Full service graphic branding for your big day!

All of Shindig's invitations and related products are custom made with love. We brainstorm, design and produce all details to fit each client's needs precisely. Once the invitations go out we offer a vast array of accompanying "day of" products, signage and on-site assembly services.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

New York, NY (917) 405-9366

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Celine Z

Shindig Bespoke is where creativity meets passion and the result is always positively different and unique. I had the pleasure of working with Jill for my wedding in Greece this year and 3 other events leading up to the celebration - and "bespoke" barely does it justice. From... Read More wedding and event invitations to logo design, calligraphy, favors, and ceremony programs, Shindig took care of it all, working with the right partners to deliver what was beyond our expectations. There was a magical touch welcoming our guests in Porto Heli and later entertaining them at the ceremony on Spetses and Jill played a huge role in that. I'm a huge fan of both passion and creativity but when they are coupled with a kind heart like that of Jill's, planning a wedding becomes a more pleasurable experience. It has been tough working with our suppliers, however Jill was one of the very few that was a breath of fresh air in every way possible. Professionalism, diligence, and ethics are a few things of what Jill and Shindig Bespoke have to offer. It is certainly not the last time for us working with Jill.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 David C

We loved working with Jill and Shindig Bespoke. Now, three months after, the "where did you get those" and "who did those" questions are still flowing in, unsurprisingly given people's reactions that the work Jill did for us was the most unique, beautiful and fun wedding paper... Read More goods they (or we) have seen. But more importantly, the work was reflective of us, which was only made possible by Jill's willingness to meet with us, get to know us, and to understand what we wanted our paper goods to look like. Our invitations, place cards, programs, signs, welcome bags, etc., were all tied together with a theme that Jill developed for us, and they were all perfect. Anyone looking for something fresh, something memorable and something custom for their wedding or other event should certainly not look farther than Jill and shindig bespoke.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Melissa S

Jill is incredible! My fiancé and I were instantly drawn to Jill's creative, whimsical and non-traditional designs. However, Jill is not only artistically exceptional, but she is professional in every sense of the word. She truly made me feel cared about in every step of the... Read More process & was beyond flexible and accommodating. There was a slight hiccup in the printing process & the first batch of invitations were not 100% perfect. Even though they were fine to send, and the issue was not at all her fault, Jill thought they could be better and in less than five days had another batch at my door. This blew my mind! I trust her completely as it is clear that she takes such pride in her work and making her brides happy. Five stars is not nearly enough! I am thrilled with my invitations and have received compliments on them from nearly all my guests. Highest recommendation ever. -Melissa

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rose C

It was a pleasure working with Shindig Bespoke on our Save the Dates, Invitations, Wedding programs and various other printed materials. Jill’s unique ideas and design sensibility created the most unbelievable outcome for each piece she worked on. Many of our guest said our... Read More iniviation was the most beautiful they’ve ever seen - a work of art! I loved working with Jill because she listened and turned my vision into a reality - all while considering my budget and timeline. I highly recommend Shindig!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jessica W

If you are looking for a fresh idea, where the possibilities are limitless you must use Jill! She is very creative and if you are able to dream up your invitation, she will execute it perfectly and then some. 10 STARS!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jessica W

I have had an unbelievable experience will Shindig Bespoke. Talk about going above and beyond expectations! Everything done for my wedding was original, detailed, and an effortless process. Jill took my vision and was able to exceed my expectations and elevate my ideas to... Read More something greater than I had originally Imagined. The feedback from our guests was all about how impressive our invites were and this set the bar high for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Anu V

We loved our invites and day-of materials! Jill was super easy to work with, and had amazing creative ideas along the way. We received so many compliments on our invites. Shindig is great to work with if you want mixed-media invites in nontraditional layouts. We had an Indian... Read More wedding, and Jill was able to integrate traditional elements as well and created something that truly suited our style and spirit of event. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ilana P

Amazing invitations, day of stationary, and signage for our wedding. We were thrilled with the result!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ana B

If you're looking for someone to create something out of the box that's cool, unique and interesting then Jill is your girl!!!! Her ideas are fun and unlike anything else we found when searching for someone to create our day of pieces. We went with a family friend for our... Read More invitations and were really unhappy with the final product so we wanted to make all our day of items really special and Jill did just that! She is fun to work with and really loves getting to know customers in order to come with with the perfect ideas just for them. I know you'll be in amazing hands with Jill!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Michael G

Jill produced outstanding invitations for us! We received rave reviews from family and friends about the quality of the materials as well as the beauty of the design. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Arielle K

Jill is INCREDIBLE. From the very start, I fell in love with not only her, but her work. She made us feel right at home during our initial consultation, and helped create a wedding set that was exactly what we wanted. She listened to both me and my husband, and included every... Read More little detail. She also created our escort cards and other day-of paper products, which came out amazing. I would (and have) recommended Jill to everyone I know. 100% better than anything you will find online. She's amazing.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Michelle M

If you want beautiful, one-of-a-kind, custom invitations, Shindig is the way to go. Working with Jill was one of the most pleasant experiences I had in planning my wedding. Jill is extremely talented and creative, but she is also pleasant, patient, and extremely... Read More accommodating. I wanted to be involved in the design process and prepared some artwork that I wanted to have incorporated into the invitation suite. A lot of people might have been annoyed at this level of involvement, but Jill welcomed all of my suggestions. The invitations she created ended up being more beautiful than I ever imagined. I received more compliments on my invitations than anything else! If I had to do it all over again, I would hire Shindig in a heartbeat. Well worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 adrienne p

I am the Mother of the Bride Jill was a pleasure to work with. She is extremely talented and had amazing ideas. The feedback we received from the wedding invitations was fantastic! I could not recommend her more highly!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Analisa C

Absolutely perfect. Working with Jill was a breeze and everything turned out beautifully. There were some hitches along the way, but Jill made sure that in the end, everything was exactly the way we wanted. We used Shindig Bespoke for everything from the invitations to the... Read More day of touches. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Carley T

Words cannot express how wonderful my experience with Jill was! She brings so much creativity, energy, enthusiasm and not to mention love to the table! She was patient, flexible and thoughtful in her approach. Designing our wedding invitations was my favorite part of the... Read More planning process. Countless guests commented on how beautiful, creative and unique the invites were. The greatest compliment came when someone told my husband and I that the invitations were "so representative of you two as a couple". Thank you Jill!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Hillary F

I cannot give enough praise for Jill's incredible work. Her talent is unmatched and she was an absolute joy to work with. She did our save the dates, invitations, day-of paper goods, even our thank you notes. Every single detail was perfection. Going into this experience, we... Read More knew we wanted our invitations and paper goods to be unique, yet traditional - a difficult balance to strike. Jill hit the nail on the head - every piece she created was stunning and above & beyond what we hoped for. The unique and stunning save the dates & invitations she created were so gorgeous, they set the tone for the rest of our wedding decor. Our guests are still comment on the beautiful save the dates and invitations! And many of the "day of" paper goods she created are framed in our home. She truly has a gift that any bride will be lucky to experience. Now that our wedding has passed, we miss working so closely with Jill. She is a lovely person and her beautiful spirit is reflected in the gorgeous work she creates.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Thomas C

Jill you are fantastic! Not only did you turn my one off invitation around in 24 hours, but I gave you total artistic freedom and I'm so glad I did. The invitation came out great. The personal touches you added were beautiful. My bride instantly started crying tears of joy.... Read More We did it! Thanks again for your swift communication and classic work.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Daryl P

Jill is an absolute superstar and created the perfect suite that far exceeded all of our expectations. From the save-the-dates to the invitations to the day of materials - everything suited our vision perfectly while also going beyond anything we could have ever imagined. I... Read More cannot recommend her highly enough and promise you will enjoy every minute of the process along the way.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Zack P

Jill is the most creative person that I ever got the opportunity to work with. Throughout the entire process, Jill continued to come up with absolutely amazing ideas and artwork. We loved our invitations so much that we used her as well to help create artwork for the ceremony... Read More and welcome bags. We couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. Jill was also really cool and fun to deal with from the very beginning. It was more like talking to one of your friends than someone that you're working with. We really can't say enough about her. If you have the chance to work with Jill you'd be a fool to pass it up. I am positive you'll be just as blown away by the final product as we were.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Steph P

Jill is a creative genius. My husband and I were so tired of receiving all the same basic wedding invitations so we knew we wanted ours to be unique and standout. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better person to bring our vision to life. Jill helped us to personalize & brand our... Read More wedding in the most perfect way. Jill’s work is nothing short of legendary and she is an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I are forever grateful!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 christine G

I had the pleasure of working with Jill for my entire wedding suite from the save the date through dinner menu and signs. She is beyond creative and that is one thing that can not be taught. She always responded quickly to emails and calls and being cities apart- made the entire... Read More process feel seamless. I am so happy we went with Jill because our guests continually talk about how much they loved each paper item. She was able to get guests excited about the wedding even a year out. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Sawyer W

Look no further, Jill is the absolute best! We worked with her on our Save the Dates, Invitations and Programs and everything was incredible - beyond what we could have even imagined. Jill is so professional, super creative and innovative, timely, and truly just overall such a... Read More pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed!!!

Personal and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alexis T

Jill helped us to bring our entire wedding together. She listened to our story, our likes, our interests and created a personal save the dates, invitations and day-of name cards, programs and table signs for us. She included us in the design process and the result is truly... Read More unique and "us" products that we will treasure for years. Our table numbers for example, were made on wood with vintage post cards of places we've traveled. We are planning to hang them in our home soon. I look forward to continuing to work with Jill for other stationary and paper needs over the years. Thank you for creating such special pieces and helping us to understand our vision for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jackie M

I can't put into words how amazingly talented Jill is. She worked with us on our save the dates to our wedding invitations to our details of paper goods and our custom toile chair design for our reception (which was a surprise for us!!!) Her work captured every vision I had and... Read More more. She took my ideas and ran with them and came up with a finished product I couldn't have been more proud of and in love. She pays close attention to detail on every invitation and sign she makes. If you want amazing unique and beautiful invitations GO to shindig you won't be disappointed!

You gotta go with Shindig!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Working with Shindig was awesome. Jill really knows every little detail about developing invitations from design to etiquette. Jill really listened to what my wife and I wanted for our invitations and transformed our vision into works of art that were more than beautiful,... Read More they were also fun, interactive and memorable. All of our guests were like "who made these" and "these are the best invitations i've ever seen." Simply put, Jill made us look awesome! In addition to her invitations services, she was also instrumental in creating complementary signage for our wedding, including material for our signature cocktails, place cards and more. These visual touches helped to infuse every aspect of our wedding with the feeling of love, fun and sweetness that we wanted ouu guests to experience. You gotta go with Shindig!

Jill Ryder

With nearly 20 years of professional graphic design experience, Jill started Shindig in 2004 at a time when taking a made-to-order approach to invitation design was a radical idea. After 8 years establishing a client base in New York City, Jill set up shop in Philadelphia where she maintains a second studio presence. When not making events pretty, Jill can be found creating in the kitchen, riding her bike, popping up in a handstand or hanging out with her man, Scott, and her baby girl, Boe.