work with and has such an incredible vision and then a couple weeks later your inbox is brimming with gorgeous photos. I was referred to Shaun Baker Photography by a photographer friend of mine. I immediately fell in love with Shuan's work. He knows how to capture stunning magazine cover worthly shots and those special moments you want to remember for years to come. We had a destination wedding and working with him from the other side of the world was easy. He was friendly, accomodating, and listened to what was important to us. He took the time to get to know us. We had a photoshoot the night before to avoid the stress of packing in all the photos the on the wedding day. He was unable to make it because of another wedding but sent a colleague of his, Mallory, and it was seamless. His team followed us around for hours making sure we got every amazing shot. I might have come back to the hotel with a little dirt on the bottom of my dress but that was my choice and oh man was it worth it. The pictures are amazing! The next day things got behind schedule and Shaun was so patient. He photographed a very large bridal party and a ton of children, captured shots of getting ready with my bridesmaids, and got some great shots of us as a couple. I only wish my wedding day could have gone on for longer because at every chance he produced beautiful images of the great fun we were having with family and friends. He then surprised us with a beautiful slide show and such a quick turn around on the images. There was no extra charge for this or limit on that. The pricing was straightforward and the end product so far exceeded our expectations. Simply put, "Just do it!" You will not regret it. The website is just a sample of the amazing work he will do. Prepare yourself for a great wedding day and a photography team that will make the day come to life for years to come. So, so, so highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

It's a rare and wonderful thing to have your high expectations not only met, but exceeded. Friend after friend recounted how they wished they'd had a better photographer on their wedding day, that one special moment that could never be recaptured once it was gone. We were... Read More determined to find someone who could capture all the magic and wonder of our Big Day, the wow moments everyone has as well as the small behind the scenes experiences that built up through the day. After interviewing dozens of professionals before choosing Shaun Baker, I am pleased to say his work absolutely exceeded all our high expectations. We spoke with Shaun multiple times leading up to the event and he was remarkably attentive to what we hoped to capture. It was apparent from the start that he was passionate not only about photography, but also with connecting and understanding the bride and groom, the ceremony, and overall feel of the day. He worked amazingly well with everyone, even the cranky in-laws, and his organized approach brought some welcome order to what felt like a crazy day. Since that day we've had countless friends and family comment on how amazing our wedding pictures turned out. We couldn't have fathomed they would turn out so well, they look like they belong in a Bridal Magazine or in the pages of a book or brochure. Shaun brought out the very best in both of us and we could not be more pleased.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Anelisa L

Shaun is a wonderfully talented photographer. Before I was even engaged I knew I wanted him to photograph our wedding. (Seriously!) He has an amazing perspective and works so quietly you don't even realize he is there. I love how he captures emotion of every moment. He is very... Read More easy to work with and listens. My family is still telling me how much they love all of the images. If you are looking for unique, artistic images for any memorable occasion, hire Shaun.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Janel U

SHAUN IS THE BEST!! We're so lucky to have found him. His work is so thoughtful, artistic, and professional. We were beyond impressed with his photography. He is truly gifted with an eye for a photo that captures so much more than just an engagement.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lotte C

Shaun Baker rivals the best photographers in the country. Stunning, vivid and intimate, all at once. Shaun's professionalism was evident from the start. He carefully walked me through his process and took note of all my requests. On the day of the wedding, he arrived early and... Read More captured all the beautiful moments of preparation. He kept me on track throughout the wedding and made certain all my requests were filled. He also seemed to escape to invisibility and capture the most intimate of moments. Although this should not be expected, all our photos were available to us within a week of our wedding! He even made us a lovely slideshow! Hire Shaun. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 4/23/2016 Christine T

I will never the right words to properly explain Shaun Baker's amazing talent. He's an artist in every respect of the word and a true professional. My husband and I hit the jackpot when we asked him to photograph our wedding. The pictures Shaun took for both our engagement... Read More session and our wedding turned out better than we ever could have imagined. Shaun is patient, organized and wonderful to work with. We interviewed a few other photographers, but as soon as we met Shaun, his talent was far superior than anyone else we met and we knew we wanted him to be part of our special. We feel incredibly lucky to have such beautiful photographs and we're so happy we had the opportunity to work with Shaun!!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Michelle S

Short and sweet review: You will not find a more talented, dedicated and professional photographer anywhere near what Shaun charges. Look no further and hire Shaun Baker. You will be amazed. Longer and sweeter review: I am someone who likes to research things. This became... Read More quite apparent to my husband when I presented him with a excel sheet comparing my top 20 or so photographers that I had compiled after looking through hundreds found on various wedding websites and magazines. I was a budget conscious bride who wanted nothing, but the best. I do not settle on anything in life. My Husband and I ranked out our top three and found Shaun Baker to be our top choice. After arranging a meeting with Shaun, it was clear he has a true passion and exceptional talent for what he does. My husband is a military man whose best friend, besides me, is his dog. He does not enjoy being in pictures and heavily dislikes posed shots and forced emotion. Knowing all this, I did not expect much of a smile out of my husband during our engagement shoot. I could not believe how well my husband worked with Shaun. He smiled, laughed and had a good time. I was amazed that Shaun was able to connect with my husband and get him to have a good time doing the shoot. My husband could not stop talking about how much he liked Shaun. When it came to the wedding day Shaun arrived early and dressed very professionally for my block tie optional wedding. He worked with my makeup artist and other vendors very well. While going through the pictures my husband and I kept saying, “I don’t see him there!” Shaun was in the middle, but not. We never noticed him, but he caught so many great moments. We have an aerial view of our ceremony from the upper part of the church. I have no idea when or how he got there, but it is clear he as running all around the church getting a workout in while capturing the priceless moments of our ceremony. He works alone, but his hard work makes a second photographer unnecessary (and there is only one Shaun out there :)). He does not just take a picture to take a picture, but clearly waits for the right moments with all the emotion, perfect positioning and light to create an exceptional photograph. All of my friends and family keep saying how great the pictures are. I am so blessed to have had Shaun photograph my wedding. Thank you so very much Shaun. You are truly talented and left everyone speechless over your photographs.

New Years Eve Destination

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

Shaun was amazing. We had a destination wedding in San Francisco on NYE. Coming from out of state (Arkansas), planning this event was rather difficult. We shopped around for photographers in the Bay Area. A friend recommended Shaun and I'm so glad she did! Shaun was great and... Read More totally affordable despite the destination aspect. Due to the holiday the ceremony was in the morning with a lunch reception to follow. Shaun was present from getting ready (at 5am!!😳) until the conclusion of the reception and I'm so glad he was there to capture every moment. He did everything necessary to capture a shot. From scaling a balcony to MacGyvering the hotel room for just the right angle. Some of my favorite images are the candid shots he grabbed while no one was looking. I really can't say enough good things about Shaun and his work. He's an easy going guy that blended into my small wedding party like he was one of the family. I would highly recommend Shaun to friends and family! Like I said, he really is amazing

Shaun Baker

Shaun Baker is one of San Diego’s Premier Wedding Photographers. Shaun grew up studying film and television with the dream of becoming a director. He graduated college with six production certificates and his bachelor’s degree in communications. Shortly after his college graduation, Shaun put the video camera down and picked up a DSLR. He was constantly looking for something to photograph. Something with meaning, a purpose. He shot his first wedding in 2009 and never picked up a video camera again. Shaun lived in NYC for 7 years with his wife Keri and their two dogs. They now reside in San Di