From romantic to fast paced, Wedding Photography.

My style of photography has been known to reflect the mood of the event. From romantic to fast paced and everywhere in between. I let you be you without much interference and prepare for each of my events starting with our first meeting. Nothing will go unnoticed. Your personal photo web page will be a flipbook of the most important day of your life; your wedding day. I am a firm believer that you should have the rights to all your edited photos and will provide you with the digital negatives along with the printing rights at no additional cost. There are a variety of albums to choose from for any budget. Endless possibilities. I enjoy my job and would love to see if we are a photography match.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

1101 Buttonwood Drive, Cherry Hill, NJ NJ, PA, NY & Destinations (518) 275-9970

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Allie N

I went nuts looking for a photographer and wish Nicole was the first one I found because she was AMAZING! When we booked her we also booked an engagement shoot. She was open to all our ideas and made the day so easy and fun(Which I have to say was hard considering my husband is... Read More a bit shy at first and was not totally into doing an engagement shoot) you'd never know because she put us at ease and the pictures are awesome and so many of us smiling and laughing with each other. Leading up to the wedding day she was always easy to get in touch with and super helpful when it came to a timeline and ideas. Our wedding day was in December and was cold and windy and I wanted beach pictures.. To say I'm obsessed with them is an understatement. Nicole's an amazing photographer and it shows. She knew how to work with all the elements, worked quickly and knew what I wanted and because of that I don't have a single bad picture. She also is so personable while still being professional and helped keep the vibe relaxed and fun! Thank you a million times nicole! ❤❤

2017-01-23T08:45:57 Response from the vendor

You know I love you! I wish I could review brides, because you really were/are a gem. I know we will be in touch and working together again in the future. Lots of love.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Ilene L

AMAZING! Nicole did an amazing job! We were supposed to have an outdoor beach wedding but mother nature had other plans. Nicole was able to get amazing pictures of us on this gloomy weather day. She was also able to get our pictures back to us in less than a month! She is... Read More amazing! Thank you again Nicole!

2015-10-08T08:42:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks Ilene! It was wonderful working with you and Jeremy.

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 4/29/2015 Kyle S

I don't know where to begin thanking Nicole. My wedding day went so quick and I am so thankful I had Nicole to capture every detail. She made me feel so calm, relaxed, and confident on my wedding day. She made my bridal party and family feel comfortable. From the moment I met... Read More with Nicole she was so accommodating. On the day of my wedding she fit right in with our bridal party. She was very professional and very patient with my large bridal party. She kept the mood fun and laid back, but still efficiently got through all the shots we wanted The pictures were absolutely stunning. It was amazing to see all the angles she captured. I was also amazed at how quickly she returned the pictures. I recommended Nicole to any bride. She was AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2/11/2018 Rachel Z

Nicole went above and beyond to make sure to capture every special moment of our wedding day. Nicole and our second shooter Olga were with us since the start of our day, making sure to get all the important shots. We ended our day with Olga and Mike our third shooter capturing... Read More all the party shots well into the evening. We can't say enough about everyone! They never left our side capturing all the important moments of the day and night! Nicole helped up take our vision that I communicated to her and she turned it into a reality. I've only seen a few pictures, and I'm on excited to get the rest! Thank you for capturing such an important day!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Sam G

Nicole photographed our November wedding at Everly at Railroad. It was absolutely lovely working with her and she ended up being one of our favorite vendors. She was organized and thorough from the beginning. Nicole is quick to respond and great about sharing general advice (I... Read More was having some second guesses about the flow of the day). On the day of the wedding she was fun to spend time with and she put my husband and I along with our wedding party and family immediately at ease. The follow up was also quick, easy, and thorough. I would strongly recommend working with Nicole. I can't imagine a better experience!

2018-01-08T10:31:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope we get to work together again in the future.

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Tiffany G

Nicole was amazing to work with and captured our wedding day perfectly. We utilized her and her photo booth and the photo booth was a big hit and everyone loved how many people could fit in a picture. We received all of our pictures back super fast and there was a ton to choose... Read More from. Nicole is very responsive and provide full day coverage and was able to capture from beginning to end. I would highly recommend using Nicole for your event needs.

2017-12-19T11:32:35 Response from the vendor

I hope we can work together again soon! Your wedding was a blast!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Jessica A

I can’t thank Nicole enough for how amazing our engagement pictures came out. I was extremely nervous and uncomfortable since I had never had professional photos done before and she calmed my nerves and made it so fun and easy for us. She arrived early and was able to scout out... Read More some really great spots on the beach. She was always available if I sent her an email and responded fast. Her edits are AMAZING! She makes all of her photos bright, and colorful. Thank you so much Nicole!

2017-12-19T11:33:15 Response from the vendor

I hope we can work together again soon! Keep in touch.

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Lindsay G

We recently did our engagement pictures with Nicole and she was fantastic. She was so easy to work with and made the experience a lot of fun. We're so thrilled with how the photographs turned out and can't wait to have Nicole photograph our wedding!

2017-12-19T11:34:02 Response from the vendor

Very excited for the big day!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Kelly M

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Nicole! Nicole was amazing to work with and she captured our wedding day perfectly. What I loved most about her was how quickly she could see a vision of a great shot and orchestrate our large bridal party and families into... Read More the perfect arrangement. We felt super comfortable around her all day and our friends and families both said how much they enjoyed her presence throughout the day. There were a few times where we were running slightly behind schedule and Nicole quickly got us back on schedule by being so efficient! She also worked great with our videographer! Not once did I feel like they were not both on the same page. We are in love with our wedding photos and will cherish them forever. I would HIGHLY recommend Nicole to anyone looking for an easy going photographer with a great eye for beautiful shots!

2017-12-19T11:34:44 Response from the vendor

I hope we can work together again in the future!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Alicia S

Nicole did such an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photos! She is super easy to work with and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! I can't wait to use her more in the future!

2017-12-19T11:35:21 Response from the vendor

I hope we see each other again soon!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Cynthia T

Nicole was a wonderful photographer! She was very clear and concise in providing her contract terms, pricing, and expectations and she was very responsive to all our questions. Nicole helped us set up our wedding day timeline to ensure we had enough time to take all the pictures... Read More we needed and still have a few minutes to relax and plenty of time in between the ceremony and reception. She is punctual, no fuss, and very easy to work. Nicole did not belabor any particular pose or shot too much - she took the pictures she needed and moved on to the next shot, or take a break if she sensed we needed a break to relax before the next pose. She had a preview of our pictures completed in a few days and the full edited digital pictures completed in 3 weeks. Nicole takes beautiful pictures!! I am very very happy with our wedding pictures! I am very happy to work with Shilliday Photography and would highly recommend!

2017-07-02T05:34:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I hope we work together again in the future.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kerry R

My fiancé and I worked with Nicole from Shilliday Photography back in October for our engagement photos and can't wait to work with her on our wedding day! From the beginning Nicole was amazing! She answered all my emails in a timely manner and was willing to travel for our... Read More engagement shoot. When we arrived to the shoot, she had already been there scoping out different places to take photos and made us feel very comfortable in a somewhat awkward situation. She gave us about a 2 week turn around time on the pictures and we ended up getting them even sooner!! We tend to think we're not very photogenic people and told Nicole we'd be happy with 10 good pictures... well she got so many good shots that our family/friends are so impressed and it's going to be so hard to decide which ones to get printed! She also told us if there are any specific photos we want in black or white, or if there are any touchups (like a loose hair) to let her know and she'd see what she could do! She even gave me some ideas for other vendors when I asked for recommendations! Nicole was the very best! We are absolutely thrilled we chose Shilliday Photography and honestly cannot wait for more reasons to take pictures with Nicole!

2016-11-29T21:18:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I can't wait for your wedding.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kristen P

Nicole did a great job at our wedding!!! She came very prepared and was able to come to a venue she's never been before and deliver spectacular photos. I knew the areas I wanted to take pictures and she directed all of us to different positions and told us exactly what to do.... Read More She made the whole process of picking a photographer very easy and not stressful. We got all of our pictures back in about 3 weeks and I had the rights to print my own pictures or to have her print professional pictures for me. She captured the night beautifully! I'd recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer!

2016-11-22T08:57:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Very happy that you are enjoying your photos. :)

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Nicole (

Nicole was the best! From the start she was easy to get in touch with and was up for meeting or discussing our wants at any time. She really wanted to make sure she got all the shots that WE WANTED! She even collaborated with me on a pinterest board to get an idea of my must... Read More have photos. She was a great help in preparing a wedding day timeline! Which for me, and I think many, is such a stress towards the end of planning. She was very laid back and made it all about us! I would recommend her to any, and everyone :) Thanks Nicole.

2016-10-06T08:16:00 Response from the vendor

Aww thanks! You two were the best and I hope we can see each other again soon. <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Sara L

We used her for our engagement session. Nicole is wonderful, she has a great personality and makes the experience so much fun! She also was super flexible in terms of scheduling, we both are pretty limited in terms of time off and she was so helpful and willing to accommodate... Read More us. The photos are beautiful and she is very affordable! Great experience!

2016-10-03T07:17:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Enjoy your photos :)

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Alyssa R

I had Nicole as my photographer for my wedding on July 2, 2016 and I could not be happier that I chose her! Nicole and her second shooter, Mike, were absolutely amazing! I was nervous that I never got to meet her in person before the day of the wedding, but she made me so... Read More comfortable I felt like I had known her for years. We just got all of our pictures back last week and they are BEAUTIFUL! I have gotten so many compliments on how gorgeous our pictures are and I am so thankful we have them to remember our wedding day forever. Nicole’s work truly exceeded my expectations and I can’t thank her enough!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Rachel S

Nicole did an awesome job on both my engagement and wedding pictures!!! She is fun to work with, reliable, and got our pictures to us very quickly! I would definitely recommend/use her again.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Natasha W

Nicole did a spectacular job! I knew she would do a great job at capturing special moments from her sample albums, but she did an even more amazing job than I ever could have asked for! We booked her and a 2nd photographer (totally worth the money) for April 2016. She was great... Read More at directing us when necessary but also letting us do our own thing. She checked in throughout the night about specific shots that I wanted. I never felt she was being intrusive and she still managed to get the cutest, most personal shots. Plus: She got our pictures back to us within 2 WEEKS!

Reviewed on 12/07/2015 Mary K

I am so glad we chose Nicole for our daughter's wedding. She was so easy to work with through the whole process, was so helpful the day of the wedding, and the photos are just beautiful! I can recommend her without hesitation!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Lindsey M

Nicole is AMAZING!! So much fun to work with and so professional. We booked her with a 2nd shooter for our wedding in Philadelphia on 9/19 and they were both wonderful (and worth the extra cost). Nicole was not instrusive AT ALL during the reception and let me enjoy myself on... Read More the dance floor without calling me off for "formal" photos. I highly recommend her services. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Colleen O

Nicole did such a fantastic job during both our engagement session and on our wedding day. During our engagement session, we never felt awkward at all. She made it all feel so natural! We had just gotten a puppy before our engagement photo session and Nicole was thrilled to have... Read More him join some of our photos. On our wedding day, she was amazing! She captured every moment and was quite discreet about it. Once all our photos were up, I couldn't believe how much she captured and how beautiful every photo turned out. They are all absolutely gorgeous. I would recommend Nicole to anyone! She's such a fun, easy-going person, who is very talented at what she does!

Our wedding photos are stunning! Highly recommend Shilliday Photography!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Sarah M

Nicole is amazing!!! She photographed our wedding in January in Philadelphia, and even though it snowed on our wedding day, she and her assistant were there on time and excited to be a part of our day! Our photos were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! We have... Read More gotten so many compliments, and we constantly hear, "that looks like the cover of a magazine!" when people see our stunning shots from outside in the snow. I normally don't like how I look in photos and Nicole was sensitive to that, and truly, every single shot is beautiful! Nicole seemed to capture every moment and mood of our day, but was never in the way. We also used her photo booth, which was a huge hit at our reception! Lastly, we ordered a leather-bound photo album from Nicole after our wedding and it is so elegant and timeless! I know we'll be showing it to friends and family for years to come! We love Nicole and would recommend Shilliday Photography to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Jen S

I would absolutely recommend Nicole to any bride. She was just fantastic. I lived pretty far from her, and she was very accommodating, handling everything remotely so I wouldn't have to travel. I met her the day of the wedding and she was so easy-going and a pleasure to work... Read More with, but the end of the night if felt like she was one of our guests. She coordinated a second photographer, and accommodated my request to come along to our boardwalk after party to so a quick shoot. The end result was better than I could have ever imagined. Every single photograph was amazing, from the formal portraits to the candid shots, she really captured the day. She was also super prompt after the wedding, including getting a bunch of the best pictures up on Facebook, then compiling a perfect album. I literally cannot say enough good things about her!

Amazing Photos!!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013

Nicole did a fabulous job capturing all the special moments throughout our wedding day. She could not have been nicer and more professional. I am still after 8 months showing off the beautiful photos. Of all the venders we had for our wedding, Nicole was our favorite. Very... Read More professional and friendly. She made sure that every shot that my husband and I requested were taken. I truly recommend Shilliday Photography. I already have!

Capturing memories of a lifetime

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Chloé G

Nicole not only did my engagement pictures but she also was my wedding photographer. She was there to capture every single moment of the wedding and had her wonderful husband run our sweet photo-booth! What a BONUS! Nicole really has an eye to capture those breath taking... Read More pictures (which are now hanging in my living room)! All I wanted was 1 amazing shot from the wedding, I didn't get just 1 I had so many to choose from. We had a moment when we asked everyone to leave the room where I was getting ready and brought in my future step daughter so we could get a few pictures of just the two of us. I could hear the click click click and I knew she had gotten the magic shot because when I looked up at her she had tears in her eyes ( YA I started crying too!) She really is such a pleasure to work with and look forward to having her to take my trash the dress pictures.

Nicole Shilliday

I'm Nicole; a Mom, Wife, and Photographer. My little boys Liam and Keen are my world, but besides them, I enjoy documenting life behind the camera, the color green, blogging, Macs, Mexican food and traveling, but really, who doesn't like traveling. I have lived in many states up and down the east coast, and because of that, am willing to travel to your wedding. Bringing your own photographer along to your destination wedding has many advantages! I have been a fiancee, a bride, a wife and a mom. I know all the stress that can go into a photoshoot. Shoot me an email or text me and we can chat.