Life's Artful Moments - That last a life time!

Our brides say our images are AMAZING! Our goal has always been to capture your vision. Planning every detail with you, so we don’t miss any of the things that are important to you. Your wedding day will be a mix of photo journalist, romantic and candid images. Let's schedule a consultation soon.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

1909 Central Dr. Suite 201,, Bedford, TX Serving the DFW area (817) 719-0257

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Nettie M

From the moment I met Cindi, I knew she was the one for us! Her upbeat attitude fit perfectly with mine, and brought out more than a few smiles from my stoic husband! We started with Engagement pictures. She has such a great eye and was able to recreate my picture of my... Read More parents that I had found. It meant so much to me to be able to present that to them at our rehearsal. Despite less than perfect weather conditions on engagement shoot day, you would never know it has just rained by the pictures. PERFECT! Instead of a bridal shoot, I opted for a boudoir session. Let me tell you, we had SO much fun and I have never felt more gorgeous in my life. I cannot thank Cindi enough for that boost! And my husband definitely loved it! By wedding day, Cindi was a part of the family! so was so accommodating to our hectic schedule, and even showed up a little early to get some still shots while we were all still getting our hair done. She got all of the shots that I requested and many others that were amazing that I never would have thought of! She had all of the pictures ready so much quicker than expected! Everytime I got proofs, I couldn't stop looking at them and reliving the moments. Having Cindi as or photographer was one of the best decisions I made while wedding planning! I cant wait to use her again!!!!!

2017-06-24T15:33:38 Response from the vendor

Ms. Nettie, Thank you for this wonderful review. I enjoyed reading it so much and I relived the moments right along with you. You two were a blessing to work with and to leave you with all of these memories makes me happy. I'm looking... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Megan C

Cindi has continued to amaze me with her talent throughout our entire wedding process. When I initially met Cindi I just knew she truly had what it took to produce beautiful photography. She shot our engagements, my bridals and of course the wedding. After working with her on... Read More our engagements I just fell in LOVE with her. She was super creative, great energy and very professional. Cindi truly took the time to get to know us on a personal level and wanted to make sure she captured our personality. After being blown away with the outcome of our engagements, I did not think it could get any better.... BUT IT DID. My bridals were literally breath-taking. She had amazing venue ideas and drove super far because she said the lighting of this particular venue was awesome, and of course she was spot on. My Bridals were just perfection. She truly goes to all lengths to capture beautiful work. Work that makes your jaw drop. Cindi put in a lot of preparation and organization leading up to our wedding day. She created a timeline in which we both modified to make sure it worked well for all parties involved. This made what should have been a super hectic situation very organized and painless. I have a super large family with many dynamics and she still tackled it like a champ. We just got the sneak peaks from the wedding and I literally cried when seeing them. SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. Anyone who has seen them could not agree more. I can not express enough how talented she is. I will be forever grateful for her time and commitment to giving us such beautiful moments that we will cherish forever. I feel after working with her we have a very special bond and I will refer her to anyone who is looking for a photographer unlike any other!!! She invests all of herself into you and loves what she does. She is ON IT & you will never have to worry about her. Every Bride deserves not to stress about her pictures and to feel beautiful during such a special time. Shooting Starr Photography NAILED IT :)

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Rachel D

First off, let me just say that Cindi knows what she is doing! She is an experienced wedding photographer and it shows. I was SUPER picky about who I would use as my photographer, and I am so glad I chose her! I would give her 5 million stars if I could. Cindi is organized and... Read More insanely easy to deal with. Before the wedding she was prompt in all our correspondence, and always available to answer questions. We met before the wedding to get everything organized and discuss what I wanted, and it was so worth it. The week before my wedding the weather said it was supposed to rain (we were having the ceremony outside) and Cindi called me promptly to discuss options and how this would change the day of (which not even the owner of the venue bothered doing). The day of my wedding, Cindi was there promptly, and ready to get to work. She had everything and all our pictures scheduled out and kept us not just on schedule, but ahead of schedule. She had an answer for everything. Her assistant, Robert, was just delightful. He was very attentive to details, and fantastic with my husband (who grows quickly tired of pictures) and all the children in the wedding. He even had the little boys "helping him" to keep them occupied. Cindi obviously had done her research looking into what I liked and wanted, and even had printed out all the pictures from my Pinterest board so she could recall and remember what photos I wanted to take. The only even close to minor emergency we faced on the day of was that I forgot my garters, and Cindi sent one of my friends in her own car to go buy some. Even with the rain and having to move inside, our pictures were AMAZING. My guests and my parents could not stop raving about how organized Cindi and Robert were, and how my wedding was the smoothest wedding they had been to because of them. I can not WAIT to see all my images. Cindi, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making my day so easy, stress free, and FUN!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Vivy T

Cindi and Carrie were a joy to work with. They were so accommodating yet also kept it real with our schedule. As a bride, they kept me stress free the entire time and they are literally one text/call away!!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Meghan T

I loved Cindi and her assistant! Cindi was professional and organized. She was prepared for all the mishaps that I did not even think of could happen before a wedding. A groomsmen's button fell off the tux and she said no problem I have a sewing kit! By her being so prepared, it... Read More reduced the stress level for the day. Also, the flower girl and ring bearer were very young and uncooperative during pictures, but she handled it with no problem and had a positive attitude throughout it all! She posted the sneak peek of our wedding photos within 3 days and I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much Cindi!!! You were a pleasure to work with!

2017-09-14T22:11:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you Meghan, Carrie and I loved being a part of your wedding day, it's our goal to lessen as much stress as possible while doing our job to capture your day. I'm glad we could help so everyone could just focus on what they... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Kaitlin F

This review is very overdue. Cindi did our engagement and wedding pictures Fall of 2016. She made the decision very easy when choosing a photographer. Her bubbly personality and her love for photography made every moment with her a fun time. Cindi is very good at telling us what... Read More poses and positions we should be in. The engagement shoot was great practice for the big day! On the day of the wedding Cindi and her assistant we're there right on time and she captured every part of getting ready through the send off. I was so gracious to get a personalized photo book and flash drives with all of our photo files. Cindi didn't let any little detail get past her! I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Cindi!!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Roxie R

My wedding was June 10. Me and my wife choose Shooting Star Photography because of their style, professionalism and amazing reviews from a long list of clients. Throughout the journey of the day Cindi and her team were not only very professional but they were very caring and... Read More personal. They made sure at all times of the day myself and my wife were taken care of from drinks to snacks (I'm diabetic) to make shift seemtresses with some last minute mishaps never once letting my bride know (so she wasn't stressed). Cindi really cares about her clients and this was very evident the entire day. And despite my vest issue/heart attack lol... asking about my sugar just made me stop and go Wow!!!... they're not just photographers but they care about their clients. They know how to have fun with their clients as well. Their clients truly become family!! We had a wonderful time and I would recommend these two lovely ladies anytime. They captured my wedding in a way beyond imaginable. It stole my heart. Thank you ladies !!! Hats off !!!!!

2017-08-05T07:40:12 Response from the vendor

Hey Roxie.. Thank you for your lovely review. Carrie and I had such an amazing time at your wedding and it was our pleasure not only to capture your day but to be apart of it. You are family!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Shelbee L

Cindi is the last vendor I need to review because I knew this would take the longest. I could go on and on about how wonderful and amazing she is. I got her info at a bridal show and was unable to met her there because she was sick. When I scheduled a time to meet her we... Read More instantly connected and felt like she had known me forever! Before our engagements she called me to put me at ease about the session and we spent a long time discussing what I wanted to happen and my vision. The engagement session went super smooth. My fiance left the session saying that it was "actually fun". Which says a lot because he was dreading taking pictures. My bridal session was even more amazing. She made me feel so good and comfortable. Again, she called me before hand to discuss what I wanted in the session. Wedding day she and Robert were the best! I can't imagine having anyone else. Half the time I didn't even notice they were there. They got every little detail that I asked for and more. My guests at the wedding were commenting about how awesome they were. You have to look no further for a photographer!! She is by far the best. She is high energy, fun, detailed, makes sessions fun even for the guys, quick to get pictured back to you, and her work is outstanding. My dad even made the statement that Cindi is the best vendor we had through out the wedding process and I couldn't agree more. I feel like Cindi is part of the family and I will go to Cindi for any photo needs from here on out!

2017-08-05T07:46:17 Response from the vendor

Ms. Shelbee, Where should I start, I feel like we took this journey with you every step of the way. By the time we finished your wedding I was sad cause I knew we wouldn't talk as much, but you have some to visit several... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Rachel G

I loved Cindi and all her staff. Cindi had a family emergency the week before my wedding and was not able to be there but made sure that we were completely taken care of by her two assistant photographers. Everything turned out great. She was willing to work with my schedule and... Read More we were able to add a last minute bridal shoot a few weeks before the wedding. I would definitely recommend Shooting Starr Photography!

2017-08-05T07:55:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Rachel for sharing your experience about Shooting Starr Photography. I have an increditable team, and I always know they will come thru. From all the sessions we had together, engagements, boudoirs and bridals you were always so much fun to work with and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Amanda W

Cindi went above and beyond for my wedding day. All week it was forecasted to rain, she went out of her way to drive around Addison, TX to find other locations with cover for the photos in case our first location wouldn't work due to the rain. I had no idea she had done this the... Read More week before my wedding and she made sure not to add more stress. It did not end up raining on my wedding day and were able to go to the Original location. She and her team were there for every moment of my wedding and capture pictures I didn't think were possible. I had SO MANY Photos that she had taken. I have the best memories now because of her and her team! Thank you!! XOXO

2017-08-05T08:00:07 Response from the vendor

Amanda,It was a miracle we didn't get rain on your wedding day, cause it did not look good, but it was PERFECT!!!! We had the best time on the trolley with your wedding party and the images turned out over the top. From the church,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Lauren U

Cindi Starr with Shooting Starr Photography was so amazing to work with. We can't thank her enough for all of her guidance throughout our wedding planning process and for her help in taking awesome pictures on our big day. We shared our vision with her through a few in-person... Read More meetings and Pinterest boards and our pictures came out better than we could've imagined. Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how professional and impressive she was as a photographer. If you need a wedding photographer, or a photographer for anything else, she's the best out there!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Brandy R

Cindi with Shooting Starr Photography made our day amazing!! She was very professional while also being so personal. She made sure I was ok and had everything I needed all throughout the day!! Our guests have all commented how fun the photographers were and how amazing our... Read More sneak peeks look!!! If you need a fun, professional and caring photographer for your wedding that will deliver amazing shots time and time again...use Cindi with Shooting Starr Photography!!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Lindsay B

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Cindi! She was able to take the vision I had for both engagement and wedding pictures, and she captured all those moments perfectly! She worked well with both my husband and me, as well as our families. She had great ideas and took... Read More the time to understand what was important to us so she could capture those various moments on our special day. I appreciated her quick responses to my questions / e-mails / phone calls. I was also impressed by her ability to do so much with so little time on the big day. She is a planner, not something you often see with photographers or artistic-types, but greatly appreciated by this Type A accountant that likes to know what's going on! I'm sure we'll look to have more photo sessions with her in the future as we continue on as husband and wife, and look to grow our family!

2017-07-10T09:35:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such a glowing review Lindsay. Loved the comment about me being a planner and your being Type A accountant, you were so easy to work with and we enjoyed the entire day! I look forward to working together in the future and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Lisa G

Cindi is an incredible photographer! My husband and I were so pleased with our engagement and wedding photos, and were so grateful for the way Cindi was so patient with us and guided us though this new exciting moment in our lives. At the ceremony and reception Cindi and her... Read More assistant were so helpful and efficient in keeping everything on track post ceremony and during the reception. I had guests at the reception complementing her and asking for her information! Cindi keeps an amazing timeline and turn around for photos and the quality is amazing. I am looking forward to working with Cindi again for future life events!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Allie W

Cindi and Rebecca did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We love them! Cindi has great photo packages that will fit any budget and she will go above and beyond to give you what you want!

2017-06-28T16:48:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Allie for your kind words and support of Shooting Starr Photography. Your wedding was amazing, every aspect was just perfect. I have had more people tell me how much they loved your sneak peek and what a beautiful bride you were.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Ashley W

Words can't express how grateful my husband and I are for Cindi and her team, they were PERFECT! I hired Cindi for my bridals and our wedding day. It was important to me to have open communication because my husband and I live in Oklahoma City and we got married in McKinney, TX.... Read More So since in person meetings weren't the best option for us, Cindi made herself available at all times via Skype, phone calls, and text messages. (Although I'm positive she'd do that for anyone local too) Cindi takes the time to have multiple meetings before each photography event to confirm all details, the timeline, and confirm everything that I wanted captured. I made Pinterest boards that had shots that I wanted to duplicate, and Cindi got me those shots and expanded even further on those ideas to get more beautiful photographs. Brides, I cannot stress enough how important your photographer is during your wedding process. Cindi and her team (she had two assistants at my wedding) knew how to command a room, the formats after the ceremony were a piece of cake and my family was so grateful that it went so smoothly. Cindi is smart, talented, nice, TALENTED, organized, and reliable- this is your photographer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jade M

Words can't describe how amazing Cindi Starr is!! She went well above my expectations. I wouldn't change anything about my entire experience from the incredible engagement pictures to the gorgeous bridal pictures (perfect location selected by Cindi) and ending with the perfect... Read More wedding day pictures! Cindi is beautiful inside and out. She brings a sense of immediate comfort to you with her dazzling personality, professionalism, sweet spirit, photography knowledge, and excitement. My entire family was so impressed with Cindi's work!! She truly is a rock star and will be my number one go to person for all life event photos. Cindi is stuck with me and my family!! I truly feel so blessed that God brought us together at such a big time in my life. Her passion for photography is evident in her work, and she played a monumental role in making our wedding experience perfect for me and my husband. She captured all of the important moments! XOXOXO

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jennifer M

Cindi was absolutely amazing! She was so sweet and outgoing, she made me and my husband so comfortable in photos and have fun! She worked with our dog for engagements. When we had an issue with save the daves we ordered outside from her, she emailed me a proof and had them... Read More shipped to me the next day! I called her the day before the wedding to tell her a bridesmaid would be in a wheelchair and she immidiately started planning to make sure our wedding party photos were perfect! She was on top of every detail every step of the way to make sure I got exactly the photos I wanted and her photos were stunning! I still have people telling me how much they loved my photographer at the wedding! I could not have dreamed of having a better photgrapher for my wedding. She captured priceless moments and I can never thank her enough!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Michelle P

Cindi is INCREDIBLE beyond words! She went above and beyond the call for my daughter's wedding in more than one area. The photos are amazing! She saved us on the "Save The Date" notifications that others messed up. Her support, and kindness were amazing. We all loved... Read More working with her. She is fun, sweet, genuinely caring, and extremely talented and gifted in her photography. Thank you Cindi for all you did for me, my daughter and our entire family! You made Jennifer and David's wedding very special.

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Kayla J

Cindi is AMAZING- she shot our engagements and our wedding! My husband and I were comfortable with her from day one! She does a great job planning all the details with you beforehand so that day of is a breeze! We had so much fun shooting our engagement pictures with her and the... Read More wedding was no different. She captured our day perfectly! She makes you feel like such a priority even when she's super busy! Our pictures were ready so much faster than I ever would have thought - LOVE LOVE LOVE Cindi Starr!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Emily S

Shooting Starr Photography did an amazing job taking my engagement and wedding pictures! Cindi is incredible to work with. She is detailed, creative, and really cares about the people she is photographing. I would highly recommend her for all occasions!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Michelle B

Cindi is an amazing photographer, but her best talent is working with her subjects. My husband and I used Cindi for our engagement pictures and our wedding, and she produced beautiful images from both. My husband is not the most comfortable in front of a camera, but Cindi made... Read More sure he felt good, was relaxed, and got some really great shots from him. We'd highly recommend her to anyone in DFW!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Cindi was a great wedding photographer! When we hired her, we had trouble finding a time to do engagement photos because of our busy schedules but Cindi was able to work with us and take our photos just a few days later. We LOVE our engagement photos! Cindi also did a great job... Read More at our wedding. We had a large wedding party and many branches of extended family and we were nervous about having all our group pictures taken in a timely manner but Cindi kept us right on schedule and our pictures all turned out beautifully! She helped us have a smooth and stress-free wedding day while giving us great photos. Cindi was honest with us throughout this whole process and was a great communicator. We knew we were in good hands and are grateful for the photos we now have to remember this season of our lives!

2016-08-01T11:40:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Abbey for your review. It is by pleasure and to have worked with you and Ryan. This journey from engagements to the wedding is such an important time in your life and I'm so happy that I was there with you guys to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

Cindi was a wonderful photographer that went above and beyond to meet my requests! I had a very difficult schedule and she did everything she could to work with me on the dates. I love my engagements, bridals, and wedding pictures. The attention to detail captured all of the... Read More memories that I will cherish forever.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Olivia G

By far, Cindi was the best vendor we used for our wedding. Not only does she take beautiful pictures, but she also did a wonderful job helping us on our wedding day. Her experience and attention to details really allowed our wedding to run smoothly. Additionally, her... Read More communication and choice in additional photographers were great too. We are so so happy we chose Cindi and her team. She has true talent and passion for creating beautiful moments. Thank you so much! -Olivia & Russ

2016-07-21T15:29:02 Response from the vendor

You guys were a dream to work with and your families could not have been nicer. It was a beautiful wedding and I enjoyed every minute of it. Providing life time memories from the aspect of what is important to you as a couple is... Read Less Read More

Cindi Starr

People tell me that I always have energy to spare, but I just love what I do. I have been doing weddings for 15 years and continue to bring fresh and new techniques to my photography.