Life's Artful Moments - That last a life time!

Our brides say our images are AMAZING! Our goal has always been to capture your vision. Planning every detail with you, so we don’t miss any of the things that are important to you. Your wedding day will be a mix of photo journalist, romantic and candid images. Let's schedule a consultation soon.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1909 Central Dr. Suite 201,, Bedford, TX Serving the DFW area (817) 719-0257

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan C

Cindi has continued to amaze me with her talent throughout our entire wedding process. When I initially met Cindi I just knew she truly had what it took to produce beautiful photography. She shot our engagements, my bridals and of course the wedding. After working with her on... Read More our engagements I just fell in LOVE with her. She was super creative, great energy and very professional. Cindi truly took the time to get to know us on a personal level and wanted to make sure she captured our personality. After being blown away with the outcome of our engagements, I did not think it could get any better.... BUT IT DID. My bridals were literally breath-taking. She had amazing venue ideas and drove super far because she said the lighting of this particular venue was awesome, and of course she was spot on. My Bridals were just perfection. She truly goes to all lengths to capture beautiful work. Work that makes your jaw drop. Cindi put in a lot of preparation and organization leading up to our wedding day. She created a timeline in which we both modified to make sure it worked well for all parties involved. This made what should have been a super hectic situation very organized and painless. I have a super large family with many dynamics and she still tackled it like a champ. We just got the sneak peaks from the wedding and I literally cried when seeing them. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. Anyone who has seen them could not agree more. I can not express enough how talented she is. I will be forever grateful for her time and commitment to giving us such beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. I feel after working with her we have a very special bond and I will refer her to anyone who is looking for a photographer unlike any other!!! She invests all of herself into you and loves what she does. She is ON IT & you will never have to worry about her. Every Bride deserves not to stress about her pictures and to feel beautiful during such a special time. Shooting Starr Photography NAILED IT :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Rachel D

First off, let me just say that Cindi knows what she is doing! She is an experienced wedding photographer and it shows. I was SUPER picky about who I would use as my photographer, and I am so glad I chose her! I would give her 5 million stars if I could. Cindi is organized and... Read More insanely easy to deal with. Before the wedding she was prompt in all our correspondence, and always available to answer questions. We met before the wedding to get everything organized and discuss what I wanted, and it was so worth it. The week before my wedding the weather said it was supposed to rain (we were having the ceremony outside) and Cindi called me promptly to discuss options and how this would change the day of (which not even the owner of the venue bothered doing). The day of my wedding, Cindi was there promptly, and ready to get to work. She had everything and all our pictures scheduled out and kept us not just on schedule, but ahead of schedule. She had an answer for everything. Her assistant, Robert, was just delightful. He was very attentive to details, and fantastic with my husband (who grows quickly tired of pictures) and all the children in the wedding. He even had the little boys "helping him" to keep them occupied. Cindi obviously had done her research looking into what I liked and wanted, and even had printed out all the pictures from my Pinterest board so she could recall and remember what photos I wanted to take. The only even close to minor emergency we faced on the day of was that I forgot my garters, and Cindi sent one of my friends in her own car to go buy some. Even with the rain and having to move inside, our pictures were AMAZING. My guests and my parents could not stop raving about how organized Cindi and Robert were, and how my wedding was the smoothest wedding they had been to because of them. I can not WAIT to see all my images. Cindi, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making my day so easy, stress free, and FUN!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jade M

Words can't describe how amazing Cindi Starr is!! She went well above my expectations. I wouldn't change anything about my entire experience from the incredible engagement pictures to the gorgeous bridal pictures (perfect location selected by Cindi) and ending with the perfect... Read More wedding day pictures! Cindi is beautiful inside and out. She brings a sense of immediate comfort to you with her dazzling personality, professionalism, sweet spirit, photography knowledge, and excitement. My entire family was so impressed with Cindi's work!! She truly is a rock star and will be my number one go to person for all life event photos. Cindi is stuck with me and my family!! I truly feel so blessed that God brought us together at such a big time in my life. Her passion for photography is evident in her work, and she played a monumental role in making our wedding experience perfect for me and my husband. She captured all of the important moments! XOXOXO

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashley W

Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are for Cindi and her team, they were PERFECT! I hired Cindi for my bridals and our wedding day. It was important to me to have open communication because my husband and I live in Oklahoma City and we got married in McKinney, TX.... Read More So since in person meetings weren't the best option for us, Cindi made herself available at all times via Skype, phone calls, and text messages. (Although I'm positive she'd do that for anyone local too) Cindi takes the time to have multiple meetings before each photography event to confirm all details, the timeline, and confirm everything that I wanted captured. I made Pinterest boards that had shots that I wanted to duplicate, and Cindi got me those shots and expanded even further on those ideas to get more beautiful photographs. Brides, I cannot stress enough how important your photographer is during your wedding process. Cindi and her team (she had two assistants at my wedding) knew how to command a room, the formats after the ceremony were a piece of cake and my family was so grateful that it went so smoothly. Cindi is smart, talented, nice, TALENTED, organized, and reliable- this is your photographer!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jennifer M

Cindi was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet and outgoing, she made me and my husband so comfortable in photos and have fun! She worked with our dog for engagements. When we had an issue with save the daves we ordered outside from her, she emailed me a proof and had them... Read More shipped to me the next day! I called her the day before the wedding to tell her a bridesmaid would be in a wheelchair and she immidiately started planning to make sure our wedding party photos were perfect! She was on top of every detail every step of the way to make sure I got exactly the photos I wanted and her photos were stunning! I still have people telling me how much they loved my photographer at the wedding! I could not have dreamed of having a better photgrapher for my wedding. She captured priceless moments and I can never thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Michelle P

Cindi is INCREDIBLE beyond words! She went above and beyond the call for my daughter's wedding in more than one area. The photos are amazing! She saved us on the "Save The Date" notifications that others messed up. Her support, and kindness were amazing. We all loved... Read More working with her. She is fun, sweet, genuinely caring, and extremely talented and gifted in her photography. Thank you Cindi for all you did for me, my daughter and our entire family! You made Jennifer and David's wedding very special.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kayla J

Cindi is AMAZING- she shot our engagements and our wedding! My husband and I were comfortable with her from day one! She does a great job planning all the details with you beforehand so that day of is a breeze! We had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures with her and the... Read More wedding was no different. She captured our day perfectly! She makes you feel like such a priority even when she's super busy! Our pictures were ready so much faster than I ever would have thought - LOVE LOVE LOVE Cindi Starr!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Emily S

Shooting Starr Photography did an amazing job taking my engagement and wedding pictures! Cindi is incredible to work with. She is detailed, creative, and really cares about the people she is photographing. I would highly recommend her for all occasions!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Michelle B

Cindi is an amazing photographer, but her best talent is working with her subjects. My husband and I used Cindi for our engagement pictures and our wedding, and she produced beautiful images from both. My husband is not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Cindi made... Read More sure he felt good, was relaxed, and got some really great shots from him. We'd highly recommend her to anyone in DFW!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Cindi was a great wedding photographer! When we hired her, we had trouble finding a time to do engagement photos because of our busy schedules but Cindi was able to work with us and take our photos just a few days later. We LOVE our engagement photos! Cindi also did a great job... Read More at our wedding. We had a large wedding party and many branches of extended family and we were nervous about having all our group pictures taken in a timely manner but Cindi kept us right on schedule and our pictures all turned out beautifully! She helped us have a smooth and stress-free wedding day while giving us great photos. Cindi was honest with us throughout this whole process and was a great communicator. We knew we were in good hands and are grateful for the photos we now have to remember this season of our lives!

2016-08-01T11:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Abbey for your review. It is by pleasure and to have worked with you and Ryan. This journey from engagements to the wedding is such an important time in your life and I'm so happy that I was there with you guys to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Cindi was a wonderful photographer that went above and beyond to meet my requests! I had a very difficult schedule and she did everything she could to work with me on the dates. I love my engagements, bridals, and wedding pictures. The attention to detail captured all of the... Read More memories that I will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Olivia G

By far, Cindi was the best vendor we used for our wedding. Not only does she take beautiful pictures, but she also did a wonderful job helping us on our wedding day. Her experience and attention to details really allowed our wedding to run smoothly. Additionally, her... Read More communication and choice in additional photographers were great too. We are so so happy we chose Cindi and her team. She has true talent and passion for creating beautiful moments. Thank you so much! -Olivia & Russ

2016-07-21T15:29:02 Response from the vendor

You guys were a dream to work with and your families could not have been nicer. It was a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed every minute of it. Providing life time memories from the aspect of what is important to you as a couple is... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Emily W

Cindi was so wonderful to work with! At our first meeting, she instantly put my mind at ease and I knew after that she would make sure our wedding day was perfect! She is beyond organized, which was great for me because I was not an organized bride and I had no idea what I was... Read More doing. She had a way of rounding up and organizing our large families and was great at making even the little kids pay attention and smile. She even calmed me down throughout the day when I got stressed out. My bridal party and our parents have constantly commented on how wonderful Cindi is and how great she is at her job! The photographer is the person you spend the majority of your wedding day with and I cannot say enough great things about having Cindi as that person! Can't wait to see all of our pictures!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016

Cindi and her assistant did an amazing job last weekend photographing the rehearsal dinner, pre wedding, ceremony and reception. Her fun personality and professionalism makes for an easy day. I love the engagement pictures in the guest book and look forward to seeing all the... Read More pictures from the wedding. You cannot go wrong with selecting her for your event.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Kalie W

I absolutely enjoyed every minute of my wedding planning and the process leading up to the Wedding! My engagement session was awesome and wedding pictures so beautiful! I was very pleased and definitely recommend Shooting Starr!! Cindi is such a sweet, genuine, outgoing lady and... Read More definitely fun to be around 😊

Reviewed on 3/14/2016 Leah M

I loved working with Cindi at Shooting Starr Photography!! Easily one of the best wedding decisions we made. From the very first meeting, I could tell that Cindi is super organized and trust-worthy. I loved all of the pictures that I saw on her facebook and website, but honestly... Read More the biggest thing I was looking for in a photographer was someone that I could trust to get the pictures that I wanted and have everything under control so that I wouldn't worry about anything on the big day. Cindi totally delivered in this department. We went over everything ahead of time from the timeline of the day , to the different shots I wanted with my husband, bridal party, and our families. On our wedding day, Cindi was awesome. We had so much fun taking our pictures and I didn't have to worry at all about missing out on anything. Cindi was also extremely fun to work with starting from our engagement pictures. We had so much fun and got some amazing shots. She also can use the engagement pictures to make a fun, interactive guest book for your guests to answer questions about you as a couple instead of just signing their names. I loved having this fun book. I could keep writing forever there are so many good things to say about Cindi. She was so easy and fun to work with. She made many parts of our wedding planning process fun and easy and I loved having her there on the big day capturing all off our memories and taking a lot of stress off of me! Highly recommend her to any bride!

2016-03-15T07:56:00 Response from the vendor

Leah, thank you for your glowing review and sharing your experience with Shooting Starr Photography. I love what I do and I know I've been able to make your day a bit easier and memorable. Working with you, Jarrod, your amazing wedding party and your... Read Less Read More

Awesome Photographer!!

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Mindy M

Cindi was AMAZING! She is very energetic (I have a baby), and super fun. Very knowledgeable about what needs to get done and help me create a timeline. I was a little clueless on all that but she made a rough draft of a timeline for my wedding. I would recommend everyone to go... Read More to her. She is very reasonably priced with great quality of products!!!

Cindi and team save the day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Nicole R

Cindi and her team were GREAT! On the day of the wedding they worked nonstop and were flexible about incorporating the shots I needed despite unforeseeable changes in the schedule. Her husband (and assistant) John also went above and beyond, literally driving to the hardware... Read More store to get stakes for our wedding arch, which wasn't cooperating in the wind. Even before the wedding, Cindi had so many good ideas throughout the planning process, and she seemed to truly care about me and my groom. She is very knowledgeable about weddings and her craft, and I highly recommend her!!

Absolutely Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Nikki P

Cindi Starr and her team were absolutely wonderful!! I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture my special day!! I found Cindi on The Knot and met with her at her studio. After talking for a few hours I knew she would be perfect and I was done looking for a... Read More wedding photographer. The package I choose included an engagement session. I was a little worried because my husband does not like taking pictures; I told Cindi and she told me not to worry. And she was right!! She got him to do really well and he enjoyed the session! She found the perfect field of bluebonnet and tall grass exactly what I was going for. We decided to also include our 2 dogs for this session and she was great at getting their attention and got the perfect pictures. Cindi made a guestbook out of the engagment pictures that turned out better than I ever imagined!! I got so many compliments on it!! By the time my wedding day came I felt like I had known Cindi for years (much better than a stranger following you around all day taking pictures of you). We met several times at her studio to go over all the details of the wedding, our families, and what kind of pictures you want. She has soooo many great ideas!! Cindi made me a timeline of the day so I knew what to expect and it helped me so much because I am the type of person that needs a schedule. I would recommend Shooting Starr Photography to anyone looking for professional pictures!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 MB R

This was the second time we called on Cindi to do wedding photographs.... first my sister and now me - and I am so glad we did. First of all I have to applaud Cindi for always being such a friendly, super sweet lady and putting up with all my crazy wedding drama and bridezilla... Read More expectations.... poor Cindi!! But Cindi handled it all with no complaints, ill feelings or mean words - only kindness and genuine love for her work, and her customers. I couldn't explain how I wanted some pictures too look - and I kept trying to tell her in ways that just confused everyone.... myself included... but Cindi took me back to her office and went through a ton of different picture styles to find the perfect one.... now that is someone who cares. She really is a perfectionist - which is amazing because then when bridals, and wedding day pictures come around you never have to worry if she will capture that special moment - because she will. She is extremely organized, and will do above and beyond. I can't imagine anyone else doing my pictures. I always said man Cindi your pictures are always so different - each and every person have different designs/poses/props etc. and she replied - that's because every person who I shoot is different, and unique - I will never be that cookie cutter photographer.... and that goes to show you how truly creative and amazing she really is. Oh, and also - when I had to do my engagements - the place I was planning on going too ended up not working out and before I could even muster up the chance to cry.... she had already sent, called and talked to different venues for me to help me pick another. I couldn't believe it. And we ended up at a historic courthouse that I didn't even know existed - and got some one of a kind pictures. I can't say enough and can't thank her enough for documenting our special day. Totally worth your time, and money - trust me you will not regret it. Thank you Cindi!!!!! You're done with the Benton girls now... so you can rest easy that there are no more crazy weddings to worry about ; )

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jackie S

Cindi is a true professional and innovator in her trade. She understands her client, listens and does her homework. My fiancé said she is quick to eye, efficient and diligent! He had the worst impression of a photographer from past experiences and Cindi changed that! I love her... Read More energy, her loyalty to her word as a business owner giving a quality product! She has confidence and class! Book her immediately, you won't be disappointed!

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Colleen S

Cindi is amazing! I had both my wedding and engagement photos done with her. They both came out great. She quickly got us the photos back too. She was great working with us both when neither of us knew what we were doing. At the wedding Cindi brought an assistant, they must have... Read More got 5k photos. They captured everything we wanted, plus more! Cindi is an amazing photography and I would recommend her to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Laura S

Cindi is absolutely amazing! I knew the second I met her that she was the perfect person to take the photos for our wedding (I am terribly camera shy, so anyone who can set me at ease as she did is pure gold in my book!). She did such a great job working with us for our... Read More engagements and our wedding. Just got our proofs today, and I am so thrilled with them! I will certainly be trusting Cindi with all our importnat photo sessions from now on! She is simply the best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015

Shooting Starr photographed my best friend's wedding, and I've got to see I was SO impressed by the team and their professionalism! They showed up EARLY to each event. They worked to make sure they snapped every single photo my friend wanted. The lead photographer even went... Read More to my friend's Pinterest board and researched the pictures my friend liked the most so she could emulate those on my friend's wedding day. The Shooting Starr photographers had very positive attitudes and were uplifting on my friend's most special day. I highly recommend this team!

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Samantha O

Cindi Starr is absolutely amazing! She loves what she does and it reflects in her pictures. Her pricing is the best pricing I saw when looking around and with the quality of her pictures and her professionalism, she could definitely charge more. I had so many compliments on how... Read More patient she was during our family photos after our ceremony. Cindi was very accommodating when it came to arranging our engagement session and any meetings. Every meeting I had with her, I never felt like she was rushing me or I wasting her time. She was so organized through out the whole process. Since Cindi was able to help me with my timeline for the day of the wedding, I never felt stressed about time or worried about not getting all the pictures I wanted. Also, our guest book she made was awesome! It was very unique and personalized to my fiancé and I. I could not have asked for a better photographer. And to top it off she had Cari stay my entire reception to make sure there were not any pictures missed. I definitely recommend Cindi! I will be using her for all my future photos as well. You will not be disappointed.

Cindi Starr

People tell me that I always have energy to spare, but I just love what I do. I have been doing weddings for 15 years and continue to bring fresh and new techniques to my photography.