Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Shindig is Awesome

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Nelly W

Going into wedding planning, invitations were one of my top priorities, and I felt really strongly about having all the printed/design materials--both invitations and day of--be part of a cohesive suite. Jill did an absolutely AMAZING job listening to what I wanted, designing... Read More stunning invitations (I seriously received so many over the top compliments on them from absolutely everyone, including, excitingly, my mother-in-law), and then coming up with a set of absolutely wonderful day-of materials. And, she was even game enough to come up with a matching design for the frisbees we wanted to have printed as favors for all our guests. I truly could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Outstanding Design!

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Robert J

We used Jill to design our wedding invitations last fall. Can't say enough about her creativity. And what makes it better is how much she cares about every detail being right. Unique, professional, creative. We'd recommend her to anyone. Robert Jones and Graham Reed

Beautiful and thoughtful wedding invites

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Rachel S

Jill did an amazing job designing and printing our wedding invitations. She listened to all our ideas and preferences, and then came up with a design that was perfect for our wedding style and personalities. She even took the time to incorporate a Cambodian traditional graphic... Read More in honor of my heritage (this was an idea she had on her own). Jill will go out of her way to create some unique that matches your tastes and I highly recommend working with her. We got a ton of compliments on the invites. The only additional advice I have is to make sure you figure out and agree upon a timeline well in advance. We tried to accelerate the process and Jill was very busy, so make sure you know well in advance when you want things finished.

Creativity at it's best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Chris S

We used Jill for our wedding invitations. Her creativity is unmatched! We ended up using elements from both design proposals because we loved them both. Jill's design process is simple. The timeline and pricing information were available from the start. We were informed... Read More about each step of the process and she was always available for questions.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Melissa S

Jill is incredible! My fiancé and I were instantly drawn to Jill's creative, whimsical and non-traditional designs. However, Jill is not only artistically exceptional, but she is professional in every sense of the word. She truly made me feel cared about in every step of the... Read More process & was beyond flexible and accommodating. There was a slight hiccup in the printing process & the first batch of invitations were not 100% perfect. Even though they were fine to send, and the issue was not at all her fault, Jill thought they could be better and in less than five days had another batch at my door. This blew my mind! I trust her completely as it is clear that she takes such pride in her work and making her brides happy. Five stars is not nearly enough! I am thrilled with my invitations and have received compliments on them from nearly all my guests. Highest recommendation ever. -Melissa

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 adrienne p

I am the Mother of the Bride Jill was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented and had amazing ideas. The feedback we received from the wedding invitations was fantastic! I could not recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Analisa C

Absolutely perfect. Working with Jill was a breeze and everything turned out beautifully. There were some hitches along the way, but Jill made sure that in the end, everything was exactly the way we wanted. We used Shindig Bespoke for everything from the invitations to the... Read More day of touches. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Carley T

Words cannot express how wonderful my experience with Jill was! She brings so much creativity, energy, enthusiasm and not to mention love to the table! She was patient, flexible and thoughtful in her approach. Designing our wedding invitations was my favorite part of the... Read More planning process. Countless guests commented on how beautiful, creative and unique the invites were. The greatest compliment came when someone told my husband and I that the invitations were "so representative of you two as a couple". Thank you Jill!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Hillary F

I cannot give enough praise for Jill's incredible work. Her talent is unmatched and she was an absolute joy to work with. She did our save the dates, invitations, day-of paper goods, even our thank you notes. Every single detail was perfection. Going into this experience, we... Read More knew we wanted our invitations and paper goods to be unique, yet traditional - a difficult balance to strike. Jill hit the nail on the head - every piece she created was stunning and above & beyond what we hoped for. The unique and stunning save the dates & invitations she created were so gorgeous, they set the tone for the rest of our wedding decor. Our guests are still comment on the beautiful save the dates and invitations! And many of the "day of" paper goods she created are framed in our home. She truly has a gift that any bride will be lucky to experience. Now that our wedding has passed, we miss working so closely with Jill. She is a lovely person and her beautiful spirit is reflected in the gorgeous work she creates.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Thomas C

Jill you are fantastic! Not only did you turn my one off invitation around in 24 hours, but I gave you total artistic freedom and I'm so glad I did. The invitation came out great. The personal touches you added were beautiful. My bride instantly started crying tears of joy.... Read More We did it! Thanks again for your swift communication and classic work.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Daryl P

Jill is an absolute superstar and created the perfect suite that far exceeded all of our expectations. From the save-the-dates to the invitations to the day of materials - everything suited our vision perfectly while also going beyond anything we could have ever imagined. I... Read More cannot recommend her highly enough and promise you will enjoy every minute of the process along the way.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Zack P

Jill is the most creative person that I ever got the opportunity to work with. Throughout the entire process, Jill continued to come up with absolutely amazing ideas and artwork. We loved our invitations so much that we used her as well to help create artwork for the ceremony... Read More and welcome bags. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. Jill was also really cool and fun to deal with from the very beginning. It was more like talking to one of your friends than someone that you're working with. We really can't say enough about her. If you have the chance to work with Jill you'd be a fool to pass it up. I am positive you'll be just as blown away by the final product as we were.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Steph P

Jill is a creative genius. My husband and I were so tired of receiving all the same basic wedding invitations so we knew we wanted ours to be unique and standout. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better person to bring our vision to life. Jill helped us to personalize & brand our... Read More wedding in the most perfect way. Jill’s work is nothing short of legendary and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 christine G

I had the pleasure of working with Jill for my entire wedding suite from the save the date through dinner menu and signs. She is beyond creative and that is one thing that can not be taught. She always responded quickly to emails and calls and being cities apart- made the entire... Read More process feel seamless. I am so happy we went with Jill because our guests continually talk about how much they loved each paper item. She was able to get guests excited about the wedding even a year out. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Sawyer W

Look no further, Jill is the absolute best! We worked with her on our Save the Dates, Invitations and Programs and everything was incredible - beyond what we could have even imagined. Jill is so professional, super creative and innovative, timely, and truly just overall such a... Read More pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed!!!

Personal and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alexis T

Jill helped us to bring our entire wedding together. She listened to our story, our likes, our interests and created a personal save the dates, invitations and day-of name cards, programs and table signs for us. She included us in the design process and the result is truly... Read More unique and "us" products that we will treasure for years. Our table numbers for example, were made on wood with vintage post cards of places we've traveled. We are planning to hang them in our home soon. I look forward to continuing to work with Jill for other stationary and paper needs over the years. Thank you for creating such special pieces and helping us to understand our vision for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jackie M

I can't put into words how amazingly talented Jill is. She worked with us on our save the dates to our wedding invitations to our details of paper goods and our custom toile chair design for our reception (which was a surprise for us!!!) Her work captured every vision I had and... Read More more. She took my ideas and ran with them and came up with a finished product I couldn't have been more proud of and in love. She pays close attention to detail on every invitation and sign she makes. If you want amazing unique and beautiful invitations GO to shindig you won't be disappointed!

You gotta go with Shindig!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Working with Shindig was awesome. Jill really knows every little detail about developing invitations from design to etiquette. Jill really listened to what my wife and I wanted for our invitations and transformed our vision into works of art that were more than beautiful,... Read More they were also fun, interactive and memorable. All of our guests were like "who made these" and "these are the best invitations i've ever seen." Simply put, Jill made us look awesome! In addition to her invitations services, she was also instrumental in creating complementary signage for our wedding, including material for our signature cocktails, place cards and more. These visual touches helped to infuse every aspect of our wedding with the feeling of love, fun and sweetness that we wanted ouu guests to experience. You gotta go with Shindig!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 R. F

My daughter and I had the pleasure of working with Jill for the past year. She created a bridal suite design that was exactly what my daughter and her now husband totally invisioned. From the Save the Dates, to the Welcome Dinner, the Wedding invitation, Dinner Menus, Ceremony... Read More Cards and finally the Thank you's were all beautifully done, original and on quality paper. Jill always responded in a timely manner and was always friendly. we highly recommend her!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Kristine E

Working with Jill at Shindig Bespoke was an absolute pleasure! Jill is a lovely person who obviously truly loves what she does. If you haven't yet, take some time to look through her previous projects on her website. Her inventive ideas and beautiful workmanship are clearly... Read More evident in every design she does. I also loved how clear she was about her pricing - the price for various services is posted right on her website (not the case for most of the stationery designers I looked at). Jill designed my invitation suite, as well as my ketubah, my escort cards and my table signs. Everything came out absolutely beautifully, with wonderful attention to detail. She let me know in advance what to expect in terms of timing, and delivered exactly as promised. I could not be happier with her services, and would highly recommend her to anyone I know.

So creative!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Lauren B

Jill has some of the most creative ideas of anyone I've ever worked with. All you have to tell her are some of the things that you've been drawn to and she will come up with 2 totally unique ideas that you could have never dreamed up on your own. Our save the dates were so... Read More unique that they won a 2015 Louie Award! The invitations were perfectly us, and all of the day of stationery fit perfectly together. Loved it all. Highly recommend!

Want to create something that has never been seen before? Look no further.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Will J

My fiancee and I wanted to build an amazing custom invitation suite unlike anything that we had seen before, but neither of us have the creative brain power the project seemed to need. In came Jill with an amazing flurry of outrageously fun ideas. It took some time to get... Read More there, but in the end, together we created something so much better than we ever thought possible. Our save the date came out so good, it won a Louie award! Go Jill!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Stephanie S

We had a great experience working with Jill and would recommend her without hesitation. She designed unique and beautiful invitations for us and helped create a design theme for our wedding, including a personalized logo. We received so many compliments from our guests. She... Read More helped with our place cards and other "day of" materials so that everything, including our invitations, worked together and reflected our taste and personality. Jill was responsive, easy to work with, extremely creative and full of good ideas. We were so happy that we decided to work with her!

Great design and collaboration!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

I never thought working on the save the date or the invitation would be so much fun! Working with Shindig was great - she very quickly got a sense of our vibe, what we're about and was able to design the perfect save the date and a wonderful invitation to compliment it.... Read More Through the save the date, the epitome of cool, we set the exact tone for our event that we wanted and the invitation followed up with the exact level of sophistication and modern design that we wanted. Shindig was open to feedback and an open dialogue about the design and deadlines and I hope to have an opportunity to work with them again!

Beyond Thrilled

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Bobby W

Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with! She listened to all my ideas/ramblings/visions and was able to tie them together into a cohesive beautiful product. She went above and beyond in everything we asked of her. At times, we presented her with quick deadlines and she got... Read More everything done beautifully and timely. I trusted her completely and knew I would get the best quality work. I plan to use her again in the future for any event/party and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Jill Ryder

With nearly 20 years of professional graphic design experience, Jill started Shindig in 2004 at a time when taking a made-to-order approach to invitation design was a radical idea. After 8 years establishing a client base in New York City, Jill set up shop in Philadelphia where she maintains a second studio presence. When not making events pretty, Jill can be found creating in the kitchen, riding her bike, popping up in a handstand or hanging out with her man, Scott, and her baby girl, Boe.

Start a Conversation!