Sherwood Florist LLC

Sherwood Florist has been serving the Dayton area since 1986. We are dedicated to customizing your wedding flowers from simple to extravagant -- no wedding is too big or small. Our knowledgeable design team will put you at ease and help you create beautiful floral pieces within your budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

444 east third st, Dayton, OH (937) 298-3655

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Alina P

I seriously cannot even come up with the words to explain what an INCREDIBLE job Sherwood Florist did with the flowers for my wedding. I'm a huge flowers fan and the flowers were probably my number one priority for my wedding. I dreamt about these flowers. I literally could not... Read More wait to see them! That being said, I did not have an unlimited budget to spend on my dream flowers....and Jessie delivered the flowers of my dream for a very reasonable cost! During our consultation, I explained to her that I wanted ALL the flowers for my wedding, but probably couldn't afford it...and she immediately told me not to worry and to tell her all of the things I wanted and we would make it work. She definitely delivered on that promise! The flowers for my wedding were UNREAL. They made my wedding. I had so many people come up to me and tell me they were in awe of the flowers!!! From my beautiful cascading bouquet, that literally brought tears to my eyes, to the gorgeous flower arch, to the centerpieces...everything was incredible. I am so thankful to Jessie and her team for making my wedding the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Abby H

Jessie was an absolute joy to work with! I love her style and attention to detail. Floral elements were very important in my overall look and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Miranda K

The flowers for our wedding were better than we could have imagined! Jessie takes time with each of her client and brings your vision to life. So many of our guests complimented us on our floral arrangements and ceremony flowers and we have Jessie to thank!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jennifer S

My husband and I hired Sherwood Florist to do our wedding party flowers for our wedding on October 21, 2017. We worked with Jessie, who was professional and courteous throughout the entire process. We met with Jessie several months before the wedding to discuss what we wanted,... Read More and when we showed her a picture of a bouquet we liked, she was able to identify all of the flowers in it and made recommendations on what to select. The day of the wedding, the bouquets and boutonnieres were breathtaking and added a beautiful romantic touch to our celebration. The only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5 is because the flower arrangement for the altar at the church was initially missing from the delivery. We were able to sort it out with Sherwood and someone quickly brought the arrangement over before the ceremony began. Overall though, I would highly recommend Sherwood Florist!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Britney D

Carly was the girl we worked with from the beginning. She did an amazing job helping me pick the most perfect flower arrangements. I couldn’t have picked a better florist for the most perfect day. They were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Lindsay H

WOW! Jessie and her team were easily the best vendor that we had on our wedding day. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and made the entire event gorgeous. Jessie was more than willing to work with me and my (now) husband to make our dreams a reality. She was able to make my... Read More Pinterest dreams come true when I sent her a picture of a bouquet I loved from Pinterest and she delivered exactly what I wanted. She met with us on several occasions to discuss flowers for our wedding after we changed our minds on multiple occasions and never made us feel bad about doing so. Jessie is such a rockstar - do not hesitate to book Sherwood if you're looking for an incredible florist on your wedding day!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Julie N

Outstanding...just had my daughter's wedding. Flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Delivery and set-up were completed by florist as well. Sherwood's pricing was competitive with the local DIY florist, so do not be fooled. Carli at Sherwood was great to work with....guests raved... Read More about the flowers--the design, the varieties, everything was just stunning!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Sarah N

The flowers for our reception and bouquets were perfect. Jesse was wonderful to work with and we absolutely loved her beautiful shop.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Laurie P

Jessie and her team at Sherwood Florist put together beautiful flower arrangements for our spring wedding! I brought a few Pinterest reference ideas to my first consultation and Jessie handled everything from there. They provided all the bridal bouquets, ceremony decorations,... Read More cake decorations and blue orchid glowing centerpieces that were stunning! They were all delivered to the venue in plenty of time to get set up. Great service at a reasonable price is hard to find in the wedding industry, but Sherwood always comes through. They are a family-owned business, so quality work is not only a personal passion but also the reason for the great reputation they have in this town. Jessie decorated my sister’s fall wedding as well, and they never disappoint. Many of the flowers are harvested locally, so they are fresh and beautiful! Support a local business and give them a call for any event you are thinking about!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Christina S

I had a very specific vision for our flowers and Sherwood NAILED it! After meeting with a few florists before Sherwood, I left those consultations feeling disappointed and frustrated. Thankfully my best friend used Sherwood for her wedding and recommended them to me, I couldn't... Read More be happier with our choice! I worked directly with Carley who met me after hours in the shop (which is adorable by the way!) to accommodate my difficult schedule - I was so appreciative of this. She communicated throughout the planning process and allowed for changes as needed and answered my many questions promptly. I felt very at east with this florist. I wanted a natural, Grecian look with flowers and centerpiece items that looked formal but not tacky or pinterest-y. They did a mock centerpiece meeting 2 weeks before the wedding and I was blown away! We had 3 different centerpieces and she had each of them set up, with candles lit and all to get the true experience of what it would look like. They were better than I could have imagined! They also have SO many centerpieces available for rental which was helpful. Our wedding flowers were SO beautiful and I was so happy with the way everything came together. My bridesmaids bouquets were exactly as I had imagined and my bridal bouquet was stunning. You can't go wrong with Sherwood! :)

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Brooke E

Sherwood Florist is AMAZING!! I seriously could not have asked for more beautiful flowers for our wedding day! Jessie and the Sherwood Florist team are extremely talented and created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our June Wedding. From the first meeting, I... Read More just knew Jessie and the Sherwood Florist team were going to be the perfect fit for my wedding flower vision! Jessie was very flexible and accommodating throughout the whole process. She made my vision for my wedding flowers become reality and I cannot thank her enough for that! Jessie was awesome at staying within my budget and finding ways to make sure I stayed within budget but still have the similar flowers and look that I wanted! Jessie is so kind and fun to work with!! My husband and I are so happy with how it all turned out!! I can't wait to get my bouquet back after the preservation process because it is something I want to keep forever! Thank you Jessie and Sherwood Florist team for all your hard work and time put into making our wedding flowers amazing!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Guy S

As others have noted, working with Jessie was the best and easiest part of arranging our wedding. The crew at Sherwood was easy to communicate with even though we were miles away, and they put together lovely original pieces based on inspirations we sent to them. Our wedding... Read More was in Cincinnati, and Sherwood had no problem bringing the arrangements sixty miles to our reception and ceremony. They put together bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and even a floral dog collar for us - all which expressed the palette we wanted and looked unlike anything we'd ever seen. Everything was done without incident or difficulty. Our only regret was that we didn't get to see Jessie and company when they were delivering the arrangements.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Audrey L

Jessie was great to work with for our wedding. Beautiful bouquets and centerpieces and a reasonable price. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stacey L

We loved working with Jessy for our flowers. She helped us keep within budget and still have all of the beautiful flowers that we wanted. We received so many comments from our guests on how beautiful our flowers were.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brittany E

Oh my goodness... if you want some of the most stunning floral arrangements and bouquets you have ever seen.. you need to work with Sherwood Florist. From the moment you step into their gorgeous shop, Jessie, the owner, walks you through everything. She will not make you feel... Read More silly if you don't know exactly what you want. Just give her an idea (tall, short, candles, sparkles, lots of color, texture, etc). and she will show you types of flowers and differing vases/vessels for those flowers. And if you really have no idea.. just ask her. She is so creative and really knows what works well together. In addition to gorgeous centerpieces, altarpieces and bouquets/bouts, Sherwood Florist has exceptional customer service. When it seemed that my coordinators had lost our table name holders, Sherwood went back to their shop (unasked!) and attempted to find frames or a suitable alternative. Luckily, we found them.. but seriously, book Sherwood Florist.. they are knowledgeable, their flowers are amazing and look stunning in pictures.. and they are a dream to work with.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Malia W

Absolutely the best in Dayton! If you love, love, love beautiful blooms on your wedding day that aren't just a basic, typical bouquet, Sherwood is it! Jessie's creativity and ability to make your vision come to life are unreal, not to mention how cool and down to earth she is... Read More and how much pride she puts into her work. She meets with all of her clients personally when you are looking into booking with her instead of pawning you off on to another worker. Sherwood also offers rentals for decor including candles and other beautiful decorative pieces. I am so glad we got to work with Sherwood!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lauren B

I loved this place! I had no clue how to pick out flowers or what colors to use and all I had to do was give her a color scheme of our wedding and she picked out gorgeous bouquets for everyone and boutineers for the men. She also set up at the reception and helped decorate the... Read More centerpieces. She was really flexible with all of the planning and it was an awesome experience overall. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Edith P

My daughter's flowers were beyond amazing! We trusted Jessie completely to make my daughters vision of her special day come true and Jessie exceeded our expectations. We had many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Jessie also did my first daughters wedding 8... Read More years ago and we were very happy then! Would highly recommend Sherwood Florist for any bride or for any special event!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Claire

I can't rave enough about Sherwood Florist. After we went and got the quote I knew I wanted to work with Jessie, she completely understood what I wanted. She was willing to work with our budget as well while still keeping everything looking how we envisioned. The day of, I... Read More couldn't believe how gorgeous everything turned out! It was a highlight of my wedding for me, and I got so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Shana D

Jessie, by far, was my favorite vendor to work with on our wedding. She is incredibly gifted and such a beautiful person. I had a vision but put it completely in her hands - so much so I didn't want to preview you anything before our day. I knew it would be magical knowing her... Read More work. The staff at Sherwood, including Jessie are AMAZING. The flowers on our wedding day what UNREAL. I could not get over how beautiful every little detail was, it brought tears to my eyes. Sherwood is the best in Dayton and surrounding areas, they bring a unique perspective which as a bride you want. You want your day to be unique to you, and Jessie gave us just that. I am so thankful to now call her friend and can't wait to work with in the future as well as recommend her to family and friends.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Simply amazing. Sherwood Florist was the best choice I made in vendors for my wedding. Their level of professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched. Jessie (the owner/designer) saw my vision and made it come to life. She was genuinely just as excited about my wedding as I... Read More was. All of this being said, nothing can hold a candle to their talent. Their work is gorgeous! Literally, straight out of a designer wedding magazine with all the personal touches you can imagine. Working with Sherwood was an unforgettable experience. I would choose them a thousand times again.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jennifer H

Can't say enough great things about Jessie and her staff at Sherwood! From her adorable shop to her great ideas, we were hooked from the start. The flowers were beyond my imagination and we got so many compliments on them all day! Working with Sherwood was one of the best... Read More wedding decisions that we made!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Sarah S

I loved jessie and her work is amazing! I could not have asked for a better florsit. She is so reasonable and perfect to work with. She bends over backwards for the bride and does everything she can to make your wedding perfect!! I love Sherwood Florist!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Courtney M

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Jessie at Sherwood Florist is absolutely amazing!! Working with her was a dream come true. She made my wedding gorgeous with her flower arrangements. My bouquet and my bridesmaids flowers were stunning. I have said it over and over again, but honestly my... Read More wedding day wouldn't have been as beautiful without Jessie and her amazing work! Thank you so much Sherwood Florist!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Bryana M

Jessie from Sherwood Florist did the flowers for my daughters wedding 5/30/15. For me the flowers are a huge part of the atmosphere of the wedding. When we sat down with her she really listened to what my daughter liked, and went with it! Jessie had creative ideas. The... Read More flowers were amazing!! I would consider myself particular about flowers, and they went above my expectations!! My husband was also thrilled because she kept us in budget. Jessie is fun to work with and does an amazing job! I would highly recommend her!!!! Arlette