She Said Yes Weddings and Events

Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, Northern California

$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reno, Sparks, Lake Tahoe, Northern California (775) 276-8798

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Kayla J

Karie was wonderful!! She made the day run so smoothly, and made sure I was completely taken care of on my big day! I seriously didn't have to worry about any single details on the wedding day. Her and her team were amazing, it will be the best investment you will make if you... Read More hire her. Seriously. Love her!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Tracy G

Hiring Karie and her team as a day-of-coordinator, was one the best decisions we made for our wedding. She meet with us several times before the day. She was also in constant contact with all of our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. She handled all the... Read More hiccups (none of them her fault) that occurred with our vendors the days leading up to and during the wedding. She really helped with both mine and my mother's stress levels. She made it possible for my husband and I to truly enjoy our wedding day without worrying. If you are hesitating about hiring a coordinator, don't be. It will be some of the best money you spend, especially if you hire Karie and her team.

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Mandie C

As a wedding planner/coordinator myself, I know how important it is to have at least a Day of Coordinator, which is what Karie did for my husband and I. Throughout the whole planning process she was there for me, she was professional, and she offered a ton of ideas when I was... Read More stumped about how to do some kind of decor. She followed my very detailed set up instructions with a smile on her face. I can't imagine how everything would have turned out without her. Now, I also have had the pleasure of working with Karie at weddings and events. I can tell you that she is caring towards her clients, and she puts her heart and her soul into each wedding she coordinates. I am blessed to know and be able to have worked with her and I am excited to continue to work with her!