Sheldon Inn Restaurant & Bar

Elk Grove, CA

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Sheldon Inn Restaurant & Bar

Nestled in the beautiful countryside of Elk Grove just 15 minutes from Downtown Sacramento, Sheldon Inn is the perfect location for your dream wedding ceremony and reception! Don't miss our Bridal Open House Sunday, September 24th 11-2pm! Take a tour of our historic restaurant & exquisite outdoor venue, meet with professional vendors, enjoy complimentary drinks & brunch goodies, and book your dream wedding at Sheldon Inn!

Estate, Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service

9000 Grant Line Road, Elk Grove, CA (916) 686-8330
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Amanda P

I got married here last October. The wedding turned out better than I could have possibly imagined. Everything was beautiful and food was naturally amazing. I had great support and guidance from the team & owners at Sheldon Inn. It ended up raining right after the ceremony but... Read More it worked out well as we got a tent up and everyone enjoyed themselves. I had several people tell us it was the best wedding they'd ever been to and that the food was by far the best wedding food they'd ever had. Right under the big gorgeous tree was a perfect place for the ceremony, the gazebo was beautiful and a good size for dancing. There were several great places for photos, including the cute barn by the parking lot. The bridal suite made everything simpler and better as well. Perfect to have the girls getting their hair & makeup done on site. Overall I totally recommend this venue, it was perfect!