Shelly Beck Photography

Boerne San Antonio Hill Country College Station & World Wide

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

105 Kendall View Drive, Boerne, TX Boerne San Antonio Hill Country College Station & World Wide (210) 771-6998

Reviewed on 3/07/2018 Joshua M

Phenomenal is one of many words that can be used to describe Shelly and the photography services she provided for our wedding. From the moment we first met Shelly and her daughter, they welcomed my wife and I like family. They were easy to work with and were very open to... Read More helping us meet our photography needs at a price that was appropriate for everyone involved. I know many of these reviews are supposed to talk about her photography, but I truly feel that her pictures speak for themselves. You can look at any other review or any of the albums on her website to see what an amazing job she will do for you wedding. The most important thing to mention about our time with Shelly was with how she treated us and the help she offered beyond the lens of her camera. Shelly was more than just our photographer, she was everything to us! I can honestly say that our wedding would not have gone anywhere near as well as it did without every moment she spent helping us. If you are having trouble picking a photographer, stop. You cannot go wrong with Shelly and I promise you it will be the best money you will spend for your wedding

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Sara D

Shelly Beck photography was one of the best investments we decided on for our special day. Shelly is dedicated to her bride, wanting the absolute best for her. She works fast and plans ahead accordingly. Her team is just as good. James is also an amazingly creative individual,... Read More together they captured breathtaking moments. Thank you Shelly and James!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 rachael t

Shelly was an AMAZING photographer! She made sure I was comfortable and really listened to all my needs. Thank you Shelly for all of your hard work, and capturing memories that will last a life time.

2018-02-28T20:11:42 Response from the vendor

Awe! Love to you for a lifetime!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Casey F

Shelly was my wedding photographer and I absolutely love my photos! They really are beautiful and something that we will cherish forever! Time for photos after the ceremony became a concern during the planning process and Shelly went above and beyond to bring a 3rd photographer... Read More with her. I have so many amazing images from my wedding day! I also did my bridal portraits with Shelly and love they way they turned. Shelly is a very talented photographer and I would recommend working with her.

2018-02-28T20:11:10 Response from the vendor

Sigh. You had me at hello! Love you!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Ana Lisa C

If anyone is looking for a photographer, you must must choose Shelly Beck! Her and her staff were amazing!! Not only are our wedding photos beautiful, she really helped capture every singe moment which means the world to us! She is very professional and makes you feel at ease... Read More that everything will turn out exactly how you pictured your wedding to be. We can’t thank you enough Shelly! Your amazing at what you and your staff do! It was a blast having you at our wedding!

2018-02-28T20:10:46 Response from the vendor

I love you! And I'm so happy to call your my lifelong friend!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Amanda H

Shelly was amazing! She shot our engagement, wedding, and my boudoir photography! I was way more than pleased and ecstatic with the outcome of the pictures! She made every moment personable and magical! There honestly isn't a single complaint about this amazing lady and her... Read More photography skills, as well as her team! Thank you Shelly and team for making my wedding the most memorable and magical experience of my life! I get to relive it every time I look through my pictures!

2017-10-26T11:11:02 Response from the vendor

sigh. I loved my entire journey with you and your precious family! Can we do it all over again?!?! Thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day! I love you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Peyton P

Shelly went above and beyond for our wedding. She is very professional and thinks of everything beforehand. Our images are everything we could have asked for and more. She worked with our budget and seemed more like a family friend during our wedding process and (even after!)... Read More than just a photographer. Shelly and her team captured every moment and detail perfectly. I highly recommend Shelly and her team for any events or photography needs you may have.

2017-10-19T13:49:51 Response from the vendor

Tears! I have tears! I'm going to miss y'all so much! Your wedding was absolutely stunning! Fun! And full of love! I'm so blessed to get to call you my friend. I love you!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Samantha W

Shelly was one of the first vendors we found for our wedding, and we were able to work with her for almost 2 years, through engagements, bridals, boudoir, and finally the wedding day. Not only is she an incredibly talented photographer, but she is also an amazing person to work... Read More with. She helped me connect with other vendors that we used at our wedding, and she really made our day special!

2017-08-16T21:55:26 Response from the vendor

I cannot believe how quickly two years went by! I feel like we just got started on our journey! I am so blessed to been included in your special day, and to now call y'all my lifelong friend. Much love to you! Mwah!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Linda T

Shelly is absolutely awesome. She did our daughter's engagement, bridal and wedding photos. The kids met with Shelly and they did not want to meet with anyone else after their meeting. Mom hit a homerun with Shelly! Bridal pictures done on a day with torrential rains looming... Read More and came out amazing. She will not disappoint!

2017-08-13T22:47:59 Response from the vendor

I am SO glad that "Mom" found me! How wonderful to have such a close knit, loving family that all the elements of the wedding were shared among the family. I am blessed to have you as my friend now...and the newlyweds as well! lol!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Chelsea H

Shelly is amazing! She was such a big help to me in my wedding planning in so many more ways than just photography! We did engagement, bridal and wedding day photos with 8 hrs of coverage and a 2nd shooter for around $3000. She delivered our pictures on time, if not sooner and... Read More they are absolutely beautiful! I would highly recommend brides meet with Shelly for a consultation (and subsequentally hire her!) Greatest decision we made in the planning process!

2017-08-13T22:46:33 Response from the vendor

UGH! I love y'all! The saddest part of my job is when y'all get married and no longer need me. After spending more than a year together, I feel like I am losing my best friend! But I know I am not - we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jean S

Words do not do justice for how wonderful Shelly Beck and her team are! She has over exceeded any expectations I had and showed an abundance of love to both my husband and I, throughout our entire wedding planning process/wedding day. Shelly is very personable, honest,... Read More attentive, accommodating, and shows professionalism unlike any other. She is very prompt with responses, very creative and was willing to help or give guidance with any wedding questions. Shelly and her team were an absolute pleasure and joy to work with, she is such a blessing and a gift to all brides. One aspect that we loved was that Shelly personally edits all her photos and does not send anything off to a third party. Secondly, she builds such a strong connection with all her brides before the wedding day so that the bride and groom on their special day can relax and have complete trust in her. She makes you feel so at home, which truly makes a huge difference in your photos. I could not have imagined having a different photographer for my wedding. Shelly was by far our favorite and the best investment of our wedding!

2017-05-12T00:44:02 Response from the vendor

I love y'all! I love y'all! I love y'all! Can we do it all again?!?! It was so perfect, so God inspired, and so genuine. Thank you for letting me apart of yall's wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Genna O

Shelly did a great job capturing special moments during our wedding and putting together our heirloom album and prints. She was friendly to all my family members, accommodating, knowledgeable, and the price was reasonable compared to a lot of the other photographers we... Read More considered. It was like she was one of my friends who was there to help make my day go smoothly, and she stepped in when the coordinator did not. I would definitely recommend her for weddings or any other special events. I asked my husband if he'd like to add anything else to my review, and he just said, "Amazing." It's true! We both loved having Shelly as our photographer.

2017-04-26T18:28:05 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness! I adore y'all! It was definitely epic weather, but the cold made the day memorable - along with the seeing the love y'all shared! Thank you, thank you, thank you for asking me to be calls wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Juliann C

Shelly took our engagement pictures and all I can say is wow!! We loved them all and she made us feel so comfortable while taking them. Shelly is such a sweetheart and you can tell she loves what she does. We definitely recommend her to anyone!!

2017-04-05T13:03:03 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Rachael V

Where do I even begin? Shelly is outstanding! From engagement session, to boudoir, to bridals, and wedding she has been with me through it all!! Can't wait to use her again!!!!!

2017-04-04T22:47:49 Response from the vendor

I had MORE FUN with you for the last few months! You are so full of life! Full of kindness! Full of personality and beauty! You are a treasure, and I hope we stay friends for life. Love you!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lindsey L

Shelly and her team are amazing!! They do absolutely everything they possibly can to get the perfect pictures and are so professional and kind! She gives YOU exactly what YOU want. She caters towards YOUR needs and does so with a beautiful smile.

2017-02-14T16:22:16 Response from the vendor

EEK! Y'all are adorable! Thank you SO very much for letting me and my team be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Staci R

Without a doubt Shelly is the best option out there. She is sweet, fun, and does an amazing job! I did not have to worry about a thing with her. She captured every moment possible, and the pictures turned out truly beautiful. I would recommend her any day.

2017-02-14T16:21:34 Response from the vendor

I love y'all! Thank you so much for sharing your day with me!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ilyana R

My husband and I met Shelly at a bridal open house at Bella Springs a few months before our wedding date. We still had not booked anyone and I was starting to freak out a good bit. I was trying my best to be a DIY bride- between a cross country move a and a wedding- I was a... Read More crazy woman on a mission. Shelly had a calming aura to her- that stuck around long after out first interaction. Which lead us to booking our wedding date with Shelly Beck Photography. I can't even put into enough words how amazing it was to work with this wonderful woman! She has a real eye, and heart that spills into her photography. Matched only by her personality and charm I would most definitely recommend Shelly and her team to make you special moments just that much more. Investing in photography was a tough choice, but you should never regret having those memories captured- and you most definitely will not regret working with Shelly! Best overall personalilty, professionalism, performance, product and not to forget price! Shelly helped not just with photography but she has so many connections that she helped get me in contact with other vendors for my big day! To top it all off- she travels! So book this woman some destinations! She deserves a little vacation for all the hard work that goes into making your big day her main focus!

2016-10-02T11:36:07 Response from the vendor

YOU are the reason my pictures were so amazing! It's YOU - your beauty, your joy, your laughter, your energy! Your wedding day was full of laughter - remember David at the altar asking his groomsmen for his vows??!! - and love. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Shelly and her team are nothing short of incredible!! Shelly made me, my Mom (who is normally very uncomfortable getting her picture taken), my husband, and all our family and friends feel SO comfortable and at ease while she and her team were taking our photos. It was an... Read More absolute blast working with her, and getting to know her. I felt like I could completely count on Shelly, I had absolute faith that our photos would turn out amazing (THEY DID!!), and she is so sweet, and so fun. She felt like part of the family just a couple hours into the wedding day, and I've been missing her ever since (I live in a different state). Once again, all the photos are utterly breathtaking. I will definitely be keeping in touch with Shelly, and hopefully working with her for future family events. I wholeheartedly recommend this incredible woman, and her fantastic team.

2016-06-22T23:35:41 Response from the vendor

Oh darling! I am so honored, and blessed to have been selected by you and your family to capture your special day. Y'all will forever be sweet, dear friends of mine and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for y'all. Thank you!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Nicole V

Shelly is so AMAZING to work with. From the moment you meet her, you will adore her. She is personable, professional, detail orientated, listens to what you want, and flexible. Did I mention she's amazing at what she does? The day my husband and I took our engagement photos, it... Read More rained all morning. We took them at The Pearl and from the way our pictures came out, you would have never know that we were dodging the rain all morning. I took my bridal portraits at the McNay Art Museum, which turned out beautiful. When I finally showed my husband he couldn't pick a favorite. They were truly incredible. My wedding day photos were even better! From the details of my dress hanging on a dress with the ceremony site in the background, to the bridal party getting ready, everything was perfect. The best part was that Shelly and her team captured moments during our ceremony and reception that my family will always treasure. Thank you so much, Love you Shelly!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Shelly Beck photography did an outstanding job. In addition to providing us with a portfolio of excellent pictures of our special occasion, Shelly went beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was perfect to the point where it was like having an additional wedding... Read More planner. She also did an excellent job of communicating to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and even added an additional resource on the day of the wedding to make sure. We would not hesitate to recommend Shelly for a wedding or special event.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Shelly was so easy to work with. She took the best pictures and captived all the moments that mean so much to us! Wonderful team she had too!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Shelly with Shelly Beck Photography was seriously the BEST and easiest decision I made regarding wedding planning. Shelly and her team were always extremely professional and personable. All of our photos turned out beautiful and we are so thankful for that. Shelly truly takes... Read More the time to become invested in each wedding she does. Not only did we find a great photographer, but also a life long friend! I would highly recommend using Shelly Beck Photography for all your photography needs!

2016-06-22T23:36:37 Response from the vendor

I am still swooning over how much I adore y'all! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Shelly went over and beyond for our wedding and our pictures are ones you will truly treasure a lifetime. I would recommend her to anyone needing pictures. Her pictures are not just your normal bride and groom but unique to you as a person. Shelly will be your friend at the end... Read More versus your photographer.

2016-06-22T23:36:06 Response from the vendor

Love y'all!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Michael B

Shelly answered questions promptly and asked me good question about what I wanted before the wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and her editing was fantastic. The only complaints I have are she was a little too pushy at times, and I wish there were more candid pictures... Read More of the reception.

2016-04-13T15:10:29 Response from the vendor

I am so happy you loved your images! I wish there had been more reception pictures as well - I know, before we left, I asked y'all personally if you wanted us to stay as you hadn't booked us for the ending of your day.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Jennifer A

Shelly is an amazing photographer, but she also became a wonderful friend. She really helped keep my wedding and me together. She and her team truly go above and beyond for all of their brides. She is an amazing person and a talented photographer. We could not have hoped for... Read More better.

2016-04-13T15:05:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I adore you, and our friendship!