Sherwood Florist LLC

Sherwood Florist has been serving the Dayton area since 1986. We are dedicated to customizing your wedding flowers from simple to extravagant -- no wedding is too big or small. Our knowledgeable design team will put you at ease and help you create beautiful floral pieces within your budget.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

444 east third st, Dayton, OH (937) 298-3655
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Shana D

Jessie, by far, was my favorite vendor to work with on our wedding. She is incredibly gifted and such a beautiful person. I had a vision but put it completely in her hands - so much so I didn't want to preview you anything before our day. I knew it would be magical knowing her... Read More work. The staff at Sherwood, including Jessie are AMAZING. The flowers on our wedding day what UNREAL. I could not get over how beautiful every little detail was, it brought tears to my eyes. Sherwood is the best in Dayton and surrounding areas, they bring a unique perspective which as a bride you want. You want your day to be unique to you, and Jessie gave us just that. I am so thankful to now call her friend and can't wait to work with in the future as well as recommend her to family and friends.

Beyond Expectations!

Reviewed on 2/12/2014 Lisa R

A close friend of mine asked for some guidance as she was planning her daughter's wedding and, since Jessie took care of my daughter's wedding in 2012, I highly recommended her. As always, Jessie went above and beyond to provide flowers for one of the most beautiful weddings... Read More I've ever attended. She was able to take the Bride's vision and create the exact look and feel that she dreamed of. Jessie's creativity and attention to detail are truly unique and, in my opinion, simply can't be beat by any other florist in our area. I now only use Sherwood Florist for all of my floral needs and I can assure all future Bride's that if you choose Jessie @ Sherwood Florist, you won't be disappointed. She's simply the Very Best!

Better than I could have imagined!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Amanda G

I am not a huge flower person so I found this to be the toughest part of the wedding planning. That is until I met Jessie Wright from Sherwood Florist. I wanted to incorporate a certain type of flower that my fiance used to propose to me, but had no idea what it was or what to... Read More use with them. Within minutes of explaining this flower to Jessie & showing her one picture, she had everything together for me. When it comes to budget, she bet the competition by $100's, so I was pleasantly surprised (although I would've used her anyway :)) When the wedding day came, I was absolutely blown away by how amazing the flowers looked! They were perfect!!! I would highly recommend Jessie to any Ohio bride looking for a florist!

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Audrey L

Jessie was great to work with for our wedding. Beautiful bouquets and centerpieces and a reasonable price. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Stacey L

We loved working with Jessy for our flowers. She helped us keep within budget and still have all of the beautiful flowers that we wanted. We received so many comments from our guests on how beautiful our flowers were.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Brittany E

Oh my goodness... if you want some of the most stunning floral arrangements and bouquets you have ever seen.. you need to work with Sherwood Florist. From the moment you step into their gorgeous shop, Jessie, the owner, walks you through everything. She will not make you feel... Read More silly if you don't know exactly what you want. Just give her an idea (tall, short, candles, sparkles, lots of color, texture, etc). and she will show you types of flowers and differing vases/vessels for those flowers. And if you really have no idea.. just ask her. She is so creative and really knows what works well together. In addition to gorgeous centerpieces, altarpieces and bouquets/bouts, Sherwood Florist has exceptional customer service. When it seemed that my coordinators had lost our table name holders, Sherwood went back to their shop (unasked!) and attempted to find frames or a suitable alternative. Luckily, we found them.. but seriously, book Sherwood Florist.. they are knowledgeable, their flowers are amazing and look stunning in pictures.. and they are a dream to work with.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Malia W

Absolutely the best in Dayton! If you love, love, love beautiful blooms on your wedding day that aren't just a basic, typical bouquet, Sherwood is it! Jessie's creativity and ability to make your vision come to life are unreal, not to mention how cool and down to earth she is... Read More and how much pride she puts into her work. She meets with all of her clients personally when you are looking into booking with her instead of pawning you off on to another worker. Sherwood also offers rentals for decor including candles and other beautiful decorative pieces. I am so glad we got to work with Sherwood!

Reviewed on 8/20/2016 Lauren B

I loved this place! I had no clue how to pick out flowers or what colors to use and all I had to do was give her a color scheme of our wedding and she picked out gorgeous bouquets for everyone and boutineers for the men. She also set up at the reception and helped decorate the... Read More centerpieces. She was really flexible with all of the planning and it was an awesome experience overall. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Edith P

My daughter's flowers were beyond amazing! We trusted Jessie completely to make my daughters vision of her special day come true and Jessie exceeded our expectations. We had many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. Jessie also did my first daughters wedding 8... Read More years ago and we were very happy then! Would highly recommend Sherwood Florist for any bride or for any special event!

SO WONDERFUL!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Claire

I can't rave enough about Sherwood Florist. After we went and got the quote I knew I wanted to work with Jessie, she completely understood what I wanted. She was willing to work with our budget as well while still keeping everything looking how we envisioned. The day of, I... Read More couldn't believe how gorgeous everything turned out! It was a highlight of my wedding for me, and I got so many compliments on the bouquets and the centerpieces. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Simply amazing. Sherwood Florist was the best choice I made in vendors for my wedding. Their level of professionalism and attention to detail is unmatched. Jessie (the owner/designer) saw my vision and made it come to life. She was genuinely just as excited about my wedding as I... Read More was. All of this being said, nothing can hold a candle to their talent. Their work is gorgeous! Literally, straight out of a designer wedding magazine with all the personal touches you can imagine. Working with Sherwood was an unforgettable experience. I would choose them a thousand times again.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jennifer H

Can't say enough great things about Jessie and her staff at Sherwood! From her adorable shop to her great ideas, we were hooked from the start. The flowers were beyond my imagination and we got so many compliments on them all day! Working with Sherwood was one of the best... Read More wedding decisions that we made!

PERFECT!!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 Sarah S

I loved jessie and her work is amazing! I could not have asked for a better florsit. She is so reasonable and perfect to work with. She bends over backwards for the bride and does everything she can to make your wedding perfect!! I love Sherwood Florist!!!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Courtney M

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! Jessie at Sherwood Florist is absolutely amazing!! Working with her was a dream come true. She made my wedding gorgeous with her flower arrangements. My bouquet and my bridesmaids flowers were stunning. I have said it over and over again, but honestly my... Read More wedding day wouldn't have been as beautiful without Jessie and her amazing work! Thank you so much Sherwood Florist!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Bryana M

Jessie from Sherwood Florist did the flowers for my daughters wedding 5/30/15. For me the flowers are a huge part of the atmosphere of the wedding. When we sat down with her she really listened to what my daughter liked, and went with it! Jessie had creative ideas. The... Read More flowers were amazing!! I would consider myself particular about flowers, and they went above my expectations!! My husband was also thrilled because she kept us in budget. Jessie is fun to work with and does an amazing job! I would highly recommend her!!!! Arlette

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Dana S

My fiance and I met with Jessie and had an immediate connection. She was laid back, professional, and knowledgeable. Not to mention the shop itself was so cute! Jessie understood our vision for the flowers and Sherwood Florist delivered! The centerpieces and bouquets looked... Read More amazing! I am so glad my fiance and I chose Sherwood Florist for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/13/2015 Alyssa S

I could not have been more impressed with Sherwood Florist! I went in having a vague idea of what I wanted and could afford. Jessie was very helpful with suggestions and accommodations. She was very flexible with me, as I changed some things midway through the process. She also... Read More responded to my emails quickly. Last, but certainly not least, I was SO impressed with how my bouquet turned out. It was so beautiful! I'm having it preserved, which I had no plans to do because of the cost, but when I saw how beautiful it was I knew I had to save them!

The Absolute BEST!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Katie G

We used Sherwood Florist for our wedding on 9/27/14. Right away, I hit it off with the owner, Jessie. She knew my vision and executed above and beyond. I gave her a budget and she made a point to stay under it, she was open to all sorts of suggestions and even gave me... Read More recommendations of her own that we implemented the day of. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous - better than I could have ever imagined them to be. And the best part, AFFORDABLE. She was easily $500+ under the competition and was so easy to work with. She was prompt and detail oriented and had an awesome team to help her out the day of. I will seriously never get flowers from any other place than Sherwood Florist again. Thank you Jessie for making our wedding day so gorgeous, you were my favorite vendor of the entire wedding!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

the BEST florist in Dayton!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Cortnie J

I am so blessed to have had Sherwood Florist, LLC do the flowers for my wedding. They have so much knowledge on flowers, I was so impressed. I told her my idea, and she immediately came up with my dream flowers for my wedding. She was such a pleasure to do business with, that... Read More I'm almost sad I won't be in much contact with. So personal and friendly. Always answered my calls and text, or got back with me very soon. It's so nice to have a florist who either has her own flowers from her own personal garden (knowing they come from true dedication and love) or from close worked flower gardens. I'm all about being "green". Seriously, hands down the best florist in Dayton. I would not have wanted anything to be any different. She also works so well with budgets and making it work for you.

Our wedding flowers

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 Brittany T

I couldn't have been happier with Sherwood florist! I told Jessie my "vision" and she really made it happen! I looked at a couple other florists before Sherwood florist was recommended to me. My experience at other florists was so disappointing- what I wanted for my bouquets... Read More and center pieces didn't seem possible, especially to stay within my budget at these other places. My experience at Sherwood was better then pervious experiences right from the beginning. Jessie really got to know my husband and my style and the vision we had for our wedding-and their price is unbeatable! They are so accommodating as well. I met with Jessie the week of our wedding to confirm everything and make some last minute changes. I called back just a few days before the wedding to add some more bistro table center pieces. Sherwood Florist helped to make our wedding day perfect!!

Beauty at it's Best

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 George C

This florist was the best we have ever worked with. The cost is amazingly reasonable. She has such knowledge and artistic vision that you are able to get the exact "look" you want and not break the bank. Our daughters flowers were amazing, fresh and so fragrant that they... Read More perfumed the whole church with just the Bridal Parties flowers. They were delivered on time and exactly what was ordered. The consultation was so pleasant and personal,

wedding flowers

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 sandy c

we used sherwood florist for my daughter's wedding and reception at ault park in cicinnati ohio. jessie was fantastic to work with, and the flowers and table centerpieces were exactly what we envisioned. everything was beautiful!!

Made my reception!

Reviewed on 2/22/2013 Janelle E

Great service. Great product. Loved my flowers!!!!

Amazing Florist!

Reviewed on 2/03/2013 Melissa H

I used Sherwood Florist for my wedding in January and I could not have been happier with my choice! I worked with Jessie who was amazing and helped me pick the perfect flowers for my day. They even filled our center pieces for us and delivered them to our reception site and... Read More placed them on tables. The flowers were delivered to the church and each one was clearly labeled which made it so easy!! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Unique, Spectacular Flowers!

Reviewed on 7/27/2012 Julie B

Jessie and Sherwood did a spectacular job on my flowers and centerpieces for my wedding. Jessie is so creative and makes each piece look like artwork!