Shelton Productions

Dallas, Fort Worth metroplex

Bollywood, Celtic, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Indian, Jazz, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

Dallas, Fort Worth metroplex (817) 919-4568

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Chad P

Ken and Shelly were absolutely professional and very attentive. the entire event went off without a hitch. Would highly recommend them

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Tom K

They did a great job at our reception. Ken played all of the music, he agreed to play. The lighting was great. The pre-reception meeting was very helpful. Ken entertained our guest very well. The price was fair

2017-10-31T08:09:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much it was great to celebrate with all of you and your family.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Cindy H

Kenny with Shelton Productions was very professional and did a wonderful job with the music for our mountain wedding. He was very well prepared and made our day perfect. I highly recommend Kenny for your next event.

2017-10-31T08:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Kenny and Katelin were thrilled to be a part of your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Ashley O

The Shelton husband & wife team totally MADE our wedding reception! They knew when & how to work the crowd. They were able to get to know my daughter & son-in-law in a couple of meetings & tell their story, keeping our guests engaged and involved! I know a DJ can make or break... Read More your wedding, so I have already booked them over a year in advance for my younger daughter's wedding!

2017-10-31T08:08:05 Response from the vendor

You are so kind. We loved working with your family and look forward to working with you again.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

I have been and participated in many Shelton production produced events. The team is outstanding with the entire process. They ensure that the bride and groom are first priority and they receive the value they deserve. The group is extremely detail-oriented in every way... Read More possible. Even a do-NOT playlist! This helps with overplayed annoying wedding songs! As professional and organized as the team is, they also know to get the party crazy and everyone on the dance floor! They also help with other vendor options (uplighting, dance lighting, personalized bogo, party favors, etc)

2017-10-25T11:13:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love what we do, and we love our brides and grooms.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Khai M

They did a fantastic job! Very organized and thorough with their work. Highly recommend!

2017-10-23T18:44:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We were honored to work with you.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Liza P

Shelton Productions DJ'd our wedding. They also helped with some of the planning in regards to timing and announcements and such They helped us through some questions we didn't even know to ask to prepare for the wedding and guests. They brought enough equipment to have indoor... Read More and outdoor audio and music. Our wedding was outside and the reception was inside so it worked out great. Once the reception started the music list we chose worked out wonderfully and Ken and his wife were very entertaining, while keeping our guests engaged. I would highly recommend Shelton Productions for your next event.

2017-10-18T19:55:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. It was a beautiful ceremony and the reception was so much fun. We loved meeting your family. May you both have many happy years together.

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Jessica S

We recently had the pleasure of working with Ken and Shelly for our ceremony and reception. I was so overwhelmed with planning everything and they were so very helpful. They both gave us some great ideas to make the reception so much fun for us as well as our guests. They were... Read More very professional and FUN! They provided us a detailed timeline for every minute of our event. Shelly calmed me down on the big day when I started stressing that I was taking to long to get ready and when I realized that I totally spaced and forgot to buy a garter for the garter toss, she made a cute makeshift one for us and the reception did not skip a beat. I loved working with them and would 100% recommend them for any and all events!

2017-10-18T19:56:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for including us in your celebration. It was a lot of fun.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Tammy E

I love love love them. Did I forget to mention that I love them. This is a family run business that is all heart. They are not only great DJs but they are super fun. They genuinely care about each and every client and want to ensure your special day is just that special.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Miriam M

Shelton's Production is beyond amazing! They play great music and know how to create a very enjoyable atmosphere for everyone. If you are in need of a great DJ service they are the ones you want for your event!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Haley K

words can not express how awesome these people are! They are not only awesome at being your wedding/event DJ but they are also awesome at helping you not freak out if you can't think of songs because you are thinking of random things like linen colors, how many candles you need,... Read More or "how am I going to pee in my dress!?". They create a timeline for you and keep the flow of you day smooth and less crazy. No, they aren't magic, just really good at what they do! They are friendly, knowledgeable, and can dance! Yes, they will get out there and bust a move! Whatever it takes to get your guests to the dance floor. So why continue to stress about who's going to DJ, bring up lights, microphones, and whatever else goes with DJ stuff when you can just call Shelton Productions and let them do it for you?

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Landi F

Ken and Shelly did a fantastic job with our wedding and reception. Shelly made sure everything went smoothly and they kept things going. We had a great time and I had several guests comment on how wonderful the DJ was! Their website has all of their pricing and offered... Read More services, and they do not waiver from that. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Nate J

Both Kenny and his wife did an amazing job at my wedding. They were punctual and professional about everything. The wedding went as smooth as possible and the timeline that we had filled out and discussed was nailed perfectly!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016 Kandyce P

After meeting with Ken & Shelly once we knew they were the DJ's for us. They really worked to get to know us, and because of this, they created a reception atmosphere that was second to none. Their suggestions were all on point, especially the "Happy Hour" towards the end of the... Read More night that kept everyone dancing. They edited songs for our first dance(which was perfect), kept us on time for all the event, most importantly made our reception perfect. If you're looking for great people who are great to work with, while making your day unforgettable, look no further than Shelton Productions.

Ken & Shelly kept the party rockin'!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Emily F

We found Ken & Shelly from a family recommendation & we couldn't be any happier! They really helped not only keep the party going but being in charge of our reception timeline. They took the time to meet with us multiple times and make sure everything was right!

Fun stress-free reception!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Katie W

I was referred to Shelton Productions through a coworker, and am SO glad that I chose them. They were incredibly prepared for all possibilities with a wedding worksheet they have (to get info about what we wanted), and so flexible with planning (as we live in Houston, but the... Read More event was in the Dallas area). They made sure they knew what order I wanted to include the different activities, which music we liked/disliked, and tailored it to us. Very reasonable prices, which helped us keep the total day budget manageable on a teacher's budget! The day of - absolutely ran everything, coordinating with the venue staff perfectly. My wedding party and our families got to relax and have fun! They dressed professionally, and their lights/presentation was wonderful. They even led a couple of dances, and came up with a sweet idea for our goodbye "bubble" dance. Definitely recommend them, and will use them again!