Shelly Beck Photography

Boerne San Antonio Hill Country College Station & World Wide

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

105 Kendall View Drive, Boerne, TX Boerne San Antonio Hill Country College Station & World Wide (210) 771-6998

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Jean S

Words do not do justice for how wonderful Shelly Beck and her team are! She has over exceeded any expectations I had and showed an abundance of love to both my husband and I, throughout our entire wedding planning process/wedding day. Shelly is very personable, honest,... Read More attentive, accommodating, and shows professionalism unlike any other. She is very prompt with responses, very creative and was willing to help or give guidance with any wedding questions. Shelly and her team were an absolute pleasure and joy to work with, she is such a blessing and a gift to all brides. One aspect that we loved was that Shelly personally edits all her photos and does not send anything off to a third party. Secondly, she builds such a strong connection with all her brides before the wedding day so that the bride and groom on their special day can relax and have complete trust in her. She makes you feel so at home, which truly makes a huge difference in your photos. I could not have imagined having a different photographer for my wedding. Shelly was by far our favorite and the best investment of our wedding!

2017-05-12T00:44:02 Response from the vendor

I love y'all! I love y'all! I love y'all! Can we do it all again?!?! It was so perfect, so God inspired, and so genuine. Thank you for letting me apart of yall's wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Genna O

Shelly did a great job capturing special moments during our wedding and putting together our heirloom album and prints. She was friendly to all my family members, accommodating, knowledgeable, and the price was reasonable compared to a lot of the other photographers we... Read More considered. It was like she was one of my friends who was there to help make my day go smoothly, and she stepped in when the coordinator did not. I would definitely recommend her for weddings or any other special events. I asked my husband if he'd like to add anything else to my review, and he just said, "Amazing." It's true! We both loved having Shelly as our photographer.

2017-04-26T18:28:05 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness! I adore y'all! It was definitely epic weather, but the cold made the day memorable - along with the seeing the love y'all shared! Thank you, thank you, thank you for asking me to be calls wedding photographer!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Juliann C

Shelly took our engagement pictures and all I can say is wow!! We loved them all and she made us feel so comfortable while taking them. Shelly is such a sweetheart and you can tell she loves what she does. We definitely recommend her to anyone!!

2017-04-05T13:03:03 Response from the vendor

Awe, thank you!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Rachael V

Where do I even begin? Shelly is outstanding! From engagement session, to boudoir, to bridals, and wedding she has been with me through it all!! Can't wait to use her again!!!!!

2017-04-04T22:47:49 Response from the vendor

I had MORE FUN with you for the last few months! You are so full of life! Full of kindness! Full of personality and beauty! You are a treasure, and I hope we stay friends for life. Love you!

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Lindsey L

Shelly and her team are amazing!! They do absolutely everything they possibly can to get the perfect pictures and are so professional and kind! She gives YOU exactly what YOU want. She caters towards YOUR needs and does so with a beautiful smile.

2017-02-14T16:22:16 Response from the vendor

EEK! Y'all are adorable! Thank you SO very much for letting me and my team be apart of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Staci R

Without a doubt Shelly is the best option out there. She is sweet, fun, and does an amazing job! I did not have to worry about a thing with her. She captured every moment possible, and the pictures turned out truly beautiful. I would recommend her any day.

2017-02-14T16:21:34 Response from the vendor

I love y'all! Thank you so much for sharing your day with me!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Ilyana R

My husband and I met Shelly at a bridal open house at Bella Springs a few months before our wedding date. We still had not booked anyone and I was starting to freak out a good bit. I was trying my best to be a DIY bride- between a cross country move a and a wedding- I was a... Read More crazy woman on a mission. Shelly had a calming aura to her- that stuck around long after out first interaction. Which lead us to booking our wedding date with Shelly Beck Photography. I can't even put into enough words how amazing it was to work with this wonderful woman! She has a real eye, and heart that spills into her photography. Matched only by her personality and charm I would most definitely recommend Shelly and her team to make you special moments just that much more. Investing in photography was a tough choice, but you should never regret having those memories captured- and you most definitely will not regret working with Shelly! Best overall personalilty, professionalism, performance, product and not to forget price! Shelly helped not just with photography but she has so many connections that she helped get me in contact with other vendors for my big day! To top it all off- she travels! So book this woman some destinations! She deserves a little vacation for all the hard work that goes into making your big day her main focus!

2016-10-02T11:36:07 Response from the vendor

YOU are the reason my pictures were so amazing! It's YOU - your beauty, your joy, your laughter, your energy! Your wedding day was full of laughter - remember David at the altar asking his groomsmen for his vows??!! - and love. Thank you for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2016

Shelly and her team are nothing short of incredible!! Shelly made me, my Mom (who is normally very uncomfortable getting her picture taken), my husband, and all our family and friends feel SO comfortable and at ease while she and her team were taking our photos. It was an... Read More absolute blast working with her, and getting to know her. I felt like I could completely count on Shelly, I had absolute faith that our photos would turn out amazing (THEY DID!!), and she is so sweet, and so fun. She felt like part of the family just a couple hours into the wedding day, and I've been missing her ever since (I live in a different state). Once again, all the photos are utterly breathtaking. I will definitely be keeping in touch with Shelly, and hopefully working with her for future family events. I wholeheartedly recommend this incredible woman, and her fantastic team.

2016-06-22T23:35:41 Response from the vendor

Oh darling! I am so honored, and blessed to have been selected by you and your family to capture your special day. Y'all will forever be sweet, dear friends of mine and I cannot wait to see what the future holds for y'all. Thank you!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Nicole V

Shelly is so AMAZING to work with. From the moment you meet her, you will adore her. She is personable, professional, detail orientated, listens to what you want, and flexible. Did I mention she's amazing at what she does? The day my husband and I took our engagement photos, it... Read More rained all morning. We took them at The Pearl and from the way our pictures came out, you would have never know that we were dodging the rain all morning. I took my bridal portraits at the McNay Art Museum, which turned out beautiful. When I finally showed my husband he couldn't pick a favorite. They were truly incredible. My wedding day photos were even better! From the details of my dress hanging on a dress with the ceremony site in the background, to the bridal party getting ready, everything was perfect. The best part was that Shelly and her team captured moments during our ceremony and reception that my family will always treasure. Thank you so much, Love you Shelly!

Reviewed on 4/25/2016

Shelly Beck photography did an outstanding job. In addition to providing us with a portfolio of excellent pictures of our special occasion, Shelly went beyond the call of duty to make sure everything was perfect to the point where it was like having an additional wedding... Read More planner. She also did an excellent job of communicating to make sure we got exactly what we wanted and even added an additional resource on the day of the wedding to make sure. We would not hesitate to recommend Shelly for a wedding or special event.

Reviewed on 4/14/2016

Shelly was so easy to work with. She took the best pictures and captived all the moments that mean so much to us! Wonderful team she had too!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Shelly with Shelly Beck Photography was seriously the BEST and easiest decision I made regarding wedding planning. Shelly and her team were always extremely professional and personable. All of our photos turned out beautiful and we are so thankful for that. Shelly truly takes... Read More the time to become invested in each wedding she does. Not only did we find a great photographer, but also a life long friend! I would highly recommend using Shelly Beck Photography for all your photography needs!

2016-06-22T23:36:37 Response from the vendor

I am still swooning over how much I adore y'all! Thank you for the kind words!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016

Shelly went over and beyond for our wedding and our pictures are ones you will truly treasure a lifetime. I would recommend her to anyone needing pictures. Her pictures are not just your normal bride and groom but unique to you as a person. Shelly will be your friend at the end... Read More versus your photographer.

2016-06-22T23:36:06 Response from the vendor

Love y'all!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Michael B

Shelly answered questions promptly and asked me good question about what I wanted before the wedding. The pictures turned out beautiful and her editing was fantastic. The only complaints I have are she was a little too pushy at times, and I wish there were more candid pictures... Read More of the reception.

2016-04-13T15:10:29 Response from the vendor

I am so happy you loved your images! I wish there had been more reception pictures as well - I know, before we left, I asked y'all personally if you wanted us to stay as you hadn't booked us for the ending of your day.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Jennifer A

Shelly is an amazing photographer, but she also became a wonderful friend. She really helped keep my wedding and me together. She and her team truly go above and beyond for all of their brides. She is an amazing person and a talented photographer. We could not have hoped for... Read More better.

2016-04-13T15:05:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I adore you, and our friendship!

Shelly's Photography

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

Professional, beautiful photography! Shelly really worked with my budget and requests. Photographs for the bridal shoot and wedding day were perfect and exactly what I was hoping for. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or photographer during that very special time.... Read More Thanks forever Shelly!!

2016-01-08T12:50:31 Response from the vendor

I adore you! Thank you for your kind words, and thank you for allowing me to be apart of your special day. You will be a lifelong friend! And my "woman crush!" lol!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Ryan R

Could have sworn I had already given 5 stars! Anyways. Here's my story. We met Mrs. Beck at a bridal expo and when she asked us if we knew our wedding date we kind of laughed and told her we were waiting for the 2015 Texas A&M Football Schedule to come out before setting a date.... Read More Most of the other photographers didn't understand but Shelly did 100%! Needless to say we hit it off and we booked. Leading up to the wedding we had a few sit downs to discuss what all we wanted shot. She took my beautiful (then) fiancé and took amazing bridal portraits in the middle of nowhere. Come wedding day it was a monsoon but we had to make due with what we had to work with. Her team was huge help and did an amazing job in getting us in the right positions as well as getting those quirky random shots when you didn't know they are shooting! Even though it was sprinkling outside she asked us if we didn't mind getting a little wet to do or shots outside. We were game! We got those prints back and they turned out amazing! The back lighting makes the rain drops look like stars. This woman is creative, so let her run free and you will NOT be disappointed!!! Love you Shelly!! -The Russell's

2016-01-07T15:16:04 Response from the vendor

I freaking love y'all! And shouldn't all weddings be scheduled around Texas A&M's football schedule?!?! Whoop! Y'all were so adorable on your wedding day - we had so much fun. It may have been a monsoon outside, but inside it was warm, elegant, dreamy. And... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Stefanie B

Shelly was so great the day of my wedding as well as my bridal portraits. She went over and beyond my expectations. When it came to my bridal portraits, she went out of her way and asked a driver of an old classic car who had just dropped off another bride and groom at there... Read More reception if he would mind if she got a few shots of me with his car. To which he said of course, this made me so happy since my dad loves classic cars. The day of our wedding went so smoothly, she took charge and got some great pictures and both her and her staff were so helpful. They certainly felt like family to us that day.

2016-01-07T15:13:14 Response from the vendor

Of course I would stop a moving vehicle if that's what my bride wanted! You deserved it! You were so beautiful that day and I could see in your eyes how much it would mean for your father. Thank you for kind words. And I... Read Less Read More

Such a Blessing

Reviewed on 12/16/2015

I found Shelly Beck Photography on google and was so exicted after meeting with her. She really does care about every bride and you can see that just by the way she talks with you. Photography is a true passion for her. She isn't over priced like most photographers and she... Read More even gives you a personal relationship and customizes everything to your needs. My package was custom and incluluded engagement, bridal, and 6 hours day of. Turn around time was fast compared to most. The staff she brings with her is professional and fun. I truly am blessed to have her as my photographer and friend. She will continue to do photography for myself and family. All of her photos were stunning and she captures actual genuine moments and doesn't alter them! Super talented!!

2015-12-16T17:34:48 Response from the vendor

Awe. You make me blush. I am so blessed that y'all found me, and now I call y'all my friends. Y'all truly have hearts of gold. I will make sure to share your review with my team - they will love knowing that y'all appreciated... Read Less Read More