ShutterBooth Photo and Video Booths

Tampa Bay | Orlando | Sarasota

ShutterBooth Photo & Video Booths

ShutterBooths are designed to blend in and compliment your event while adding another level of entertainment for your guests. ShutterBooth is the perfect party favor for your wedding reception!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

408 N Howard Ave, Tampa, FL Tampa Bay | Orlando | Sarasota (813) 600-3636

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Joseph P

We used ShutterBooth with the Gold Sequin backdrop at our wedding and it was worth every penny! My guests absolutely loved it and the props were amazing. It meant so much to us that the host on site assembled a memory book with a copy of all of our guest’s photos and we had... Read More endless messages and best wishes from everyone. We had a very large wedding and we were so busy throughout the night that we did not get to see everyone so to have the photo booth pics and seeing how much fun people were having at our wedding was absolutely priceless. Truly everyone needs a photo booth at their wedding! We got to take the memory book home right at the end of the night and look through all the pictures the next day. My wife and I could not be happier with their service.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 12/12/2012 Samantha P

I have known for a long time that a photobooth at my wedding was a must! I am so happy that we had the booth - our guests are ranting and raving about their pictures and how much fun they had! Monique is absolutely amazing and works so hard to make your day perfect! Our... Read More scrapbook that we received of our guests pictures is so perfect - we have so much fun going back and looking at all the wacky pictures our friends took! We have seen photobooths at other weddings and events we have attended and there is nothing like a Shutterbooth! We can't wait to have another event so that we can have Shutterbooth again!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Melissa L

ShutterBooth did a great job! It was a super fun addition to our wedding reception! We even got to customize the photo prints with a logo of our names and wedding date! They were on-time and super friendly! Thanks for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jenn F

Shutterbooth did a great job at our wedding. Guests loved the photobooth! The host was very friendly. They brought lots of props for everyone to take pictures with. We enjoyed it so much that we have hired them again for our post wedding reception. Highly recommend for... Read More everyone!

A perfect addition to our reception!

Reviewed on 3/24/2014 Jody C

Shutterbooth was a perfect addition to our wedding reception - very reasonably priced, and a constant source of entertainment for our guests during the wedding reception :) And they included a beautiful guest book with our own copies of the photos, as well as online access... Read More through Dropbox to all of the images!

Accommodating and Professional!

Reviewed on 3/22/2014 Jaime W

I truly loved my experience with ShutterBooth! Monique is such a pleasure to work with and even chat with on the phone or even via email. She is quick to respond and aims to make you a happy bride. I cannot stress enough how fantastic ShutterBooth is! My guests loved it, we... Read More loved it, and to top it off the photos were AWESOME! Thanks to ShutterBooth for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

Guest had a great time

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Elizabeth E

This was a hit our the reception.

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 K V

We used Shutterbooth because we had used it at a friend’s wedding and had and absolute blast. We had to have the same thing at our wedding. By the looks of our guests’ photos, they had just as much fun! Some people took 8+ strips, so I’m pretty sure that’s a sure sign it was... Read More a good party. The staff was extremely reliable and professional and we really appreciated their help designing our logo for our photo strip. We used Shutterbooth strips and a donation to Make A Wish Foundation in lieu of traditional favors, and I think our guests really appreciated it.

Fun pictures!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Ash L

Our guests loved the experience and we love the pictures!

Reviewed on 7/06/2012 JoAnna G

I do think that the Shutterbooth should be at every wedding! It was so much fun, there was a line waiting to get in and the pictures and photo scrapbook came out amazing! They did such a great job and next party I am going to call Shutterbooth!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 5/10/2012 Julianne W

So much fun! Definitely recommend ShutterBooth! From the beginning, Monique was so responsive and helpful. At the event, there was a continuous line of people who wanted to get in the photobooth. Everyone LOVED it. I especially love my scrapbook. I didn't want a boring one with... Read More just a bunch of signatures. The one that came with my ShutterBooth package is awesome and something I can always look back on in the years to come! A must have at any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 4/28/2012 ami b

We used ShutterBooth at our wedding in March. It was a huge hit and the pictures are amazing. We decided to get the scrapbook and use that instead of a guestbook and I couldn't be happier that we did. I couldn't really see myself down the line reading guests' names' out of a... Read More book, but this is something we will treasure and enjoy forever! The ONLY recommendation I have (which is my fault for not doing NOT ShutterBooth's) is have someone announce that you have it. A number of my parent's friends did not get their photos taken and I think they would have if they'd known what was going on!

Reviewed on 6/12/2011 Tricia B

We used our ShutterBooth photos as our favors. It was an absolute hit! We also got the scrap book and the prop box! We had to have them stay an extra hour because everyone was having such a great time! The scrapbook is outstanding.

Everyone's favorite part of the wedding!

Reviewed on 5/30/2011 Lara H

We hired Shutterbooth to serve as the favors for our guests. Let me tell you it was a HUGE hit. We got a ton of compliments on the idea, everyone had a great time taking pictures, and we got a fabulous scrapbook to take home with us at the end of the night! It's a great way to... Read More get lots of funny, natural pictures of your guests (and a good way to get people your photographer might have missed). Also, as part of the package they give you a CD with all of the images in high resolution so you can break up the strips and print extras of the best pics :)

Well worth the money!

Reviewed on 5/16/2011 Ashia M

As we all know, weddings can get quite pricey. But, if you're on the fence about renting a photobooth, fret no more! Your guests will love a change in the monotany of a traditional reception. Not to mention people love pictures of themselves. But, what takes the cake is the... Read More immediate scrapbook you take home at the end of the night! I have already been asked by 10 people for the number so they too can utilize this service. Well worth the money~

Best Decision Made!

Reviewed on 3/23/2011 ADAM F

My wife was dying for a photobooth and while it was kind of pricey, I totally thought it was worth every penny. Save for this!! Our guests had such a great time, there was always a line to get in! Shutterbooth created our guestbook and it came out so good. We had some... Read More problems with the booth breaking a few times, but technical errors are expected. We addressed this with the owner and they were quick to respond and ask if there was something they could do to make up for it. In all honesty, the wedding was over and it really didn't effect it too much - it was nice to know they were willing to do something to keep us happy. We highly recommend using Shutterbooth.

So Much Fun

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Amanda G

I used ShutterBooth for my St. Pete, Fl wedding. I had originally thought about making my own glad we decided to go with ShutterBooth. The staff were very professional and made the whole process very enjoyable. They came to set up in plenty of time. They also had... Read More a variety of choices when it came to logos for the photo print outs. Having the photobooth was such a blast. Our guests loved it...we couldn't get some of them out of it. They thought it was such a great idea, something they had not seen before. We were so pleased with our decision to have one at our event. The pictures were hilarious and will forever be a wonderful memory. A big thanks to ShutterBooth for providing such a fun addition to our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Misty-Jo F

SHUTTERBOOTH WAS GREAT AT MY WEDDING! What a hit! At first we were hesitant on the extra expense but it was well worth it! You get so much more out of it than what you put in! We have gone to many wedding shows and have tried multiple other companies offering photobooths and... Read More ShutterBooth offered The Best quality!!! We had people of all ages from 3 - 73.. and they were ALL in the photobooth!! Everyone had a wonderful time and saying what a great fun idea the photobooth was, something they have not seen before! It gave me the opportunity to have some fun pics with my guest..and husband! Another plus... Wedding Favors!! YES! We used the picture strips as wedding favors! Since two always print out we kept one for us, and one for guests as there favors... much better than something that will sit on a shelf and gather dust! Five Stars! Very professional.. and So Much Fun!!

ShutterBooth was a hit at my reception.

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Jennifer W

My reception had people of all ages at it. Looking at the pictures it was like a time machine seeing everyone go back to the age of five with the silly faces. I will treasure these picures always! The staff at ShutterBooth was amazing from Monique to Tyus to the sweet booth... Read More operator at my reception. Look at your budget and squeeze a ShutterBooth in. It's a must have!

It makes a reception!!!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2010 Dianna R

I had to have the photobooth for our wedding reception and I was right!!! It was a hit, everyone loved it!!! We used this as the guest favors and as another wedding album. The service was fantastic... We paid extra for them to travel and it was a better deal than anyone in town.... Read More The handmade scrapbook was given to us at the end of the reception and everyone was looking! It was hilarious!!! I will be using ShutterBooth again and some of my friends have or will be using ShutterBooth too!!! Thanks!!! Dianna and Jeff Radcliff

Reviewed on 11/20/2010 Randi P

I was amazed by how easy it was to coordinate ShutterBooth at our wedding! Everything was done via email, including our personalized logo which came out perfect. We now have the most amazing guest book ever! Everyone who sees it loves how the atmosphere of our wedding shows... Read More through in the photo strips and I couldn't have asked for better party favors for our guests. I would recommend ShutterBooth to be a part of any event.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Stacy R

The photo booth was a big hit with all my wedding guests, from young to old! I am so glad I spent the money on having a photo booth. It really was worth every penny. Our attendant Kyle was really cool to work with too. He was helpful in explaining how to use the booth, and after... Read More every photo my husband and I took he put the photo strip on our table for us. Reviewing the CD with all the images of the night on it afterward was absolutely priceless!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 mandi t

Monique was fabulous to work with.. No stress from her.. And our logo looked wonderful.. The photo booth attendant was excellent, and my mom even made him get in and take pictures... It was a hit at my wedding, and I reccommend Monique to everyone.. My brother used them 4 months... Read More after my wedding, and it was a hit again!!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Sara G

Great service and product! It was definitely a big hit with our guests and we couldn't be happier with the result!

Reviewed on 11/18/2010 Michelle S

We could not have been happier with the professionalism and courtesy we received from shutterbooth. The guest of the wedding had a blast having photos taken and the bride and groom were very pleased with their album. Thanks ShutterBooth for a job well done. We appreciate you