Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2505 May St, Cincinnati, OH (513) 377-6661

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Amanda S

We were blessed to have Sarah as our photographer for our engagement and wedding in October 2017. In addition to her incredible talent, she was so sweet and pleasant to work with. She accommodated all of our requests and always made sure we were satisfied. My husband and I can't... Read More even begin to describe how much we love all the photos from our special day. There is no way we could ever pick a favorite. Thank you so much to Sarah and the entire Sherri Barber team for helping to capture all of those special moments.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Liz D

Loved our photographer, Sarah, at Sherri Barber. She was so fun to work with and helped get all our poses perfect. She did a great job with our engagement photos and I can’t wait to see our full wedding album! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Kayla C

Sherri's photos are absolutely stunning and Sherri herself is such a joy to work with! Smiling for so many photos doesn't feel like work because she is so funny and outgoing that you are constantly laughing! She gives you so many to choose from that you are bound to love ALL of... Read More them! Our photos are priceless because they captured our wedding day so perfectly! Sherri and Sara truly know their art. You will walk away with the best photos and a new friend!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Renee P

Sherri Barber IS THE BEST!!!!!! She is absolutely amazing at what she does! Our pictures turned out perfect thanks to her! She is totally awesome and is so easy to work with!! She knows what she's doing and is the best in the business!!! I would definitely recommend her for any... Read More event and after my wedding I will use her for whatever I need!!!! Her photos are flawless and really capture the moment! I wouldn't have had it any other way- she is truly the best!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Jordan F

Sherri Barber is incredible beyond words! We were only lucky enough to get her based on a cancellation and later in the season availability in her schedule. Thank God we did, because it was worth every single penny. Wedding are expensive, I get it. But the dress, you will only... Read More wear once; the venue, you may never go to again; the food, you will only eat that one time; the DJ, he may only spin tunes for that night. Your photos will live on forever and remind you of the magic of that moment! That is, if you have a quality photographer. Sherri should be that photographer! She's impressively fast without sacrificing quality for speed. The quality of her work is unsurpassable in addition to being creative and elegant. I have had friends who don't even live anywhere near Cincinnati drool over my engagement and wedding photos and ask for Sherri's information. And yes, she travels! But on top of the brilliant photos you will be proud to cherish and share for a lifetime, you get the experience of working with a truly wonderful human being. Sherri is funny, clever, and a smart ass at in just the right way! She may put you in seemingly awkward positions to get the shot, but its worth it and she'll make you laugh throughout the whole process. She controls the wedding day photo process and the bedlam that would otherwise ensue with people wanting photos, jumping in photos, or just not knowing what to do, but she does it with a firm grace. People knew where to be and when, and she managed to get every single photo we'd requested and more in a very short period of time. Oh, and after that, she even helped us book some stuff for our honeymoon. She rocks. She just plain rocks. Book her! You'll be in awe of what a good decision that is!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

UNREAL! Our wedding day photos were unbelievable! Sherri is so fun, chic, and very concise with her ideas and visions! She even poses along right with you! Sherri is bubbly and easy going on a wedding day, but when she needs to take charge, she does! We got all of our family... Read More photos done in 15 minutes, and even got us to our cocktail hour! Not once did we feel our photos consumed the day, and when we got all the photos we were floored by the variety, moments, and absolutely stunning portraits! Thank you so much Sherri! You were absolutely the best!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Sarah B

Sherri gave us exceptional engagement photos, and the sneak peaks of our wedding photos were outstanding! She is creative, professional, and and was exceptionally organized on our wedding day! Her minute to minute timeline will make your life so much easier, and she will tell... Read More you exactly what you need to do in order to have beautiful photos of your big day! She and her crew we're flexible, and works well with her other vendors.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Elizabeth C

She was very professional. She didn't take up a lot of our time to get the shots she needed. I'm really excited to see the final shots from the day, because I'm sure they will all be amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Leah M

I can't say enough wonderful things about Sherri. She is quick, incredibly professional, and her pictures are beautiful. She always manages to find the coolest little spots to take photos. I would HIGHLY recommend Sherri to anyone looking to get beautiful, one of a kind photos... Read More from their wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Erika S

Hiring the best photographer on the market in Cincinnati was among my top priorities when I began planning my wedding, and I can confidently say that by choosing Sherri, we achieved that goal. Her body of work speaks for itself, and one of the main touches that stood out to me... Read More when I was researching photographers was how incredible her candid shots were. Of course the posed photos are stunning, but the genuine moments that Sherri is able to capture with a photo are absolutely remarkable and really set her apart from the bunch. In addition the quality of the photos, Sherri is a blast to work with! She is a true professional and knows exactly what content you are looking for, gives concise, meaningful direction, and knows what it takes to make every individual in the photo look their best – all while using the limited time the bride and groom have between events wisely. Finally, when the time came and we received our package from Sherri, we could not have been more thrilled with the outcome! She has gifted us with the most beautiful, touching (and humorous) moments from the greatest day of our lives that will allow us to remember it forever. I truly cannot say how grateful we are to have had Sherri capture all of those special moments in such a magnificent and honest way. As I said earlier, she really is the best there is.

AMAZING work!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Natika J

When planning our spring 2014 wedding, my husband and I were in complete agreement to invest in a quality photographer to capture our special day. Once we saw Sherri Barber's work, we didn't look any further! Fortunately, we were able to secure Sherri for our date. After... Read More our engagement session with Sherri, my husband and I knew we had the right fit for us! Sherri is extremely talented! She has an amazing eye for color and contrast, not to mention her expertise in lighting and visual effects. As an international boutique photographer, Sherri is continuously working to take her craft to the next level, capturing the next exclusive piece. Sherri was very professional, prompt with responses, and fun to work with. I also found her to be an excellent source of reference for other vendors in the Cincinnati area (very helpful since I planned my wedding from afar)!! Because she cared enough to understand my vision, we quickly established a foundation of trust. I knew I could depend on her to be honest with me and provide solid feedback. What we appreciated most about Sherri is that she connects with each couple uniquely. That chemistry unlocks the ability to capture the essence of each couple. This combined with an eclectic venue equals a "one-of-a-kind" catalogue of YOUR day! We absolutely LOVED our photographs!! Everytime we review them, we can literally feel the emotion of those moments all over again. From beginning to end, she did a FAN-TABULOUS job!! If we were starting the process all over again, we'd choose Sherri a million times over. I would highly recommend her. She is competitively price and she travels!! Good luck to you and happy planning! :-) Check out Sherri's work here: http://sherri-barber.com

Above and beyond my expectations!

Reviewed on 12/11/2013

I used Sherri for my wedding last month, and she was absolutely fabulous! She went above and beyond our expectations and we worked with her first hand every step of the way! She is a TRUE boutique photographer, as my timeline, and photos were tailored to exactly my style and... Read More day and it didnt look cookie cutter. Thank you so much Sherri!

wow! My HK pre wedding session is one of a kind!

Reviewed on 11/30/2013

I flew Sherri out to Hong Kong for my pre wedding session. I have to say it was completely worth it! Her work is truly one of a kind and original and she was an absolute blast to hang out with and went well above and beyond for my husband and myself. Truly a lifetime... Read More experience! Thank you sherri!!!

Sherri Barber is one of a kind!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013

Sherri and Sarah were simply amazing. Our engagement photos were spectacular and our wedding pictures are even more impressive. This duo is unbelievably talented. Also, you don't need to waste your money on a wedding planner because Sherri and Sarah are organized and keep you on... Read More track. Sherri is incredibly dynamic and was able to establish a professional but playful relationship with our entire wedding party. This was the most wonderful day of our lives and thanks to Sherri and Sarah our photos captured all of the emotions, the importance, and grandeur of our day. I would highly recommend Sherri Barber Photography!

Sherri is also the best photographer in Hong Kong! :)

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 katt l

Sherri is a fantastic photographer. I had the pleasure working with her on her last trip to Hong Kong. She is such a fresh breath of air and she is all about giving you one of a kind images. If Sherri is available, book her for your day! You will not regret it, and I hope to... Read More have her shoot us again on her next trip to Hong Kong. Thank you Sherri!

Seriously, absolutely the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2013

Sherri did both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. She is absolutely AMAZING!!! She cares about her clients and really listens to what they want, but also is able to add her twist to things to make it all gorgeous. There were few requests we had for pictures so we let... Read More her take us where she wanted and what not, trust me it is so worth trusting her. We have had so many compliments on our pictures and what the locations are in the background. She not only is passionate about what she does but she continues to educate herself to make her pictures the most amazing she can. I truly cannot say enough positive things that can show how great Sherri Barber is. If you want an amazing photographer, that is easy to work with and cares about her clients and giving them beautiful pictures, try and book her

Absolutely the BEST!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Anthony S

We chose Sherri Barber Photography to shoot our engagement photos, destination wedding in Jamaica, and our reception back in Cincinnati! Sherri is a very energetic and talented photographer. She killed it from our first meeting. After we met with her we knew she was right... Read More person for the job. Her picture quality is second to none and she makes taking pictures fun. Our engagement pictures were awesome and we received many compliments. Then on our wedding day in Jamaica, Sherri made it so easy by having an itinerary to give our guests on when they were needed for pictures. Everything ran very smooth and she got some great shots. Although we haven't received all our pictures yet the ones we have seen literally were the most amazing pictures we have ever saw. We had storms rolling in on our wedding day and some of the background she was able to capture was amazing. Also getting family to cooperate for pictures is a task and Sherri killed it and was able to get all our family pictures and bridal party pictures done in 30 minutes which normally takes other photographers 2 hours and people get cranky. Then for reception back in Cincinnati it was no different, Sherri and her assistant Sarah made everything run so smooth and captured some great shots. Also Sherri was able to recommend a friend of hers to be our videographer in Jamaica and reception. His name was Blake Arthur and he did a fantastic job. Blake does videography on the side but if you saw our highlight video from the wedding you would think it was his full time job. Blake is very energetic, talented, funny, and overall a great guy to work with. Can't wait to see highlight video from reception and the full length video. If you are looking for photographer for your wedding look no further than Sherri Barber Photography. You will not be disappointed and I guarantee you will never have this much fun taking pictures. Highly recommended! Thanks, Anthony & Emily

Simply stunning and one of a kind!

Reviewed on 8/20/2013

Sherri Barber is a true gem and a top talent in Cincinnati. She traveled all the way to capture my day in Hong Kong last year, and I have to say that she is not only the best in her city, but one of the top in the world. I am so lucky to have her talent, charisma, charm and... Read More skill to capture my day. Anyone that is able to hire Sherri for their day is truly lucky. Thank you Sherri Barber!

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 LiMin H

Sherri was great to work with-her engagement pictures were absolutely breathtaking! I can't wait to see our wedding pictures!

Photos

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 MONICA G

Sherri did an excellent job. The quality of her work is priceless. These are memories we will share forever. Great pictures

Customer for life!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Alyson G

Sherri was the only photographer that we met with but we knew instantly that she was the one. She worked with our wedding date change and was amazing. She handled our wedding party effortlessly which I know was hard. We love everything that she has taken and can't wait to put... Read More those pictures up on the wall. We will happily go back to her for pictures for as long as she's taking them! PS: We also love Sarah! She was so great dealing with the guys and my husband and I both loved working with her!

BEST BEST BEST

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Lindsey B

Sherri Barber was fantastic. She was professional and awesome. She handled a crazy bridal party very well. She is a pleasure to work with. AND, her photographs are the most beautiful I've EVER seen. soooo happy!

Sherri Barber is AWESOME

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Andrea P

She is so great. She is a bit pricy, but if you are looking for great photography she is the best!

I will not work any other photographer but Sherri!

Reviewed on 8/29/2012 Lucy W

Sherri is amazing - I don't know how else to describe her. She is truly a hidden gem in Cincinnati (and she's competitively priced and she travels!). She is SUCH a talented photographer and best of all, she loves what she does so much that every time I see her, her work improves... Read More exponentially (how does she do it?!). That in my opinion is one of the most valuable qualities to have, and I would think every bride wants to work with someone like her. :) I adored Sherri from day one because of her upbeat energy and creativity. I loved her style but didn't want pictures similar to any of her other couples (yes I'm a bit of a brat and I don't know how she dealt with me). Sherri not only gave me an unique experience but best of all, the most beautiful pictures that I will have for a lifetime. Our first session together was in NYC when I flew her out for my engagement session. The pictures got such great reviews from everyone (even got approved for one of the most elite wedding blogs in NYC!), and people would not stop bugging me for Sherri's contact information. We started the day at 7:30am in Central Park, then to my apartment, to the subway station, and finally downtown by the Brooklyn Bridge. Sherri had such great/creative ideas on background/angle/lighting - she knew exactly what she wanted which ultimately delivered the best pics that I could have ever asked for! Sherri was also my wedding photographer - she showed up early and had the whole day's plan worked out. She kept me on time without making me feel rushed, and she also kept me calm and made sure no one was stressing me out (totally not her job description but she cared to do that for me). She understood my vision for the wedding so I really had nothing to worry about. The picture Sherri posted of my wedding within 12 hours of the event was one that truly touched me - she captured one of the most beautiful and memorable moments in my life (my husband picked me up during our first dance and spun me around, all you saw on my face was happiness...not to mention the beautiful background). Anyway - I REALLY recommend Sherri to all the brides out there. And just remember, there's always the option to fly her out even if you are in Cincinnati. It's SO worth it. This lady is far too talented to stay local and I'd be shocked if she wasn't some world famous photographer in the near future.

Sherri Barber = BEST EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 Robin F

Sherri Barber is the most talented wedding photographer I have ever seen. When I saw her work online, knowing I was 5 months out from my wedding, I almost wanted to change the wedding date just so I could have her photograph my wedding. As luck would have it, the bride who had... Read More my wedding date had to change it, and I snagged it ASAP! In addition to providing us with stunning, colorful, stylistic, cool, chic and glam-filled photos – Sherri had a way of putting me at ease while making me laugh at the same time. She was more like a wedding photographer / planner / counselor / friend / wicked cool human than just a photographer. Oh – and now she has a videographer business too. They were fabulous – not your typical vanilla Cincinnati videographer. Their ideas were creative and drop-your-jaw cool. They had a total city chic feel to them. Seriously…who would even want anyone else?!?! In my book Sherri is a superhero. Thank you, thank you! Robin a.k.a. Very Happy Bride with Gorgeous Photos