Shockwave Entertainment

Savannah, Statesboro, Hilton Head, and Surrounding areas

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1099 Johnny Brannen Road, Statesboro, GA Savannah, Statesboro, Hilton Head, and Surrounding areas (912) 865-4751

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Megan B

Jeff with Shockwave is simply amazing! He is so caring and genuinely cares about his brides and grooms. He made everything so simple and his DJing is perfect! He really knows what he is doing and how to keep the party going. I can't say enough nice things about Shockwave. I... Read More highly recommended them!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Heather B

Thank you Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment for helping us pull off the wedding of our dreams!! We loved being able to log in online to decide the music we wanted for our wedding- it was incredibly easy and had some great suggestions for popular music. What really impressed me... Read More was getting to meet with Jeff before the wedding. He answered more than just questions about his expertise and really helped us come up with a good start for our wedding timeline. He helped create the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and cocktail hour and had all of our guests on the dance floor for the reception. We will recommend you to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Liliia K

Jeff and his DJs were amazing. They were very accommodating and helpful. They cooperated with our wedding coordinator without me being involved. They made sure our day was stress free and flawless.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Cy G

Jeff was wonderful! From the very beginning, he was fun, professional, and extremely helpful in helping me determine what it was that I really wanted for my wedding day. Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time thanks to him!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Brooke P

Jeff was amazing! Communication is a big part especially with DJ services, he made sure of everything.. song by song, the timeline.. he made sure that I knew everything would fall perfectly together, and it surely did! Everything beat my expectations especially the smoothness of... Read More the event, and how involved in everything he was! Perfection!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

My wife and I could not believe how helpful Jeff was on the day of the wedding and before. Jeff was easily accessible at all times before the wedding and made planning simple and effective. His experience dealing with weddings really showed, as he helped us establish a solid... Read More timeline for the day of the wedding. As weddings tend to do, our wedding timeline ran a little late but Jeff helped us move things along without ever making anyone feel rushed. The music selection was terrific! We did not have too many "must play" songs or songs we didn't want to hear. We just wanted people to dance and have a good time. Jeff and his son kept our guest on the dance floor until the end of the night. My wife and I are still hearing about the fun people had at our wedding and how great the DJ was. You will not be disappointed if you book with Shockwave!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Fawn L

Great DJ, didn't put any additional stress on us, listened to what we wanted. Jeff was there for us not only through the wedding but the entire wedding planning process. He made sure all our guests were happy and went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Will D

Jeff was awesome! I found him through this site and had nothing to go on except these reviews. Our first phone conversation was great and I immediately knew he was a Dj catch! He was professional and kind. He let us pick our own music and threw in some extra fun songs that he... Read More knew would get the party going...which turned out to be awesome! My husband and I barely left the dance floor. We had so much fun! He also did a great job of communicating to guests and being in charge of the timeline. Jeff took the lead which meant no stress on anyone else :)!

Reviewed on 5/27/2016 Shelby R

I absolutely loved working with Jeff! He was so helpful leading up to the day with suggestions and advice. He was very accommodating and super interactive with the crowd, he kept everyone up and dancing with his amazing song choice! Best experience I have ever had with a DJ.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016

wedding that I was in and it was the best decision ever. Jeff is such a nice guy, caring, helpful and sure knows how to keep guest on the dance floor! I have had so many complements on my DJ everyone loved him! If i needed anything throughout my whole wedding planning all I had... Read More to do was ask Jeff and he was there. How many DJ's come and ask the bride if they are okay right before they walk down the aisle? Mine did :) I would give shockwave 10 stars if I could! Lacey Carroll Wedding 5-13-16

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Ashley C

Jeff & Josh were awesome! They made sure our day was perfect and unforgettable! Great customer service :)

Reviewed on 5/18/2016

Thank you shockwave entertainment... But a very BIG THANK YOU TO JEFF ... JEFF STAYED IN CONTACTED AND HELPED ME EVERYTIME I HAD A QUESTION BETWEEN EMAIL AND MEETING WITH ME WHEN I NEEDED ... JEFF WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND AT MY WEDDING MAKING SURE EVERYONE WAS TAKING CARE OF WITH... Read More DRINKS , FOOD , AND KEPT US DANCING... HE ALSO took in consideration of my grandparents and even cut song short when he noticed that they needed to have a seat .. Thank you so much Jeff

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Macy B

Jeff(owner) and Shannon(day of DJ) were beyond amazing for our wedding. Jeff was very prompt with emails leading up to our special day, and then Shannon was amazing and kept our guests dancing all night. They have a great selection of many different varieties of music that kept... Read More everyone happy! They have a great online site that makes selecting music a breeze! Would absolutely use them again and recommend them with no hesitation.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Amanda M

Overall 10 stars! They played the music exactly as I asked, they were professional, organized, and the best decision I could have made. My wedding was so extremely hectic and unorganized except for my DJ services. They definitely know what they're doing and made sure all my... Read More guests were up and dancing and everyone was involved. They worked with every request and were absolutely flawless.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Hiliary P

We had a great experience with Shockwave! Jeff had a few different phone consultations with me to make sure he was meeting our needs. He also uses a great website app that allows you to pick songs you love, like and dislike, which I found very helpful. Jeff's son Josh was the DJ... Read More at our wedding and he did an absolutely wonderful job. The dinner music was exactly what we wanted followed by a lot of fun dance and party music. We received so many compliments on the music and our DJ from our guests, we all had a blast! Thank you Jeff and Josh!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015 Samantha A

We used Shockwave Entertainment for our Savannah wedding and they were perfect! We communicated with Jeff prior to the wedding, and he was simply great. He was prompt to answer our questions, and always so patient. The website was easy to use. When we met Jeff in person to go... Read More over everything about a week before the wedding, he was super friendly, understood everything we wanted, and he even had some creative ideas that we loved! Our DJ was Brian, and he was phenomenal! We LOVED the music played at the wedding. The music for both the ceremony and reception went over so well. His interaction with us and our guests was great. Our overall experience with Shockwave Entertainment was superb, and we'd recommend them to all!

A Little Disappointed

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Tiffany B

We were very excited when we first booked with Jeff. The website was very user friendly and our guests loved requesting some of their favorite songs. We were pretty disappointed though on the wedding day when there was another DJ there with Jeff who completely ignored our... Read More guests' requests and our selections for events such as the bridal toss and the garter toss. There were also songs played that we specifically said not to play. Overall, we were pretty disappointed with the service :(

Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Heather J

Super to work with and did an awesome job and stuck with us web through the crazy weather!!

Brides Beware

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Kimberly T

I felt confident at the time of booking and meeting with Jeff. I liked the fact that he had a very organized and intuitive website that my husband and I could use to let him know what type of music we wanted played. We met with him days prior to the wedding and he layed out what... Read More was to happen the day of the wedding. He also mentioned that our DJ would be Shaun. What he failed to mention though, was that Shaun worked for a different company, Shock and Ya'll Entertainment. This came to our attention after our wedding. What happened was that Jeff was not avaliable to do our wedding the day of, so, he pawned my business off to this other guy, Shaun. I signed papers with Jeff that were labeled Shockwave Entertainment and thought that his staff would be DJing but a different guy from a different company was sent. Our reception was AWFUL. Shaun had no idea what was to happen and when it was to happen. I was bombarded with questions the majority of time. It was annoying and unprofessional. I was very upset because I met with Jeff, of Shockwave, days prior and thought this was all worked out. The reception was unorganized because Shaun had no idea what to do because we did not consult with him! Not only did I not get to do a bouquet toss or garter toss, but our cake cutting was not on time either and people ended up leaving because it was getting late. All in all I felt cheated. How can you NOT tell me that you gave my business to another business and lead me to believe that you would DJ. I made payments to Shockwave, met with Shockwave, and signed papers with Shockwave and JEFF pawned me off to another company, Shock and Ya'll Entertainment, because he would not be available, which he failed to mention until after he was paid and the day was over. You also get charged extra for using a credit card. This is a very dishonest company. Both Shock and Ya'll and Shockwave Entertainment. I regret ever using this company.

DJ

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Megan C

Awesome service by Shockwave, play great music and have an amazing website to request all of your music ahead of time. great family business and treat you like family before and during the wedding!

Best DJ entertainment...by far! Perfect choice!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Kara Lea S

I spoke with Jeff, from Shockwave from day one. Our wedding was 34 days away, when I obtained him. He was always super easy to get a hold of, answered any question I may have, and asked all the right questions of me. He even kept up correspondence while he was out of the country... Read More on vacation. That's dedication, my friends! I explained exactly what we wanted, what the "feel" of our wedding would be, and he nailed it! We had family and friends from two countries, and seven states at our wedding, and each and everyone one of them were more than happy with Shockwave, some are still talking about them! He picked the perfect music, was very hands on, and even threw in a few perfect surprises! If you are looking for entertainment, that is professional, fun, honest, an genuinely cares... Shockwave is the way to go!!

Best DJ ever!

Reviewed on 10/14/2012 Jessica K

Ever since the day Jeff contacted my about my wedding he has been so attentive and professional. We met multiple times throughout the year to discuss everything about the wedding. He helped me by telling me about other vendors that i still needed and contacted me every now and... Read More then to make sure everything was going smoothly in my planning. At the wedding, he kept everyone dancing and he handled the situation well when the power went out on the breaker he was plugged into. He was excellent and I would recommend him to anyone that wants a DJ that surpasses all expectations!

Awesome DJ..Thank You

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Karen C

Jeff and Josh did an excellent job at our wedding reception. From the time of my first phone call to him he was very profesional and always wanted to customize to what I wanted. He stayed in touch several times during the year, which made me feel very comfortable with my... Read More decision to hire him. He was early to set up and they both helped with lighting candles and moving tables at the last minute. They cusomized our first dance remix for us and combined a few songs together and added the cd skip effect as we had asked. All of our dances were perfect and they kept the dance floor hopping all night. They even got out and danced with us and one of them even did the worm across the dance floor. Overall things went perfect!

Got what I asked for and more!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 genoveva r

What can I saw Jeff did an swesome job from the time he contacted me till after the wedding. He called or emailed me to make sure everything was going smoothly. He made it easy for us to fiil out online forms and for guests to request songs online. He even went above and beyond... Read More than what a DJ has to do at our reception.