Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

102 Depot St, Lyndonville, VT (802) 626-8200

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Angela E

My mom and I got Mani/Pedis. The salon was gracious about accommodating last minute requests when I needed an additional appointment for a family friend. Their pedicures are excellent; they really took the time to make it perfect and our feet felt great. They even fixed a broken... Read More toe nail that I got the week before the wedding. We found the manicures to be of lesser quality, perhaps less time was spent on them or they were rushed. Our mails still looked respectable for the wedding day though. The salon is a solid choice but perhaps spring on an upgraded manicure to make sure it perfect and lasts.

Hair

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Liz H

Heather Powers did an amazing job!

The Look!

Reviewed on 11/10/2012 sarah l

I'm not one for getting my hair and makeup done, but Heather at Shear Sensations put me to ease. On my "trial" day, I was very weary with the amount of makeup on my face, but she took a picture and proved that it was just the right amount. She did a great job for the "trial"... Read More and an even better job on our wedding day. She was again very calming, professional, and accommodating (she came to the venue). My hair turned out just the way I wanted it, and the makeup was gorgeous! I would recommend her to anyone!

Amazing

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Lisa M

I worked with Amy for my hair and Laurie for my make-up. They both did a fantastic job! They also did all the hair for my bridal party and the ladies all looked lovely!

Okay

Reviewed on 7/12/2012 Randee H

My hair/nails came out beautifully. There was an issue on the day we went to get our nails done because the stylist was rude and ignoring my grandmother. The communication wasn't there and offended her. They made up for it during my hair appointment by doing my make-up for free... Read More which I'm so glad. I wasn't going to get make-up done because it was expensive. However, I had a terrible breakout the night before and you couldn't see it in the pictures!