Shockwave Entertainment

Savannah, Statesboro, Hilton Head, and Surrounding areas

Your Fun, Professional and Experienced Wedding DJs

Shockwave Entertainment provides music and memories for every bride and groom!! We take care of music for your ceremony (if needed) and create memories as we dance the night away at your reception!! Our on-line planning forms will make planning your ceremony and reception a breeze and our Up-lighting and custom monograms will create a great "WOW" factor for your guests!! Don't be fooled by the rest....hire the BEST!!! Call us as see how our 18 years experience can work for you!! 912-871-3117 and visit us at www.Shockwave-DJ.com

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

19 East Vine Street, Statesboro, GA Savannah, Statesboro, Hilton Head, and Surrounding areas (912) 871-3117

Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Heather J

Super to work with and did an awesome job and stuck with us web through the crazy weather!!

DJ

Reviewed on 4/27/2013 Megan C

Awesome service by Shockwave, play great music and have an amazing website to request all of your music ahead of time. great family business and treat you like family before and during the wedding!

Best DJ entertainment...by far! Perfect choice!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Kara Lea S

I spoke with Jeff, from Shockwave from day one. Our wedding was 34 days away, when I obtained him. He was always super easy to get a hold of, answered any question I may have, and asked all the right questions of me. He even kept up correspondence while he was out of the country... Read More on vacation. That's dedication, my friends! I explained exactly what we wanted, what the "feel" of our wedding would be, and he nailed it! We had family and friends from two countries, and seven states at our wedding, and each and everyone one of them were more than happy with Shockwave, some are still talking about them! He picked the perfect music, was very hands on, and even threw in a few perfect surprises! If you are looking for entertainment, that is professional, fun, honest, an genuinely cares... Shockwave is the way to go!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Alex H

Jeff was who we dealt with from the beginning, and we were lucky enough to have him DJ our wedding day. He did an amazing job, not only with the music, but he also went above and beyond to help with duties that were certainly not under his job description. He worked with our day... Read More of planner to help us stick with a timeline, and he also aided other vendors (even the photographer at rearranging a backdrop for photos). He did everything with a cheerful demeanor and a smile on his face. We absolutely loved him!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Whitney B

I hired Shockwave Entertainment for my wedding this past weekend and they did a great job! Shannon was my DJ and he was so professional and kind. If I ever need another DJ for my event I will be calling Shockwave.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chelsey C

Jeff and Josh went above and beyond to make sure my day went smoothly. Jeff was available at any time to answer ANY questions I had. They even met me at the venue three days before my wedding to run through the ceremony since they couldn’t be at the rehearsal. Josh was my DJ for... Read More the reception and he did an awesome job of getting the crowd up and out of their seats. Everyone loved him and I had several people walk up to me to ask for his information. I would highly recommend Shockwave to anyone needing a DJ for their wedding! You will feel like family instead of a customer.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Whitney L

They were so professional and easy to work with . Highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kyle E

Jeff and Josh where awesome. Jeff was very helpful with any questions we had along the way during planning. Josh was our wedding day DJ and he killed it! Everyone keeps talking about how much fun they had at our wedding. Josh was very professional and made sure everyone had a... Read More great time. Appreciate everything!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Daniel M

Jeff was extremely helpful from the start. My wife and I split up some of the wedding planning and music was one of the most important things for me as I know I wanted to keep everyone dancing. Jeff and Shockwave did not disappoint! Everyone had a blast and he was a key part... Read More of that. I really appreciated that he was flexible and came and meet us when we were in town, as for us it was a destination wedding in Savannah and we only had certain weekends we could go to the venue and meet with the vendors. Jeff also listened to us on what we wanted and also gave us some suggestions to help plan the timing out so the whole night would go smoothly. He helped create and print out a timeline to walk through the plan of the reception to make sure we were comfortable with everything. On the day of, everything went perfect, he arrived on time and set up the lighting, which looked great, and he kept the night moving as we went from dinner to cake cutting to dancing. Jeff has a lot of experience and that definitely shows and it was very helpful to have him there. We had an amazing day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017

Mr. Jeff and Mr. Shannon from Shockwave were wonderful! Mr. Shannon was our venue DJ and he was awesome. Very friendly and fun to have at the reception! Thank you all again!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Taylor S

Jeff and his staff did an amazing job as the DJS for our ceremony and reception. They were receptive and responded to each and every question I had! We could not have asked for a better event.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Karissa S

So much fun!! Josh was our DJ and Shane was his assistant. They did an awesome job and the remix to "Sweet child if mine" by Guns and Roses was so awesome!! Josh knew that I loved music so much and loved to dance he kept the music going and wanted to stay another hour but my... Read More venue wouldn't allow it because of noise ordinance but we still had a blast. Not to mention that Josh did the worm!! So much fun and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Chris & Toya W

It was an absolute delight working with Jeff and his team. He was quick to respond to emails, texts (and yes they were frequent) and arranged numerous meetings in person to help us get the program and music ready for the ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond from the... Read More planning stages right down to the finale. The online panning forms kept us organized, coordinated and offered many suggestions for specific music selections. On the day of, he was very flexible and thoughtful throughout the evening, and ensured we and our guests were enjoying ourselves. We especially loved his role as MC while Josh got the music going; they are a great pair, and his take on the 'shoelywed' game that we were both looking forward to! Thanks so much for all your hard work. Our wedding would not have been as great, or as purple (our favorite color and the color of the uplights they supplied) as it was without you!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Sam C

Jeff & the Shockwave crew were awesome! Very professional and understood what we were looking for without much direction. Shockwave kept all our guests on the dance floor the entire event! Pre-wedding, also spent time making sure everything would go smoothly from how to... Read More pronounce names to honest suggestions about musical flow for the event. A real pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Pamela R

Jeff was amazing during the planning process. Due to the aftermath of Hurricane Irma he was not able to DJ our wedding which initially made us very sad but Shannon came and made the day perfect. Thanks so much gentlemen.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Savannah H

My husband & I I could not have been more pleased with the services that Jeff and Josh provided for our wedding. They exceeded any expectations that we may have had for a DJ. They were interactive with our guests, kept the reception alive, gave direction and kept us track with... Read More our time for the whole evening! I cannot brag enough about this company! Do yourself a favor and book with Shockwave!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Katie R

We had so many of our guests tell us our DJ was awesome, and we agree! Jeff played the music we wanted, was very helpful and responsive through the planning process, and basically played the part of our wedding planner by making sure the timing was right on for everything. He... Read More definitely went above and beyond to help make our day special. I highly recommend Shockwave Entertainment to everyone!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Megan B

Jeff with Shockwave is simply amazing! He is so caring and genuinely cares about his brides and grooms. He made everything so simple and his DJing is perfect! He really knows what he is doing and how to keep the party going. I can't say enough nice things about Shockwave. I... Read More highly recommended them!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Heather B

Thank you Jeff and Shockwave Entertainment for helping us pull off the wedding of our dreams!! We loved being able to log in online to decide the music we wanted for our wedding- it was incredibly easy and had some great suggestions for popular music. What really impressed me... Read More was getting to meet with Jeff before the wedding. He answered more than just questions about his expertise and really helped us come up with a good start for our wedding timeline. He helped create the perfect atmosphere for our ceremony and cocktail hour and had all of our guests on the dance floor for the reception. We will recommend you to all of our friends and family!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Liliia K

Jeff and his DJs were amazing. They were very accommodating and helpful. They cooperated with our wedding coordinator without me being involved. They made sure our day was stress free and flawless.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Cy G

Jeff was wonderful! From the very beginning, he was fun, professional, and extremely helpful in helping me determine what it was that I really wanted for my wedding day. Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time thanks to him!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Brooke P

Jeff was amazing! Communication is a big part especially with DJ services, he made sure of everything.. song by song, the timeline.. he made sure that I knew everything would fall perfectly together, and it surely did! Everything beat my expectations especially the smoothness of... Read More the event, and how involved in everything he was! Perfection!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

My wife and I could not believe how helpful Jeff was on the day of the wedding and before. Jeff was easily accessible at all times before the wedding and made planning simple and effective. His experience dealing with weddings really showed, as he helped us establish a solid... Read More timeline for the day of the wedding. As weddings tend to do, our wedding timeline ran a little late but Jeff helped us move things along without ever making anyone feel rushed. The music selection was terrific! We did not have too many "must play" songs or songs we didn't want to hear. We just wanted people to dance and have a good time. Jeff and his son kept our guest on the dance floor until the end of the night. My wife and I are still hearing about the fun people had at our wedding and how great the DJ was. You will not be disappointed if you book with Shockwave!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Fawn L

Great DJ, didn't put any additional stress on us, listened to what we wanted. Jeff was there for us not only through the wedding but the entire wedding planning process. He made sure all our guests were happy and went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Will D

Jeff was awesome! I found him through this site and had nothing to go on except these reviews. Our first phone conversation was great and I immediately knew he was a Dj catch! He was professional and kind. He let us pick our own music and threw in some extra fun songs that he... Read More knew would get the party going...which turned out to be awesome! My husband and I barely left the dance floor. We had so much fun! He also did a great job of communicating to guests and being in charge of the timeline. Jeff took the lead which meant no stress on anyone else :)!

Jeff Wells

My name is Jeff Wells and I am the owner of Shockwave Entertainment.I have always enjoyed music and entertaining people. Back in 1996, I started DJing for a radio station in Illinois and then I owned and operated a country dance club soon after. I realized that getting out and Djing weddings, company parties, school dances, and bars is where my services were needed. I have been making memories for many, many customers ever since. If you are looking for someone to get your guests involved, then give me a call!!