Shelby Street Studios

Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Interntational

A proud member of The Knot Hall of Fame!

Great images can remind us of who we are. They can reveal something new. Occasionally, they can change us. Great images are easy to spot, and we know them when we see them. We are confident that you will see the Shelby Street difference.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Interntational (859) 512-7251
INSTAGRAM

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 7/18/2013 alex k

I contacted Shelby Street after first glance of their portfolio and have never second guessed my decision. Patrick and Brittany have the unique ability to make you feel as though yours is the only wedding their shooting that year... their consistent attention to detail and... Read More creative concepts truly set them apart from other vendors. It is obvious their professionalism is attained from years of experience in the wedding industry, a quality any bride will find extremely comforting. Both Patrick and Brittany were super engaged, responding to my inquiries within hours, even minutes, via e-mail which was very much appreciated being an out of town bride. Shelby Street was reasonable for my wedding budget but in my opinion, you can't put a price on the pride or excitement you feel sharing your wedding photos with others. I am and will always be thrilled with the art and quality of my images. Booking Shelby Street is a no brainer! Patrick and Brittany are simply THE BEST! I hired them as photographers but they became more like friends of the family during my wedding journey. I am forever grateful they chose us, not the other way around!

Look no further - the best vendor you can pick!

Reviewed on 7/06/2013 Jennifer W

Brittany and Patrick are such a great duo to work with! Originally I set up about 8 interviews with different photographers as I was really passionate about getting great photos of our wedding day. We met with Shelby Street first and I knew they set the bar high. After meeting... Read More with two other photographers I cancelled the rest of the meetings, knowing Shelby Street was the team for us. They are our favorite vendor of ANY vendors we worked with during the wedding process. They are so professional, offer great advice and most importantly, take AMAZING photos. The week of the wedding it's hard not to stress about things but knowing you've booked a professional photographer that knows what they're doing will make you feel so much better. We faced possible rain and I didn't stress after mentioning it to Brittany, she had it all under control. We did have rain during our photo time and they handled everything great, found a few places for us to shoot in, managed the time perfectly, and we ended up with epic photos! I can't say enough great things about Shelby Street Photography, go meet with them today and see for yourself!

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 5/16/2013 Kyla J

We met with several photographers before we found ShelbyStreet. We were immediately drawn to their style of photography and the wedding photos that we saw on their website. We set an appointment to meet with them, and we were blown away. From the moment we walked into their... Read More studio, we were in complete awe of the numerous hanging photos which canvased their walls. The surprising piece was that we were so comfortable with Patrick & Brittany right away. They made us feel at home during our very first meeting! They are a dynamite couple and they work very hard to please their brides and grooms. Their outlook on life and marriage is so positive that you'll leave each meeting saying to each other "we want what they have!" Our engagement photos turned out so beautifully that we weren't sure how are wedding photos would ever measure up to them - but we just got a chance to preview our wedding photos and they are AMAZING! They spent almost 15 hours with us the day of our wedding (not including travel time) and they were troopers! I never saw them show signs of getting tired and I'm really not sure when they ate, bc I saw them as much as I saw my groom that night! All in all, if I had to choose a photographer all over again, I would choose ShelbyStreet for their talent, their professionalism and their quality of work. They even developed a timeline for us that our bridal party could follow to make sure the day ran smoothly! Love them and can't wait for them to capture each milestone that we come to in our lives! THIS IS THE PHOTOGRAPHER YOU WANT! -always on time -always responsive -great value -organized -professional -FUN -talented! -so sweet and in love!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Becca E

Shelby street studios takes high quality memorable photos that will last a lifetime! They sure do know how to handle a large wedding party and coordinate the best poses and find the best back drops/scenery! They make the wedding party feel very comfortable and were humorous,... Read More personable, and flexible photographers!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Mandi G

My cousin's wedding photos turned out gorgeous!!! The photographers were great and fun towork with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our daughters wedding day the best day ever! We are thrilled to have so many beautiful memories of that day thanks to you all!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Rachael R

Shelby street is such an amazing company! They go above and beyond to make your special day perfect! They did three of my best friends weddings as well! I would recommend this company to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Britany F

Was very great to work with! Brittany was very prompt with communication, timeline and the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Leighanne D

We loved Shelby Street and would totally recommend them to anyone! They were so helpful through the whole planning process and the day of the wedding- always super professional, friendly and easy to work with. We will always treasure the memories of our Big Day that they... Read More captured perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Olivia S

We chose to use Shelby Street Photography for our photographer for our wedding in November. We worked with Brittany and she was absolutely amazing to work with, from beginning to end! She has a great personality with means much more than you realize when choosing a photographer.... Read More She was making us laugh even after hours of photographs. The day went smoothly and the best part was receiving our pictures LESS THAN A MONTH after the wedding! We also received 3 albums with our package and Brittany responded to my emails about questions and photo changes to the albums MINUTES after each email. She was so helpful and made the process much easier than I expected. I would definitely recommend Shelby Street to anyone that wants great service and amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Karli B

Words will never do this company justice! They truly do everything in their power to make sure your special day is captured perfectly. We could not be happier to have had them at our wedding!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Stevan S

Shelby Street was instrumental in making our wedding day a huge success. Brittany did a great job of coordinating both our engagement and wedding day shoots, making the entire process a breeze. On our wedding day Mary and Rachel were awesome. Looking at the pictures now, we are... Read More amazed by their ability, to always be on hand to capture the perfect moment. Thank you Shelby Street being a part of our special day and preserving memories that we cherish for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Nicole M

From the moment we first talked with Shelby Street as we were looking for photographers we knew they were the perfect fit! Brittany was amazing from the first conversation making us feel special, at ease, and also helping us stay organized from the get go! She responded to... Read More every email and question promptly and helped plan an amazing timeline for the day that kept things running smoothly. It was truly like having a wedding planner. My lead photographer Rachel and the team were awesome! She and Mary helped keep us on time and having fun with ease and were so great to have there on our day. They have a way of capturing all the special moments and making people feel comfortable throughout the day, never obtrusive, but directive enough to get the pictures we wanted and keeping to the timeline. The photos tell the perfect story of my favorite day ever....with both the more traditional posed shots and amazing candid pictures. Shelby Street has been so fabulous to work with from start to finish and I can't wait to finalize our album and print out our pictures! Could not recommend more!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kate K

I had the most amazing experience with the Shelby Street team for our engagement photos and our wedding. My experience was fantastic and I would describe the team as: responds quickly, detail oriented, responds well to feedback/suggestions, creative, friendly, helpful. In my... Read More opinion, the team went above and beyond the day of the wedding to make sure I had beautiful memories to look back on. We had not had any professional photos taken together before our engagement session. The team brainstormed ideas before the session of a location, props, poses. They incorporated a bicycle into our engagement photos as that is something important to us. The day of the shoot it was evident how much prep time went into that day. The pictures turned out amazing even though it was cold and overcast that day. Rachel found ways to make us smile and have a great time capturing great photos! Before the wedding I had given some detailed information of exactly what I wanted and didn't want for the wedding. I'm very detail oriented and have some prior experience as an amateur photographer. I think because of this I was a little more selective when looking at photographers for my wedding. I sent them a line by line list of exactly what photos I wanted in the chapel with the family members. They were happy to receive the feedback and liked my organization. By vocalizing my wants things were able to go smoothly. The day of the wedding was quite the busy day for me. Rachel, Tiffany, and Kelly came on site and walked me through the day. Due to a last minute death in the family days before my wedding my timeline for the wedding day had to be adjusted a little bit and I never got a chance to finalize some of the tiny details. The photography team was great in going over some options with me and helping to get the timeline figured out for the day based on weather, family, and their wedding experiences etc. Rachel helped figure out when and how to exchange the gifts. She gave suggestions on what shoes I should wear - last minute I know. She told me when I had food in my teeth. Haha. She came to the rescue when my mom was panicking because she could not remember how to bustle my lace and English tulle dress. Rachel was wonderful!!! I felt like such a princess having Rachel, Tiffany and Kelly. Someone was always following me around and taking pictures or adjusting the train on my dress or even giving helpful hints and tips from someone who has attended many weddings. They were detail oriented and focused. They worked well together as a team to make me feel at ease. Everyone worked together so well as a team to get through my maybe too organized shot list and we even had time to brainstorm how to make grandparents pictures better. It's just the fact that she didn't just press a button on a camera but she helped guide the day or provide suggestions to make sure we got the best possible photos with the ones we love. Each one of the ladies was detail oriented, focused, and kind. I can't speak any more highly of everyone that I came in contact with at Shelby Street - especially my lead photographer Rachel! If you want photos that will stand the test of time, book Shelby Street Photography.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Michele M

The Shelby street photographers were completely professional and unobtrusive. As the mother of the bride I didn't want anything that would stress out the bride (or the groom!) They were calm and quiet and worked quickly. Most of the day I didn't even notice them as they got... Read More their candid shots. The pictures turned out beautiful-actually works of art! The story of the day was told in black and white and color prints and displayed artistically in the gallery. Thank you Shelby Street for the beauty and attention to detail!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 trisha p

Shelby Street has been absolutely fabulous to work with, and as I sit here looking through my gorgeous wedding pictures, I am so happy I choose Shelby Street to be the photographer of our wedding. Brittany helped MAJORLY with the timeline of the day - it was like having a... Read More wedding planner! Then Mary and Tiffany shot our wedding and were so efficient and detail oriented and kept us all on schedule. They were a joy to have with us during some of our most memorable life events! Everything has been very professional, from start to finish. Brittany is such a good communicator and answers any questions or concerns promptly. (She even calmed me down when I was having a mini-breakdown about engagement photos.) Finally, as I said before, the images of my favorite day ever, are PERFECT. I highly recommend working with Shelby Street for your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017

Everyone on this team is AMAZING. From start to finish everything was so easy, stress free and I knew we had amazing people photographing our wedding day. The pictures turned out better then we could have ever asked for!

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Ashley W

Loved Shelby Street! My photographer was so sweet and I received beautiful images from my perfect day! I love the all day package.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Maranda S

I am one of four sisters and our family has had three weddings in three years. Shelby Street was a lucky find with the first wedding but a blessing for the others. Not only did they take wonderful photos, they treated us like we were the only ones to ever get married and have... Read More that special moment. Shelby Street is family oriented, professional, and trustworthy. They are the number one name I throw out there to anyone who is getting married! Three of my friends were married this year and they all used Shelby Street. You can count on a quality product and you will not be disappointed. I DEFINITELY recommend Shelby Street!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Jordan E

I have had the pleasure to work with Shelby Street Photography for my upcoming wedding in October. I have been planning a wedding out of state and they have been amazing to work with. They were one of the first venues I booked about a year ago. From the initial conversation on... Read More the phone with Brittany (owner) I knew they were a good fit for my fiance and I. They are so quick with email and so friendly. I feel like I can really communicate well with Brittany and I can tell she really cares about her business and even more so about my wedding. Brittany even emailed me back when she was still in the hospital after having her new baby! That is dedication! They are definitely willing to work with you to get the photos that you want and photos that you may have not known you wanted! My engagement photos were such a blast with Rachel. She is ADORABLE! She was so easy to work with and she made us feel really comfortable. She helped work around my fiance's super sensitive eyes, and my stiffness in photos. She kept us relaxed and we were so pleased with how our photos turned out. We didn't know we good look that good!! They were super flexible with my schedule as well with having to travel from out of town. I am so excited to see what Rachel does with our wedding photos in October! Can't wait to write another great review after the wedding!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Nicole B

Shelby Street Photography did an amazing job capturing our special day! They are very professional, organized, and easy to work with. Brittany figures out the photography itinerary and has it down to science. Just tell her where and who you want to take pictures with and she... Read More does it all! There was not one bad picture that they took at our wedding. It was very difficult to choose which pictures we wanted to order and which ones to put in our album. It was money well spent for the package that includes the engagement session, pictures taken before, during, and after the ceremony, and the album.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

We were SO impressed with Shelby Street. They were so professional, friendly, and easy to work with. Planning a wedding has a lot involved in it, so the easier things are made the better.. I couldn't believe when Brittany sent me the timeline for my entire day! It was like she... Read More functioned as a wedding planner as well. Let alone that our pictures were ALL finished by the time we got home from our honeymoon.. such a wonderful surprise!! I would highly recommend this team to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Anna T

Shelby Street Photography was incredible! They were very organized from the beginning when we booked them for our wedding. We loved our engagement pictures and used them as our Save the Dates! On the day of the wedding, the photographers kept us on track for the timeline down... Read More to the minute and had great suggestions and advice. They were knowledgeable of our venues and knew exactly how to get the best shot. I was at ease all day knowing that they had it under control and would get all the picture combinations that we wanted. Also, they were very affordable considering the outstanding service and high-quality photos that we will treasure forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Shelby Street Photography! We look forward to using them again in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016

I am very pleased with all aspects of my experience with Shelby Street. Brittany was always prompt, thorough and pleasant with all communication and planning. The photographers (Mary was my lead photographer) were professional, hard-working, and fun. Finally, the final... Read More product was excellent. Shelby Street's photographs are so well done, in my opinion. They do a great job of capturing the people and the events with style. I am very pleased with my decision to work with Shelby Street--I have no regrets and would highly recommend Shelby Street Photography.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Ellen B

Shelby Street was a dream to work with! The owner, Brittany, and our photographers, Chris and Kortni, were all so sweet and professional. Our pictures are stunning, and truly capture the joy we felt on our wedding day, especially the amazing variety of candids and guests shots!... Read More We also used Shelby Street for our engagement photos, and for both occasions, we received the pictures so quickly, and with an awesome variety! The links provided with our photos were so easy to use, the ordered photos arrived quickly, and our wedding book proof was amazing. They were so quick to respond to my emails, and any changes to the shot list, even offering very helpful suggestions for timing and locations. I would recommend Shelby Street to any and all future brides!