Shelton Vineyards

Dobson, NC

Capacity: 101-150 PHONE

• Outdoor - Covered

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

286 Cabernet Lane, Dobson, NC (336) 366-4724

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I had the privilege of working with the Shelton Vineyards wedding staff in planning my daughter's May 2, 2015 wedding. As mother of the bride and a first timer at wedding plans I found the staff to be very knowledgeable, professional, and cordial. They were able to answer any... Read More questions or concerns I had and always guided me in the right direction in making decisions. If I posed a question to them they offered expert advice. The wedding journey was a pleasant one and the day turned out to be one of the most magical a mother could wish for her daughter and new son. Many thanks to the Shelton Vineyards wedding staff for producing a dream come true wedding! I would give them a 10 star rating if possible.

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Rebecca F

Every bride & groom dream of the picture perfect, storybook wedding venue--where everything is above & beyond your wildest expectations in terms of beautiful sceneries, providing a turnkey package, unique features that leave your guests in awe--yet very few couples get to... Read More experience such a reality. If you’re thinking about hosting your wedding at Shelton Vineyards, don’t think another second of going somewhere else as I guarantee they’ll make your dream wedding a reality. My husband & I hosted our ceremony+reception at Shelton Vineyards on May 2, 2015 with ~145 guests, and we still can’t stop talking about how above & beyond Shelton Vineyards exceeded all of our expectations! My husband & I were fortunate to be Shelton Vineyards VERY 1st WEDDING and they absolutely knocked it out of the ballpark--our guests were in utter shock when hearing this news as they were so impressed with every aspect of our event. There aren’t enough words to fully express how GORGEOUS this venue is and better yet how amazing the staff is to work with in planning your magical weekend along with their turnkey services/amenities/facilities. From Day 1 the event team went out of their way in assisting us every step of the way, consistently displaying the utmost professionalism as we always felt assured we were in the hands of the best-of-the best in this business. It’s often difficult to whole-heartedly trust you’re in good hands when going through the wedding planning process, yet there wasn't a moment we doubted Shelton Vineyards as they truly are the best in hosting AMAZING events. So now to the yummy stuff…. the FOOD!! OMG to die for and the chef at their Harvest Grille restaurant was so creative in putting together a menu precisely with the odd requests and ideas we had in mind for our reception. Many venues that require the use of their catering often feels like a letdown yet with Shelton Vineyards is a HUGE added bonus to your wedding as the quality of their food is literally 5 stars. And the dessert chef….AMAZING!!! We wanted a cupcake tier with a small cake on top to cut. I gave her suggestions of flavors & color scheme, and the cupcakes+cake were beyond gorgeous & absolutely divine!! The staff servicing our cocktail hour+reception were also top notch & very accommodating to our guests. I also hosted my bridesmaid brunch at the vineyard’s Harvest Grill on Friday which was a perfect way to kick off the weekend festivities. They worked with my requests in creating a set menu and made my bridesmaids & I feel like royalty. So you get the most gorgeous setting you could dream of, delicious food+cake and of course don’t forget the wine at Shelton is award winning GREAT (plus they were able to provide us with beer through their partners), so beverages are covered, and now to accommodations for your guests & logistics. Shelton Vineyards owns the Hampton Inn (a recognized & awarded top Hilton hotel) located ~1 mile from the vineyard. The close proximity & ability to have a central hub allowed us to mingle with our guests throughout the entire weekend.It was also a HUGE relief to provide safe, easy logistics for our guests getting to & from the wedding.And last but certainly not least ,the ceremony at the vineyard—absolutely stunning,intimate,unique, and an experience you’ll treasure forever as the ambiance of the setting is truly magical. In addition, the close proximity to our reception location made a seamless flow for guests. Shelton is 1st class all around!