Photo

5 Landmark Rd, Scarborough, ME (207) 885-5990

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Zach G

Worst experience with a “professional” we have ever had. There is absolutely NO information about how expensive the photos are after your session. She took money from my wife, then deleted her pictures, never providing any photos and refused to give her back the money she stole.... Read More Horrible person. Horrible experience. There are dozens of other people willing and able to provide the same service and not rob you at the same time.

2018-01-12T10:22:45 Response from the vendor

I'm sorry you feel this way. Our website lists all the sessions and clearly states to call the studio for a phone consultation to go over packages. When people call to review packages, we go over all the packages and pricing and email a list... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Cassandra W

Amazing final product with sexy photos that my husband loved for his wedding gift! Shelly knows what she is doing and does beautiful hair and make-up right from her home studio. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Gabrielle D

I was super nervous at first, but Shelly made me super comfortable and my pictures came out amazing! Just be ware that the cost of the pictures are really up there.