Full service graphic branding for your big day!

All of Shindig's invitations and related products are custom made with love. We brainstorm, design and produce all details to fit each client's needs precisely. Once the invitations go out we offer a vast array of accompanying "day of" products, signage and on-site assembly services.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Letterpress, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Shindig is Awesome

Reviewed on 6/07/2015 Nelly W

Going into wedding planning, invitations were one of my top priorities, and I felt really strongly about having all the printed/design materials--both invitations and day of--be part of a cohesive suite. Jill did an absolutely AMAZING job listening to what I wanted, designing... Read More stunning invitations (I seriously received so many over the top compliments on them from absolutely everyone, including, excitingly, my mother-in-law), and then coming up with a set of absolutely wonderful day-of materials. And, she was even game enough to come up with a matching design for the frisbees we wanted to have printed as favors for all our guests. I truly could not be happier with how everything turned out.

Outstanding Design!

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Robert J

We used Jill to design our wedding invitations last fall. Can't say enough about her creativity. And what makes it better is how much she cares about every detail being right. Unique, professional, creative. We'd recommend her to anyone. Robert Jones and Graham Reed

Beautiful and thoughtful wedding invites

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Rachel S

Jill did an amazing job designing and printing our wedding invitations. She listened to all our ideas and preferences, and then came up with a design that was perfect for our wedding style and personalities. She even took the time to incorporate a Cambodian traditional graphic... Read More in honor of my heritage (this was an idea she had on her own). Jill will go out of her way to create some unique that matches your tastes and I highly recommend working with her. We got a ton of compliments on the invites. The only additional advice I have is to make sure you figure out and agree upon a timeline well in advance. We tried to accelerate the process and Jill was very busy, so make sure you know well in advance when you want things finished.

Creativity at it's best!

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Chris S

We used Jill for our wedding invitations. Her creativity is unmatched! We ended up using elements from both design proposals because we loved them both. Jill's design process is simple. The timeline and pricing information were available from the start. We were informed... Read More about each step of the process and she was always available for questions.

Personal and perfect!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Alexis T

Jill helped us to bring our entire wedding together. She listened to our story, our likes, our interests and created a personal save the dates, invitations and day-of name cards, programs and table signs for us. She included us in the design process and the result is truly... Read More unique and "us" products that we will treasure for years. Our table numbers for example, were made on wood with vintage post cards of places we've traveled. We are planning to hang them in our home soon. I look forward to continuing to work with Jill for other stationary and paper needs over the years. Thank you for creating such special pieces and helping us to understand our vision for our big day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Jackie C

Jill is amazing. I am an event florist myself so I deal with many vendors. So when it came to my own wedding I was in search of the best and that is what I found in shindig! She is so creative and I didn't even need to make a single change because that's how perfect our save the... Read More dates proofs were. I look forward to updating on here about our invites and other paper surprises for our guests. Bottom line Jill is awesome at what age does and you won't be disappointed.

You gotta go with Shindig!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Working with Shindig was awesome. Jill really knows every little detail about developing invitations from design to etiquette. Jill really listened to what my wife and I wanted for our invitations and transformed our vision into works of art that were more than beautiful,... Read More they were also fun, interactive and memorable. All of our guests were like "who made these" and "these are the best invitations i've ever seen." Simply put, Jill made us look awesome! In addition to her invitations services, she was also instrumental in creating complementary signage for our wedding, including material for our signature cocktails, place cards and more. These visual touches helped to infuse every aspect of our wedding with the feeling of love, fun and sweetness that we wanted ouu guests to experience. You gotta go with Shindig!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 R. F

My daughter and I had the pleasure of working with Jill for the past year. She created a bridal suite design that was exactly what my daughter and her now husband totally invisioned. From the Save the Dates, to the Welcome Dinner, the Wedding invitation, Dinner Menus, Ceremony... Read More Cards and finally the Thank you's were all beautifully done, original and on quality paper. Jill always responded in a timely manner and was always friendly. we highly recommend her!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/17/2015 Kristine E

Working with Jill at Shindig Bespoke was an absolute pleasure! Jill is a lovely person who obviously truly loves what she does. If you haven't yet, take some time to look through her previous projects on her website. Her inventive ideas and beautiful workmanship are clearly... Read More evident in every design she does. I also loved how clear she was about her pricing - the price for various services is posted right on her website (not the case for most of the stationery designers I looked at). Jill designed my invitation suite, as well as my ketubah, my escort cards and my table signs. Everything came out absolutely beautifully, with wonderful attention to detail. She let me know in advance what to expect in terms of timing, and delivered exactly as promised. I could not be happier with her services, and would highly recommend her to anyone I know.

So creative!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Lauren B

Jill has some of the most creative ideas of anyone I've ever worked with. All you have to tell her are some of the things that you've been drawn to and she will come up with 2 totally unique ideas that you could have never dreamed up on your own. Our save the dates were so... Read More unique that they won a 2015 Louie Award! The invitations were perfectly us, and all of the day of stationery fit perfectly together. Loved it all. Highly recommend!

Want to create something that has never been seen before? Look no further.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Will J

My fiancee and I wanted to build an amazing custom invitation suite unlike anything that we had seen before, but neither of us have the creative brain power the project seemed to need. In came Jill with an amazing flurry of outrageously fun ideas. It took some time to get... Read More there, but in the end, together we created something so much better than we ever thought possible. Our save the date came out so good, it won a Louie award! Go Jill!

Great Experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Stephanie S

We had a great experience working with Jill and would recommend her without hesitation. She designed unique and beautiful invitations for us and helped create a design theme for our wedding, including a personalized logo. We received so many compliments from our guests. She... Read More helped with our place cards and other "day of" materials so that everything, including our invitations, worked together and reflected our taste and personality. Jill was responsive, easy to work with, extremely creative and full of good ideas. We were so happy that we decided to work with her!

Great design and collaboration!

Reviewed on 1/14/2015

I never thought working on the save the date or the invitation would be so much fun! Working with Shindig was great - she very quickly got a sense of our vibe, what we're about and was able to design the perfect save the date and a wonderful invitation to compliment it.... Read More Through the save the date, the epitome of cool, we set the exact tone for our event that we wanted and the invitation followed up with the exact level of sophistication and modern design that we wanted. Shindig was open to feedback and an open dialogue about the design and deadlines and I hope to have an opportunity to work with them again!

Beyond Thrilled

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Bobby W

Jill was an absolute pleasure to work with! She listened to all my ideas/ramblings/visions and was able to tie them together into a cohesive beautiful product. She went above and beyond in everything we asked of her. At times, we presented her with quick deadlines and she got... Read More everything done beautifully and timely. I trusted her completely and knew I would get the best quality work. I plan to use her again in the future for any event/party and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Beautiful Custom Work!

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Jordan A

Shindig was one of the best choices that I made when planning my wedding. Jill puts so much thought, creativity and care into her designs and turns out the most beautiful products. When meeting with Jill I tried to convey to her my vision of the wedding. Not only did Jill... Read More completely understand my vision, but her designs for our invitation suite ended up showing me things I hadn't even thought of that would perfectly tie our wedding together. Jill thinks of every detail and made our invitation suite, signage, programs and more, more beautiful than I could have ever imagined.

Fantastic additions to any event!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 kate b

We used Shindig for our wedding and we could not have asked for better. Everything looked beautiful. Jill was professional and worked with us to personalize everything to our delight for our beach theme wedding. I highly recommend using Shindig for your next event!

Beautiful and Unique Custom Work

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Catherine M

Jill from Shindig was an amazing vendor to work with. I absolutely love stationary and she put together an incredible package of custom design that not only fit our wedding theme, but really fit our personalities. We received so many compliments on the invites that we were asked... Read More by several friends if they could keep their RSVP and RSVP via email because they loved it so much. I would highly recommend Jill as she exceeded design expectations and kept us on schedule. The sign of a good wedding vendor is they reduce stress instead of adding to it, and Jill fulfilled that in spades.

thoughtful and gorgeous designs!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013

Jill is truly the best. She was such a pleasure to work with-- always two steps ahead. Her designs are beautiful and she incorporated everything we had talked about it (and more). I loved the invites and save the dates so much that we enlisted her for our menus and place cards... Read More as well. I can't say enough positive things.

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Susan H

Jill is amazing. She is a true artist and it was a pleasure to work with her. She listened carefully to all voices and incorporated these perspectives in her work. We had guests tell us that they framed the invitation and save-the-dates for their own use!! Jill is readily... Read More available at all times and was quick to respond whenever we contacted her -- even when she was on vacation! We loved her work and we loved her! Fantastic experience and we will have the evidence framed forever. Thank you!

Beautiful & Unique Work

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Cynthia H

Jill helped make my wedding the unique and special experience I always wanted! I reached out to her for ideas to add small touches to my wedding that would make it more personal, a little different. She blew us away. She made the place cards on beautiful tags, table #s that she... Read More hung perfectly on a wine bottle she placed on each table and even made us personalized coasters to put on the bar (and a stack to take home with us). Her creativity and artistry are so awesome. I can't tell you how grateful I was to find Jill! And now she's making my baby shower invitations! I'm sure she's used to that... happy clients coming back for more!

Shindig Sets the Standard!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Kathryn S

We have not even reached our wedding date yet and I just have to say that Shindig has really set the bar for all our other vendors to meet! We are having our wedding on our farm and when we first met Jill, she immediately suggested meeting us out at the farm for inspiration and... Read More to get a clear sense of what we wanted. Wow! The resulting invitations were remarkably personal, creative, and beautiful. I can tell that Jill really cares about the finished product as much as we do, and obsesses over every last detail, even things I never would have considered. Our wedding is just 10 days away and guests have been raving about the invites for months. Thanks Jill, for helping us set the stage for our wedding in stunning fashion! Book Shindig, you will be so glad you did!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Jeneca P

Jill is amazing. She is so talented and creative. Jill created the most stunning handkerchief invite wrapped in lace, and she provided a hand drawn map of the estate on the Weekend Wedding Itinerary card. Also, for our escort cards, Jill created tiny escort card pennants to... Read More wrap around the stems of flowers in a box of grass. We received so many compliments on our wedding invitations and stationary used for escort cards! I would recommend Shindig in a heartbeat. AMAZING design and customer service!!!! She's the best of the best, by far.

The very best in creativity and execution!

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Evan W

As a former graphic designer and current advertising exec, I'm a pretty tough customer when it comes all things "design". My fiance and I had a very clear vison of what we wanted for our destination wedding invites and Jill @ Shindig delivered beyond our expectations.... Read More Working with Shindig is an absolute pleasure. Aside from being extremely talented, Jill was supremely thoughtful, collaborative, organized (always on-time) and transparent throughout every aspect of the design process. I thoroughly recommend Shindig for anyone who wants to do something that feels more premium than her expensive counterparts, will reflect the personality of both the couple and the event and wows every guest that lays eyes on the final product.

Jill is amazing!

Reviewed on 2/11/2013 Leah C

Working with Jill was absolutely one of the most fun parts of planning our wedding. We had a couple of initial meetings to discuss what I was looking for and to brainstorm ideas. She created all of the stationary/paper products for our wedding including the invitations,... Read More programs, menus, place cards, etc. Going the custom route is a little more pricey, but my husband and I felt strongly about the details of the wedding reflecting who we are as a couple and what we value - that was difficult to do with the "canned" options (which I had tried with the Save the Dates). My husband and I were both really pleased with the final products. They were high quality, fun, and creative. For our table names (images of some of our favorite foods with the name in Italian underneath), she even did some hand-drawing to make sure they looked just right and she coordinated with my florist (who was in Austin, TX) to plan for how they would stand on the table. Our programs were also bound with small twigs that she had gathered (our ceremony was held under a large live oak tree). So cool! I would wholeheartedly recommend Jill and her work. I'm already trying to figure out an excuse to work with her again!! :)

Shindig is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/14/2012 Selina W

We were so lucky to find Shindig for our wedding!! Jill is a pleasure to work with. She had such great ideas and quickly got to know us and our style. She did our invitations as well as Ketubah, place cards and table numbers and everything came out absolutely perfect!!!

Jill Ryder

With nearly 20 years of professional graphic design experience, Jill started Shindig in 2004 at a time when taking a made-to-order approach to invitation design was a radical idea. After 8 years establishing a client base in New York City, Jill set up shop in Philadelphia where she maintains a second studio presence. When not making events pretty, Jill can be found creating in the kitchen, riding her bike, popping up in a handstand or hanging out with her man, Scott, and her baby girl, Boe.